164

The dawn breaks, but the dawn cannot be seen.
    The flames of war stretched for thousands of miles, and the fighting was fierce. The corpses are all over the field, and the flesh and blood are flying, shocking.
    The Soul Devouring banner broke two more holes, and the sky was pouring like a shower of fire.
    The more demons killed, the fewer and fewer monks in the Floating Light Realm. But they went forward and succeeded, always resisting in front of Wu Nian Palace, and refused to give way.
    Lin Xirong's string broke.
    She was all dirty, stepped on the pile of corpses, looked around to find, and shouted hoarsely: "Xie Qi! Xie Qi! Where are you?"
    There seemed to be a bow lying in a pool of blood.
    She stumbled and ran, almost pierced by the protruding halberd.
    Daiying, who was fighting with the demon next to her, had quick eyes and quick hands, and pulled her away.
    Lin Xirong glanced at the indifferent female cultivator blankly, said "thank you", and continued to run forward.
    On the edge of the floating island, he finally found Xie Qi.
    Xie Qi's chest was pierced by a half-length halberd, and he was dying.
    Lin Xirong burst into tears. She stumbled and ran over, panicking, "I still have medicine here..." She reached out and touched her storage bag, and then remembered that after fighting hard throughout the night, there was no pill long ago.
    "Girl Lin...Be careful..."
    He looked behind Lin Xirong with difficulty.
    Seven or eight demon soldiers surrounded them with their halberds in their hands.
    Lin Xirong's aura was exhausted, she was seriously injured, and she had no ability to fight back. She hugged Xie Qi tightly, only concerned about one thing, and asked with tears, "What did you say before you still count it?"
    Xie Qi knew what she was talking about, and before dying, she whispered silently, "... …To count."
    "Okay, okay, just count!" Lin Xirong smiled with tears.
    She looked resentfully and sadly at the demon soldiers who were pressing forward, and retreated to the edge of the floating island. Immediately, he hugged Xie Qi's body tightly and jumped into the sky.
    There is no destiny in this life, and I can only hope to be together in the next life.
    "Second sister! Don't—" Lin Yifu cut off the head of the demon with a sword, tears streaming down his face.
    She made a fierce shout, rushed into the Celestial Demon camp, hacked and slashed.
    It turned out that high-level magic weapons such as the Chi Lianjian would also be sharp.
    boom!
    A figure was knocked into the air by a demon, and the whole body was more than ten feet in the air.
    Lin Yifu fixed his eyes and jumped up, the long sword "dangling" separated dozens of halberds stabbed by the heavenly devil. She stepped forward to help him, "Uncle Jing!"
    He Jing vomited blood.
    He clutched Lin Yifu's sleeves, his loose eyes were deeply puzzled, "Miss Lin San. You said, you said... how come the devil... why don't you understand that harmony is the most important thing..." , Just breathe out.
    "Uncle Jing!" Lin Yifu raised his tearful eyes.
    Why?
    She doesn't know why!
    Lin Yifu squeezed the curly-edged Chilian sword, and shouted at the crowded demon: "Bad son! Aunty and you guys--"
    Swish!
    The sharp sword intent mingled with her grief and anger, turned into turbulence, and swept all around.
    "Xian-in-law, get away!" Jing Mo was almost swept away by Lin Yifu's sword aura, and Chu Huan pulled him to the west. Jing Mo habitually rolled into the pile of corpses, wiped the blood on his face, and when he looked up, he just saw Chu Huan being pierced through the abdomen by the Heaven Demon's halberd.
    "Father-in-law!" His eyes were about to split, and a burst of mana blasted the flying demon. Breaking off the halberd, save Chu Huan.
    Chu Huan's cultivation base is not high, and he has been exhausted from fighting all night, but he has no regrets.
    "Xian son-in-law, man man, don't cry. I'm... this is to see your mother-in-law..." Yu Jiaorong left before him, but he did not find her body after searching for a long time.
    Having said that, Jing Mo's eyes flushed unconvincingly.
    He panicked.
    Father-in-law and mother-in-law are dead, does Ruoting know? Should he tell who the news is? But who to tell, who to tell...
    He looked around, his heart lost.
