52

Chu Ruoting played the bamboo flute all afternoon.
    There were just two songs back and forth, but fortunately Helian Youhen didn't say anything.
    He closed his eyes and licked his eyes, his eyelashes thick under his long eyebrows. Ufa was loosely tied behind his head, and a few strands of disobedient hair hung over his shoulders, looking gloomy and melancholy. The clepsydra resembling a lotus suddenly heard a light "Dangdang" sound, which was particularly abrupt in the hall where the flute sound was curled up.
    Chu Ruoting's breath paused.
    Helian     Youhen raised his hand and said, "This seat is about to refine, you step back."
    "Yes."
Chu Ruoting gently placed the bamboo flute on the table and bowed and left.
    She returned to Xuanshuang Palace, and she had another layer of knowledge of Xihai Demon Lord in her heart.
    Chu Ruoting did not dare to slack off, she immediately set about refining various defensive magic weapons to prepare for the full moon night a few days later.
    On the way, she also visited Jingmo in the water prison. For the first time, Jing Mo saw her wearing a gorgeous red dress, her head full of pearls and jade, and her eyes
    lit up . He squatted on the cell door and smiled: "Chu Chu, you look so good today!" Chu Ruoting pulled her short coat down, but Show more plump breasts. She covered her cleavage with precious stones Yingluo, and hummed, "When I
    leave , you will immediately forget what I look like." "No, I never admit that I missed you."
    Jing Mo's voice faded and he did. Annoyed by his blindness.
    With his head hanging down, Chu Ruoting was slightly amused. She raised her hand to smooth the messy bangs on his forehead, pulled her hairband straight, and said in a deep voice, "Jing Mo, I am a little busy these few days and can't visit you often. If you have any questions, please let Daiying pass it on. Me."
    Jing Mo nodded vigorously: "Okay."
    He didn't care about this.
    Except for temporary loss of psychic power in the dungeon, you can actually endure it all day long in the water.
    He just missed Chu Chu very much.
    Across the gap in the cell door, Jing Mo held Chu Ruoting's hand and wrapped it in his palm.
    "Chu Chu, I know you came to Wu Nian Palace for me." He raised his eyebrows and said softly, "Actually, you can leave me alone..."
    He remembered that Chu Chu still had his own business to do.
    Chu Ruoting stretched out her index finger, pressed his lips, and said
    unpleasantly : "Don't talk about it ." Jing Mo pursed her lips, "but you don't like Wuniangong."
    "It's enough for me to like you." Chu Ruoting Lowered her head, pressed her forehead against Jing Mo's forehead, and smiled slightly, "Be patient for a while, and when the time comes, I will find a way to ask the     Demon Lord to let you out."
    *
Chu Ruoting officially became the saint of Wu Nian Palace.
    Either play the flute for Helian Youhen, or study the refiner in Xuanshuang Palace.
    After getting along for a few days, she found that Helian Youhen's cruelty was exaggerated, and he didn't get upset and murdered. On the contrary, Helian Youhen was obsessed with listening to music all day long, and occasionally read ancient books.
    Chu Ruoting had inquired that the past saints were the female demon cultivators of Wu Nian Palace, not the righteous cultivators who were looted. Moreover, Helian Youhen did not restrict her, she could go to any place in Wu Nian Palace, and she only needed to be there whenever he called.
    It was August 15th in a blink of an eye.
    As the night shrouded, the cold wind from Xihai dispersed thin dark clouds, exposing a round and bright jade wheel ice tray, and sprinkling clear brilliance on the eaves.
    Chu Ruoting had just refined the twelfth defensive magic weapon, and the chisel lotus earring that fell on her left ear gleamed lightly. That ear 珰 is a magic weapon for sound transmission, just listen to the deep voice of Helian
    Youhen from the eardrum: " Quickly come to the sleeping hall." I don't know whether it is an illusion, but Chu Ruoting seems to have heard the wolf. Tigers roar.
    Chu Ruoting knew it was the day to go to work, so she suppressed her premonition and hurried to her. A layer of enchantment was laid outside the sleeping hall, and the door was open, and only Chu Ruoting could walk in.
    She just crossed the threshold barefoot, and as the golden bells jingle on her ankles, the door of the carved palace behind her was closed.
    Every palace in Wunian Palace is extremely wide, empty and without unnecessary furnishings, as is Helian Youhen's bedroom, simple, ancient, but very depressing.
    There is no burning lamp in the sleeping hall, and no night pearl inlaid.
    Fortunately, the moonlight is bright tonight, and the bright moonlight is cut into one edge by the carvings on the window lattice, and projected on the cold and smooth marble floor.
    Chu Ruoting fumbled for the walls and walked towards the inner hall. There were layers of snow-white veils hanging in the inner hall. The veils swayed gently in the wind, like wandering ghosts in a mass grave at night. She had a cold heart, pulled the veil away, looked at the carved bed at the innermost of the sleeping hall, and whispered in a low voice, "...Mojun? Are you inside?" The
    voice fell, Chu Ruoting was obliquely behind. A black shadow flashed past.
