148

Jing Mo's face is blind.
    Before staying in Wunian Palace, there were only four people going back and forth.
    Song Shi with a long birthmark on his face, old friend Daiying, cold demon king, and Chu Chu who would never admit his mistakes.
    He came to Kunlun Ruins for half a year, and the disciples of Qingjianzong couldn't tell the difference. Only know Qingqing, Azhu, Yan Qianshan with powerful aura.
    The four male cultivators in front of them were both talented and beautiful, but in Jing Mo's eyes, they were very sloppy.
    Xie Suxing jumped with anger, You Yueming shook his folding fan and laughed beside him. Xun kindly held the Taihe Sword that had sensed the devilish energy.
    Still Kuang Hanchen stood up and introduced each other.
    Jing Mo couldn't remember their appearance, and could only be identified by the signs of a few people.
    Those with folding fans, those with brocade eyes, those with ponytails... and those who are familiar with the Song Dynasty.
    Kuang Hanchen protested that he did not call Song Shi, Jing Mo nodded obediently, and then continued to call him Song Shi.
    Jing Mo was outgoing, and smiled and shook his hands at everyone: "Chu Chu told me about you many times, everyone is happy to meet!"
    You Yueming and Xie Suxing looked up and down the newcomer, full of crisis, and didn't answer for a while.
    Xun Ci persuaded the sword spirit to stop.
    He didn't know Jing Mo's clear appearance, but his heart could feel that he was a pure and kind person. He gently replied, "Brother Jing, fortunately meeting."
    "Brother, you can call me Jing Mo!"
    That's how Chu Chu called Xun Ci, and Jing Mo did what he did.
    Xun Ci smiled slightly, nodded, "Okay."
    Xun Ci asked about Jing Mo's previous affairs, and Jing Mo answered one by one.
    Xie Suxing and You Yueming watched silently beside them and found that the mind of this surname Jing was pure and pure. In response, the man Chu Ruoting had always kept them modest was Jing Mo, not Kuang Hanchen.
    The two questioned Kuang Hanchen at the same time, but they had to come to each other to taunt: "I didn't say anything at the time, it was you who were wrong!"
    Seeing that they were about to quarrel again, a quiet and serious voice suddenly sounded from the grass house, "Nothing to do all day. , Don’t go down the mountain to experience.”
    Several people have asked Yan Qianshan Chu Ruoting’s whereabouts, knowing that she is still in retreat, and acquaintance did not bother.
    Being idle is also idle, Yan Qianshan's suggestion is not unreasonable.
    Jing Mo also wanted to go down the mountain with them, but was stopped by Yan Qianshan, "You can't go."
    "Why senior?"
    "You improve your strength first."
    Jing Mo is the lowest in cultivation, and his experience in walking the rivers and lakes is not as good as others. Four. Yan Qianshan was afraid of what happened to him, so he couldn't explain to Chu Ruoting.
    Jing Mo let out an "Oh", holding the books and continuing to study in the formation.
    *
    As soon as the other four got out of the dark waters, they began to noisy.
    Xie Suxing became more angry as he thought about it, raising his palm and slashing towards Kuang Hanchen, "I thought you were weird in ancient times, you really are slandering and cheating!"
    Kuang Hanchen dodged and avoided Xun Ci, "You are stupid."
    "Forget it." Xun. Ci separated the two, he held the sword of Taihe, and said in a deep voice: "I heard Xu Yuan say that an evil cultivator recently appeared in the Floating Light Realm who specializes in supplementing young men. The method is extremely cruel. This time, he went down the mountain, Don't take it lightly."
    You Yueming's folding fan knocked on his palms, scornfully to Kuang Hanchen, "Isn't this one standing?"
    Xie Suxing lightly scoffed: "Maybe the evil cultivator who picks the sun everywhere is him."
    Kuang Hanchen was all laughed with anger. Then, "Can the two idiots grow their brains?" He was dying of a few people, "You are just a hindrance to follow me, and you are gone!" Turning and going south alone.