    "Ah -"
    A woman in Tsing Yi was nailed to the collapsed palace wall of Wu Nian Palace by a halberd.
    The woman tried her best to display the last magic power, vomiting blood and laughed, "The blue lamp falls down the book... the fragrant fragrant man, I am not ashamed of the world!"
    Jing Mo didn't know her at all, but for some reason, tears filled his eyes.
    "Jing Mo! Why are you here? The outer celestial demon is too strong, and you retreat to the back!" The
    sword qi was cut, the floating island ground was split into a gully, dust flew across, and the celestial demon burst into pieces.
    Jing Mo was stunned, and realized that the person in front of him was actually Xun Ci.
    When he came, he wore a white robe and fought all night long, his clothes dazzling red with blood.
    Xun Ci's sleeves flew up, and suddenly he drew out a sword.
    The sword aura swung away, as if the Milky Way fell for nine days.
    "Jing Mo, come here!" Not far away, You Yueming waved his folding fan.
    Xie Suxing passed by, protected Jing Mo and retreated to the back, bowed like a full moon, and rushed to the front again.
    Jing Mo opened his mouth silently.
    His strength is too weak, too weak to fight in the forefront.
    Jing Mo's heart is full of desolation.
    In a trance, someone was whispering and lamenting.
    "Why can't it be blocked this day..."
    "What to do?"
    "There are too many demons to kill at all."
    Jing Mo subconsciously raised his head and looked up at the sky.
    On the broken sky, Senior Goose used Kunlun Ruins to block most of the rifts, but the Demon Lord’s Soul Eater banner was already in shattered condition, and the fireball fell.
    He spread out his palms, and he was startled for a while, his heart was like a mirror.
    He Lian Youhen smashed all the restraint-type magical weapons on Lian You, his face pale and extremely laborious.
    Yan Qianshan said that the calamity of thousands of years is inevitable.
    The Floating Light Realm is a mortal situation.
    However, even if he died, he couldn't let Lian You seize his body!
    At this moment, his eyes condensed, and he saw Jing Mo walking in despair in the corner. He asked     in a deep voice : "Jing Mo, what are you doing here?"
    "Mojun."
Jing Mo calmly raised his eyes and looked at the three great powers on the Fang Ding.
    You Chengye, Yan Qianshan, and Helian Youhen are all supportive, and even the tortoise shells are covered with scars.
    The Famang on Lian You's body was eroded by the devilish energy, and it became increasingly dim.
    They can't hold on anymore.
    Jing Mo raised his hand and wiped his tears, knelt down towards Helian Youhen, and asked sincerely: "Majesty, if the Soul Eater banner advances, will it be able to block the rift?"
    Helian Youhen twisted his eyebrows. "What do you want to do?"
    Jing Mo took off the moire hairband on his forehead and placed it in front of him. There was a smile in the clear eyes: "The devil, Jing Mo said, I am willing to live for the devil, and die for the devil. This has never changed. Now the world of floating light is in danger, please use my soul... Sacrifice to the devil flag!" The demon
    Lord has said many times, his soul in the cloudy year and the moon is the best nutrient for the sacrifice of the devil flag.
    Helian Youhen was shocked and angry, "What nonsense are you talking about! Get out!"
    Even if Jing Mo's soul could make the Soul Eater flag a divine weapon, he would never attack him.
    If Jing Mo has three and two short, how would he explain to Chu Ruoting?
    "Devil, why do you even do this?" Jing Mo fell into a loss and bowed his head.
    "Jing Mo, don't do stupid things."
    Yan Qianshan shook his head to persuade.
    "Senior Yan, what is a stupid thing? You are blocking the sky with your lifeblood Kunlun Ruins, aren't you stupid?" Jing Mo smiled, the bright eyes filled with mist, "Senior Yan, the book you gave me, I have been so long It’s been a long time to finish reading. I know that I am the most mediocre, the most dull, and the lowest cultivation base... But I don’t want to be a burden to everyone. I also hope to contribute a meager strength at this time."
    He saw that night. Too much life and death.
    Everyone is fighting hard for the Floating Light Realm.
    He doesn't understand righteousness, nor does he have arrogance, he has only a pure heart of innocence.