    She shook away the Cangyun whip, turned around suddenly, and the wind blew the white gauze veil. Helian Youhen stood in the shadow, her hair scattered, only a pair of scarlet strange eyes were exposed.
    Chu Ruoting was shocked, "Majesty?"
    Helian Youhen tilted his head stiffly, he walked out from behind the veil, and Chu Ruoting realized that his skin was covered with strange blood by the light of the moon. Pattern.
    Is this mad?
    It seems that this battle with the devil is inevitable, Chu Ruoting no longer hesitates, and from the storage bag all these defensive magic weapons refined over time, ready to attack first.
    Regardless of whether he can fight or not, just fight it first!
    In an instant, Chu Ruoting's sleepy formations, Haoran bundles, clear cables, and silver-winged ropes all smashed into the Helian Youhen Cangbang Dangdang for no money, and she also put a shield on her head by the way.
    She threw the magic weapon in her head and face, Helian Youhen was obviously irritated.
    Blue veins appeared between his neck and raised his hand, obviously moving very slowly, but all the magical artifacts were instantly sucked away from his palm. With a grasp of his capacity, Chu Ruoting's toiled artifacts were all shattered into powder.
    Chu Ruoting was stunned.
    Originally, she thought she was a cultivator of Yuan Ying, relying on dozens of magical artifacts, she should be able to deal with Helian Youhen. As a result, Helian Youhen only needs to move her fingers to make her see reality clearly.
    Chu Ruoting was still in shock, Helian Youhen had teleported in front of her, the speed was too fast, Chu Ruoting only felt that a cold wind was blowing in front of her, and she was turned in a circle with both hands and her arms. Cut back, press down on your knees.
    The hand was too cold and cold, as if it were made of copper. Contained her body firmly, unable to move.
    In the next moment, the hem of the red gauze skirt was lifted open, her white legs were barely exposed to the air, and the brocade pants were torn apart by the sound of "chicks", like a hard object hot with a soldering iron, suddenly hitting her secret flower Fushang.
    Chu Ruoting's pupils shrank abruptly, her tone trembling with unknown horror, "Monarch!"
    Helian Youhen's bloody eyes flashed in confusion.
    The devil?
    Who is the demon...
    He only has the slender and graceful body of a woman in front of him, and there is a quiet path that can help him with his exercises.
    The blood streaks on Helian Youhen's skin appeared and disappeared, and he held his hideous penis, rudely separated the two tender petals, trying to squeeze his hugeness into the small hole.
    Chu Ruoting touched the ground with five fingers and knelt on her knees.
    Helian Youhen was pressed behind her, locked by his majestic breath, she couldn't escape at all. She was like a fish on a chopping board, even if the hole was tightened, Helian Youhen stabbed in without pity.
    Chu Ruoting sucked in pain as the thick genitals penetrated the dry corridor with brute force.
    Helian Youhen wasn't much better, he didn't expect the soft place to be so narrow, wrapping him in all directions, wishing to cut off the painful clone.
    When he got used to it, he slowly pulled out and advanced repeatedly.
    Chu Ruoting forced herself to relax her tight body so that she would suffer less.
    Fortunately, because of the cultivation technique, the moist nectar is quickly secreted from the flower hole, which can barely accommodate the opponent's arrogance, so that every bit of it will not be stagnant and painful.
    Helian Youhen lost his reason, his eyes were flushed, he broke the woman's round and white buttocks, and slammed into her body fiercely and mechanically. The thick and swollen purple penis flattened and shiny the pink acupuncture point, and the tight and tender place was stained with crystal liquid.
    The tingling and burning sensation gradually eased, and there was a plump and tingling sensation filled with giants from the depths of the rui acupoint.
    Chu Ruoting knelt on the ground, her breasts rippling, she hadn't been treated so rudely for a long time, she was painful and humiliated, and she couldn't escape with her wings.
    Enduring the rude thrust of Helian Youhen, she bit her lip firmly, her eyes were looking at the veil that drifted in the wind in the sleeping hall, and her thoughts drifted away.
    She suddenly remembered the time when she had a good time with Jing Mo.
    Jing Mo touched her back while gently stroking her back, and asked carefully in her ear, "Chu Chu, did I hurt you?" Chu Ruoting was ashamed, and raised her hand to rub his ear, "No.
    " Are you going to retreat tomorrow?"
    "Don't talk."
    "Why can't you talk?"
    "Who is talking while doing this kind of thing?"
    "My!"
    "..."
    Every time the line of sight follows Helian Youhen The fierce jerked and swayed back and forth.
    Chu Ruoting peeled away from the memory, she lowered her wet eyes, slowly spread out the small conch in her palm, and tried to bend the corners of her mouth.