127

The farce finally came to an end.
    What more poison grandma wanted to say, was driven away by Helian Youhen's cold face.
    Chu Ruoting is no exception.
    Holding Jing Mo's hand, she respectfully saluted Helian Youhen, and slowly left the main hall.
    The hall was dim, and Helian Youhen glanced at her and Jing Mo's backlit back from the light, a certain position on her chest seemed to be more tightly entangled with a soul chain.
    Jing Mo seemed to be aware, and he glanced back.
    Chu Ruoting walked slowly.
    The two walked side by side on a long and cold road, and no one spoke.
    Jing Mo never did this. Chu Ruoting stopped and stood beside the mottled palace wall, and asked, "Are you blaming me?"
    She blamed her for killing Kuang Hanchen.
    Jing Mo raised his clear eyes and slammed into Chu Ruoting's eyes, "Chu Chu, I will never blame you. Everything you do, you have your mind." As he said, it is forbearance. I couldn't help crying, "I don't know what Song Shi has done to you before, but I think he should have known it wrong. He is dead, I just...a little sad, I never blame you."
    Chu Chuzhe He is the best in his heart.
    No matter what she did, he supported her and understood her.
    However, please allow him to feel sorry for his friends.
    Chu Ruoting shook hands with Jing Mo's ten fingers, and a thin layer of sweat was already drenched in her palms.
    She bit the syllable of each word seriously, "Do you know that he must die!"
    She wants to take care of herself and Jing Mo, and also to repay the hatred that Kuang Hanchen once calculated. In today's situation, he will undoubtedly die.
    Only when Kuang Hanchen died, can the poisonous grandma's anger be fulfilled, the face of the devil, the captured righteous monk, the righteous persistence in Chu Ruoting's heart, and his own sin atonement and repentance.
    Jing Mo didn't understand those deep-seated things, he said, "But, Chuchu, you are also softened."
    "I didn't!"
    "That lock spirit sword..."
    "Shut up!" Chu Ruoting looked around nervously, her eyes flickering, and she gritted her teeth to retort, "I refined the lock spirit sword. I have never tried it! He won't live!"
    Jing Mo lowered his eyes, and Deng Ai said, "Chu Chu, you have so many magic weapons, but you took out the Soul Locking Sword at the time. You, you don't want to deceive yourself, Song Zheng is very good... You and I think about it. the same is true, is not it? "
    Churuo Ting Yu impatient interrupted him," Do not say that again! There will be no condition nor cold, according to Song Chen! I'll find race information soil as soon as possible, with no thought to leave you house! "
    tandem After returning to Xuanshuang Palace, Chu Ruoting sat by the stone table in the courtyard with a cold face.
    Jing Mo hesitated to step forward.
    He looked at Chu Ruoting, remembered one thing, took out the letter in his arms, and gently placed it on the stone table.
    "Chu Chu, Song according to what he said before...If he dies, let me give this to you."
    After speaking, Jing Mo immediately stepped away, for fear that Chu Ruoting would scold him again.
    The courtyard is silent.
    The fine wind blew off a tender green leaf on the ling branch, swirling and falling onto the envelope.
    Chu Ruoting glanced sideways.
    Disgust, helplessness, sorrow...The mixed emotions mixed with each other, making her feel messed up. I can't say how she feels.
    After a moment, she stretched out her hand and pulled out the unsealed letterhead.
    Kuang Hanchen is thoughtful and will write a lot of content about his awakening and gaining sympathy, making her feel guilty, making her sad, and then never forgetting him for the rest of his life.
    ...She doesn't!
    Contrary to expectations, Chu Ruoting found that there was only a thin page of letterhead.
    She unwrapped the paper, not much pen and ink, and a line of running scripts about traveling around the clouds and astounding dragons came into view.
    "I don't know there is more to do, but I hope everything goes well, and every year is peaceful."
    There are no other regrets in life. Hope her everything is safe. This is Kuang Hanchen's greatest wish.
    He did want to write more.
    It's good to show Chu Ruoting his tragic and tortuous life experience, to express his regrets, and then forget it. Chu Ruoting really had a chance to read this letter, then he was dead.
    It is not helpful to say more, it is better to be free and easy, I wish her ascend as soon as possible, and become a great way.
