63

In the elegant cottage, the atmosphere is very embarrassing.
    Chu Ruoting tried to squeeze a flattering smile, but looking at Yan Qianshan's gloomy complexion, the corners of her mouth didn't smile no matter how hard she tried.
    Yan Qianshan flicked his sleeves and got up, "Where does the blood evil spirit in your body come from?"
    "What?" Chu Ruoting hurriedly put on her clothes, only to remember that Yan Qianshan had just pressed her ribs and was helping her. Healing. She was immediately guilty and embarrassed, "Senior asked me about the devilish energy on my ribs?"
    How do you answer this?
    Feeling embarrassed for a while, Chu Ruoting hesitated: "Helian Youhen will be demonized every full moon, and when it is demonized, you must find someone to disperse power... The devilish energy on your body is left by him."
    Helian Youhen Yan Qianshan knew about San Gong, but he didn't know that after San Gong, the blood of the devil would remain.
    He pondered for a long time, then Fang turned around and said, "
    Little Daoist Chu, I want to search for your soul." Even though Chu Ruoting said it was true, it was of great importance, and she couldn't believe her side words.
    Chu Ruoting's face turned pale, and she refused without thinking about it, "I don't want to."
    Yan Qianshan stared at Chu Ruoting's face, silent and profound, like a towering snow-capped mountain outside the window, stern and holy. He suddenly closed his sleeves and bowed to Chu Ruoting in a salute, "This matter is extremely important, it has a bearing on the people of the world, and should not be sloppy, I hope Chu
    Ruoting will allow it." Chu Ruoting was startled.
    She stepped back two steps, suspicious of her dizziness.
    "What is the common people in the world to do with me?" Chu Ruoting bit her pale lips.
    Yan Qianshan: "Although this is the case, there will be no eggs under the cover of the nest."
    Chu Ruoting's expression faded.
    Yan Qianshan didn't force her, he wanted to walk, and wanted Chu Ruoting to think about it. But at this
    moment , the woman behind her asked, "Can it be removed ?" The black qi on her ribs was a part of Chu Ruoting's heart.
    In recent years, Helian Youhen has also been concerned about her. Not only did she help her refine the yang-poisoning tools for San Gong, she also tried to extract Chu Ruoting's body at the last moment and release it outside. But it is useless to expel the yang poison to the outside, and the female body must be used as a carrier. Chu Ruoting and Helian Youhen didn't understand this point.
    She raised her eyes and looked at Yan Qianshan for a moment, "I allow you to search for souls, but can you get rid of the devilish energy?"
    Yan Qianshan did not dare to easily guarantee, "You have to see it before you know it."
    He needs to be clear. How did Helian Youhen disperse power, and where did the Heavenly Demon Blood Fiend gather.
    Chu Ruoting slowly sat back on the couch, her thoughts struggled for a while, and her slender eyelashes dropped: "Senior Goose, please."
    Yan Qianshan walked up to her, raised her hand, and stroked the soft black woman.的发顶.
    As if he could see the woman's fear, he said to reassure: "My soul-searching technique will not make you feel any pain."
    His voice is clear and mellow, and there is a kind of calming power that makes Chu Ruoting's flustered heart tend to calm.
    She closed her eyes.
    ...
    Numerous pictures flashed back in my mind, and the woman under her palm trembled slightly.
    The warm water drops on the back of Yan Qianshan's hand.
    One after another.
    Yan Qianshan was startled slightly, and raised his hand to wipe away the tears from her face.
    Yan Qianshan didn't lie to her, Chu Ruoting didn't feel unwell after a soul search.
    Just intermittently reminiscing about the past, her eyes were flushed, her mood was depressed, confused, and very melancholy.
    Yan Qianshan stood in front of Xuan's window with his hand in his hand, and the cold wind blew his blue shirt and wide sleeves, as bright as frost and snow. He looked at the towering mountains in the distance, and suddenly said, "The past is over."
    Chu Ruoting returned to her senses, realizing that he was comforting herself and smiled, "I'm used to it."
    She didn't know when she was going to be bumpy in her life, but she was able to lose her ability.
    "Senior Goose, can that devilish energy be removed?"
    Yan Qianshan shook his head lightly, "Only bone removal."
    This method is too dangerous. After deboning, monks are no better than mortals, because they have fewer bones to cut their bodies and cause physical disability, so they can't run Zhoutian spiritual power, which will affect cultivation. Over time, the cultivation base can only stop in place, which is obviously not cost-effective.
    Chu Ruoting was not too disappointed, she twitched her lips: "It's really like duckweed and life like weeds."
    Yan Qianshan didn't agree with her frustrated argument. As a bystander, in her memory, he saw a righteous monk who was unbending, strong and fearless. She is like this cluster of green bamboos outside the window, standing on Kunlun Mountain for thousands of years, the snow can't be overwhelmed, and the wind can't bend.
