3

Xun Ci dropped his sword and clasped the charming woman tightly in his arms.
    He held the back of Chu Ruoting's head with his left hand, put his five fingers through her smooth hair, bowed his head and kissed. Chu Ruoting tilted her head to hide, but Xun Ci pressed her peach cheek, accurately found her cherry lips, and kissed her hard.
    Xun Ci closed his eyes, sucking two soft slices ecstatically. He never thought that the lips of the second junior sister would be so soft and sweet.
    Chu Ruoting closed her lips tightly, her lustful eyes were rare for a moment of clarity.
    She stared at the face of the man close at hand, with an inexplicable emotion in her heart, unable to tell whether it was hatred or resentment.
    In the last life, she was pierced by the sword of the master. Has the big brother who witnessed everything ever felt distressed for a while?
    He seems to be standing there, indifferent, right?
    "Ruo Ting, open your mouth..."
    Xun Ci found that she couldn't pry her teeth open, so she bit her lips hard.
    Chu Ruoting opened her lips slightly, and the male aura of the man rushed in domineeringly. His tongue stirred in her mouth, chasing her small tongue. Chu Ruoting had no way to refuse. She was so stunned by the kiss that she couldn't close her mouth. Body fluid slowly flowed from the corner of her mouth to the snow-white neck.
    Xun Ci was also completely moved.
    Although there is no experience of men and women, men are born with no knowledge of such things. He tore off Chu Ruoting's dress flexibly with his right hand, and raised his hand to caress the softness of her chest.
    ……so big.
    I can't even hold it with one hand.
    I haven't noticed that the second junior sister's chest is so full and straight.
    He kneaded a pair of plump breasts into various shapes with both hands, and Xun Ci finally let go of Chu Ruoting's little mouth that was breathlessly kissed. Chu Ruoting was thinking that he could breathe a sigh of relief, but unexpectedly he lowered his head and took her small cherry-like nipple in one bite, nibbling lightly with his teeth, and licking and sucking with his tongue.
    "Big Brother!"
    Chu Ruoting's voice changed.
    "Well, junior sister... is it comfortable?" Xun Ci didn't want the image of a gentleman in the usual way at this time. At this moment, he just wanted to detoxify her, just to make her happy.
    Thinking of this, his right hand slowly slid down Chu Ruoting's waist, finally covering the plump and smooth secret area. Holding the thumb of the sword all the year round and gently flicking and rubbing the pink flower core, Chu Ruoting let out an "Ah", shaking uncontrollably, and the heart of her legs was running water.
    She gonna cry like a whole person lying on the inability of a man of strong build shoulder, sobbing and said: "Big Brother, do not touch there!"
    "No way, detoxification must touch here" Xun Chi sound Diya, with a trick. It meant to comfort her: "Don't be afraid, brother will be lighter."
    After speaking, his index finger rubbed back and forth in Chu Ruoting's sensitive gap, Chu Ruoting could not help shaking like a leaf falling in the wind. His fingers rubbed faster and faster, Chu Ruoting also felt like falling into the clouds, and finally his brain went blank, exclaiming in exclamation. Chu Ruoting softened to the ground, and Xunci's hand was dripping with the raindrops, Chu Ruoting covered her face embarrassingly.
    Xunci raised his hand and tasted the liquid on the back of his hand. It was a bit salty, but inexplicably addictive.
    He stared at Chu Ruoting's flushed face, pressed her on the green grass ground, and asked softly, "
    Ruoting , are you comfortable?" Chu Ruoting nodded shamefully.
    This way, Chu Ruoting asked knowingly, she opened her bright eyes ignorantly, staring at Xun Ci, full of dependence and trust, "Big brother, has my poison been detoxified?"
    Such a naive look made Xun Merci. Down suddenly tightened. He lifted his bamboo-green robe, half faded his trousers, exposing his thick penis.
    Chu Ruoting shrank in fright.
    She was done by Li Feng in the previous life. The man was very short and short, but she also took her half of her life; she couldn't see the gentleness and gentleness of the big brother, this thing under the crotch was twice as long as Li Feng, with blue veins entangled and huge glans.
    "Big brother, is this?" Chu Ruoting raised her hand curiously, and touched his pink-purple glans, her fingertips touched the horse's eyes, stained with a trace of the transparent mucus he secreted.
    Xun snorted impatiently.
    He said to Chu Ruoting: "Ruo Ting, this is what will help you detoxify."
    Xun Ci knew that women would feel pain for the first time. He hesitated for a moment, half kneeling between Chu Ruoting's legs, looking at the water covered with water. Hua Xin, leaned forward and licked gently with her tongue.
