122

Kuang Hanchen never likes to be nosy.
    But this time is different.
    During the period when Qing Sword Sect was lurking, he tirelessly asked other disciples about Chu Ruoting, wanting to know who it was that could deceive him.
    "Second Senior Sister, I've been spoiled by Elder Chu and Jade since she was a child."
    "Isn't it
    , she has a very bad temper." "But the Second Senior Sister is not bad at all. She treats everyone very well."
    "..."
    How could Chu Ruoting sit idly by when the Green Sword Sect disciple was arrested? She would have saved even monks she didn't know before, let alone the brothers and sisters who grew up with her since childhood.
    Kuang Hanchen didn't hesitate for too long and made a decision quickly.
    He hurried to Xuanshuang Palace.
    The Tao Xun on the steps was taken away by somebody, empty.
    The voices of Jing Mo and Chu Ruoting came from the courtyard.
    Kuang Hanchen felt strange. He had clearly seen Jing Mo and Chu Ruoting go to the sleeping hall before. How long has it been, and why are they sitting in the yard talking and laughing again?
    Could it be that Jing Mo is not working on the bed?
    Chu Ruoting never wanted to return to the Song Dynasty.
    She deliberately pulled Jingmo into the dormitory, hoping to cut off the other side's thoughts.
    She frowned and let Jing Mo stay where she was. When I walked to the door, I only opened a gap in the palace door, and said coldly: "Song     Shi , what are you..."
    "Holy girl, do me a favor."
Chu Ruoting was displeased.
    Want to report to you so soon?
    Unexpectedly, the next moment, she heard the other party anxiously say: "The poisonous grandmother has captured a lot of righteous cultivators as medicine men. I can't bear to let them all become like me, and ask the saint for help."
    Chu Ruoting was surprised, secretly ashamed, that she had saved the abdomen of a gentleman with a villain.
    "What righteous monk? How many?"
    Kuang Hanchen     followed the kindness,
    "
Two people from Huangshen Sect , one from Xuan Lei Duo, and three from Qing Jianzong..." "Green Jianzong?" Chu Ruoting's expression changed suddenly.
    The joys and sorrows engraved deep in the memory were suddenly aroused, and Chu Ruoting was in a daze for no reason.
    Kuang Hanchen caught the poisonous grandma and told her about Xun Ci and others. At the end, he said: "Snake Yingteng and the formation outside the torture room...forgive the little talents for being shallow."
    Things can't be delayed for a moment, in case they are poisonous. Grandma has already gone back now, what should I do to feed Xunci and Xu Yuan to poison?
    Chu Ruoting's heart turned sharply, and she took out a lot of things from her storage bag and put it in the hands of Han Chen, "This is a concealment cover, this is a Bailing map, this is a diamond blade." The
    diamond blade can chop off the snake vine, Bailing Illustrated Hundred Arrays.
    "Song
    Shi , you first take them out of Wu Nian Palace with a concealment cover, I will go to the Demon Lord to beg for mercy." Kuang Hanchen frowned, worrying: "Holy girl, if you cut first and then play like this, will you upset the Demon Lord? I can use these. The magic weapon
    saves them, don't intervene." He can save those righteous people, but it must be safe and sound for Chu Ruoting.
    Chu Ruoting was moved in her heart and smiled, "Don't worry."
    She used to do this often, blowing pillow wind in Helian Youhen's ear, and immediately letting the poisonous grandma let go. This is also the hate of the poisonous grandma. One of her reasons.
    Kuang Hanchen no longer hesitated.
    Turned away a few steps, he remembered the issue, turned around and asked: "Joan, if I successfully rescued the man, how can I tell you that you let the prince loose mouth, how can I know??"
    Man proposes with each other need ventilation , The sound transmission note is too eye-catching.
    "Yes." Chu Ruoting took out the two formation flags he used before and gave him one. "Remember the old rules?"
    Kuang Hanchen took the formation flag and instantly understood.
    He bent his index finger to tap the flagpole three times, smiled, "Remember."
    *
    Helian Youhen has been locked in the refining room since he chased Chu Ruoting away last time.
    Only by putting his heart and soul into the refining device, he can temporarily paralyze himself.
    What is Chu Ruoting?
    A saint who is prospering.
    He is the supreme Xihai Demon Lord, so he should not change because of her.
    Moreover, Chu Ruoting didn't see him at all, and she was looking for a little white face everywhere! Is he rushing to be embarrassed?
    Starting today, he will only catch her to do his exercises on the night of the full moon as before!
    Helian Youhen was uncomfortable, and the ten magical artifacts he made were broken and three of them were broken. He was sitting next to a pile of junk artifacts, grabbing a magic weapon and smashing it into pieces. He was about to smash the second one, when he suddenly noticed that someone was approaching.
    The woman outside the door said: "Mojun, are you inside?"
    Helian Youhen stood up suddenly.
    His face changed, and he sat back in the chair again.
    He glanced at the magic weapon fragments in his hand nervously, and began to count the odds and evens silently, let her in, not let her in, let her in, let her in... well, it was an even number.
    "Come in."
    Chu Ruoting hurriedly pushed in.
    There was a scorching smell of fryer in the mixing chamber.
    Chu Ruoting said in her heart that it was impossible. The Demon Lord was the first person in the world to make a craftsman. How could it be possible to make a low-level mistake like the fryer.
    "See Demon Lord."
    Chu Ruoting raised her head and saw Helian Youhen sitting in the dark of the mixing chamber, with her back facing her, half of her black hair hanging on the back of the chair, and the backlight outside the window outlined his solemn outline.