    Xie Suxing threw a fist at his back, "Get out of here!"
    Xun Ci made a round, "It's okay."
    You Yueming shook his head dissatisfied: "What's the matter with you? Just say it, forget it!"
    Xun Ci was not annoyed, and gently advised: "Why do you have to fight for tits? A single wire cannot form a thread, and a single tree cannot form a forest. "Lu "Shi Chunqiu" also says that ten thousand people wield their bows, shoot a single move, and make every move. I should work together... Hey, Brother You! Don't go, Brother You!"
    You Yueming traveled northward, "If something happens, you will be contacted by a note. "There is
    one Xie Suxing left.
    He hummed, flicked his ponytail, raised his chin and went west.
    Xun Ci sighed helplessly, and Yu Jian flew to the east.
    *
    Karma is born with the gloom of human nature, and she will never die.
    Qiao Qiao sucked up many male repairers under her drive. The cultivation base is rising rapidly, the karma is getting stronger and stronger, and more and more bodies can be differentiated, but she is still not satisfied.
    Karma and Qiao Qiao were hidden in the deep mountains of Xijiang for cultivation, and twelve clones were transformed from the minced meat, and the males were tempted outside to cultivate and supplement, with twice the result with half the effort.
    Qiao Qiao shrank in the corner of the cave.
    Karma meditates with both hands pinching, the reddish flesh of the lower body is like an octopus tentacles entangled in a knot, and the stench of blood is dripping down.
    Suddenly she opened her slender and charming eyes and smiled: "Interesting, guess who my clone met."
    Qiao Qiao shook his head.
    Will it always be Lin Chengzi?
    "It's those men from Chu Ruoting!"
    Karma is parasitic in Qiao Qiao's Sea of ​​Knowledge, and he knows everything about Qiao Qiao's love and hatred. She knew what Qiao Qiao knew, and she knew what Qiao Qiao didn't.
    Karma
    curled his lips and sneered, "I'm going to suck them up and take revenge for you." To suck up Chu Ruoting's man?
    Qiao Qiao subconsciously wanted to say no, but thinking that Chu Ruoting would be heartbroken because of this, he gave birth to a guilty longing inexplicably.
    This is not the emotion she should have.
    Qiao Qiao was struggling.
    Before she could speak, the karma was already in a state of meditation, pinching the tactics with both hands, driving the clone to approach them.
    The first goal is Xie Suxing.
    The karma clone turned into a beautiful woman, lying on the only way Xie Suxing must go to hunt and kill the monster.
    With a blade of grass in his mouth, Xie Shuxing threw the thin-like dagger in his hand, thinking about when Chu Ruoting would leave the customs for a while, and then overturning and cursing the liar Hua Peacock several times.
    At this moment, he heard someone sobbing not far away.
    Swept away his spiritual consciousness, she turned out to be a female cultivator in the Qi-refining period. She somehow squatted under the tree and cried very sad.
    ...Well, don't care about it.
    Xie Suxing rolled his eyes, turned his head and left.
    Karma didn't expect that he would ignore him at all, so he was anxious, and looked at him with tears, "Daoist! Daoist stay!"
    Xie Suxing was interrupted by her, very upset, with a bad tone, "What are you doing!"
    "Daoist, my leg was hurt by the monster, it hurts here." The karma eyes are like two springs of water. Any male cultivator who sees her fragile expression will have a strong desire for protection. Relying on this trick, she did not know how many men had been sucked up.
    She slowly lifted her trousers and exposed her calf, "It really hurts here..."
    "The pain is cut! I'm not a doctor, what are you yelling at me!" The
    karma suddenly choked.
    Why doesn't this person play cards according to common sense?
    Xie Suxing was impatient and raised the dagger in his hand, "What are you looking at! Am I allowed to look at me?"
    "What are you doing with your eyes wide open? You are not convinced, are you
    ?"
    Karma was inexplicably scolded by him, and finally became angry, "I haven't said anything until now! Can you make some sense!" In the
    face of the wounded glamorous female nun, she didn't have pity for Xiangyu, and clamored to be weak. Women fighting?
