67

Chu Ruoting stunned Song Shi and returned to Xuanshuang Palace.
    Daiying had already left, and Jing Mo was sitting alone at the stone table to solve the nine chains.
    "Chu Chu."
    Jing Mo raised a smile at her.
    Chu Ruoting restrained all the heavy emotions, sat beside him, and asked, "Can you
    untie it?" Jing Mo hurriedly performed to her. After untie the two rings, the blue bird phantom appeared and danced with the music.
    "Chu Chu, is it good-looking?" He didn't know how to play at first, but after watching Song Shi play twice, he immediately kept it in his heart.
    Chu Ruoting raised her finger and poked the blue bird phantom, and smiled slightly: "It looks good."
    She thought of something, her eyes fell on Jing Mo Qingjun's face, and said seriously: "Jing Mo, you followed me for so long... Have you regretted it?     Ever ?"
    "Chu Chu, why are you asking like this?"
Jing Mo was puzzled, he grabbed Chu Ruoting's arm anxiously, "Are you not wanting me anymore?"
    Chu Ruoting nodded his forehead, "How could it be." "
    She just felt that she was too busy and burdened so much that she would treat him with sincerity when she was negligent occasionally.
    "Even if you leave me, I won't regret it." Jing Mo was silent for a while, then suddenly raised his hand to hug Chu Ruoting's waist, buried his head in her shoulders, and said dullly.
    Chu Ruoting was stunned for a moment, laughed, and raised her hand to stroke his soft hair.
    She once assumed that after Jing Mo's soul returned, would he recognize her, or his personality would change drastically. But no matter what the future might be, at this moment, she really wanted to be nice to Jing Mo and wanted to be with him.
    Jing Mo didn't know what she was thinking, leaning against her shoulders and drooping the corners of her mouth, her dark eyes were shining, as if she had been wronged.
    Chu Ruoting held back a smile, thinking that his appearance was strangely cute, and bowed her head and kissed his smooth cheek.
    It was an unintentional act, but the kiss caused Jing Mo to jump up, put her on his shoulders, and walked into the sleeping hall in strides. Chu Ruoting knew that he was upset, and hurriedly said angrily: "Jing Mo! I said, I can't do it during the day!"
    Jing Mo stood still.
    He didn't speak, so he used those clear eyes to look at Chu Ruoting through the fine bangs.
    Chu Ruoting: "...not as an example."
    Jing Mo got permission and happily carried Chu Ruoting into the house.
    He untied his belt with one hand and kicked off his trousers and boots. Before the person walked to the bed, his clothes were thrown on the floor.
    Chu Ruoting is accustomed to seeing his penis under his crotch. Sitting on the edge of the bed, squeezed his increasingly thin waist, and said distressed: "You have to quickly let the devil return his soul. You have not been able to cultivate like this. After all, it is not a good thing."
    Jing Mo grabbed her hand and said badly. Putting the penis on her palm thoughtfully, rubbing it back and forth
    , hoarsely said: "Well, I have to practice quickly, so as to protect Chu Chu." The thing was thick and long, and Chu Ruoting held it in one hand. Can't help. She had to put her hands together, feeling the peculiar warmth of the fleshy stem, and gently help him with it.
    Jing Mo was wrapped in her palm, feeling strange, his throat rolled twice and he hummed.
    "Chu Chu..."
    Jing Mo was gradually dissatisfied with such a touch. He pressed Chu Ruoting between the bunks, peeled off her dress, and covered her delicate body with a strong physique.
    The two faced each other naked, Jing Mo pressed Chu Ruoting's unruly kiss, the hard and messy lower body pressed against her legs, trying to find the hole hidden in the tender flowers.
    Chu Ruoting was filled with juice from his acupuncture point. She spread her legs and guided Jing Mo's clone to penetrate. The empty acupuncture point was fully swollen, Jing Mo propped his arm and quickly pumped through her body. With turbulent emotions, Chu Ruoting raised her hips unconsciously, wrapped her hands around his neck, and the plump and white jade breasts swayed up and down with his movements.
    Chu Ruoting ran the double cultivation technique in "Meisheng Jue", although Jing Mo couldn't benefit, she could gain cultivation base. In the third volume, Chu Ruoting is already very familiar with the mind. Not only can she harvest yang to replenish yin, but also force the yin essence into the opponent's body to help him heal his wounds.
    It's a pity that Helian Youhen and Jing Mo have been very good in these years, and no one has been hurt. Chu Ruoting didn't know how effective her practice was.
    Jing Mo was sucked by her tight flower hole, breathing in bursts of joy. He clamped her waist and plunged into her body fiercely, sweating like rain. Chu Ruoting was so distracted by what he did. She looked like a stream of spring water under him. She raised her hand to remove the broken hair from his forehead, and tactfully said: "...be lighter."
    Jing Mo refused and squeezed. The round and thick glans smashed into the flower hole, as if to breathe: "Chu Chu, you can't leave me!"
    Along with the sharp pleasure of the flower stamen deepening, Chu Ruoting spasm vented the yin water. The penis that filled the corridor was scalded by her warm yin water, and Jing Mo couldn't hold it anymore. He violently pushed to the depths and lay down on her body.
    Chu Ruoting panted, stroked his broad and strong back, and smiled softly: "Jing Mo, I won't leave you behind."
    Unless one day, he takes the initiative to abandon her.
    She may not want to stay, but she is still grateful for him to accompany her out of the haze and give him a joy.
    *
    Chu Ruoting stayed in Wu Nian Palace for seven days this time.
    Helian Youhen is domineering and domineering, even if he has nothing to do in his spare time, he will dig Chu Ruoting away from Jing Mo and accompany him to refine the weapon.
