7

Scorching hot and wrapped in warm heat, Xun Ci clasped Chu Ruoting's slender waist.
    Layers of folds in her acupuncture point clung to his body, and every twitch was hindered, but after inserting it again, she felt that her soul was flying into the sky.
    Xun Ci stared at Chu Ruoting's charming flushing face, thinking that she was always indifferent a few days ago, with resentment in her heart, so she hit her fiercely, wishing to blend in with her.
    Chu Ruoting was almost drowned with overwhelming lust. She grasped Xun Ci's hand like a driftwood, and let his firmness run wild in her body.
    The cramped space can't make too much noise, and the feeling underneath is constantly magnified.
    Chu Ruoting was going crazy by Xun Ci.
    At this moment, Xun Ci stopped, clasped her thin shoulders, and her chest shook slightly, her emotions unclear: "It turns out that you went to Xuanhua Mountain to give me the beetail of the night. Ruo Ting, you still don't admit it. Do you like me?"
    "...Don't
    be passionate ." If Chu Ruoting can turn her head, she must give him a sip.
    But Xun Ci believed that Chu Ruoting had him in her heart, but she didn't want to admit it. As a result, looking at her sorrowful expression, my heart is itchy.
    If you can't say too much, you can only turn your whole body's thoughts into strength to copulate with her. He greedily got close to Chu Ruoting's peach cheek, only at this time, she could be kissed obediently by him.
    But Qiao Qiao, who was under Li Feng, was not treated tenderly.
    Her petite body was ravaged by Li Feng's arrogance, and her snow-white skin was bruised by Li Feng's iron palm. But Li Feng was still not satisfied, completely ignoring Qiao Qiao's pain, thrusting roughly, tearing her acupuncture point, blood mixed with obscene liquid and splashing. Although Qiao Qiao was in pain, she knew that Li Feng was on Xing's head and couldn't help him. She could only cry and shook her head: "Brother San, I don't want it, I don't want it!"
    This lotus flower looks like a pitiful lotus.
    Chu Ruoting glanced at Xun Ci jokingly, and asked him, "Brother, are you going to save your younger sister?"
    Xun Ci tightened his jaw, pressed her vindictively a few times, raised his hand and hit her plump buttocks with a "slap", and said roughly, "Take
    care of yourself." He has a nice and clean skin. On weekdays, he has a rigid temperament, and his disciples dare not talk with him too much. As time passes, they become boring. At this time, Xun Ci was tainted with lust, and his drooping eyes were reddish, making him look handsome.
    Since she couldn't escape anyway, Chu Ruoting enjoyed it.
    She also practiced "Mei Sheng Jue" by the way.
    Maybe it's because Xun Ci is the first man in her body, and the intercourse with him is extremely harmonious, and even the two of them can climb the peak of desire together. After several times, Chu Ruoting absorbed a lot of Yang Jing, faintly feeling that her cultivation level was about to break through.
    She had turned her back to Xun Ci before, and she had already turned around and sat on his penis.
    In this posture, Xun Ci can reach the deepest point of the woman in her arms every time. He held Chu Ruoting's face, kissed, caressed, and asked, until the woman's eyes were misty and moist. Chu Ruoting lay on his shoulder, like duckweed surging with the waves, and the aura of her dantian means that she is about to build a foundation, but the numbness under her body is getting stronger, she can only hold Xun Ci's head indiscriminately Kiss back, wrap around the tip of his tongue, and intersect his lips and teeth.
    "Hurry up, hurry up!"
    "Senior brother!"
    "So deep, you pierce the ground so deep!"
    Meisheng is the best aphrodisiac. The lust is devastated, and Xun Ci vigorously thrusts faster and faster. Sweat dripped ticking down the temples, and was swallowed by the woman in a blink of an eye. Xun Ci gritted his teeth, and there was a murmur of water from the place under his body.
    Finally, Xun Ci hissed low and the penis twitched, shooting all the white turbidity between the flower stamens. He shackled the woman's body and refused to let go.
    Chu Ruoting swayed her waist violently, her eyes were blank. At the moment of the climax, she broke through the bottleneck and successfully built the foundation.
    She was immersed in the dense pleasure, shaking uncontrollably.
    Xun Ci raised his hand and stroked her back, and kissed her sweaty neck little by little.
    He was a little surprised when he noticed the changes in Chu Ruoting's cultivation base, and asked, "
    Ruoting , have you built the foundation?" Chu Ruoting was very tired, and she didn't even want to move her fingers. Putting his chin on his shoulder, Ruoyoruowu let out an "um".
    Xun Ci remembered that Chu Ruoting was still practicing the sixth level of Qi a few days ago, so she must have a great opportunity to break through the foundation building so quickly. Seeing Chu Ruoting's appearance, she didn't want to say. Even so, he didn't ask.
    Xun Ci took out three quiet blue talisman.
    He broke off Chu Ruoting's small white hand, put the talisman in her palm, and clenched it tightly.
    "This is a high-level hidden talisman, it can temporarily hide the cultivation base and body shape, even the head can't detect it."
    "This..."
    This is too expensive!
    Chu Ruoting felt that the light and fluttering talisman was inexplicably heavy.
    But then I think about it, in order to plot a big plan, now it is indeed necessary to keep a low profile. This talisman with hidden cultivation base, for her, is just rain in time.
    She raised her head to look at Xun Ci's focused gaze, suddenly she didn't know what to say, so she could only look away in a hurry.
    "Thank you, I really need this." Chu Ruoting paused, "I will write down the kindness, and I will pay you back in the future."
    Xun Ci felt happy and sad.
    Happy that Chu Ruoting did not refuse this time, but sad that she just treated it as a common favor.
    At this moment, an
    angry shout suddenly came from outside the waterfall: "Qiao Qiao-- " Chu Ruoting was too familiar with this person's voice. She was so familiar with her scalp that she felt numb, so she immediately used up the two high-level concealment charms.
    Seeing the red light fade away, Chu Ruoting's flesh hurts even more!
    I used four Concealed Talisman in one day, two middle-level and two high-level ones. Where did the prodigal come from!
    But she did not regret it.
    Because the person who entered the water cave has white faces and thin eyebrows, three beautiful beards fluttering, holding a whisk, and it is the head of Qingjianzong-Wang Jin!