    What kind of lunatic?
    The avatar that was split by karma is not high in cultivation. If it weren't for Xie Suxing's out of his body, she would have come forward and tore this poisonous tongue alive!
    Xie Suxing didn't bother to care about her, cursing and continuing to hunt the monster beast.
    ...
    You Yueming hasn't seen my cousin for a long time.
    Last time he went back to Beilu, he heard that Miss Lin San, despite the opposition of the family, secretly practiced the practice of passing males and not females in her own school, and she almost went crazy. He Jing borrowed Ju Shuilian from the He family of Yunsheng to help her pass the test and become the first woman of the Lin family to practice the exercises of this school.
    Based on this alone, You Yueming admired Miss Lin San very much.
    As soon as he entered Yunsheng City, before he had time to communicate with He Jing, someone behind him called him sweetly: "My son, your sachet has dropped."
    You Yueming looked back and saw a young man in blue. The female cultivator handed him a delicate moon-white cloud-patterned sachet.
    Yuyueming is obsessed with cleanliness, he will never get any scent on his body, and he will not take the initiative to wear sachets.
    He covered his nose with a folding fan in disgust, "It's not mine." The
    female cultivator stepped forward, "Why? I saw it with my own eyes..."
    "Don't come here!"
    You Yueming was dizzy by the smell of her body. Back again and again. He resisted the tumbling in his stomach, "What's the smell on you!" The
    karma was taken aback.
    Smelly?
    She had only the fragrance of rouge and gouache.
    "My son, you are not joking, you smell people carefully..."
    "Don't come here!"
    You Yueming's folding fan suddenly swung a mana, drawing a deep ravine on the ground.
    His face was smoked, and he bent over and gagged, "Go away! Come one more step... Hugh blames this son... Huh...
    You are welcome to blame this son!" You Yueming vomited and couldn't get close. Angrily, "Did you make a mistake? How could my body smell?"
    "Fuck!"
    ...
    Xun Ci noticed a thick black air on the way east.
    He followed the sword spirit's guidance and entered a small town with a dying population.
    Darkness lingers.
    He walked into a teahouse nearby, asked for a crude spirit tea, and asked the shopkeeper about the situation.
    The shopkeeper is an old man in the training period. Seeing his eyes covered by the golden tape, he persuades him: "Family Daoist leave here soon. Recently there have been demons and evils in the city, and I will pick a handsome male cultivator like you to start."
    Xun Ci put the sword on the table and smiled slightly: "Thank you, the shopkeeper, do you know what this evil spirit is?"
    "I don't know that, people who have seen evil spirits... are dead!"
    Xun Ci said with a face. Shen.
    As soon as the shopkeeper left with the teapot, a curvy karma walked in.
    She learned from Qiao Qiao that the big brother Xunci was gentle and ignorant and indecisive. His cultivation is not as good as those two, and he is still blind, which is the easiest object to pick up.
    The karma opened the stool in front of Xun Ci, and said softly: "Friends of Taoism, can I make a table with you?"
    Xun Ci carefully distinguished.
    The sword of Taihe at hand buzzed and trembled wildly.
    "Daoist, why don't you ignore me..."
    Before he finished speaking, Xun Ci pressed his sword with his right hand and pinched the formula decisively. With a sound of "Zheng", the sharp blade came out of its sheath, and the righteous sword intent slashed straight towards each other!
    He had already formed a conditioned reflex, curling his eyebrows and scolding, "Evil devil, look at the sword--"
    Frostblade's terrifying edge illuminates the world.
    The sword light flashed.
    The woman and half of the teahouse were all shattered into dust, leaving only a ruin of smoke and dust.
    Xun Ci listened to the movement and determined that the evil gangsters had been eliminated, and left with the sword with satisfaction, "to understand the heart, to suppress demons, to eliminate demons, to punish a hundred evil..."
    *
    "Puff!"
