89

Xie Suxing blew himself into the soul. Although Jihuan escaped early, she was still shaken by the powerful aftermath, and her internal organs seemed to be run over again.
    Qiao Qiao restrained Wang Jin's body and knelt beside the seriously injured Qu Ru, hiding his face and crying.
    Qu Ru's muscles and veins were all broken, and his whole body was as soft as mashed meat. Qiao Qiao didn't dare to touch him.
    She gave Lin Chengzi Nangongxuan countless times, and neither of them responded to her. She didn't know how this happened, as if the whole world had abandoned her...
    Qiao Qiao was also very injured.
    Chu Ruoting's face was smashed with a whip, his waist was cut with a sword by Lin Yifu, the contract spirit beast died, and the soul was also affected.
    But Qiao Qiao Liushen has no master, and can only cry, crying heart and soul.
    Just in time, Jihuan Jihuan came to her, raised his hand to hold her shoulder, took her back to Mingpu Temple, and severely pinched it on the cold floor tiles of the Buddha Temple.
    Qiao Qiao screamed in pain.
    She raised her dim teary eyes, still in despair.
    The gate of the Buddha Hall was closed tightly and covered with blue-black floor tiles, which made the hall appear more gloomy. The walls of the hall are engraved with golden diamonds, wearing armor and holding swords, which are lifelike.
    Qiao Qiao screamed in shock when he saw the ferocious and angry King Kong, hugged his legs and shrank in the corner of the hall.
    A lonely illusion in a red robe, his vitality was badly hurt just now, and his face was pale.
    He walked slowly to Qiao Qiao, clasping his hands together.
    "You...you brought me here...what are you going to do?" Qiao Qiao stammered.
    She was too scared.
    Whether facing Chu Ruoting or facing Jihan Huan, the overwhelming fear almost swallowed her.
    Ji Huan bent down, twisted her hand with a string of Buddhist beads, and gently raised Qiao Qiao's chin.
    Qiao Qiao trembled uncontrollably.
    Jihuan's face was compassionate and tolerant, like a bodhisattva in this palace. Immediately, his cervical spine made a "smashing" sound, and his entire head twisted strangely.
    On the bald back of the head without hair, facial features slowly emerged. Thin eyebrows, charming eyes, and lips are as coquettish as if they had just drunk human blood.
    The woman stuck her tongue out towards Qiao Qiao and licked her cheek. Sniffing her blood-stained temples forcefully, obsessively, and intoxicated, "It's so scent! Silent, do you smell it? This is the pure fragrance of the beloved of heaven and the son of luck..."
    "Sister, don't scare her anymore. Jihuan smiled, "She is very timid."
    Qiao Qiao's hair stood upright.
    Zen Master Jihuan actually has two faces! Weird and weird, it makes the backbone chill.
    Ji Huan's back stretched out a snow-white lotus root arm. The hand on the lotus arm slowly stroked Qiao Qiao's disfigured face.
    Qiao Qiao was extremely scared.
    The woman giggled, her voice had a bewitching tenderness: "Qiao Qiao, Chu Ruoting has taken everything from you. Your master, your Quru, your majestic light. Without her, you are still Qingjian. The little sister Zongji dotes on... You must be very angry, right? Want revenge, right? Come on, give me your hand, and I will make you the pinnacle powerhouse in the world of floating light."
    Qiao Qiao will not talk to Zen Master Jihuan On the relationship.
    "I... I'm a righteous monk, don't want to lie to me!" She hid her hands behind her, like a frightened deer, crying, "I will tell Brother Cheng, tell Brother Xuan... they will avenge me! Yes, Brother Cheng is the most powerful person in this world, he will avenge me!"
    "How can you pin your hopes on men? Those men, they are with you, just want to pull you into the abyss of desire , Let you float and sink in the sea of ​​desire, always confused and unable to find a direction." The woman blew a sweet fragrance into her ears, "No one of them really loves you, they just want to play with your body! You are angry The sons of luck are the darlings of heaven, and possessing you is beneficial to their cultivation."
    Qiao Qiao bit her lips tightly, crying and retorted: "You are
    talking nonsense! You are talking nonsense!" "How can I talk nonsense? Think about it carefully. When you were young and ignorant, Wang Jin seduced you and made you right. He depends on; Qu Ru is always like a beast who is in estrus anytime and anywhere, just wanting to fuck with you; Nangongxuan is passionate, and sees Chu Ruoting whether she is surprised by her appearance; Lin Chengzi is so powerful, but why he never teaches you skills Fa?"
    Qiao Qiao was stunned, tears falling silently.
