143

Xu Yuan tested the soil quality of Kunlun Ruins and found that it was quite suitable for planting spiritual plants.
    Azhu didn't dare to call the shots without authorization, only said: "Go to my master and ask, he agrees and it's okay."
    Azhu and Qingqing led the way. When they came to the Caolu, they couldn't enter the fence outside the courtyard. . Looking inside, the Caolu was vaguely shrouded in the snow, and it was not real.
    Azhu said, "The formation is laid out outside the Caolu."
    Xu Yuan and others didn't understand, "Can I get in there?"
    "Wait a minute."
    ...
    "Wait a minute, wait a moment..." Chu Ruo Ting's tender voice made Yan Qianshan stop, "Someone came outside."
    Yan Qianshan didn't seem to hear it.
    He grabbed the roots of Chu Ruoting's thin white legs, and Qingjun's face was buried in the red flower hole and licked back and forth.
    The cold tip of the tongue licked the flower nucleus hidden in the fleshy petals, sipping and turning, the water flow continued, pushing the tongue into the wet and tight hole, and constantly pushing it.
    Chu Ruoting tensed her body, shuddering and shrank the corridor, reaching the peak of the wave.
    She was unable to grasp Yan Qianshan's loose ink hair with her hands, and raised her head and said: "It's really not coming... Xu Yuan and they must... something must be done."
    Yan Qianshan darkened her eyes, and the tip of her tongue curled up her juice. Hold the swollen and congested penis and directly pierce the whole root.
    Chu Ruoting let out a soft cry.
    She endured Yan Qianshan's entry, and tactfully begged for mercy: "Qianshan, really don't..."
    Yan Qianshan held her shrimp powder-filled breasts and kneaded, pushing forward fiercely and quickly. With a cold and forbearing tone, she asked her: "When will
    I be back this time?" "I'll be as soon as possible." Chu Ruoting didn't want to lie to him, biting her lip, deliberately contracting the flower hole to tighten his penis in and out, "Really. It's...really as soon as possible."
    Yan Qianshan got her assurance, and his mind was slightly relieved.
    He lowered his head and kissed her tenderly on her lips, and slammed her into the tender and narrow corridor, pounding out lewd foam. He felt the woman under him lightly convulsed and the acupuncture points contracted, and he knew she was here again. Yan Qianshan no longer deliberately endured it, breathing heavily, pressed hard a few times, his eyes were loose, and all shot out.
    Chu Ruoting kissed him afterwards, and Yan Qianshan smiled slightly: "Go, when you are in danger, crush the talisman, don't worry about others."
    Whether it is Qing Jianzong or Xunci, he will help. She looks after.
    Chu Ruoting pecked at his eyelashes, "I know!" It
    must have been an illusion last night. Her Qianshan knows the righteousness, so how could she be awkward because of her indiscriminate cypriotism.
    * After
    Xu Yuan and others waited outside the courtyard for less than a stick of incense, the prohibition was lifted.
    Yan Qianshan appeared, with neat green shirts, half-rolled ink hair, lonely face and a frosty, snowy breeze, not as if he had just made a ruthless indulgence.
    "Master!"
    Azhu ran forward, announcing that the disciple of Ming Qingjianzong wanted to plant spiritual plants in Kunlun Ruins.
    Yan Qianshan faintly swept Xu Yuan and the others, and said, "
    Whatever you want ." Why do you need to ask him about such a trivial matter? He interrupted Wushan Yunyu for nothing and let Chu Ruoting go.
    I don't know if the aura of the peak monk is so cold, Xu Yuan and others tightened their shirts, always feeling panicked, and hurriedly thanked them and prepared to retire.
    "Wait."
    Yan Qianshan's gaze fell on XIX, and raised his finger at the flowerpot in his arms, "Take me to see."
    XIX Yi was startled, and hurriedly handed over his baby, thinking that Senior Yan has learned a lot. I know, I must know what this is.
    "Senior Goose, I am a sacred tree..."
    Xu Yuan tugged at his sleeve and sternly reprimanded: "Don't talk nonsense in front of Senior Goose, you are just a head of garlic."
    "It's the sacred tree. "
    Yan Qianshan suddenly said, and the others in Qingjianzong were stunned.
    Nineteen straightened his chest, overjoyed: "Have you heard! Senior Goose said that this is the sacred tree! This is the chance! Maybe you can immediately rely on the sacred tree to ascend!"
    Yan Qianshan returned the flower pot. Nineteen, "This is the fruit of the sacred tree of Fusang. It can't help people ascend, and it won't increase spiritual power after eating."
    "Ah?"
