24

Chu Ruoting listened patiently to Qiao Qiao's nagging, declared that something was going on, turned and left.
    From beginning to end, her expression was very cold.
    Qiao Qiao looked at her back, her mouth squeezed, her head lowered around her fingers, and she muttered to himself: "Am I upset the second senior sister again?"
    Qu Ru walked up and raised his hand to caress the tears on her eyelashes. , Stunned and unhappy: "Why pay attention to that second senior sister, you talk to her, she is just perfunctory."
    Qiao Qiao smiled lightly, his eyes curled: "Qu Ru, don't say that to the second senior sister. Second senior sister's Her temper is so much better than before! She used to have a worse temper. I didn’t say a few words to her, and she beat me and scolded me... Uh. "It seemed that he had said something wrong, and Qiao Qiao put her hands in her hands. Mouth.
    Qu Ru heard this, furious, and sternly said: "What? She hit you before? Where did you hurt?"
    "Nothing, just got twice..." Qiao Qiao said like a mosquito.
    Qu Ruxin was in pain.
    How can Qiao Qiao's delicate appearance stand two full whips?
    He was so angry that his wings fluttered and fluttered.
    Seeing him angry, Qiao Qiao hugged his sturdy arms and whispered to appease: "Qu Ru, it's all over, you must not trouble the second sister."
    Qu Ru looked at her well-behaved face, and his heart melted into water. . He scraped off Qiao Qiao's nose, pursed her tender lips, and sighed: "Qiao Qiao, you are good at everything, but you are too kind."
    But this innocence and beauty made him like it very tightly.
    Qiao Qiao kissed him for a while, suddenly remembering that Xie Suxing was still there, and quickly pushed Qu Ru away. Looking around, Xie Shuxing didn't know when he left.
    Qiao Qiao's heart is slightly lonely.
    She likes Xie Suxing, but she also likes Qu Ru, Master, Lin Chengzi... Since Xie Suxing met her and Qu Ruhuan that day, she always wandered away from heaven and was absent-minded.
    Qiao Qiao actually took the initiative.
    She resisted the shyness, took off her clothes, and begged Xie Suxing for joy. Xie Suxing frowned and asked her why she had been poisoned by petty flowers.
    She hadn't heard of all kinds of poisonous flowers.
    Qiao Qiao tried to explain, saying that he was not poisoned. But the boy Xie Suxing didn't believe it, and turned his head to read the medical book. He ran around for fear of Qiao Qiao's death, saying that he was looking for the best doctor in the world to detoxify Qiao Qiao. Every day, he couldn't see anyone.
    *
    Chu Ruoting didn't expect Qiao Qiao and others to return to Qing Jianzong in advance.
    She couldn't see through the cultivation of the three of them, and it could be seen that they were better than her.
    This gave Chu Ruoting a strong sense of crisis.
    She must hurry up and practice.
    Little Green Snake saw that she had begun to set up in the cave again, and left angrily. Chu Ruoting asked where it was going, and without looking back, she put on a sentence: "I
    'm hungry! Go eat!" She is so tempered that she has learned to shake her face!
    Chu Ruoting couldn't laugh or cry.
    She added three levels of restrictions outside the cave and sat in the spirit gathering formation. Unexpectedly, before there was time to meditate on the mind, the restrictions outside the door were destroyed.
    As the evening sun set, Xie Suxing appeared in front of Chu Ruoting in a warm yellow glow. He hugged his arms so that he was leaning against the door of the cave mansion for a while, his dark pupils staring at her gloomily.
    Chu Ruoting was stunned.
    She took a quiet and deep breath, stood up, her face kept calm, and smiled in greeting: "Thank you for coming, you will be welcome here." After
    half a year, the seventeen-year-old Xie Suxing seemed to be a little longer. The hair is neatly combed with a high ponytail, the sword eyebrows and star eyes are as bright as the moon, and the corners of his mouth are smiling, with childishness.
    "Has your petty flower detoxified?"
    he asked directly.
    Chu Ruoting complied with kindness: "There is no cure for the small flower poison. Thank you Daoyou is a golden core monk. She must be clear in her heart, why bother to ask me?"
    She did not panic, but Xie Suxing was very angry.
    He was too lazy to be polite with her, pointing at Chu Ruoting, with a cold attitude: "You take off your clothes."
    No matter how hard Chu Ruoting pretended to be calm, she was ashamed when she heard this, "Thank you friend, be careful. "
    If you ask you to take it off, you can take it off! What is Lorry doing?"
    Xie Suxing was young and energetic, unable to hold his breath. He flashed up, and pulled on Chu Ruoting's belt like an electric flash.
    After Chu Ruoting's cultivation level improved, her reaction became faster.
    She leaned against the wall and dodged her side. Xie Suxing avoided it gently, and a deep gully was pulled out by the whip on the ground under his feet.