    Chu Ruoting's eyelashes trembled slightly.
    Across the ink on the letter paper, she inexplicably remembered Kuang Hanchen sitting at the stone table that day, smiling and telling her that there was a mole hidden in her left temple.
    She lifted up the left sideburn with a loss.
    After two lifetimes, she never knew she had a mole.
    It's like she never thought that one day she would be upset because of his death.
    Dare to say that she didn't count her! Dare to pretend to say that he is wrong! Is he called knowing wrong? A dog with a surname can’t change eating shit. Once a bastard, he will always be a bastard!
    Chu Ruoting's eyes suddenly reddened, and her anger was distressed, and she tore the letter paper to pieces.
    The snow-white confetti was scattered, and she turned and walked out.
    Jing Mo's eyes widened, and he asked: "Chu Chu, where are you going?"
    "Whip     Corpse !"
    *
Wunian Palace has existed for nearly ten thousand years, but Corpse Burial Island is longer than Wunian Palace.
    Chu Ruoting has never been there.
    The Corpse Burial Island is suspended in the depths of the Xihai Sea, in the southwest of the sea, surrounded by a natural barrier. The teleportation symbol is useless, and Chu Ruoting can only take out a leaf spirit boat and walk in the water.
    The closer to the corpse island, the color of the surrounding sea became grayer and darker. When Chu Ruoting docked the spirit boat on the edge of the island, the sea was as dark as ink.
    The huge island is out of sight, the sky is gloomy, there are dead trees and reefs, the gravel under your feet is brown and purple, the ground is clustered with orange-red ghost fires, the salty cold sea breeze is whistling, the air is filled with rotten corpses and it is still unclear. The cold air.
    Chu Ruoting covered her nose, her spiritual sense covering the island.
    It is strange to say that the cold air and yang poison on the Corpse Burial Island are the same, and Chu Ruoting's spiritual consciousness is isolated, and it is useless.
    She had a heartbreak and walked into the depths of the island.
    In the burial place that has been accumulated for thousands of years, the ground is bare with white bones. The closer to the center, the more unrotted and semi-rotted corpses piled up into mountains.
    Those corpses that have not yet become dead bones, judging from the tattered clothing, have obviously been dead for many years, but the muscles of the corpses are still full of elasticity.
    Chu Ruoting had never seen such a weird situation.
    The island is quiet and deserted, the corpse fire is beating, filled with gray and cold air, extending to the vast expanse of the sea.
    She jumped onto a high corpse mountain, faced the sea breeze, looked around, and shouted: "Kuang Hanchen! Kuang Hanchen!" The
    lock spirit sword locked his soul, forging the illusion that the soul is destroyed.
    It should be invalid at this time. If he is alive, she should be able to hear her calling him.
    But... the chance is slim.
    The lock spirit sword Chu Ruoting has never tested it once, and she is afraid that the poisonous grandma will see the flaws, that sword, mixed with her resentment, split his heart, mercilessly!
    Kuang Hanchen is full of poison, and he is already at the end of the force. How can he still be able to withstand it?
    It should be dead.
    --no.
    Even if he is dead, she will find him out!
    Chu Ruoting didn't know where the puppet steward would throw him to this island, her consciousness was blocked by the dark air, she threw the whip, flew off her broken limbs, and splashed blood.
    Helpless, she had to bend down to dig.
    The corpses were cut open with both hands. The knuckles were stained with dirt, and the surroundings were scorched by ghost fires. The environment was so hot that her forehead was soaked with sweat, and the big ones rolled into her eyes, making her vision blurred.
    "Kuang Hanchen! Get out of me—"
    "What letter do you write when you know you are going to die?
    Who would you sell it to?" "Who is so rare that you wish me peace and tranquility?"
    "Cunning! Hypocrisy! His heart is shameful!
    " ..."
    Chu Ruoting rummaged in the corpse mountain. After digging for some time, her eyes condensed and she found a black sachet containing the tranquility rune she painted by herself.
    She refreshed, pushed aside the two corpses, and saw a hand that was covered. The fingers are slender and beautiful, and the pale and thin skin shows the light blue of the veins.
    Chu Ruoting was stunned for a moment, holding the wrist, and dragging the person out of the corpse.