    Nineteen was disappointed, and he asked: "Senior Goose, what is the fruit of the sacred tree." Use it?"
    Yan Qianshan said with a smile: "The fruit is hard, you can use it to smash walls."
    Nineteen: "..."
    Senior Yan Qian is quite humorous.
    The hibiscus sacred tree grew in the temple ten thousand years ago.
    After the battle between gods and demons, the temple was destroyed in the sky fire, and the fruit of the hibiscus tree was left behind because it was too hard, and occasionally someone picked it up.
    After figuring out the ins and outs of the sacred tree, although Nineteen was disappointed, he was not willing to lose it after he had cultivated his feelings for so long.
    The Green Sword Sect disciples did not dare to continue to disturb him, so they left one after another.
    Yan Qianshan stood in front of the Cao Lu for a long time.
    He spread his palms and fixed his eyes on the little snowman Chu Ruoting pinched to him before leaving.
    Shao Jian, smiled slightly.
    At this moment, another yarrow opened the entrance of Kunlun Ruins, but Kuang Hanchen returned.
    Ziguicheng was burnt down by Chu Ruoting and Lin's sisters. He tried his best to find clues to Guansai Xiyang.
    After hearing what Yan Qianshan said, he was taken aback for a moment: "Are you sure the little fox demon is right? That person's teleportation array really has a golden light appearing?"
    "It's true."
    Kuang Hanchen searched for the fox soul, he was afraid to say When Yan Qianshan came out, he would blame him for his evil methods, so he kept silent.
    Yan Qianshan was dazed.
    The teleportation array with a ray of golden light is the unique array of Kunlun ancestors.
    But in this world, apart from him and Chu Ruoting, only one person can do it.
    That magic weapon burning moon picture that included all his teleportation formations.
    Holding the picture of burning the moon in his hand, wherever he wants to go, do whatever he wants, without a trace.
    Yan Qianshan looked at the white snow, his eyes flickered, and said to Kuang Hanchen: "Tell Xie Suxing and You Yueming, I know where the match interest is, and I don't need to look for it again."
    *
    Xunci sat cross-legged in the Yangyuan formation. inside.
    Senior Yan told him that his eyes had just been inserted back into his eye sockets and he needed to be nourished in the formation.
    The world is still endless darkness, but it gives him a glimpse of hope.
    He knew that there were many people around Chu Ruoting, but he was not jealous at all. He was extremely lucky to be able to walk into Kunlun Ruins. As long as Chu Ruoting was happy, he would be happy.
    The thick snow outside the cave was stepped on with a slight "creaking" sound, and someone walked in with a cold air.
    "What do you think?" The tone was like a bead and a jade.
    Xun Ci hurriedly stood up, and gave a long bow to the place where the sound was made, "Senior Goose." He touched the blindfolded Weigel with his fingers, "No more pain."
    There was always empty tingling in his eye sockets, and Yan Qianshan cast a spell. After that, this symptom disappeared immediately.
    Yan Qianshan nodded.
    He remembered that Xun Ci couldn't see, and asked aloud: "Xun Ci, what is your major?" Xun Ci said that
    Yan Qianshan strangely said, but he still politely replied: "The metaphysical swordsmanship, the metaphysical swordsmanship."
    "If the Tao fails, who do you blame, who do you blame?"
    Xun smiled bitterly, "benevolent and punish others."
    Yan Qianshan asked him a few more words, and replied, lenient and sincere, obviously. There is text and ink in it.
    He nodded slightly, "A gentleman is harmonious but not helpful, neutral and not leaning."
    Xun Ci was surprised. Is Senior Yan admiring him?
    Before he knew what he meant, he heard Yan Qianshan ask: "A sword can be a creature?"
    Xun held the hilt of the sword in shame, and shook his head: "Only the
    meaning of the sword ." "What is the meaning of the sword?"
    "Not yet. Enlightenment."
    Yan Qianshan looked at the white-clothed male Xiu in front of him, with a handsome appearance, calm and square, compared to Xie Suxing's leaping, but Xun Ci was more pleasing to the eye.
    But his cultivation base is the lowest.
    ...This is not enough.
    Yan Qianshan moved slightly in his mind and took Xun Ci away from the Yangyuan Formation and came to a deep mountain somewhere in the Kunlun Ruins. With a wave of his right palm, a ninety-nine mysterious phantom array was laid out.
    The blizzard stopped abruptly.
    Xun Ci moved his ears and listened to the surrounding movement. It was the children's silver bells of laughter.
    Yan Qianshan asked him: "What can you hear?"
    Xun Ci felt in the dark, "A group of children are playing innocently."
    Maybe they were putting paper kites, maybe they were Cuju.