    He thought, maybe by blocking the rift, Chu Chu would have less pressure and would be able to buy more time for his companions.
    Helian Youhen said sharply: "Dare you!"
    If it was Jing Mo who had never returned to his soul, he might have obeyed his orders. But now he has thoughts, and Helian Youhen can no longer scare him.
    He chose to sacrifice himself.
    Yan Qianshan wanted to stop Jing Mo, but he was powerless.
    Kuang Hanchen, who received the sound transmission, happened to arrive. He flew out, grabbing only half of Jing Mo who had turned into a rainbow of light.
    He guessed Jing Mo's intentions and hissed to stay: "Jing Mo! Don't go!"
    Jing Mo's eternally optimistic laughter came from the void, "Brother Kuang, I... I actually know your name, I call you deliberately. According to Song. You are so smart, don't you think of it? I have been lying to you."
    This is his secret thoughts.
    Calling Cuo Kuang Han Chen's name, seeing him look helpless and depressed, he quietly couldn't help.
    He was going to keep this secret for his whole life, but now it's better to tell him.
    Jing Mo calmly closed his eyes and whispered "Chu Chu" softly.
    Boom——A
    dazzling streamer rushed into the soul-eater without hesitation.
    The sky is shaking.
    The Soul Devouring Banner received the soul of the initiative to sacrifice, and immediately poured out the majestic and desolate power, and advanced to the first artifact of the floating light world. Many phantoms burst into the air, covering the sky and the sun. The Soul Eater banner spreads out, and the rift is blocked by dense turns!
    At the same time, Chu Ruoting knew the brand of Jing Mo in the sea, swaying twice, and completely extinguished.
    Chu Ruoting was instantly squeezed by a void hand, unable to breathe.
    Tears poured out involuntarily, trembling all over, waving a whip like rain, and flew away dozens of demon soldiers who surrounded her.
    He raised his head and looked at Huo Ranyan's unfolding soul-eating streamer, his sight blurred by tears, "...Jing Mo? Jing Mo?" No
    one responded.
    ...
    Cang! Cang! Cang!
    The soldiers of the devil surrounded You Yueming, and the devilish energy on the halberd was gushing and murderous.
    You Yueming's arms were heavy, a fatal wound separated by a folding fan in his hand, and he rolled in a pool of blood on the spot. The brocade clothes were ragged, and the meticulous bun was also messy, and he couldn't care about the dirt.
    Seeing that the halberd was cut down with immense power, he slowed a half beat.
    At the moment, a fiery red spear light burst into the air with strong energy.
    "My son! Get up!"
    You Yueming looked up and saw her brave mother.
    He was cold all over and couldn't hear his own voice, "Mother? Dad... what happened to Dad?"
    He Ying used a rope to carry the long-dead You Henian on her back, and said briefly: "Dead in battle."
    The battle died.
    Such simple words left You Yueming's mind blank.
    His face was full of shock and grief, and his hand holding the folding fan kept trembling.
    He Ying was holding the dense spears, shrilling screams all around. Every gun is like lightning, piercing through the sky, shooting out countless brilliant rays of light, unmatched in sharpness.
    She comforted You Yueming, "Who is dead in life? Don't be sad."
    He Ying looked at the more and more celestial soldiers surrounding him with cold stern eyes, stood in front of You Yueming, and screamed: "Long Ying in hand! Demon Xiaoxiao, what? That's enough?!" After
    speaking, she carried her husband's corpse on her back, holding the spear, resolutely rushed into the large celestial demon array.
    "
    Mother-- !" You Yueming stretched out his hand, exhausted, he couldn't stop his mother's bravery.
    The sky is full of blood.
    The world is like a wave of people like water, how many people come and die?
    "Ruo Ting...Ruo Ting..." You Yueming looked for Chu Ruoting in the beacon with fear.
    He has been a noble son who has been honored and treated for a lifetime. Now that the night has passed, the mountains and rivers are overturned, and the father and mother are dead in front of them.
    boom!
    A halberd was suddenly pierced in front of him, and the next moment someone dragged him away.
    Xie Suxing's pretty figure rushed forward, broke the halberd, and pierced the throat of the demon with his backhand.
