112

Chu Ruoting kissed Yan Qianshan.
    They were in agreement with each other, breathing entangled, but she couldn't help thinking wildly.
    Looking up, the magical array is like a mist woven of silver yarn, covered with shining stars, and the soft and beautiful light is reflected on Yan Qianshanjun's face, like a dream.
    The corners of the lips are being sucked softly.
    Not a dream.
    Senior Yan is kissing her.
    Realizing this, Chu Ruoting felt nervous for no reason.
    After pulling off Yan Qianshan's belt, she hung her right hand in the air, suddenly wondering how to continue.
    "Ruo Ting."
    Yan Qianshan loosened her lips and stared at her with clear and soft eyes. But... the pants are already highly supported.
    "Huh?"
    Chu Ruoting came back from wandering.
    Yan Qianshan took a brown storage bag, stuffed it into her palm, and said in a
    deep voice, " Accept the recruitment gift." Chu Ruoting stared at the storage bag blankly, "...what?"
    She didn't hear anything. Heard it.
    Yan Qianshan was close to her body, with palms covering her chest softly, not light or heavy, not hurriedly or slowly rubbing.
    "There is a cloud in "Rituals", and there are six rituals in the faint, such as accepting, asking for a name, Najib, accepting the sign, asking for a date, personally welcoming..." Fingertips peeled off her layered clothes, cruising to slenderness. At the waist, "But you and I are both cultivators, and the complicated rituals are unavoidable, but the necessary forms are
    indispensable ." Yan Qianshan sat back on the futon, hugged her in his arms, and said, "I'll give you back You write a welcome letter."
    Chu Ruoting knew that Confucianists care about this, and asked inexplicably: "Should I give you a gift too? " The scripts I
    read when I was young wrote in this way.
    Yan Qianshan crossed the hair on her chest and asked with a smile: "In the storage bag is the formation talisman I have studied all my life. What gift do you want to give me back?"
    Her chest couldn't hold her palm, Yan Qian Shan stretched out two hands, squeezed out the gully mountain peaks in novelty, and then squeezed hard, spilling her white and tender milk between the knuckles of his fingers.
    Chu Ruoting's white breasts were red when he rubbed.
    She was hot all over, and she clearly felt his hard and hot penis.
    Chu Ruoting moved impatiently. After thinking about it carefully, it was the refining tool that she took out. She asked, "Senior Yan, don't you like to play chess? Can I use Xuanbing Jade to make you a good chess set?"
    Yan Qianshan pulled his trouser waist down a little bit and lifted his robe. Showing his vigorous and painful desire.
    Obviously it was his own clone, but he felt guilty, so he looked away and hurriedly hid it between Chu Ruoting's buttocks.
    "...Good."
    No matter what she gave, he felt good.
    Chu Ruoting sat on his thigh and closed his legs, but instead clamped his thickness a bit.
    Yan Qianshan held back Chu Ruoting in a hug, pulled away the blue silk covering the nipple, bowed his head to hold the nipple on the left, and tasted it.
    A little red, icy muscles shining, snowy and crispy.
    So, he began to suck the plump breasts, his teeth were crushed lightly, and the tip of his tongue followed the areola to outline the upright shape of the cornel.
    The stimulus made Chu Ruoting subconsciously hugged his head, took out the bamboo branches that fixed his hair bun, and scattered the ink.
    She inserted her five fingers into his hair and gasped gently: "Senior Yan, Fuxiyu...I will take Fuxiyu?"
    Yan Qianshan licked her left chest and moved to the right side. While licking and sucking, he didn't forget to nod, "It's already yours." He pushed his knees away from the roots of her soft legs, and moved the painful penis. Grinding in the cracks of her spring tide with rain, her clear and jade tone is dyed dumb, "Not only Fuxi jade, but the mountains, fog, rain and snow in the Kunlun Ruins are all yours...I am yours."
    It is rare for Yan Qianshan to say a pleasing flattery, but Chu Ruoting chuckled lightly.
    He asked inexplicably, "What are you laughing at?"
    Chu Ruoting kissed his red earlobe, licked and sipped, and smiled secretly, "I think of one time when you ordered me to draw a Promise Formation in three days, but I didn't do it. . You are standing under the eaves with cold eyes, but fierce." She said as she spread her legs apart, and the seam took the initiative to rub his smooth glans, "At that time I was afraid... I was afraid that you would think I was dull. ,
    Drove me out of Kunlun Ruins." The crisp and numbness spread all over the spine from the bottom of his body.