    "There are also women sitting in front of the alleys, they are chatting in low voices about the female red echidna..."
    Xun Cizheng wanted to ask why Senior Yan took him to the ordinary market. He listened to the voiceless command beside him: " Go and kill them."
    Xun Ci was shocked.
    He hurriedly said: "Senior Yan! I...how can I kill old and weak women and children casually?"
    Yan Qianshan Su Rong: "How do you know they are old and weak women and children?"
    "I heard it."
    "Can you see it?" "
    I can't see it, but... but with respect and good intentions, I can't kill innocent people indiscriminately."
    Yan Qianshan stood with his hand in his hand and shook his head silently, "Xunci, what he hears and sees are all illusions. Kindness is sometimes stupid."
    Xunci was at a loss.
    "Use your heart to see, use your sword to see." Yan Qianshan groaned for a moment, and stuffed Zhang Baoming talisman in his palm, "I really can't hold on, crush it."
    Xun Ci grasped the talisman, stunned. Looking up: "Senior Goose!"
    Yan Qianshan has disappeared.
    Xun Ci chased out a few steps in the dark, panic.
    Just in time, a sepak takraw ball rolled to his feet, and the children in the distance shouted glutinously: "Brother, brother, help us pick up the ball!"
    Xun Ci was very helpful.
    He bent over and fumbled on the ground, and he really touched a ball...No, how could there be a hair-like thing on the ball entwining his fingertips, as if he had touched the cold, dead skin.
    The next moment, I just listened to the sneer of the "Takraw" in his hand: "Brother, have you picked up the ball?"
    Xun Ci's back was chilly, and he swung away suddenly.
    Not a person, not a child, not a woman or a child...all evil!
    The evil is transformed into strange people or things, entangled in Xun Ci like a tide. They screamed, screamed, and attacked in his ears. In just a few days, he seemed to have gone through the four seasons, scorching sun, squally wind, heavy snow, heavy rain... repeatedly impacted his cognition and subverted his imagination.
    Xun Ci didn't know how long he had been fighting, and he didn't know where he was at this time.
    The formation was torrential rain.
    He staggered, knelt on one knee, and thrust his sword into the soil to barely support his body.
    The rain wetted his blindfolded Weigela, and his hair hung messily on his temples, flowing down his handsome and pale outline.
    He was hurt all over, but he still didn't crush the talisman Yan Qianshan gave.
    Because he understands that Senior Yan is using this method to teach him understanding.
    The sword is a murder weapon.
    How can you come to enlightenment without having to fight for hundreds of battles?
    Someone was crying in the rainstorm, maybe it was a human... Xun Ci didn't know, he drew the Taihe sword and walked along with the sound.
    To perform chivalry, distinguish between good and evil, and overcome dangers were his lofty ambitions when he was young.
    So he will not back down.
    This time, he was finally right.
    That was an old man who broke his leg, not an evil man who turned into a human form.
    Everything in the world is divided into good and evil.
    He doesn't look at things, he still sticks to his benevolent heart, and doesn't kill himself.
    Xun Ci's heart suddenly opened up.
    At the time of enlightenment, countless pasts flashed in my mind, there are sufferings and sorrows, sorrows and regrets... The past is embarrassing, it is better to cut a period of righteousness, cut off the spring and autumn, and start from the beginning.
    With his sword in his palm, his ears were filled with torrential rain, roaring gusts, leaves rustling, flowers blooming, everything growing...
    He obviously couldn't see anything, but he could see everything, then It is a mysterious and mysterious sense organ, indescribable and extremely beautiful.
    There was a burst of light on the Taihe Sword, and it buzzed lightly.
    In an instant, the dantian gathers qi, and the spiritual power rotates the limbs and hundreds of skeletons like a trickle, rushing in the eight channels of the odd meridian, and rising steadily.
    People understand the heart, the sword is the spirit, and the new born vigorous sword intent rises.
    Xun Ci stood on the top of the snow-capped mountains, hunting and hunting in the wind, unmoving.
    Behind him was a dangling child shaking his rattle and giggling: "Brother, come and play with us!" The
    rickety beggar hobbled over on crutches. "
    Champion , have mercy on me, this old man." The charming woman leaned against the building with red sleeves . , "Friends, come up and sit down."
    He saw clearly with his heart that it was not a person, it was a black air; he also saw clearly that he was too kind and gentle, but stupid.
    Compassion does not have to be soft, it may be decisive.
    Xun Ci erected the Taihe sword at the front door, with two fingers and a stroke of the sword, the chaotic sword aura shot out a dazzling golden light, and the strong wind cut his blindfolded brocade to pieces.