    He grabbed the dazed You Yueming, punched him, and yelled: "Hua Peacock! What are you in a daze? Are you looking for death!"
    You Yueming was in pain.
    He slowly focused on Xie Suxing's blood-splattered face, shed tears in a daze, and muttered: "Xie Suxing, my parents are dead, all dead, all dead..."
    "What's so terrible about death!"
    Xie Suxing was wounded all over, but he still held a sigh of reluctance, "All the Xie clan members are dead! I didn't cry like you! Get up! Continue to kill these heavenly demons..."
    His mouth opened and closed, no Pay attention to the sharp edge on the back.
    "Be careful!" You Yueming's pupils tightened, and he pushed Xie Suxing away with his backhand, blocking him. Just listen to the sound of "pouch", the sharp blade hits the bone, and the internal organs are shattered.
    You Yueming fell on her knees, vomiting blood in her mouth.
    With a loosening of the five fingers, the thin fractured fan fell into a pool of dirty and sticky blood.
    He didn't have time to say goodbye to Chu Ruoting, and he didn't even have time to scold Xie Suxing, and he was no longer angry.
    "Flower Peacock!" Xie Suxing was like falling into an ice cave, flashing back to the picture of two people arguing and arguing in his mind, and his eyes were hot.
    He suddenly violent, and his spiritual power was like a sea of ​​flames, and he punched it out!
    Without a weapon, he digs into the eye socket of the demon with his finger, and twists the neck of the demon. After slaying dozens of heavenly demons, Xie Suxing was scarred, and he was at the end of the battle.
    He carried You Yueming's body to a slightly clean place.
    This flower peacock... hates dirt the most.
    If you know that you are dead in a mess of corpses, you're afraid that you will get angry, right?
    Xie Suxing wanted to laugh inexplicably, but tears flowed to the corner of his mouth.
    Salty and bitter.
    "Ruo Ting."
    Xie Suxing was in pain all over, and his ribs were broken.
    He sat on the ground, looked at the hundreds of Heavenly Demon soldiers rushing into the distance, and called her in his spiritual sense, "Ruo Ting, I'm sorry." The
    brand of Jin Mo and You Yueming's spiritual sense has been extinguished.
    Chu Ruoting's tears flew, but the whip swung more and more urgently, and she did not back down for half a step.
    Chu Ruoting rode on the shoulders of a demon general and severed his head with a whip.
    With a cry in her voice, she said loudly: "Why did you say I'm sorry?"
    Xie Suxing's eyes revealed annoyance and self-blame.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't take good care of the flower peacock."
    "I'm sorry, I might     break my promise when I promised you."
    "I'm sorry..."
Chu Ruoting panicked after thinking of something, and her voice broke, "Where are you? I'll come here right away!"
    Boom-
    the camp where the heavenly demons gathered the most, burst out a monstrous red light. The air current vortex rose up into the sky, waiting to wipe out all the supernatural powers, shaking the void out of circles and rippling, and blasting thousands of heavenly demons.
    Chu Ruoting was also lifted up by the air currents and rolled on the ground twice before standing still.
    I don't know who yelled in her ears, "Some monks have exploded their souls!"
    Seeing the extinguished mark of Xie Suxing in the divine consciousness, Chu Ruoting was stunned on the spot.
    The demon army is like a tide, launching endless offensives.
    Just like that, Chu Ruoting's back was exposed, and the Heavenly Demon soldiers stabbed with halberds and quietly attacked. Her hair was erect, but the pain she had anticipated did not come. As soon as she turned her head, she saw Xun Ci standing firmly in front of her, once again blocking the fatal blow for her.
    His Taihe sword broke at some point.
    Holding a half-handled remnant sword, Xun Ci showed her a warm smile, and blood gurgled from her pierced chest, "...senior brother will always be behind you."
    Chu Ruoting's heart was broken.
    "Ruo Ting!"
    Suddenly, a clear voice called her not far away.
    She looked at her with tears and bewildered eyes, and saw Kuang Han's face full of joy, and she said excitedly: "Ruo Ting! Great! Demon Lord and Senior Yan have suppressed Lianyou! Come here!"