    "They don't want you to become stronger, because if you become stronger, you will be out of their control. They... are all using you!" There was sadness and sympathy in the woman's eyes, "Come on, good boy, give me your hand. I’ll teach you the exercises. You no longer have to hide behind these men. From then on, your life is dominated by yourself."
    Qiao Qiao covered his ears in horror and shouted, "I’m not listening! Don’t be fooled. I won’t listen to everyone! They love me! They love me!"
    She is cowardly, useless, and tender... But what she wants in this life is not the favor of these handsome and outstanding men?
    Why, why should I be deprived of even this point?
    "Good boy, think about it carefully, what exactly is what you are after. The door of Mingpu Temple will always be open for you."
    Jihuan is a demon monk.
    There is a monster behind the demon monk!
    She is a righteous monk, she...never listen!
    Qiao Qiao hurriedly got up from the ground, opened the high gate of the Buddha Hall, and fled.
    Staring at her distant back, Ji Huan frowned: "Sister, do I want to catch her back?" The
    woman's enchanting features gradually disappeared from the back of Ji Huan's head, "Remember, don't fight against the beloved of heaven...never."
    *In the
    Kunlun Ruins, the wind and snow atmosphere, floating aimlessly on the eaves of the grass cottage, knotted with a thick layer of ice.
    On the bamboo couch, Chu Ruoting fell into a coma, lying naked, her eyes closed and her breath weak.
    Yan Qianshan had never seen her hurt so badly.
    Her lack of care for herself made him vaguely angry.
    Palm, waist, abdomen, thigh...Every place is a wound, every place has a fracture. The heaviest injury was on the shoulders. I couldn't see what was pierced by something. The big bowl of scar, the blood was glued into a ball, and it was condensed into black blood stasis.
    But these are all traumas, and looking terrible, you will be able to get better after raising them.
    The fatal thing is that she herself sacrificed the Sanling Array with blood.
    Yan Qianshan didn't remember that he taught her to disperse the spirits.
    He couldn't teach the evil and radical talisman formations.
    Where did Chu Ruoting steal from?
    Xu was looking through his private collection of classics while he was not paying attention.
    If it were in the past, Yan Qianshan would definitely teach her a few words, but now that she swept her paler face than Xue, she couldn't harden her heart to say something serious anyway.
    Fortunately, the Kunlun Ruins have everything. Although she was seriously injured, she did not leave the root cause of the disease after taking good care of her.
    Yan Qianshan held the best-quality skin-promoting cream in his hand. The light green transparent cream exuded a coolness similar to mint. The slender and fair fingers dug out a tuft in the ceramic medicine pot, and gently smeared it along her rolled skin, and ran the soft and pure Dao Qi, supplemented by the medicinal properties. Immediately afterwards, the wound on the skin healed at a speed visible to the naked eye.
    Although Chu Ruoting was completely naked, Yan Qianshan had a cold expression, focusing only on her injuries, without any evil thoughts.
    At night, Yan Qianshan had healed her trauma, only a few places on the shoulders and legs needed to be bandaged.
    As the dark night fell, a few oil-paper lanterns lit up in the grass cottage, reflecting the cold snow.
    The light was soft, falling on Chu Ruoting Shengxue's tender carcass, as if it was surrounded by a light pink halo.
    Senior Yan picked her up carefully, trying to wrap her pierced wound with a bandage made from Yu Chanyi.
    Chu Ruoting had no consciousness at all, and her scattered long hair was too smooth, and she slid to her shoulders unwillingly, always entangled with bandages. Yan Qianshan gathered several times, but in desperation, he had to let her lean against her arms, prop up her left arm with her left hand, and put a bandage through her armpit with her right hand, wrapping it in circles.
    The faint blood is intertwined with the fragrance of Magnolia, and the strands penetrate into the nasal cavity.
    Her breast is white and soft, yet plump and erect, and the wrapping bandage will always touch those two Yingrui accidentally.
    Chu Ruoting was confused, but still frowned slightly, letting out a loud cry.
    Yan Qianshan suddenly stiffened.
    He searched Chu Ruoting's soul and knew everything about her past and present, including her beautiful and well-proportioned body.
    There shouldn't be any desires, but Yan Qianshan couldn't help but set his eyes on the two soft white balls on her chest at this time, feeling a little hot on her face inexplicably. Even, for no reason, the lewd poems like "Powder fragrance and sweaty Yaoqin Zhen, spring teasing crisp and melting rain cream" came out for no reason.
    Yan Qianshan hurriedly bandaged Chu Ruoting's shoulders, and had to look at her legs again.
