100

Chu Ruoting did not expect to meet Xun Ci in the travel house.
    And he was unlucky enough to be poisoned by Lu Jiu.
    Giving him a bottle of high-quality pill at hand was also a love point for her to care about the same door.
    However, seeing him weakly sitting in a wheelchair at first glance, it is inevitable that he is a little...complex.
    Chu Ruoting cast aside Xunci's figure in her mind and wandered around the house as the master of Ling Ping'an. She looked around and still didn't see where Ziyang Zhu would be placed.
    Just not far away came a amiable middle-aged man. He smiled and bowed his hand to Chu Ruoting, and greeted him actively: "Oh! Lord Ling Ping, long time no see!"
    "It turned out to be fellow Daoist."
    He Jing smiled and asked: " Why did you come here?" After the Chuihuamen, you're in the inner house of the You family. "These little servants who don't have the eyes to see, don't know how to lead the
    distinguished guests to the flower hall to drink tea." Chu Ruoting's eyes rolled, "Trouble you fellow Daoist." Lead the way."
    "Good, good."
    He Jing happily led the way, and Chu Ruoting deliberately talked about him, making everything boring. Talking about the origins of their Yunsheng He family and Beilu You family, and talking about the He family's most precious treasure.
    "Yes, our He family's Ju Shuilian is a ninth-order spiritual plant."
    Chu Ruoting was not interested in Ju Shuilian, she changed her conversation, "How does the You's Ziyang Pearl compare with Ju Shuilian?"
    He Jing waved her hand: " It’s not the same thing. Ziyang beads are heavenly materials for refining
    crafts. Our He's Ju Shuilian is used to enrich Yunshengcheng Fengshui." "That's it." Chu Ruoting nodded, "Ju Shuilian is enshrined at the door of He's family. , Where is Ziyang Zhu in
    Youshi ?" He Jing raised his hand and pointed to a hill on the back of the travel house, and answered, "Have you seen that mountain? There is a Ziyang Pagoda on the top of the mountain, and the beads are inside. "
    After he finished speaking, He Jing always felt that his mouth was leaking again.
    Chu Ruoting looked at the mountain not far away, with a clear mind.
    She was thinking about how to leave, turned around the corner, and suddenly ran into a face with a beautiful woman in an imposing palace.
    He Jing smiled and asked: "Sister-in-law, why are you here? You are not in the flower hall..."
    "Get out of the way!"
    He Ying's eyes fell on Chu Ruoting's face, her complexion changed abruptly. She claws with her right hand, and she swallowed at Chu Ruoting's throat without saying a word.
    The place is narrow, and He Ying is afraid of making a noise and has no spiritual power, otherwise she will be distracted and Chu Ruoting will be half disabled if she is not dead. But Chu Ruoting's moves are exquisite. She reacted very quickly. She immediately lowered her waist and hurriedly retreated. She asked in a deep voice, "Mrs. You, what are you doing?
    He Ying opened her hands to grab, catch, pat, and hold, and sneer again and again. "Who on earth are you?" "
    Chu Ruoting overwhelmed, yet take it, what competing sidewalk next:" She is Ling Ping Zhu ah! "
    " Oh! Ling Ping only talked to me yesterday, and she could not come to the Hundred Flowers Festival in her retreat. "He Ying's right hand did not know what kind of curse, and the blue light was lit, and she patted Chu Ruoting's face, the strong wind tore, "Let me see who she is, dare to sneak into Beilu Youshi ! "
    Chu Ruoting has never seen such a strange spell, a trance was revealed, revealing a beautiful face like a
    jade . Rao He Ying couldn't help but froze, "Who are you?" "
    Ho King" Oops "Yipaidatui, shouted:" Table sister-in-law! stop it now! She is the Chu Ruoting that Yueming is thinking of, she is your daughter-in-law! "
    He Jing's original intention was to make them turn their fights into jade silks, but when He Ying heard this, her eyebrows were erect and her anger became even stronger.
    "What? You are Chu Ruoting! "
    He Yingli natal magic that is resorted to, a steaming HY guns clasped in hand, gunpoint evil spirits, called the company Churuo Ting, ruthless channel:" The Vamp is that you will have to hook my children three soul gone seven soul! I killed you today and let him stop thinking! "
    I can't make it!" "He Jing stopped quickly, "Sister-in-law, Chu Xiaoyou, stop quickly! "
    How can He Ying listen to persuasion."
    You Yueming withdrew from Dong Su Lin's marriage contract for this demon girl, and fought with Nangong Xuan in the Treasure House for her. The young master of the dignified You family is entangled with a demon girl, how can she bear it?