    "Is something important?" Helian Youhen's voice was as cold as nine frosts.
    Chu Ruoting lowered her head and said, "...No, I just want to ask the Demon Lord to refine the Earth Mother God Arrow. When opening the furnace, it is better to use seven layers of spiritual fire or nine layers of ground fire?"
    Helian Youhen secretly scolded her for being stupid. died.
    For so many years, I have to ask such stupid questions.
    "The arrow should be light, of course the seventh     floor !"
    "Thank you
Demon Lord." Chu Ruoting rolled her eyes to the left and right, got up without authorization, and walked towards him slowly.
    Helian Youhen's heart trembled.
    presumptuous!
    He didn't let her come over, how dare she... The next moment, cool fingertips were inserted into his hair.
    Chu Ruoting said softly: "Majesty, don't move. Your hair is twisted on the pierced flowers of the chair, I will help you untie it." Her tone is clear and soft, like feathers falling on the calm lake, Helian Youhen instantly feels heartbroken. melted.
    He always felt that there was something missing in his arms, and he couldn't hold back for a long time, pulling Chu Ruoting's belt and pulling her into his arms, finally comfortable.
    Helian Youhen swore just now that he would only touch her on the night of the full moon.
    Hmm... Now I just hug and don't do anything.
    "Monarch." Chu Ruoting wrapped her waist around his waist and nestled her head on his chest.
    Helian Youhen froze and did not move.
    She swept the top of her hair on his chin, and her plump breasts touched his arm intentionally or unintentionally. Helian Youhen pretended not to be messy, but the crotch was already hard, swelling into a distinctive outline, and she was between Chu Ruoting's legs through her clothes.
    Chu Ruoting twisted her waist slightly, her soft buttocks deliberately crushed his firmness, and softly said in his ears: "By the way, the devil, the poisonous grandma has arrested many innocent monks as medicine men. I can't bear it."
    Helian Youhen made five confuses, and was about to indulge and promise as before, but suddenly remembered what the poisonous grandmother had accused him of.
    Is he pampering Chu Ruoting or is he pampering himself?
    Helian Youhen's eyes narrowed.
    After saying that she will not be controlled by her, how come it begins to fall again?
    Helian Youhen didn't know whether he was angry with himself or Chu Ruoting, his face was pale, and he pushed the woman away from him boredly.
    Chu Ruoting lay half down on the ground, with her long hair hanging down her face, raising her head nervously, her eyes flickering with guilty conscience, "Majesty?"
    Helian Youhen's hands in her sleeves clenched into fists, and he asked sternly: "Do you want to betray this seat?"
    Chu Ruoting said in a panic: "Why did the devil say this?"
    "The people arrested by the poisonous grandmother are all outposts sent by Lin Chengzi. You just let them go before, but now you are right. Mo, Wunian Palace is in the crisis of survival, and they are all eyeing! You don't plan to help Wunian Palace, but you still want to save them?" Helian Youhen became more and more angry as he raised his hand and slapped fiercely. The magic weapon materials that fell on the table crashed and fell to the ground, "Chu Ruoting! Are you not betraying this seat in an upright manner?"
    "Subordinates dare not!" Chu Ruoting bowed her head and said loudly.
    Helian Youhen raised his foot and kicked the incense burner that was half a foot high next to him, furious: "What do you dare not? If you need the help of this seat, you will greet and flatter you. If you don't need to be indifferent, you will come and go...what are you doing? What do you think of this seat?" What does
    she think of him?
    Chu Ruoting's heart beats a drum.
    She was full of confidence in persuading the devil, but now she has no bottom line.
    She plucked up the courage to raise her head and said earnestly every word: "Devil, although I stayed in Wunian Palace for Jingmo, but over the years, the devil has cared for me so much. I respect you, fear you, and thank you. , You have to ask me what I regard you as, that is, you must cross the
    lone boat, dry the seedlings and drown the rain." Chu Ruoting can make him happy with his conscience. Said that he was her heaven and her earth, but when the words came to her lips, she couldn't say anything.
    Helian Youhen tightened his face.
    The atmosphere freezes and each other is silent.
    Chu Ruoting lowered her head and held her breath.
    If Helian Youhen wanted to kill her last time, it was an illusion, then this time it was truly murderous.
    Has Helian Youhen changed?
    No, he has not changed.
    He just returned to the former Demon Lord Xihai, who was ruthlessly looking at the world, who was on the top of the floating light world. No one is allowed to provoke, deceive, betray or deceive.
    At this time, the aura of the formation flag in Chu Ruoting's storage bag fluctuated three times, and then fluctuated two more times.
    Chu Ruoting's heart jumped.
    What does Song Zheng mean by knocking three times and two times? Is there an accident?
    Helian Youhen looked down at the woman who was kneeling at her feet, with a certain unidentified emotion in her heart, which made the soul attachment chain in his body extremely painful. The soul chain is entwined with the primordial spirit. In order to reduce the pain, his spiritual consciousness has not been enveloped in Wuniangong for a long, long time.
    But Chu Ruoting didn't know.
    For a long time, Chu Ruoting heard the demon at the head speak coldly, "Go out."
    "Yes."
    She bowed and retired like a pardon.
    The door closed tightly to isolate the afternoon sky.
    The refining chamber was plunged into a thick black ink, only the blue and purple fire in the forging furnace was slightly beating with light spots.
    Helian Youhen withered on the spot, the flames of the weapon reflected in the long and narrow eyes.
    He glanced over the censer that was knocked down unintentionally, and was silent for a moment, after all, he helped the censer up.