51

Chu Ruoting said that she is now the saint of Wu Nian Palace, and the two are surprisingly happy.
    In the Palace of Wu Nian, the right of the saint is almost the same as the guardian of the right and left.
    The left guardian died a few years ago, and her position has been vacant. Although the successive saints had short lives, they were all domineering and domineering during their reign. Just before that Yingqiu, relying on her identity as a saint, slapped the ears of many high-level magic repairs.
    Chu Ruoting was secretly speechless.
    In this way, there seems to be nothing wrong with being a saint except for a short life?
    She asked, "What does the
    emissary do?" Jing Mo was finally able to intervene, and he hurriedly raised his hand: "I know! The emissary can always be by the side of the saint, only by the saint and the devil.
    Dispatched .” Chu Ruoting looked at Jing Mo, her mind moved slightly.
    If you let Jing Mo be her emissary, can you temporarily save him?
    But it is not the time yet, she has just become a saint, if she rashly asks the demon lord, she seems to have rushed.
    Chu Ruoting comforted Jing Mo and left the water cell with Daiying.
    Not long after, a fat steward from Wu Nian Palace came to Chu Ruoting with a respectful attitude: "Holy Maiden, your residence is in
    Xuan Shuang Palace, so I will take you there." Chu Ruoting was quite curious, she tapped on the side. That is in charge, but that is in charge, but it seems that you can't hear and don't say anything.
    Still
    Daiying reminded, "He is the puppet whose soul has been taken away." Chu Ruoting couldn't help being taken aback.
    Looking at the face of the steward again, although it is lifelike, it always looks like a dead face, with dull eyes, and even the arc of the smile on the corner of the mouth has not changed.
    Chu Ruoting clenched her fist quietly, more determined not to make Jing Mo look like this.
    Jing Mo and Daiying cannot cultivate without a soul, she must find a way to let the demon Lord return the soul to them!
    The puppet steward took Chu Ruoting to a Zhumen, where the palace’s gray walls and black tiles were hidden among the towering giant trees, very quiet.
    He asked Chu Ruoting if she needed a maid, but Chu Ruoting declined.
    Said it was a palace, but it was actually the cave house where she practiced privately. Chu Ruoting didn't like to give birth to people. Moreover, who knows what the maid of Wu Nian Palace is like, in case it is a group of puppets, Chu Ruoting can't bear it.     Daiying turned around
    in the palace yard, holding a knife and leaning on the railing to look far away: "This is very close to my yard, but it is bigger and more beautiful than mine."
"You come here anytime." Chu Ruoting smiled. He lowered his head and opened the contents of the storage bag, his eyes suddenly widened.
    There are everything in the storage bag, such as talisman, formation, forging furnace, simple refining materials, and 800 top-grade spirit stones!
    Chu Ruoting slammed the storage bag, and said to her heart: As expected of Xihai Demon Lord, her shot is really generous.
    She suddenly found a strange package, "Huh?" She shook the contents of the package with a cry. There was only a jingle, and there was a skirt and a lot of hair accessories. Chu Ruoting picked up a golden step with five phoenixes embedded in the sunstone, and the more she looked at it, the more familiar she became. After thinking carefully, isn't this equipment worn by Yingqiu!
    Dai Ying also said: "The saints all wore the same dress."
    Chu Ruoting picked up the bra that could only cover half of her breast, and she was speechless.
    It is absolutely impossible for her to dress like this.
    Chu Ruoting waited outside the main hall all night, and saw the Demon Lord at dawn the next day.
    Helian Youhen meditated all night in the refining room yesterday, thinking about how to re-refining magic weapons such as the Feiyun Bracelet Four Season Fan. He teleported to the outside of the main hall, and saw that Chu Ruoting's skirt was stained with morning dew, and she was still dressed simply, unhappy.
    "As a saint, how can you not wear the clothes that this seat rewards."
    When Chu Ruoting arrived, she had already thought about her excuses. She put the parcel back on the ground intact, and bowed her skirts as she bowed: "You devil, Chu Ruo didn't deliberately defy you, but I was suffering from a hygienic disorder since I was a child. Thinking of this Yi Yingqiu passing through, I
    feel very disgusted and hard to follow ." "Absurd!" Helian Youhen strode into the inner hall and sat upright on the treasure chair, staring at Chu Ruoting with unpredictable eyes. "The dresses are all heavenly magic weapons refined by our own hands. You say you have a cleanliness addiction, and when you kill people
    and steal treasures, why don't you dislike you?" When he drank, Chu Ruoting felt that the pressure was huge, if not strong. Holding a sigh of relief, I was afraid that I would immediately kneel on the ground begging for mercy and said I was wrong.