    The inner side of his left leg was injured by Jian Qi, causing Jiang Shui to soak white, and the skin and flesh to fester.
    But...her legs are so beautiful.
    There is no skirt to cover up, it looks more and more slender, the calf is delicate and smooth, and the raised ankle is ice muscle and bones.
    Yan Qianshan's heartbeat is fast.
    It seems that very early, very early, there is a thought, want to watch her legs unscrupulously.
    He wants to drink water.
    No, he has been bigu for more than a thousand years, what kind of water to drink?
    Yan Qianshan seemed to have made some determination, only to grasp her slender ankles, lightly parted her legs, and immersed her head in carefully removing carrion and bandaging her wounds.
    In a daze, he seemed to smell a unique fragrance.
    Lifting his eyes subconsciously, I saw that the flower lips between the woman's legs opened slightly, and against the backdrop of the night and snow, the claustrophobic holes seemed to be silently beckoning. The pink and tender color, layer by layer conceals the flower nucleus, forming a sharp contrast with the surrounding white skin.
    Yan Qianshan was stunned, and hurriedly looked away.
    He closed his eyes slightly, and silently recited a few Taoist cleansing mantras, and his pounding heart slowly calmed down.
    After a while, he dignifiedly looked at Chu Ruoting's sleeping face, lingering in his mind.
    Why... will Chinian move?
    *
    Chu Ruoting woke up, it was already the morning of the third day.
    She closed her eyes and did not want to get up.
    Parents, have you seen it in the Spirit of Heaven? She finally killed Wang Jin, cut off his head, shattered his soul, and made him never exceed his life.
    The long-cherished wish of her life was fulfilled, but Chu Ruoting didn't have much ecstasy in her heart.
    The old enemies are gone, and new ones are added.
    ... Silent fantasy.
    ...Master Jihuan!
    Chu Ruoting clenched her fist tightly.
    The moment when Xie Suxing blew his soul over and over again in his mind, the red light filled the sky, shocking people.
    Chu Ruoting couldn't understand the determination in his eyes at that moment.
    In the last life, her appearance was completely ruined and her body was full of ills. She had never thought of self-destructing her soul.
    What is Xie Shuxing thinking about?
    If it's for her forgiveness, it's not necessary. Because she really didn't hate it... When Ziguicheng joined forces to fight the fox demon, she didn't hate it anymore.
    A tear dripped from the corner of Chu Ruoting's eyes, and her right hand gently stroked the position of her ribs.
    ...
    She lay there for another two days in a muddle-headed manner.
    Most of the injuries on his body were healed, and the serious parts were bandaged by Yu Chanyi.
    The red defensive magic weapon was tattered in the battle. At this moment, Ruoting wore a green shirt with Yan Qianshan on her body. She sniffed the scent of clear bitter bamboo leaves on the lapels of her clothes, knowing that Yan Qianshan was taking care of it herself, feeling a little embarrassed, but she didn't think there was anything.
    Yan Qianshan is the supreme of the Floating Light Realm, she might even insult Senior Goose's eyes.
    Calming, Chu Ruoting turned over and stayed, and came to the outside of the Cao Lu.
    Azhu was feeding the cranes and white deer, and when she came out, his face was extremely bad, and he didn't even want to say hello to her.
    Chu Ruoting was puzzled, but her heart was overwhelming, and she didn't joking with Azhu, only asked: "Azhu, where is your master?"
    Her "Meisheng Jue" bamboo slip was gone, presumably it was taken away by Yan Qianshan. . There was Xie Suxing's primordial spirit inside, and she couldn't rest assured.     Azhu is
    indifferent, "I don't know."
"Azhu, what's the matter?" Chu Ruoting was really confused.
    Hearing this, Azhu raised his round face angrily, clenched his small fist, and wished to rush to bite her. After a while, he was sitting in the snow and crying, "Chu Ruoting! What did you tell Master! He used his talents and supernatural powers to repair your rotten piece with fairy bones. Bamboo slips!"
    Chu Ruoting's heart trembled, "What did you say?"
    Even if Yan Qianshan repeatedly told Azhu not to tell Chu Ruoting, but he didn't want Master to be silently injured, Azhu raised his hand to the snowy peak to the west, red Focusing on it, he said, "Go and see for yourself!"
    Chu Ruoting rushed over immediately.
    On the top of Xifeng Mountain, she saw a gorgeous and complicated gossip formation from a long distance, flashing primitive spells, which was a mystery that she could not comprehend. The formation enveloped a pool of water, in which huge snow lotus was in full bloom, and bamboo slips were suspended in the snow lotus, and the light was holy.