    Kuang Hanchen closed his eyes tightly, revealing a dull life. This still can't conceal his rare beauty in the world, like a jade hidden in the cobblestones.
    Chu Ruoting wiped the dirt off his face and sniffed him.
    ...Is completely dead.
    Chu Ruoting still didn't give up.
    A mana was accumulated with both hands and pressed against the wound in Kuang Hanchen's heart, the palm of his palm glowed with rays of light, like a thread, walking on his broken skin.
    She closed her eyes, silently reciting the spell of the Locking Spirit Sword.
    After trying several times, Kuang Hanchen showed no sign of waking up.
    Chu Ruoting's nerves were tense, and after digging for so long, she was very tired now.
    She slumped down beside Kuang Hanchen.
    It's useless.
    That sword smashed his heart, and he couldn't live without losing his soul.
    The horn of the wind quietly blows away the gloomy cold fog on the island.
    Chu Ruoting rolled her eyes, her gaze fell sideways on Kuang Hanchen's face. The eyelashes showed a shadow on his handsome face, if it weren't for his face gray, it looked as if he was asleep peacefully.
    Hate him? Of course hate it.
    But no matter how much you hate, he has been killed by her.
    People die like a lamp.
    Chu Ruoting hated herself more than she hated Hanchen.
    She hates herself for being soft-hearted, and can never ignore the kindness of others, and can't ignore the goodness of others; she also hates that she values ​​love and justice too much, and is destined to be deceived.
    The moment she drew her sword, the scales were already tilted. Only by doing it himself before Helian Youhen can he have a chance of life.
    Kuang Hanchen is notorious, everyone knows that he is not a good thing, but Chu Ruoting can't deny his good side. People are really complicated and contradictory. Some choose to betray, some choose to persevere, some choose to know when they are lost, and some choose to abandon good from evil. In the final analysis, it depends on what they want to be.
    Kuang Hanchen did all this, he died easily, and threw all the problems to her.
    It's a bad guy!
    Chu Ruoting stared at his face, the more she thought about it, the more angry she became, her eyes moistened with anger, and she wanted to frustrate him!
    But even if he didn't live up to it, this palm couldn't fall.
    She took a deep breath for a while, her mind calmed down, and once again silently recited the spell of the Locking Spirit Sword.
    Lingli silk froze into Kuang Hanchen's heart. Suddenly, a group of brown spherical rhizomes came out of the wound, screamed, and quickly rolled into the pile of corpses and disappeared.
    What the hell?
    The next moment, the lifeless person coughed violently, with a big mouth of blood pouring out of his mouth, shaking his eyelashes, and opening the peach eyes that had no focus.
    Chu Ruoting stared in shock.
    After a long time, she regained her senses, hurriedly wiped off the teardrops on her eyelashes, and laughed and cursed in a vicious voice, "You are not dead!"
    Kuang Hanchen was in a dream.
    He didn't know whether he was dead or alive, he just looked at that dreamy face and his eyes blushed.
    After confirming that he is still alive, his thin lips that have faded into the water lightly murmured, and laughed weakly, "...the man is cheap, and his life is hard."
    He should have died, but the poisonous grandmother's leopard claws parasitic in his body, Instead, it protects the heart and survives.
    Chu Ruoting was upset and full of resentment. Hearing this self-deprecating sentence, Chu Ruoting couldn't help but bend her mouth.
    Is this God's will?
    For a while, I couldn't understand the mystery. Wraiths jump around, not a place to talk.
    Chu Ruoting slapped him on the shoulder, "Get up if you don't die!"
    Kuang Hanchen burst into tears, curled his eyebrows and said, "It hurts. I can't move."
    Chu Ruoting's hoarse and dry voice made Chu Ruoting emotional. She suffocated her breath and was silent for a moment, then grabbed Kuang Hanchen's arm and forced him on her back.
    Although Kuang Hanchen was tortured by the poisonous grandmother and lost a lot of weight, he was tall and long in the end. Chu Ruoting was not short, and he was also bent over.
    She supported Kuang Hanchen's legs with her hands, and leaned forward, trying to let him fall on her shoulders as much as possible. Stepping on the rotten corpse mountain under his feet, facing the cold sea breeze, step by step, he walked forward.
    Kuang Hanchen's eyes started to get hot again.