    Chu Ruoting was too late to be sad, as if she saw the light in the dark. She climbed up from the ground with both hands and feet, and then came to the central area of ​​Wu Nian Palace.
    Here is a ruin.
    You Chengye single-handedly controlled the life-and-death Lianyou.
    But Yan Qianshan and Helian Youhen sat cross-legged, their faces calm.
    Chu Ruoting quickly stepped forward and squatted in front of the two of them, tears still in her eyes, "Qianshan, Youhen..." Before they finished speaking
    , the two shot at the same time, one left and the other clamped her wrist.
    Chu Ruoting felt strange in her heart.
    When she looked at it, she realized that it was an illusion. You Chengye didn't stop Lian You, on the contrary, he was kneeling on the Fang Ding and he was vomiting blood.
    Chu Ruoting was cold.
    She struggled twice, unable to escape.
    "Qianshan, Youhen, what do you want to do?"
    Helian Youhen looked down and said nothing. Yan Qianshan hesitated for a moment, and his pale and chapped lips moved, "
    Ruoting , don't be surprised or angry with what I say next, just do what I said." Chu Ruoting's scalp was numb. She wanted to keep covering her ears, but she was firmly imprisoned by the two.
    Helian Youhen took out the hibiscus fruit.
    There was water in Yan Qianshan’s eyes, and he choked with sobs: "The way of heaven will destroy us, this level...the world of floating light is not going to pass. Helian and I will give you lifelong life. You hide in this one. hibiscus fruit, waiting for a hundred thousand years, half a million years or longer ....... and other demons to leave, and then out of the hibiscus fruit, the re-cultivation, a new life. "
    fruit of the tree of God hibiscus extremely hard, Hector marks will be quiet He made a storage space, Chu Ruoting could hide in it.
    Chu Ruoting's tears rolled out.
    She subconsciously looked at Kuang Hanchen behind her, hissing complaining: "Kuan Hanchen! You lie to me? How dare you lie to me? You said you will never lie to me again!"
    Kuang Hanchen looked into the distance with her through an illusory formation, and there was no need to speak for many explanations.
    He wiped his tears and looked up, "Ruo Ting, you hate me. In my life, thousands of people hate and scold them..."
    He is just a lowly illegitimate child, and she let him have this life's extravagance. Happiness.
    What does the life and death of the Floating Light Realm have to do with him?
    He wants her to live.
    Kuang Hanchen looked at Chu Ruoting deeply, holding the jade flute, turning around and rushing out to kill the enemy.
    The blood mist exploded.
    After a while, the brand of his spiritual consciousness disappeared.
    The end of the world is the hero's grave.
    All this, Yan Qianshan had expected.
    Yan Qianshan whispered: "Ruo Ting, you must not resist later, you must take the initiative to absorb our birthday. Otherwise... I will be killed immediately." He smiled palely, "This is my destiny. Jie." Jie
    who died because of her.
    Chu Ruoting was heartbroken, tears rained down.
    She is like being put on a fire and roasted, and no one can save her.
    Helian Youhen and Yan Qianshan did not hesitate, they looked at each other, and at the same time chanted spells.
    "I am a geese and a thousand mountains..."
    "I Helian
    Youhen ..." The two said in unison, "I wish to burn my life, and bless Chu Ruoting to be safe and
    sound ." Chu Ruoting cried out of breath and said already. Without a word, she shook her head frantically, "I don't want your birthday! I don't want to! Let go of me... You let me go..." The
    light flowed.
    They were originally two extremely handsome men. Between their fingers, the fragrance was scattered, wrinkled, and old-fashioned.
    Chu Ruoting's body was filled with majestic and unfamiliar strength for an instant.
    Yanqianshan is as white as snow.
    And Helian Youhen's hair became strangely crimson because of the blood of the heavenly devil.
    The two are very old.
    Chu Ruoting closed her eyes, couldn't bear to look, and wept bitterly, "How can you...how can you do this to me? Isn't the world under the sky? Is the floating light world no more?"
    "The world under the sky is certainly important." Yan Qianshan Wangle Yan broken heaven, the end is off the tears, "but you ...... is a top priority."
    the world is too busy to think, it will have to be one of Paul.
