13

Chu Ruoting was so frightened that her liver and gallbladder were splitting.
    At this moment, she was fortunate that Hanchen had used some sorcery to prevent her from moving, otherwise her legs would be very embarrassing.
    "Meet again."
    Kuang Hanchen walked around the screen and stood in front of Chu Ruoting.
    He didn't expect that Chu Ruoting stood naked in the tub, slightly surprised. After being surprised, he touched his chin and looked up and down recklessly.
    I have to say that this woman's figure is the best. The skin is delicate and smooth, the water drops slowly dripping down her neck, cleavage, and waist, and her long wet hair hangs down her shoulders, which can cover the two cherries on the snow milk, and her waist is like a willow. The buttock is like a plump peach. The tightly clamped pussy is bare, without a single hair, and a deep pink gap can be seen in the middle of the plump flesh.
    Under Kuang Hanchen's gaze, Chu Ruoting could not speak, so she could only close her eyes embarrassingly.
    This beautiful and moving appearance, it seems that he hopes to be picked by him.
    Kuang Hanchen suddenly wanted to hear what Chu Ruoting would say.
    With a thought, he solved Chu Ruoting's muting technique and asked her, "Didn't you say that we will never see each other?"
    Chu Ruoting coughed and opened his eyes, embarrassed: "You How did you find me?"
    "A mere foundation-building monk, I want to find you, it's easy to find you." Kuang Hanchen is an evil cultivator, and there are so many messy methods in his hands. Finding a woman who has seen a real face is really effortless.
    Now, Chu Ruoting has nothing to say.
    In "Qiao Qiao Xiuzhen Ji", Kuang Hanchen is a little villain, a tool to advance the relationship between Nangongxuan and Qiao Qiao. This man has no morality to speak of, and all he does is cheats, murders, and sells goods.
    The description of him in the original book is only three words: cunning, insidious, and despicable!
    "You are so courageous, you even dare to grab my things." Kuang Hanchen stared at Chu Ruoting's gorgeous face, raised the Mo Yudi in his hand, and opened the two strands of long hair on her chest, revealing those two. A pink nipple.
    Well, it was exactly what he thought, pink and tender, small and round.
    Mo Yudi was cold, touching her bare skin, Chu Ruoting trembled her eyelashes nervously: "Don't...you don't touch me! I can return it to you!"
    "Where?"
    "The storage bag next to the clothes" . in "
    condition cold storage bag Robinson took a look, frowned:" you took six hundred top grade Lingshi from me, how only five hundred of that three dominoes it "??
    Churuo Ting bit his lip Petal, "...I sold the dominoes after I changed hands, and sold 60 high-grade spirit stones. That is to say, I owe you a total of one hundred and sixty high-grade spirit stones, and I will pay you back in the future!"
    Kuang Hanchen snorted: " You only sell 20 top-grade
    spirit stones for a domino, which is too bad.” Chu Ruoting tried to lie to him as a snake: “My cultivation level is too low, and entering the spiritual realm is just to die. After I think carefully, I still put the dominoes. It's resold."
    Kuang Hanchen looked at her again. Although the woman is a little clever, her cultivation level is really not enough. To enter the Secret Realm of the Spiritual Realm, at least one must build the five bases.
    "Hey, Lingshi doesn't matter, but you caused me to fall into a trap a few days ago. I am really very angry." Kuang Hanchen said while slowly drawing circles on Chu Ruoting's breasts with the Mo Yudi.
    Chu Ruoting caught a glimpse of the killing intent in his eyes, her heart screamed, and her voice tremblingly said: "I was found by you, because I am incompetent...Can you wait for my revenge and you will kill me again?"
    Kuang Hanchen raised her eyebrows: "What revenge do you want?"
    Chu Ruoting was full of resentment, gritted her teeth and said: "My father killed my mother, and I will kill him by myself!"
    Kuang Hanchen was stunned.
    After a while, he asked: "Why did your father kill your mother?"
    "My mother didn’t change things. I was deceived by my father’s sweet words and gave birth to me. Later, I learned that my father had already married a local daughter... The status of the cultivation world cruelly killed my mother." Chu Ruoting was not fast or slow, but her eyes were fixed on Kuang Hanchen's expression.
    After hearing these words, Kuang Hanchen's thoughts really drifted away, and when he looked at Chu Ruoting, the killing intent in his eyes had faded.
    Chu Ruoting was secretly happy.
    Fortunately, she has finished reading "Qiao Qiao's Comprehension" and knows the life experience of this little villain, otherwise it would be really difficult to fool.
    That's right, Kuang Hanchen's father is exactly Nangongxuan's father, Nangong Yun. It's just that Nangongxuan is the eldest son of a regular wife, and he is honorable when he was born, and Kuang Hanchen's mother is just a small casual cultivator, and he is an illegitimate child who can't get on the table!
    The Nangong family thought that Kuang Hanchen didn't know about this, and kept him as a slave. In fact, Kuang Hanchen knew about it a long time ago.
    He modified the sorcery to draw a clear line from the Nangong family and avenge his mother.
    "I was a hard-working man."
    Kuang Hanchen sighed, not knowing whether it was referring to Chu Ruoting or himself.
    Chu Ruoting thought to herself that she was no better than Kuang Hanchen, and she was sad, her eyes filled with mist unconsciously.
    Kuang Hanchen looked at the woman's sad face and squinted slightly.
    He used the ink jade flute to draw circles on Chu Ruoting's breast, and then slowly descended, along the belly button and lower abdomen, to the intimate area between his legs.
    "What are you doing?" Chu Ruoting widened her eyes in horror, her tears still hanging on her lower eyelashes, faltering.
    Robinson smiled at her cold conditions, the measured tone inexplicable Yin: "? One hundred sixty began, when I take you, now ...... Well you is not gotta compensate a little interest."
    So saying, the minister added cold conditions vigorously Road, will Yudi squeezed in between her legs, scratching the tender little meat nucleus, back and forth.
    "No!" Chu Ruoting was too sensitive, and the jade flute was cold and hard, and the flesh core was scraped into the sound hole on the flute. She couldn't ignore the excitement. The body wanted to move but couldn't move, so he could only bite his lips to prevent himself from groaning.
    The beauty bit her lips and tears condensed on her eyelashes, and Xia Fei's face was full, but it aroused the desire in Kuang Hanchen's heart.
    Kuang Hanchen's hands were getting faster and faster. Chu Ruoting's scalp numb by Yudi's rubbing, the flower nucleic acid was soft, and soon trembling, dripping yin water from the acupuncture point.
    Kuang Hanchen released Chu Ruoting's confinement, her legs suddenly became weak, and she fell into the bathtub, splashing water.
    Before Chu Ruoting could return to her senses, Kuang Hanchen took it out of the water again and hugged it horizontally.
    She screamed "Ah" and subconsciously grabbed Kuang Hanchen's shirt, her soft chest pressed against his flat chest, and looked up and asked: "This is what you call interest?"
    Kuang Hanchen put her naked on the bed, slightly. A smile: "Good service, those one hundred and sixty
    spirit stones can also be avoided." Chu Ruoting blushed like a drop of blood.
    After weighing the pros and cons, he gave up resistance, raised his hand to hook Kuang Hanchen's neck, closed his eyes and kissed his thin lips.