    The pinnacle power does not need to release coercion, just a few words can make the ant's liver and gallbladder split.
    Chu Ruoting paled. She lowered her head slightly and was extremely obedient. "This cleansing drug stone has no spirit. It is really necessary to disturb the devil. The devil should have heard that the young master of the You family in the floating light world also has a cleansing addiction. Even the top cultivating families can’t cure this heart disease, let alone Chu Ruo Xiaoxiao’s casual cultivator? If the Demon Lord ordered Chu Ruo to wear this dress, how could Chu Ruo dare not follow? Falling into this heavenly magic weapon, it has stained your eyes of the devil."
    After she finished speaking, Chu Ruoting was already in cold sweat.
    I don't know if it is because of the strong breath of Helian Youhen, or because she is bold enough to talk nonsense with Old Demon Dujie.
    Helian Youhen squinted slightly.
    Young Master You has a habit of cleanliness, and he has heard a little. After all, in this Floating Light Realm, there are only three or two people who have the opportunity to join the ranks of the robbery, and that bad old man from the You family is one of them.
    After a while, he brushed his sleeves, and said with a cold face: "No matter, this seat will refining a
    suit for you, so that you won't be verbose in front of this seat!" Chu Ruoting thanked the demon lord again and again, feeling relieved.
    She thought Helian Youhen would go to the refining room. Unexpectedly, he directly put a square bronze forge on the low table, sacrificed a lavender fire, put the materials in, and refined it with his bare hands.
    Chu Ruoting was stunned.
    Such a small forge? The best weapon kept in the pubic area?
    She looked at Helian Youhen intently, and saw that his slender hands fluttered and printed on the forging furnace, making complex seals. He was extremely focused when refining the weapon, the light purple flame of the weapon jumped up and down, reflected on his stern face, softening the sharp outline.
    Helian Youhen didn't encounter any problems that might occur in the refining device.
    He refining tools as he pleases, retracting and unwinding freely, including the actions of putting materials, all are like a painting of moving clouds and flowing water.
    Chu Ruoting watched his refining tools and benefited a lot, and her conscious experience in refining tools vaguely improved.
    In less than an hour, Helian Youhen was refined. He raised his hand to throw Chu Ruoting in front of Chu Ruoting, with a cold voice: "Put it on."
    Chu Ruoting glanced at it roughly, and the clothes were a magic weapon for heavenly defense and were of excellent quality. And the fringed face curtain is a hidden magic weapon. Wearing this thing, you don't need to take Yi Rong Dan, and others will not be able to see the truth. Not only that, these exquisite and bright hairpin rings have their own functions, some are formation plates, and some are hidden weapons.
    She hurriedly said, "Chu Ruo will retire first, and come back to meet the
    demon lord after changing clothes." Helian Youhen frowned slightly, "Retreat or retreat, just change here."
    There will be a full moon night for a few days . , His head was ill, and his mind was aching at this time. I just want Chu Ruoting to sing a song to him quickly and help him enter Ding.
    Chu Ruoting's face suddenly changed, and she hesitated: "Majesty, then I'll go to the apse..."
    " I don't like others to make suggestions." Helian Youhen raised his eyelids slightly, and leaned casually on the back of the chair. .
    His tone was lazy and not angry, and Chu Ruoting's spine surged.
    What was the illusion that made her think that she could bargain with Xi Hai Mojun?
    Why was Jing Mo imprisoned? Because he rejected the request of the demon lord, he didn't want to become a puppet and forget Chu Chu.
    Daiying also told her that the Demon Lord has three "cannots."
    No rebellion, no cheating, no betrayal.
    Relying on her knowledge of refining tools, she thought she could defy these orders? She slackened, presumably the devil's move was to beat her.
    Chu Ruoting was frightened.
    She lowered her eyes, raised her white fingertips, and slowly
    loosened her belt... Helian Youhen sat calmly, watching Chu Ruoting fade away the cumbersome triple-collar skirts one by one.
    The body wrapped tightly in the dress is actually very graceful. In the empty and dim palace, Chu Ruoting was naked, her skin was as shiny as jade, her breasts were plump and plump, her breasts were pink, but her waist was a willow waist that was not full of a grip. Downward are well-proportioned and slender legs. Those ankles are thin, barefooted on the cold marble floor, and the delicate toes are slightly red from the cold.
