45

Chu Ruoting accepted Jing Mo after all.
    It's like accepting Qingqing.
    I don't know if Qingqing is doing well with You Yueming.
    Although the separation is melancholy, Chu Ruoting knows that life is like this.
    Perhaps she was born with no resistance to such a sticky and kind temperament, Chu Ruoting was annoyed in her heart while tolerating being with Jing Mo on the eaves.
    There is no description of Jingmo, Daiying and others in "Qiao Qiao Xiuzhen Ji". Chu Ruoting guessed that they are even more cannon fodder than herself, and their names are not worthy of appearing in the book. Chu Ruoting looked at Jing Mo again, feeling a little bit more sympathetic. If he insists on staying by her side, then leave him, manipulate and use it.
    It was still early today. Jing Mo was sitting under the red coconut tree making a fishing net. His bangs blocked his eyes. He shook his head from time to time, clumsy and focused.
    Chu Ruoting glanced at him through the window, and arranged the beautiful pile of conch on the window sill neatly.
    Jing Mo not only retrieved the conch that day, from then on, he would find the most beautiful conch to give her every day when he went to the sea. Over the years, the colorful conch piled up into a hill by the window.
    Chu Ruoting smiled and turned around to continue working on the forge.
    This time she wanted to use the common fire to make a low-level illusion formation.
    The refining fusion array method is several times more difficult than ordinary refining. If one point is less and one point is more than one point, the refining array will be different, and there will be differences in attributes, grades, and effects.
    However, Chu Ruoting's spiritual sense controls time very well.
    She put in the materials step by step, and when the materials melted in the furnace, she separated a ray of divine consciousness to describe the formation, tried several times but couldn't make a mark. After thirty or so repeated failures, Chu Ruoting gradually learned the trick. She lowered her heart, and when the material was about to take shape, she engraved the formation again. She tried this twice, and she succeeded.
    The low-level Wandering Array, after injecting spiritual power, can trap people into a fixed area for a short time.
    "Chu Chu!" Jing Mo walked into the house short, and presented the woven fishing net in front of her to ask for her credit. "How about it? Is it a beautiful patch!"
    Chu Ruoting was happy when she succeeded in refining the machine.
    She glanced at her hands that were stained with soot from the refining device, and suddenly became ill-intentioned.
    Chu Ruoting's eyes rolled, "Jing Mo, come over, I'll whisper to you."
    Jing Mo stretched out his ears as
    expected , "What?" "That's..." Chu Ruoting stretched out her hand and quickly put on his handsome face. Three black stamps were painted on it, "You are a big tabby cat!"
    Jing Mo wiped the water mirror and looked at the corner of his mouth, "Chuchu you tease me!" He turned his head and scratched Chu Ruoting's waist.
    Chu Ruoting relied on her light posture and happily avoided. In the cramped wooden house, the two chased after her, laughing together.
    In the end, Jing Mo was a little higher than Chu Ruoting's cultivation level. He looked at the timing and strode forward, encircling Chu Ruoting like a loach in his arms and pressing it on the table.
    Chu Ruoting pressed her back against the edge of the table and was forced to raise her head. Looking at Jing Mo's face close at hand, the tip of her nose almost touched him, her breath entangled, and she felt her heart beaten inexplicably.
    With arms around the woman's body, her hip bones close to her legs, and across the cloud gauze cloth of her skirt, Jing Mo tightened his muscles.
    He smelled it.
    Smell the fragrance that belongs to Chu Chu.
    Jing Mo's Adam's apple rolled, leaning close to Chu Ruoting's ear, and asked carefully, "Chu Chu, can you...can you rape me?"
    Chu Ruoting's mouth twitched.
    "Don't."
    All the charm just now was destroyed by Jing Mo.
    She pressed her palm against his hard chest, and was about to push away, but she saw that Jing Mo's beautiful eyelashes were moist. He held her, poked his belly unconsciously, and begged, "I'm uncomfortable."