    Standing outside the
    formation , Yan Qianshan didn't turn his head, slightly frowned, " Azhu still told you." Chu Ruoting looked up and didn't know what to say for a while.
    He stood with his hands in his hands, his blue shirt slapped, his handsome profile pale and colorless, and a few strands of black hair hanging down from his temples, his brows and eyes became more gentle and clear, like in the sky, not in the world.
    The mighty powers in the tribulation period will awaken their own innate supernatural powers. Only by possessing magical powers can the mortal bones be slowly quenched into the bones of true immortals, preparing for the future ascent.
    Immortal bones are the most important thing in the great power during the tribulation period.
    But Yan Qianshan took out the fairy bones and drew the formation she couldn't understand.
    Chu Ruoting choked, "Senior Yan, Azhu said, you will take the fairy bone..."
    "Just temporarily take out the thirty-six paragraphs and make a formation." Yan Qianshan cut off her words, "The formation is complete, the fairy bones Returning to the body is no longer a problem." If
    such a formation against the natural soul is not deceived by the immortal bones, it is afraid that it will lead to heavenly punishment.
    Yan Qianshan looked relaxed, but Chu Ruoting knew that the process of taking the bones out and putting them back in would be very painful.
    Yan Qianshan raised his finger to the snow lotus, his tone was faint, and he couldn't hear any emotions, "Thanks to your alertness, I caught a ray of Xie Suxing's soul at the moment. Slowly he cultivated his complete soul."
    As long as the soul is still there, Xie Suxing will be saved.
    Chu Ruoting looked at Yan Qianshan, grateful beyond words.
    Yan Qianshan knows her, understands her, and respects her. It is her greatest fortune to meet him in this life.
    Thinking of this, Chu Ruoting knelt in front of him with a "boom" and sincerely bowed his head, "Senior Yan! I won't repay you for your kindness!" She bit her fingertips and pointed to the bright sky above her head. "Chu Ruoting made a heart-warming oath today and is willing to do one thing for Senior Goose. No matter whether this is against morality or burying my conscience, I will be crushed to death! If I violate this oath, my soul will be destroyed! "
    The blood beads on the fingertips are condensed into a pattern, which means that Tiandao has heard the blood oath of the demon.
    Yan Qianshan's heart trembled.
    Looking at the glaring woman in front of her, a strange emotion that has never been seen before came into being.
    Yan Qianshan hesitated for a moment, then
    helped her up, "You don't have to be like this." Chu Ruoting had a firm attitude and said loudly: "Senior Goose, the heart demon blood oath has been taken, and there is no possibility of breaking the oath."
    No matter the goose She did not hesitate to do what Qianshan asked her to do.
    Yan Qianshan stared at her face, was silent for a moment, and suddenly said, "Then you pinch a snowman."
    Chu Ruoting was startled, thinking she had heard it wrong, "Wh...what?"
    Yan Qianshan stopped looking. She turned around, holding the judge's pen and continued to add runes to Yanyang Chongxu Formation. His expression was still clear and cold, and the corners of his mouth curled up, "Didn't you just say that you are willing to do something for me? Why, you have to hesitate to pinch a snowman for a long time?"
    Chu Ruoting was still a little confused, she Grabbing a handful of snow, pinched out the simple little snowman with both hands and handed it to him.
    At this moment, the pattern on the fingertips that belonged to the Heart Demon Blood Oath disappeared immediately.
    Only then did Chu Ruoting react. She widened her eyes, took two steps forward, and asked inexplicably: "Senior Yan, you just used your blood oath like this? You..."
    "Chu Ruoting." Yan Qianshan With the little snowman in his palm, his deep eyes seemed to have insight into the world, "I don't want kindness to become a shackle to you."
    He helped because he wanted to help and was willing to help.
    That's it.
    Chu Ruoting stared at him, talking a thousand words, stuck in her throat.
    "Don't be happy too early." For
    some reason, Yan Qianshan didn't dare to look at her cutting eyes. He turned around and raised his hand to return the bamboo slips of "Meisheng Jue" in Snow Lotus, "Xie
    Suxing's soul is contained in Lotus's heart, but it is still difficult to regenerate the body." Chu Ruoting hurriedly asked. Senior Yan, is there a solution?"
    As long as Xie Suxing can survive, she will do her best.
    "Yes." Yan Qianshan flipped through the ancient books overnight, and finally found a glimmer of hope. He pondered for a moment, and said, "I need a lamp."
    "What lamp?"
    "In Wunian Palace, the soul-containing lamp that has been enshrined for thousands of years."