    The karma body in the cave flew upside down and said. A big mouthful of blood spurted from the nose.
    Qiao Qiao in the corner was stunned, "You, what's wrong with you?" I
    thought that the easiest person to kill was Xun Ci, but he was even more cruel than the other two! Slash without saying anything!
    The meaning of the sword contains abundance of righteousness, dedicated to countering evil demons, and for nothing to lose a clone of karma.
    Her face was distorted with anger, and she suddenly slammed the ground, "Chu Ruoting doesn't pick her at all? All the men around her are mentally ill?"
    Qiao Qiao was so frightened that she did not dare to speak.
    Karma is not discouraged.
    She wiped the blood from the corner of her mouth, and squinted...there is one more!
    *
    Kuang Hanchen didn't change his face. He walked the streets and alleys in a prosperous city somewhere in the south of Kunming, searching for interesting gadgets, and preparing to bring them back to Qingqing and Azhu.
    By the way, I have to buy two for Jingmo.
    He has a good skin and provokes frequent look back at the young girl repairs.
    Whenever this time, Kuang Hanchen shamelessly shook his head at others, "I'm sorry, the family members are fierce, and if you look at me more, she will get her eyes gouged."
    Kuang Hanchen is very happy to play with others, Xiangfeng When he struck, a beautiful female sister secretly sent Qiubo at him, "What are fellow Taoists looking at?"
    Kuang Hanchen's eyes condensed.
    His fingers deftly turn inked Yudi, smiled and said:. "Look at this world thousands of scenery, do not like to see the girl you ah"
    ? "I have any good"
    condition cold Chen quietly and Sisters distance, mouth Alice At the beginning, it was charming and charming, "The beauty of the girl, even the moonlight tonight is ashamed." The
    karma fell to the ground, and even a little moved. There was finally a normal person in Chu Ruoting's man who could bite.
    She covered her mouth, "Friends of Taoism, you can really laugh."
    "I speak from the bottom of my heart." Kuang Hanchen blinked peachy eyes at her, "The girl is willing to follow me to the quiet lake outside the city, floating in the dark fragrance, and enjoying the moon shadows. Twilight?"
    These words were in the middle of the karma.
    Kuang Hanchen took her to the lake outside the city. Without saying a few words, the karma lost patience.
    She half exposed her fragrant shoulders, and leaned back into Kuang Hanchen's arms as soft as boneless.
    Kuang Hanchen retreated half a step.
    Karma went to grab his hand again, Kuang Hanchen pretended to be playing with Mo Yudi, stupefied that she didn't even touch the corner of her clothes.
    The karma chilled the tone, "What is the meaning of
    fellow Daoists ?" "The girl is not so anxious." Kuang Hanchen smiled, and put the Mo Yudi across his lips, "This beautiful day, let me play a song for you" "Phoenix Seeking the Phoenix", to show the late meeting and hatred between you and me." Comparing the
    two, it seems that the karma is not reserved.
    Karma thought he was long-winded, but he could only smirk and listen patiently to his flute.
    Kuang Hanchen certainly doesn't play "Feng Qiuhuang", he played "Unexpected Copy of Yun Po".
    The sound of the flute is far away, and the tune is ethereal. Suddenly, it was like thunder rushing to the thunder, tens of thousands of horses. The sound wave entered the ear silently, the surrounding air exploded at the same time, and the lake kept swaying, directly teaching people a great pain.
    Karma knew it, and he was so angry that he yelled: "You despicable and insidious villain!"
    As soon as the voice fell, his body was fragmented by countless sound waves, blood spattered and turned into pieces of meat, like snakes, insects, rats and ants, running around on the ground densely.
    Kuang Hanchen felt sick for a while.
    He took a big step and threw a magical implement similar to a golden bowl, and buckled a piece of minced meat that had not had time to escape inside.
    The minced meat slammed into the golden bowl.
    Kuang Hanchen pressed the golden bowl tightly with his left hand, pinched the sound transmission note with his right hand, his expression was solemn, "I found a clue, come here and meet!"