    "It seems that the little flower poison hasn't affected your skill!" Xie Suxing pulled out the dagger from the sleeve of the arrow, yin and yang strange aura.
    Chu Ruoting's face was as sinking as water, and she raised her hand and drew it three times.
    She is full of momentum, but the difference in cultivation level between the two is too big. After a few moves, Xie Suxing loses patience. He watched Chu Ruoting explode at the empty door, with two fingers together, and the dagger flashed out with cold light. Chu Ruoting panicked and hurried back. The dagger cut her strands of blue silk.
    The green silk fell slowly, and Chu Ruoting's whip wind slowed down slightly.
    Xie Suxing took the opportunity to stretch out his hand, grabbed the tail of the whip, and shocked his capacity! The golden core monk's skill was overwhelming, and Chu Ruoting's tiger's mouth was painful, Cang Yun's whip was unstable, and he fell to the ground with a "pop".
    Chu Ruoting pressed the injured tiger's mouth, her face turned pale, and she stepped back, panting heavily.
    Seeing Xie Suxing walking step by step, Chu Ruoting tried to resist, but the needle at her dantian pained.
    The climate of Qingjianzong is warm, and the four seasons are like spring.
    Chu Ruoting was wearing a light purple plain-flower boutonniere dress, and she was covered with a moon-white sleeved shirt. The pale blue pleated skirt was dragged to the ground, lining the waist as thin as a weak willow.
    Xie Suxing couldn't appreciate these.
    He pinched a Fa Jue, and Cang Yun flew up and bound Chu Ruoting's hands firmly.
    Chu Ruoting couldn't get away, her face pale as paper: "Xie Suxing! What are you going to do?" In the
    next second, Xie Suxing stretched out her right hand and tore open her skirt with a "chick", revealing the goose-yellow embroidered branches inside. The cool belly.
    After Chu Ruoting practiced "Meisheng Jue", her body was extremely wonderful. The clothes were not covered yet, but I took off my coat, and the two white tender and plump breasts were almost ready to open my belly.
    Xie Suxing bent down, seeming to be anxious to verify something, and tore off Chu Ruoting's skirt and trousers three times, revealing her slender white legs.
    Chu Ruoting bit her mouth in disgrace and clamped her private parts.
    Xie Suxing had no lust in his eyes, and he seemed to treat her as an object without dignity and life.
    He held Chu Ruoting's slender ankles with both hands and opened them arbitrarily, revealing a clean pink flower hole. The woman's legs are too wide, and the two labias are separated, exposing a small, deep and narrow hole.
    Xie Suxing's eyes darkened.
    He touched her pussy, rubbed his rough fingertips on her soft flower nucleus, without foreplay, forcefully inserted two fingers in. Asked: "Do you
    hurt ?" Chu Ruoting's face was pale.
    The acupuncture points were dry and it was very uncomfortable to be scratched by fingers.
    She was full of disgust at Xie Shuxing, and her body would not react at all. Even if his finger was inserted into her most private part, she could not have desire, only shame and anger.
    Chu Ruoting told the truth: "...it hurts."
    "You lie to me!"
    Xie Suxing didn't know what irritation he was receiving. He dug Chu Ruoting's stubborn passage with all his strength, his eyes filled with madness, "This is not a wound at all. I saw it...I saw it all!"
    Chu Ruoting sucked in pain, she reluctantly spoke, and asked, "What do you see?"
    "I saw..." Xie Suxing was startled, "I saw sister Qiao being pressed by Qu Ru, and her legs had the same'wound'. But...but she doesn't hurt at all! She is very comfortable, Qu Ru She kept poking her'wound', and she never shouted a word of pain."
    Even Qiao Qiao held Qu Ru tightly, making him harder, then harder, and smashed it in.
    Xie Shuxing had never seen sister Joe like this.
    It's like a person has changed.
    Qu Ru is too.
    Although he usually hates the birdman, the birdman of that day seemed to be mad on Qiao Qiao. Crimson eyes, blue veins jumping around his neck, wishing to use the huge thing under his crotch to penetrate Sister Joe.
    Chu Ruoting suddenly understood his dazed and lost look.
    She laughed loudly.
    "What are you laughing at?" Xie Suxing returned to his senses, frowning and asking.
    When the lie was seen through, Chu Ruoting simply tore off the disguise. Although she was smiling, she was full of ridicule and ridicule in her eyes: "Xie Suxing, Xie Suxing, I laugh at you as timid, weak and incompetent, you are a total coward! Counsel! Idiot!"
    Xie Suxing said, " You--"
    "Watching Qiao Qiao and Qu Ru together in love, you feel uncomfortable? You are going crazy if you are jealous! But you dare not trouble Qu Ru, let alone question Qiao Qiao, so you come to me Vent your anger." Chu Ruoting's eyes were like a knife, and he spit on his face, "I only dare to bully the soft and be afraid of the hard, what are you trying to do?"