    He Ying's spear was like the wind, stabbing Chu Ruoting in the chest, making sharp moves. Chu Ruoting had to throw the Cangyun whip, hurriedly around Hongying, gritted her teeth and said: "Mrs. You, I don't want to fight with you!"
    After all, it is in a cramped house. If you really fight, wouldn't it be You Yueming's home? destroyed.
    Both He Ying and Chu Ruoting had such scruples. They used hundreds of tricks, but they were both tacitly ineffective.
    "Wonder, you are really capable of it." He Ying sneered, and the spear was red lingering, rolled up the spear, and swept Chu Ruoting's bottom plate, "I think you can't take this shot!"
    Chu Ruoting stepped on the tip of the gun, dodged horizontally, and placed Zhang Fulu on it.
    He Ying pierced the wall with a shot, and the head of the gun stuck to the wall and did not pull it out for a long time.
    "Unreasonable!" He Ying became angry, raised her left hand and slapped Chu Ruoting in the face. Chu Ruoting really didn't want to fight with He Ying. With a whip, he swept over He Jing and moved forward.
    He Jing was slapped with a nosebleed and he was covering his hot left cheek, and everyone was blindfolded.
    Chu Ruoting hid behind He Jing and dodged from side to side, "Mrs. You, it is really helpless for me to pretend to be the master of Ling Ping'an."
    "What do you want to do here? Do you want to lure Yueming to elope with you?"
    He Ying is again. Slap severely.
    "No!"
    Chu Ruoting hurriedly shrank her head, the wind whistling against her scalp, and He Jing next to her was sturdy and squeezed with a big ear.
    "You just have a bad heart for my son!"
    He Jing was slapped again.
    "I have no idea to seduce You Yueming!"
    "I dare to quibble!"
    As soon as He Ying raised his hand, He Jing covered his face and inserted it between the two, shouting: "Don't fight! Don't fight!"
    They played for a long time and nothing happened. It was him who was injured.
    Taking advantage of He Ying's distraction, Chu Ruoting held the gun with both hands, leaped with strength, squatted on the wall and said guiltily to He Ying: "Sorry, Madam You."
    She is indeed ill-intentioned, but she is not against You Yueming, but against You. Shi's Ziyang Pearl.
    Chu Ruoting squeezed the escape light talisman and disappeared in place.
    He Ying was holding a red-tasseled gun and was about to chase it. He Jing, with a blue nose and swollen face, blocked it and said, "Cousin-in-law,
    peace is the most important thing !" "Your mother is expensive! I blame you for being in the way here!" He Ying was furious. Up and down, she grabbed He Jing by the collar, and sternly asked, "What is the matter with Yueming and this demon girl? You will come to me to make it clear!"
    *
    Chu Ruoting learned the location of the Ziyang Pearl and immediately went to Ziyang tower.
    The Ziyang Pagoda is hidden in the lush woods. The cornices are octagonal and have nine floors.
    It's strange to say that Ziyang Zhu is the treasure of the Youshi, but there is no forbidden formation outside the tower. Chu Ruoting walked in holding the concealment cover, unobstructed.
    There was a conversation in the tower at this time.
    Chu Ruoting glanced at the top of her head, leaped up to the beam of the room, and looked down.
    I saw two tower guards walking over wearing grey clothes, one in the late Yuanying stage and the other in the early stage of the out-of-aperture, discussing the Beilu Hundred Flowers Festival.
    "I heard that the flowers in the Spirit Garden are very beautiful this time, but it's a pity that you and I can only stay in the tower, and can't go anywhere."
    "Even the young master is in confinement, so it is nothing for us to guard the tower." The
    other person retorted, " The young master was released yesterday."
    "Really?"
    "What did I lie to you?"
    Listening to their conversation, Chu Ruoting couldn't help sighing as she shrank on the beam of the room.
    She knew that You Yueming had fought with Nangongxuan for seven days, and that she was so spiritually exhausted that she was wounded all over. She felt guilty in her heart, but she didn't dare to look for him, so she could only escape.
    No matter what is afraid of.
    At this moment, the handsome noble man in a moon blue brocade robe shook his folding fan and walked away from the tower hall.
    The two tower guards were shocked and bowed to salute, "See Young Master!"
    You Yueming gave a faint "Um" and waved the two of them with a folding fan, "You go to the 9th floor to see the Ziyang Pearl. I always feel that it has fallen a bit. Layer of ash.”
    Although the two tower guards thought his request was strange, no one doubted it, after all, Young Master You was a well-known cleanliness addiction.