    Hector also marks quiet lap dog eat dog, such as the withered hand gently patted the back of her soft, gradually weak voice, "If Ting, so I would say he did not. Anyway ...... anyway you I'm alive."
    Dedicated Shou Yuan, the oil is exhausted, the lamp is dry, and both sitting are turned into dry bones.
    ......Although it can't save the Floating Light Realm, it can save Chu Ruoting, and it will die without regret.
    Kunlun ancestor, Xihai Demon Lord died at the burning of his life, Lin ancestor fell, and You ancestor was seriously injured, no one in the world can seal the secluded.
    With a long and terrifying roar, Lianyou strode out of the formation.
    Standing in the eyes of the storm, his demonic energy swept across, lifted the warrior, and threw the giant monster into the deep sea, with huge waves surging into the sky.
    Everyone shuddered.
    Chu Ruoting raised her crimson eyes and stared at the dark shadow, wishing to eat its flesh and drink its blood!
    She was full of grief and indignation. She lifted the hibiscus fruit at her feet, and launched an offensive recklessly, crying while crying: "Lianyou! I will kill your whole family--" It's
    him!
    The Daoist who killed her! Killed her parents! Massacred thousands of innocent monks!
    The living beings in the world of floating light are disgraced, and the sorrows are everywhere.
    Chu Ruoting has a lifespan of more than two thousand years, and this move is unstoppable!
    Hundreds of thousands of waves of light circulated in the air, rumbling to Lianyou, presenting a terrible scene of destruction.
    Chu Ruoting was so fast that even You didn't react.
    "Boom!" The
    strongest hibiscus fruit in the world smashed Lianyou's frontal bone in a daze, and the magical energy leaked.
    Lian You raised his hand and touched his forehead in disbelief, furious.
    He waved the purple gold battle yue, and the devilish energy like a pillar went straight into the sky.
    The demon soldiers outside Wunian Palace saw the demon emperor's call, their morale was greatly boosted, and they shouted the slogan "Gracefully welcome the demon emperor" in a uniform manner.
    They are invincible and invincible.
    Chu Ruoting fell into a frenzy.
    She was alone, her whole body boiled with irritating fighting spirit, her eyes were bloodshot, Cang Yun's whip shook, and she rushed forward desperately.
    Lian You contemptuously disdain.
    "I can't
    help myself !" Chu Ruoting was pregnant with a thousand years of life, and with her exquisite physical skills, she was stunned to take the three tricks to destroy the world and destroy the earth. But after three strokes, she coughed up blood again and again and suffered severe injuries.
    Boom-
    Chu Ruoting was hit by Lian You Zhanyue in the shoulder, and the whole person flew out and fell heavily on the corpse, spraying blood all over, miserable.
    Lian You stepped into the void and was about to slash at her. Suddenly a raging flame cut through the sky, and the scorching fire wave rushed in in a blink of an eye.
    Lian You slightly hid, turned his head to look, it turned out to be a azure dragon beast.
    Qingqing used the dragon horn to lift up the injured Chu Ruoting and protect her against Lian You.
    Hit from the ground to the air, and from the air to the ground. The fire light and the devilish energy are intertwined, and the rumbling thunderstorms agitate the nine heavens and ten earth.
    Qingqing has run out of strength, and even the flames that he sprays are only a short section.
    But Lian You got more and more courageous.
    His shadow-like body gradually solidified as the devilish energy strengthened.
    Chu Ruoting rolled the Cangyun whip, endured the pain of her whole body, and stood staggeringly on a collapsed ruin.
    There seemed to be a mass of air in his chest.
    It made her weak, frustrated, sad, sad... and resentment towards Lian You.
    She spread the hibiscus fruit in her palm.
    Yan Qianshan told her to hide inside. As long as he hides in this indestructible sacred tree fruit, even the demon cannot destroy it.
    "Mother..."
    Qing Qing was pierced by Zhan Yue's hard scale armor and crashed from the air.
    Chu Ruoting stood small in front of its head, raised her hand, and gently stroked the tip of its nose.
    It blinked, and its glittering pupils were wet.
    "Niangqin, green very pleased to meet you in Uncharted."