    He suddenly thrust open eyes, quiet Mouzhong Flaring two Hanmang Furisode hit the sword -
    "! Ming heart, the town demon slayer, punish hundred evil"
    sword cut to make demons and monsters.
    A sword broke through the murderous fantasy array.
    A sword smashed the seven towering snow peaks of Kunlun Ruins, splashed gravel and dusty!
    Boom!
    The earth shook and trembled, and the sword energy swept across the sky with snow.
    Yan Qianshan looked across the Xuan window, and his sparse expression revealed a bit of surprise.
    He wanted to let Xun Ci hone his mind, but unexpectedly he realized his sword intent.
    This kind of awe-inspiring sword intent is truly unparalleled in the world.
    Yan Qianshan couldn't help but fall into self-doubt.
    It took him thousands of years to get to where he is today, and it took just a few breaths for others to make waves after waves. Is fate going wrong, or is it a preference for God? Or is the world mediocre, only his ears?
    *
    Xie Suxing and You Yueming received the news and immediately returned to Kunlun Ruins.
    You Yueming shook the fan or not.
    He took a trip to Beilu by the way this time, coaxed his father and mother to calm down, and passed this level. But the grandfather who entered the tribulation period didn't know what was going crazy, and he insisted that he wanted to give him a master. When You Yueming heard this, he ran away.
    Xie Suxing went to Yuncheng to report safety, and met He Jing and sisters Lin on the way.
    He hates the Lin family and only has a slight affection for the Lin sisters. Seeing that Miss Lin's heart was secretly secret to cousin Xu, and she added to the flames. I don't know if the cousin listened to his suggestion to cook for Miss Lin Er.
    The two were thinking about it separately, and at the same time, seeing Nanfeng's majestic golden light soaring into the sky, it made people feel palpitations.
    Xie Suxing originally hung upside down under the eaves of the grass house. He turned around when he saw it and jumped to the side of You Yueming, and said in amazement, "Whose sword intent is it?"
    You Yueming's face was solemn.
    He closed the folding fan, thinking of someone but couldn't believe it.
    the other side.
    Kuang Hanchen brought back a lot of novel gadgets this time, coaxing the two children to like him more.
    "Qingqing, your mother is Chu Ruoting, and I am your mother's husband... You said, what should you call me?" Kuang Hanchen smiled crookedly and shook his hand. , "I'll give you the correct answer."
    Qingqing just knows this question.
    Brother Azhu told him, and his mother found several fathers for him.
    You Yueming is daddy, and the one in front of him is also daddy.
    Its mouth was sweet, and it immediately said loudly: "Kuan Dad!"
    "Good."
    Kuang Hanchen couldn't hide his smile, and handed the Sugar Man to its paw.
    He sat down to tell Azhu and Qingqing a story, and he easily became a character in the story. Qingqing and Azhu were very surprised, and hurriedly asked, "Kuan, dad, can you dissolve many times?"
    Kuang Hanchen turned the jade flute dexterously with his fingertips, and clicked on its head, "Of course. What do you want to see, I'll give it to you?" You change."
    "Can you turn into bamboo?"
    "...No."
    "Can you turn into Aunt Xu's hoe?"
    "No."
    "What about the red radish?"
    Kuang Hanchen's blue veins on his forehead bounced and patiently explained: "I am only able to disguise, not deformed." He was about to talk to them about the difference between the two, and suddenly the sky shook.
    The sword intent on Nanfeng's straight through the sky made his heart feel tight.
    Kuang Hanchen certainly knew whose sword intent it was.
    Unlike Xie Suxing and You Yueming, he would only be in a daze when he returned to Kunlun Ruins. He asked the two little guys about the current situation of Kunlun Ruins for the first time, and learned that Chu Ruoting had brought the Qingjianzong and brought back Xun Ci. He had already guessed.
    Xun Ci broke the golden
    core before, but at this time he realized the sword intent... The crisis of competition surged to Kuang Hanchen's heart.
    His mind is turning sharply.
    The useless can catch up from behind, so why is he wasting time with two children here? Although Chu Ruoting's care can be gained from a low cultivation base, if cultivation is like sailing against the current and not advancing, then retreating, how can he wait for a shortcut and place hopes on Ruoting alone.
    He didn't want her to be so tired.
    To stand by her side, one must work hard to be worthy.
    Thinking of this, Kuang Hanchen suddenly got up and left.
    Qingqing stared, looked at his long and handsome back in doubt, and asked loudly: "Daddy Kuang, where are you going?"
    Kuang Hanchen didn't turn his head back, waved Mo Yudi, "Retreat!"