    Chu Ruoting stiffened, slightly lost in thought.
    Over the past six months, Jing Mo has followed him like a shadow. Chu Ruoting could completely guess what he was thinking about all day long. It is nothing more than looking for beautiful conch, fishing spirit fish, drying spirit fish, cleaning fishing nets, tidying up the wind-blown gravel in the wooden house...or else, taking advantage of her practice, quietly and quietly masturbating next to her.
    Chu Ruoting took care of his face and did not expose the matter. Later, the two got closer, and Jing Mo gasped for her almost every night. He endured the man's instinctive desire.
    Many times, Chu Ruoting thought that he would be unable to control it and do something to her. That way, she can drive him away as a matter of course.
    But not once.
    He even wanted to hold her hand, pitifully inquiring.
    "Chu Chu..." Jing Mo lowered his head, pressed his face to her palm, and gently
    nudged , "Can I kiss you?" Chu Ruoting was taken aback.
    This is the feeling of being respected?
    Suddenly, she wanted to laugh a little. There was a strange emotion in my heart, like the fresh spirit fruit I had eaten when I was a child, and it was sweet.
    She touched his profile and did not refuse.
    This undoubtedly gave Jing Mo a signal of permission.
    He was extremely happy, and took the woman's delicate body into his arms, put his arms around the back of her head, and kissed her lips hungrily. His movements were awkward and skillless. Chu Ruoting was almost unable to breathe when he kissed him. She hesitated for a moment. In the end, she stretched out her hands, clung to his neck, opened her mouth slightly, and proactively stretched her tongue to entangle him.
    Jing Mo kissed for the first time.
    He felt the slippery and sweet little tongue in his mouth. He was startled for a while, and then he was ecstatic, as if he had found some treasure, begging in Chu Ruoting's cherry lips.
    After attacking the city, the two overturned the crafting materials on the table, and charcoal spilled all over the floor.
    "My forge..." Before Chu Ruoting finished speaking, Jing Mo blocked her lips.
    Chu Ruoting twisted her waist, clenched a fist to beat his shoulder, and complained coquettishly, "My forge cost two spiritual stones, don't break it for me."
    "I will grab more spiritual fish tomorrow to sell." Jing Mo's body was already as hard as iron, and the pain was unbearable. He panted heavily in Chu Ruoting's ear, still thinking of her forging furnace in his heart, "When I have enough spiritual stones, I must buy the best forging furnace in the world for Chu Chu." He
    said that he couldn't believe what he said on the man's bed, Chu Ruo. Of course Ting didn't take it to heart.
    She cultivated "Mei Sheng Jue" with a sensitive body. At this time, she was emotional, and the other party was Jing Mo who didn't hate it. This happened very naturally.
    Jing Mo didn't know how to flirt. When he saw Chu Ruoting's eyes, he felt that he was more beautiful than the full moon on the sea. He kissed her eyebrows, her eyes, her neck, and sucked her delicate earlobes, but his hands hurriedly broke her belt.
    The skirt fell under the table.
    Chu Ruoting's lower body was exposed to the air, and her skin was slightly cool. She clamped her legs shyly, but the smooth and tender place was already soaked and dripping with water.
    Jing Mo seemed silly.
    He half-bended over, leaning close to the pink lips, for fear that he was dreaming.
    "Chu Chu." He swallowed, "You look so beautiful here."
    He felt that his face blindness seemed to be getting better.
    Chu Ruoting's cheeks were hot, and she stepped on his shoulders with her toes, and said, "What nonsense."
    "No nonsense." Jing Mo blinked, and the next moment, he pressed the strong bridge of his nose to the smooth slit. Above.
    Chu Ruoting was shocked by his sudden approach, and her whole body trembled. She dumbed her throat, her tone
    softly and softly : "Jing Mo, what are you doing?" Jing Mo stretched out her tongue, gently licked the crystal clear slimy juice, and said vaguely: "Chuchu, I want to remember you ."
    Every inch, every place.
    It must be carefully kept in mind.