    Chu Ruoting stiffened all over when she heard his clear voice.
    Looking down from her perspective, you can only see You Yueming's Ufa meticulously approaching the jade crown inlaid with gold.
    ... Is he hurt? Qingqing didn't follow him? What is he doing in Ziyang Pagoda?
    Chu Ruoting had a lot of questions in her heart.
    After the two tower guards left, You Yueming remained standing there.
    The tower hall is vast, and it seems that his figure is rather thin and lonely.
    After a while, Chu Ruoting heard You Yueming say, "Where are you?"
    Chu Ruoting took a closer look, but found no one else. She was thinking that You Yueming was talking to herself, so she listened to him and continued: "The cousin just gave me a message. She said you asked him about Ziyangzhu... Ruoting, are you here? You are here, why not Come out to see me?"
    Chu Ruoting was speechless for a while.
    This is really true! Knowing that his mouth was leaking, I didn't expect him to be so leaking!
    You Yueming squeezed the folding fan in his hand, lowered his head slightly, and said: "Do I really disgust you so much?"
    He seemed to be extremely hurt, and Chu Ruoting couldn't bear it, so she thought it would be better to take this opportunity to tell him clearly.
    She removed the concealment cover and sighed softly, "I am grateful that you are too late, how can you hate it."
    You Yueming suddenly raised her head, and on the beams of the tower hall, she saw the face of dreaming and thinking. With a look on his face, he immediately jumped up, holding Chu Ruoting into his arms regardless.
    The movement was too great, and Chu Ruoting was hit by him with her back against the column, and she almost fell from the narrow beams of the house.
    The tip of her nose was filled with the clean breath of his body, her hands pressed against his shoulders, "Yueming, listen to me, I came to Youshi this time for Ziyangzhu."
    "Can't you do it for me?" You Yueming raised his head. Yingxiu’s eyes glowed with water, "I fought with Nangongxuan for seven days, so you are not worried at all? Qingqing has consumed too much, so don’t you worry?"
    "What? How is Qingqing?"
    You Yueming is bored.
    Said : "It's okay to cultivate in Lingquan." Chu Ruoting relaxed. She was extremely embarrassed and whispered: "I'm sorry..."
    "Do you think what I want is your "sorry"?"
    Chu Ruoting dodged her eyes, not daring to look at his expression.
    Just now I wanted to make it clear to him so that he should stop obsessing about himself, but under the current situation, Yu Yueming must be furious when he speaks it out.
    She closed her mouth and said nothing.
    You Yueming asked her again: "Who am I from you?"
    Chu Ruoting stared under the beams of the room.
    Hey, men are really troublesome.
    She can't wait to go out to fight with He Ying, and she doesn't want to be questioned here.
    Unexpectedly, You Yueming's questions were sharper than each one. He fixed Chu Ruoting's eyes directly and aggressively, "What about Xie Suxing? Who is Xie
    Suxing now?" Chu Ruoting said weakly: "...I It’s just here to get Ziyang beads."
    You Yueming couldn't guess how she was evasive. Thinking of the ten years of dedication, You Yueming was so wronged. He flushed the corners of his eyes and choked up and said: "Where am I worse than Xie Suxing? Would you rather want him than me?"
    "No, no, you are not at all. Bad..."
    Fortunately, the two tower guards returned at this time.
    You Yueming still wanted to continue questioning, Chu Ruoting hurriedly covered his mouth, shook her head, and hissed: "Don't speak, be careful to be discovered."
    She unfolded the concealment cover and covered the two of them.
    The two tower guards said strangely: "Eh, where did the young master go
    ?" "
    Was you still here?" Chu Ruoting held the pillar and probed the situation below. Suddenly You Yueming drew closer, wrapped her arms around her waist, and said complaining in her ear: "Chu Ruoting, anyway, Qingqing and I will follow you in this life. You don't want to leave us father and son
    behind ." Chu Ruoting : "..."
    She wants to say "no", isn't she the first person to abandon her husband and son in the floating light world?
    You Yueming hugged her delicate body from behind and was angry and sad when she saw her as a saw-mouthed gourd.
    Under the shredded temple hair, the small pink earlobes are on his lips.
    So he opened his mouth, retaliated against her soft ears, licking and biting.
    The sudden itching almost made Chu Ruoting let out a low groan.
    She turned her face halfway, and raised her eyebrows, "...Yueming, what are you doing?"
    You Yueming grabbed her hand, put it between her erect crotch, and said plausibly, "I was injured by Nangongxuan, my arm It hurts the brain and the whole body hurts. Wouldn't you heal the injury? Heal me!"