    "Green love you gave me the name."
    "Green grass, green scales, of all things green, like to see the vast expanse of wilderness, alive."
    It The breath is faint.
    Lianyou's ultimate move came again, engulfing the power of opening the mountains and cracking the sea.
    Qingqing closed her eyes.
    The sky was blowing up dust, and the huge dragon corpse, in a luminous cyan light, turned into a lofty mountain range that stretched for thousands of miles, traversing in front of Chu Ruoting, blocking a continuous blow.
    Chu Ruoting fell to the ground and wept.
    On this day, she seemed to shed all the tears of her life.
    She mobilized the few auras and struggled to climb to the highest mountain.
    The wind was hunting and blowing.
    Looking up, there are twenty-four roads of dust and smoke, the mountains and rivers are dilapidated, and the eyes are devastated.
    The vast waves shattered the vast light and shadow of the sea. Countless soldiers of the devil, holding a halberd, trampled on the blood and water of the corpse mountain, swallowing thousands of miles.
    This battle is doomed to be tragic.
    There is no light in this battle.
    This battle is a mortal game!
    The monks of the Floating Light Realm were brave and fearless, and no one backed away. Still fighting, still defending the inch of ground under our feet.
    I heard the clank of fighting, crying, and handover.
    I don't know who blew the primordial spirit, and I don't know who is hurting both with the demon.
    They are either the bosom friends of the mountains and rivers, or the foes who look at each other and hate each other.
    But at this moment, the world's monks put down their grievances, worked together in the same boat, draped their livers, and threw their heads. Full of enthusiasm, the book is not full of the chivalry of life and death, nor the eternal glory!
    Speaking of heroes, who is a hero. On chivalry, what is chivalry?
    Chu Ruoting didn't understand before, but now she has a thorough understanding.
    She raised her head and glanced at the crevice in the sky, and then at the mountains where the corpse of the blue dragon was transformed into a mountain range, turning the knots with her hands.
    In the desperate place, observe the gains and losses, and find the opportunities.
    Lian You's pair of red eyes surged with terrifying divine light, and slashed towards Chu Ruoting violently and fiercely. Chu Ruoting evaded hurriedly and accidentally dropped the hibiscus fruit into the distance.
    She was shocked, "My hibiscus fruit!" When
    Yan Qianshan explained to her, Lianyou heard it really. He guessed that Chu Ruoting wanted to hide in the hibiscus fruit, and quickly turned around, chasing after it in strides, and grabbed the hibiscus fruit in advance.
    Lian You held the Fusang Guo and looked at her proudly: "Do you want to hide inside? There is no chance!"
    Chu Ruoting sighed in relief and laughed.
    Lian You's expression     froze , "What are you laughing at?"
    "I laughed at you so much."
Lian You was stunned.
    He lowered his head, only to find that a small talisman was attached to the hibiscus fruit, which was immediately submerged in his body.
    Lianyou is well-informed. The fissures in the sky, together with dragon corpses and Xihai, make the Floating Light Realm a natural array.
    In this formation, there is still a lack of eyes and feet.
    So Chu Ruoting made a little trick, making Lian You a stance; and the stance... is herself.
    She wants to trap all the heavenly demons in the floating light and not trample on other worlds. This is the best she can do.
    Even You contemptuously said: "Just rely on you? You want to trap me too?" The
    top masters of the floating light world were helpless with him, let alone the wounded unknown female cultivator in front of him.
    Chu Ruoting didn't know how it would end.
    But she wanted to give it a try.
    Too many people died in the Floating Light Realm, but there were still people like Lin Yifu, Azhu, Daiying, and Lu Changchun who were resisting in the blood.
    The way of chivalry is based on the righteousness of heaven and earth, although there is no black and white background.
    How could she hide her life in Fusang Gouli?
    Lian You raised the Zijin
    Zhanyue, and said gloomily , "Aren't you afraid of death?" Chu Ruoting chuckled lightly, sneering at him as much as possible.
    "So, you only deserve to be a demon! How can a beast like a demon understand the human heart?"
    After the words , she suddenly turned into a streamer and rushed into the rift with all her heart , and never returned!