    Helian Youhen's eyes fell between her clean and hairless legs, her eyes dimmed.
    ...Strange, why is she white and tender here?
    Chu Ruoting didn't dare to be too fast and didn't want to be too slow. She endured her self-esteem and shame, and put on the dress of the defensive magic weapon, full of complaints in her heart.
    Why is this one more exposed than Yingqiu's?
    The water-red close-fitting coat floats with cloud-riding dark patterns, revealing her graceful waist. The Bai Diliu fairy skirt of the same color adorned with brilliant beads, you can see her slender and white calves in the swing. He was tied with a pink-green double-ring mesh tape, and a two-finger-wide flimsy ribbon was hung on his left shoulder and wrapped around his right arm. With every move, the clothes were fluttering.
    Helian Youhen walked slowly to Chu Ruoting and raised his hand to caress her waist.
    Chu Ruoting's body was stiff, and a layer of goose bumps instantly formed where his fingers touched.
    Helian Youhen tapped her tender waist with a finger, and a coquettish and bright red lotus appeared there immediately. He just nodded, "Well, it looks so good."
    Chu Ruoting didn't dare to move.
    Let him modify the details of the magic weapon on himself.
    After adding, adding, subtracting and subtracting for a while, Helian Youhen was completely satisfied with the magic weapon he refined.
    He reclined back on the chair again, put his long legs on a few cases and raised his thick eyebrows
    wickedly : "Go ahead." Chu Ruoting was blank, "...what started?"
    Helian Youhen frowned slightly. , "Sing a song."
    He thought, Chu Ruo's voice was soft and soft, and her singing must be as moving as her face.
    Only then did Chu Ruoting react and scolded herself carelessly. As a saint, she wanted to sing a song to the devil. She cleared her throat, folded her hands in front of her, and sang: "Flower magpie, standing on the branch, yelling, chirping..."
    Helian Youhen was about to close her eyes and rest up her mind, she was almost shocked by the tone. Roll off the chair.
    He opened his eyes suddenly, and said angrily: "I asked you to sing a song, not a nursery rhyme!"
    "Ah?" Chu Ruoting was a little ignorant, "Isn't this a tune?"
    When she was a child, her mother taught her to sing. right.
    She hurriedly changed the song again, "Weird cow, ears too big, head walking forward, ears behind..."
    "Shut up!"
    Helian Youhen suddenly felt that her head disease was getting worse.
    Now kill this and change to another saint, I don't know if it will be too late.
    Chu Ruoting observed the meticulously and saw that Helian Youhen's expression was not good, and she knew that she didn't like him to sing this song. She was anxious in her heart, for fear that she would lose the identity of this saint, otherwise she would make a mistake and lose everything. At the critical moment, Chu Ruoting's thoughts brightened, and she hurriedly said: "Majesty, I'm not good at singing, but...but I can play the flute!"
    Helian Youhen really didn't want to listen to nursery rhymes anymore, and he threw one to the ground. A blue bamboo flute, ready to give her one last chance.
    Chu Ruoting hurriedly picked up the bamboo flute on the ground and put it to her mouth. In her mind, she recalled the tune fingering that Kuang Hanchen taught her to play the flute. She calmed her mind and blew lightly.
    The first few notes of the flute sound are still very jerky, but it is getting better later. The sound of the flute is melodious and soothing, penetrating the palace buildings, rising into the sky of stars and full moon, and the stratus clouds, which are deeply rooted in the hearts of the people.
    Helian Youhen's headache eased, and his irritable mood calmed down.
    This is right.
    A beautiful melodrama, pleasing to the eye.
    Chu Ruoting stood in the hall and played the flute for a while, but she was very uncomfortable.
    This defensive magic weapon is good, but it is too ostentatious and gorgeous. She has never dressed up like this before, feeling like a golden peacock plucking her hair.
    He Lian Youhen closed her eyes slightly and put her right hand on her forehead. He heard her annoyance in the song, her thin lips were lightly open, and her deep voice was
    lazy , "What are you thinking about again?" Chu Ruoting tugged awkwardly. The streamer on his arm asked in a low voice: "Molord, will I be too glamorous if I dress like this?"
    Helian Youhen opened his narrow and long phoenix eyes and snorted coldly: "You don't wear this way, who knows you are a magic repairer?
    Chu Ruoting: "... " She
    looked so reasonable, she was unable to refute it.