    Yan Qianshan froze, "Is there?"
    " Yes ."
    He did not admit, "...you remembered it wrong."
    Chu Ruoting was about to refute, he held her waist, and the high-spirited penis swept across the slippery. The two greasy pieces of clam meat pressed against the mating hole, squeezed upwards suddenly, and entered the whole root.
    The warm corridor wrapped him all up, Yan Qianshan frowned impatiently and went to kiss and lick her shoulders.
    Chu Ruoting bit her lip and screamed.
    Yan Qianshan didn't want her to remember those things, and put his arms around her beautiful body, and began to slowly go against it.
    As the fire spread, Yan Qianshan closed his eyes slightly, carefully feeling the strange and wonderful bone-cutting ecstasy.
    This can only be the comfort that a happy woman can bring to him. It turns out that the world is really happy, and the universe is covered, and it is no more interesting than her, Yan Hao Chen Zhong.
    Yan Qianshan's affection sprouts and kisses her casually. Not enough to kiss, not to touch enough, she seemed to be the most wonderful book in the world, making him sink in the endless thirst, asking for it frantically, and wanting to stop.
    The penis, which was hot like a soldering iron, seemed to swell two more turns, filling the tight flower hole. While Chu Ruoting was wrapped in love, she hoped that he could be faster and faster.
    Yan Qianshan pumped up.
    First began to insert shallowly, and when she got used to her warm and tight acupuncture points, she broke through the layers of tender meat and drove straight in.
    Like sparks splashing, electric current is permeated.
    Chu Ruoting was no longer patient, she clung to Yan Qianshan's clear and magnificent body like a water snake, and hurriedly peeled off his blue shirt, lowered her head to bite the small nipple on his thin chest muscles.
    The color of the nipple is pale pink, just like his cheeks that are stained with eroticism at this time.
    "Ruo Ting..." With
    sensitive nipple, Yan Qianshan was so shocked that his muscles were tight, and his pumping movement stopped suddenly.
    Chu Ruoting was feeling the numbness he had brought, but he stopped. She continued to bite and lick the sharp point with dissatisfaction, and urged: "Move."
    The stimulation on her chest made Yan Qianshan tremble slightly.
    He closed his eyes, hugged her waist tightly, changed his previous slowness, as if trying to retaliate against her, and pushed in fiercely.
    The thick and long penis broke open the folds in the tunnel and reached the deepest stamen, as if embedded in the mouth. Chu Ruoting's body was swollen and sore, and she was rubbed repeatedly by him, and there was a convulsion, and her desire rushed. The abundant yin water ran across, wet the hair of the two men's coitus, making it sticky and greasy.
    Chu Ruoting leaned on him softly and panted: "Senior Goose..."
    Yan Qianshan corrected her, "Qianshan."
    "Qianshan." Chu Ruoting changed her words obediently.
    She swallowed, always feeling that she was taking advantage. In order to repay her, she immediately said: "I will teach you the double cultivation formulas of "Mei Sheng Jue". Later...I will spray water later, you remember to run the formulas."
    She solemnly said these langyu. , Yan Qianshan really doesn't know what to say. He sighed, and went into her flower hole again and again, with a different color flashing in his eyes, "Don't teach me."
    When she taught Xie Suxing before, he heard everything.
    Chu Ruoting asked suspiciously: "Why?"
    "You can just take me." Yan Qianshan's red face became solemn, "I am now in the late stage of the tribulation. ......" He stroked her bare back and sighed faintly, "I want to wait for you and fly up with you."
    Soaring together?
    Chu Ruoting was shocked.
    Imagine that Yan Qianshan soared alone, she would be happy for him, but he and himself would be unable to bear the pain of parting at the beginning.
    She didn't want to make him sad.
    Except Yan Qianshan, everyone else too. Their cultivation bases are uneven, and they also need to think about a solution by themselves...
    "Why in a daze?" Yan Qianshan hit her flower household, making it red.
    How dare Chu Ruoting speak.
    Although Senior Yan is tolerant, but at this time she is planning for other men, and the Bodhisattva has to be angry.
    Chu Ruoting felt guilty.
    She kindly kissed his lustful eyebrows, raised her hips to cater to his fierce advance, and smiled at the corners of her mouth: "Okay, let's fly together."