    "Big brother!" The
    tip of the tongue licked the stamen, bringing an indescribable pleasant touch. Chu Ruoting kept twisting her hands, pressing Xun Ci's head with her hands, and loosening his neat bun.
    This yin water is like mellow rain, and Xun Ci can't wait to suck it all up. His voice was dumb, but his tone was extremely gentle: "Ruo Ting stay still, you are too tight here, you have to lick it well, otherwise it will be painful to detoxify later."
    Chu Ruoting did not move after hearing this.
    There is a warm current surging in the bottom of my heart.
    Compared with the big brother, Li Feng in his previous life was a mountain beast...
    Fortunately, it was Qiao Qiao who was abused by Li Feng this time!
    Thinking of this, Chu Ruoting felt inexplicably cheerful. She didn't resist anymore, but raised her plump buttocks and leaned forward to let Xun Ci enjoy it.
    After a while, Xun Ci saw that the flower heart had been licked away, so he broke off Chu Ruoting's snow-white thighs, placed the huge glans against her crevices and gently rubbed them.
    Chu Ruoting was nervous and looking forward to it, becoming more and more intolerable and emptied by him. She wrapped her hands around the man's thin waist, winking like silk, moaning and begging softly: "Big brother, hurry up, come in."
    Xun Ci stood up straight, trying to sink the whole thick length. However, what he didn't expect was that Chu Ruoting was too tight, and only half of the glans was squeezed in at once, but Chu Ruoting had painful frown and fine sweat on her forehead.
    "Ruo Ting, forbearance, you will be well soon."
    Xun kissed her lips affectionately, and raised his hand to stroke her sweaty temples. But under his body, he slammed into the pink and tender crevice, poke open the thin film, and hit Huaxin.
    "what--"
    Chu Ruoting cried out painfully, pinching her nails into Xun Ci's shoulders.
    The tunnel was hot and warm, and the strange pleasure swept through his mind, Xun Ci almost surrendered. He took a deep breath and slowly, so as not to lose face in front of Chu Ruoting.
    He put his white thighs on his shoulders, and slowly twitched the thick penis.
    The flower hole was too tight, layer by layer, biting his penis and refused to let it go. Every time he thrusts, his scalp feels numb.
    Chu Ruoting really felt satisfied at this moment.
    She watched the man with his bare chest swaying sweat on her body, her small holes were so full that she was numb all over her body. Chu Ruoting raised her head, a broken moan overflowed from the corner of her mouth. But she felt that the wave was too ashamed, and quickly bit her lip.
    Unexpectedly, this action made Xun Ci feel dissatisfied.
    He slowly pulled out the whole root, and pushed it in, almost reaching the mouth of the uterus. He bowed his head and whispered in Chu Ruoting's ear: "Ruoting, good. Call it out, I want to listen."
    Even so, Chu Ruoting couldn't bear it anymore.
    With each collision of Xun Ci, she yelled out in cooperation, um, ah, ah, ah, ah. Her body was too sensitive, and after being thrust dry dozens of times, Chu Ruoting trembled and climbed to the peak, the grass under her body was wet with the gurgling yin essence. She lay on her back, her eyes closed, her long eyelashes trembling like butterfly wings. This look is too enchanting. After all, Xun Ci was the first time, so he couldn't help but insert it faster and faster. I wish he could slam the pouch into the watery and warm acupuncture point, and a tiny electric current ran across his body, Xun Ci Snorted lowly.
    "No! Don't shoot inside!"
    Chu Ruoting said it was too late. Xun Ci hugged her slender waist and moved her hips. The thick penis bounced in the acupuncture points, shooting a lot of concentrated essence into her body. .
    Xun Ci didn't rush to pull it out, he liked the feeling of being warmly wrapped by Chu Ruoting.
    His handsome face rested on Chu Ruoting's plump left breast, and he sighed comfortably: "Ruoting, it's me who is not good, I just couldn't help it."
    He didn't expect that the first time with Chu Ruoting could be so short, but it was only half-zhuxiang's work.
    Chu Ruoting didn't care about the time. She felt that her spiritual power had recovered slightly, and the bee venom had indeed been relieved.
    "Big brother, you are not bad, I think you are good."
    Chu Ruoting lowered her eyes and pressed her lips, pretending to be shy.
    As if to convince Xun Ci, she raised her hand and stroked his sharp cheek gently.
    The woman's hand was weak and boneless, as if she was poking silently. Xun's compassion moved, feeling that the evil roots buried in her body were gaining momentum again. For a shame, he grabbed the nipple in front of the girl and started to stand up again...