    He clung to her thin spine, his arms carefully wrapped around her neck. The messy hair fell down, swaying lightly on her face.
    He wished that time would stop at this moment.
    "Chu Ruoting, you really came to save me..."
    Kuang Hanchen approached her ear, his tone dumb.
    Chu Ruoting kicked a leg bone blocking the way under her foot, tightened her arm, and lifted him up. There seemed to be something in the throat, and it took a long time to say coldly: "Why do you think I will come to save you?"
    She rescued him because she couldn't get past the hurdle in her heart.
    "I saw it."
    Kuang Hanchen blinked his blushing eyes, "I saw that you were on the hilt with your index finger
    tapped three times." Chu Ruoting stepped and denied, "No."
    She was nervous. The trembling was not giving him a signal.
    Kuang Hanchen thought stubbornly. He smiled softly and said in a dumb voice: "So you kill me...I'm not afraid. Before my mother dies, let me never trust others, but that person is you... You let me Believe it again, I've always...believe you all the time."
    Without going through life and death, how can I make my heart clear.
    He just believed her.
    Chu Ruoting couldn't tell what it was like in her heart. There was a bitterness in her mouth, and she shook her head: "Kuang Hanchen, you are so good at acting. Like this time, I don't know if this is part of your plan." She was confused, "I can't tell you anymore.
    Which word in his mouth is true and which word is false." Kuang Hanchen's brows were panicked, and he broke his voice in anxious tone: "Every sentence I say to you is true!"
    "I will never lie to you or lie to you. , Calculate you!"
    "I will only listen to you in the future."
    "Whether you believe it or not, I only have you in my eyes and you in my heart..."
    Chu Ruoting stopped and said, "Give me your rhetoric. ! "
    condition cold Chen live in the mouth.
    After a while, he hissed: "It's not a rhetoric, it's me... a promise to you." He paused and said frankly, "Yes, I also have a purpose. I save Xun Ci and them because I know you can't abandon them. regardless, you face no matter how unfeeling, still mindful of the same door, will not watch them die. my goal is for your sake, by this matter ...... you get along with more than talk, to see more of you. "
    this It is his greatest selfishness.
    The sea breeze is blowing on the face.
    Chu Ruoting's eyes were moist, and she still ridiculed her words: "Aren't you the best at being clever? How come you will end up dying."
    Kuang Hanchen laughed, "It's just for you...confused this time."
    Many things. If you make a mistake and regret it, it will not help you.
    Chu Ruoting silently carried him forward.
    She imagined, if it were her parents, what would she do in the face of people like Kuang Hanchen? Is it to ignore it, or to let go of everything open-mindedly? Chu Ruoting couldn't think of it.
    Love and hate are very tired, she would rather dispel the previous suspicions, part ways, and then irrelevant.
    "Kuang Hanchen, you count me, I killed you...between us, let's write it off." Chu Ruoting sighed and decided to let him go and let go of herself, "I will give you the spirit stone and the medicine, you will pass. Zhou left Xihai and don't show up again."
    Kuang Hanchen froze upon hearing this.
    He hugged her neck with his arms, his head pressed against her shoulders, tears condensed on his eyelashes, and he quivered: "How can I live without you?"
    He tried his best to be next to her.
    Even so, she still couldn't catch her.
    Kuang Hanchen had no other choice. He grabbed her by her clothes with five fingers, and was so nervous that he said incoherently, "Chu Ruoting, you don't need to love me, I love you with all my heart."
    "If you want me to be myself, I will be myself."
    "It's enough to give me a trace of mercy."
    "Or, you come to search for my soul."
    The pain and ups and downs he carried, the treacherous and cunning heart, and the sensitive and suspicious distrust of all things in the world, all collapsed at this moment. He is willing to cut out his heart and give it all to her without reservation.
    The hoarse voice mourned and begged.
    Chu Ruoting stopped, raised her head, and stretched out across the ghost fire of Shishan Mountain.
    The sea around Corpse Burial Island is black of fear and confusion, but the slightly wrinkled sea surface reflects the sunlight and glows with sparkling stars.
    Kuang Hanchen was afraid of her answer, and looked forward to her answer.
    He was alone, with nothing. He could only lie on her back, encircled her neck in panic, and gently pressed her face against the sideburns where she had moles, "...you think about me again, okay?"