    He was always worried about the yang poison in Chu Ruoting's body. He pressed her wrist and took the pulse. Suddenly, his face was gloomy as if dripping water, and he asked sharply, "Did Kunlun old thief touch you!"
    Chu Ruoting almost yelled at him. Got to jump up.
    She was stunned before she understood what he meant. She frowned and explained: "The breath of the empty grass is pure. When I took it, I touched the leaves and stimulated the sun poison in my body. The Kunlun ancestor used his Dao Qi to help me suppress it. ."
    Helian Youhen repeated angrily: "He touched you!"
    "This is a helpless move."
    "Don't let him touch!"
    He asked to be rude and rude, and Chu Ruoting displeased: "It's not that I can decide. "
    Helian Youhen can't wait to go to Kunlun Ruins and chop Yan Qianshan at once, but thinking that he can't even take a half step by Xi Hai now, anxious and irritable, he overturned all the furnishings in the house to the ground.
    Chu Ruoting: "..."
    Helian Youhen breathed out helplessly for a while. Chu Ruoting couldn't see it at all, and silently returned the fallen table censer to its original position.
    The incense burner was too heavy and Chu Ruoting didn't immediately support it. Seeing this, Helian Youhen gave her a hand with a cold face.
    Chu Ruoting wanted to preach, but was afraid of touching him, so she stopped talking at all.
    Helian Youhen gradually calmed down.
    He handed the refined Biyu Umbrella to Chu Ruoting, and said, "I feel like I'm going to break through, so I'll go back to Wu Nian Palace soon, and this seat will protect the law for you." I
    wonder if Chu Ruoting had an illusion, Helian You Hen's always cold and harsh gaze was mixed with some gentleness.
    She suppressed this strange thought in her heart and said respectfully, thanking the devil for the reward.
    He didn't know that this sentence made him unhappy again, Helian Youhen waved her hand impatiently and told her to retreat.
    Chu Ruoting couldn't figure it out, and she was moved in her heart. The thunder robbery is dangerous, and the Demon Lord is willing to protect her.
    *
    Chu Ruoting returned to Xuanshuang Palace, and Daiying and Jing Mo followed the Song Dynasty to speak in the courtyard.
    When Song Shi saw her, he bowed and saluted.
    After several days of contact, Chu Ruoting was less resistant to Song Shi at first. She had observed this person secretly, he was smooth and dripping in Wu Nian Palace, and couldn't find the slightest mistake. Since Jing Mo and Daiying like them, they might as well treat him as a pastime.
    "What are you talking about?"
    Chu Ruoting was in a good mood when she got the Biyu Umbrella.
    "He's telling a joke." Daiying pointed at Song Shi with a big knife.
    Jing Mo hurried over to pull Chu Ruoting's hand and said, "Chu Chu, the joke Soong Jue told is really interesting."
    "Is it?" Chu Ruoting looked at Song Shi, leaning on the pillar, and sat casually against the railing. According to the Song, don’t be cautious, go ahead, and I will listen."
    Jing Mo and Daiying sandwiched Chu Ruoting in the middle, and the three sat in a row.
    Six eyes stared scorchingly, and Song Ju was under pressure inexplicably.
    He cleared his throat and said in a deep voice: "When a ferry crossed the river, the hull suddenly hit a rock. The river water kept pouring into the cabin, and the passengers panicked. Only one old man sat still and laughed at everyone's fuss. Everyone asked:'Why don't you panic?' The old man replied:'The boat is leaking, what's the matter?'"
    Before Chu Ruoting could understand, Jing Mo, who was next to her, cupped her face and laughed.
    Daiying had a cold face, "Funny.
    Tell me one more ." Song Shi told some more jokes. At first Chu Ruoting didn't think what was happening, but his voice was clear, his expression was vivid, and his conversation was interesting. He couldn't help but follow Jing. Mo laughed into a ball.
    One of his stories mentioned shuttlecock, and neither Daiying nor Jing Mo knew what it was.
    It happened that Chu Ruoting had a flying shuttlecock made of Jingmagpie Lingmao in her storage bag, so she took it out for them to play with.
    The three people kicked the shuttlecock around without using any spiritual power.
    Chu Ruoting was tired of kicking, slipped to the porch to hide, watching Daiying and Jing Mo compete, laughing from time to time.
    Song Shi was standing three steps away behind her, with gloomy eyes, staring at her bright and splendid beautiful face, and he didn't understand.
    Why?
    Why can she still smile like a spring breeze and warm sun in this murderous magic palace after experiencing so many hardships? Just like when he first saw her, the slyness in her eyes was never annihilated.
    "Holy
    woman ." Chu Ruoting turned
    her head, her smile has not faded, "What?" Song Ji's eyes flickered, staring at her, seemingly inadvertently asked: "Is the holy woman always so carefree?
    " That's not true." Chu Ruoting was in a good mood and didn't mind chatting with him. She sat on the railing, looked at Jing Mo and Daiying who were kicking the shuttlecock in the courtyard, and sighed: "Someone once said to me that the past is over. People can look back occasionally, but they can't stay in the past. Thinking about it, It really makes sense."
    "Even if it's hatred... can you let go?"
    Chu Ruoting shook her head: "I have a clear distinction between kindness and hatred, so you don't have to worry about it."
    Song Shi still wants to ask again. , Jing Que Ling's shuttlecock suddenly flew to the corridor.
    "Chu Chu! Throw it over!"
    Jing Mo and Daiying shouted from the roof.
    Chu Ruoting flexibly evoked the shuttlecock on her toes and kicked it over, "Jing Mo, catch—"
    She took a few steps, and looked back at that Song Shigong, standing alone in the shadow, with a gloomy expression.
    Chu Ruoting hooked her finger at him, her eyes gleamed, and she smiled and said, "Don't be bitter and enmity, come and kick the shuttlecock together!"