    "To understand the past is not admonishment, but the one who knows the coming can be chased. It is not far to be lost. I feel that the present is true but the yesterday is not."" Yan Qianshan opened his palm, and in the white light, a small flower bone bloomed in his hand. Blooming, withering, completed a life in a hurry.
    He said: "You can look back occasionally, but you can't stay in the past forever."
    Life is between heaven and earth, if the gap between Baiju is suddenly gone.
    If you don't look forward, living in the shadows will only be darker.
    Chu Ruoting looked at the withered flower in his palm, her eyes flickering.
    Yan Qianshan didn't say much any more, she said in a few words, whether she can get the way or not, after all, it's her personal feeling. The sound transmission symbol on his body brightened, and Yan Qianshan left the Cao Lu and came outside the courtyard.
    "Kunlun, how are you thinking about that?" Lin Chengzi's voice was in the sound transmission note.
    Yan Qianshan originally wanted to agree to kill the demons with Lin Chengzi, but after seeing Chu Ruoting's memory just now, he felt that this matter needs to be considered for a long time.
    "Discuss again."
    Lin Chengzi over there heard "discuss again", inevitably anxious: "Taking advantage of the sharp decline of the old magic power of Helian, it is a good time to attack Xihai."
    Yan Qianshan: "More Negotiation."
    Lin Chengzi knew that it didn't make sense this time, so he changed the subject: "Aren't you looking for someone to pass on the formation? My family Qiao'er is just right. I will send her to Kunlun Ruins in a few days, how about?"
    Yan Qianshan was silent. .
    The snow bends the bamboo, making a rustling sound.
    Chu Ruoting walked out of the cottage and stood under the eaves, facing Yan Qianshan.
    Her face was no longer depressed, her eyes flashed with clear light. She picked a bamboo leaf in her hand and played with it with a bright smile: "Senior Goose, you understand it wrong, I have never been trapped in the past. People, look forward. If you have been addicted to the past, How to realize her ideal?"
    Yan Qianshan knew her ideal.
    Take revenge for his parents, and then go back with the man named Jing Mo.
    "You are a smart person." Yan Qianshan nodded.
    Chu Ruoting touched her nose and smiled: "It's been a long time since no one has praised me for being smart, Senior Yan, you really have a foresight."
    Azhu came with her schoolwork now, and saw Chu Ruoting standing under the eaves, with her hands still picked. A piece of bamboo leaf suddenly     became angry : "You woman, actually stalk my leaves!"
    "What's wrong with me."
Azhu circled around Chu Ruoting, trying to get the bamboo leaves back.
    Chu Ruoting is tall, and Azhu can't reach it even more. She lifted the leaf with her left hand, and touched Azhu's head with her right hand, "Little bamboo essence, you can grab it if you have the ability. I will not only squeeze your leaves, but also your hair. Are you angry? Are you angry?"
    Azhu jumped up. Jumping down, Chu Ruoting smiled and bent over. One big and one small, chasing and catching up around the Cao Lu.
    The top of the lonely and lonely snow-capped mountain suddenly became contaminated with the crowd.
    "Kunlun? What are you thinking about? My Qiao'er is feasible?" Lin Chengzi asked.
    "No."
    Yan Qianshan retracted his gaze from the two of them, his cold eyes melted like ice and snow, "I have found that person."
    Lin Chengzi was inexplicably unhappy.
    Qiao Qiao is already the darling of Heaven, why does Kunlun still look down on him?
    "The person you are looking for is more talented than Qiao Qiao?"
    "Maybe the talent is not as good as Qiao Qiao." Yan Qianshan said in a tone, "but she...good."
    Good?
    Who can be summed up by Yan Qianshan with the word "good"?
    Lin Chengzi was almost amused.
    He wanted to see who Yan Qianshan chose, so he used his Nine Turns Jinlu Pills as a bet, and agreed that after five years, Qiao Qiao would have a discussion with his people. Yan Qianshan didn't want to, but the Nine Turns Jinlu Pill was beneficial to the blood of the devil on Chu Ruoting's body, so he agreed.
    After speaking, Yan Qianshan remembered a key point.
    ... He hasn't asked Chu Ruoting if she wants to.
    Azhu was still chasing Chu Ruoting with a grin. The snow in the yard was trampled with messy footprints.
    Yan Qianshan stood in front of the two.
    "
    Azhu , you should withdraw first." Azhu glared at Chu Ruoting angrily. Chu Ruoting made a face at him and shook the bamboo leaf triumphantly.
    Yan Qianshan disappeared as Lin Chengzi and asked Chu Ruoting for her opinion.
    Although I don't know who to compete with, but I don't lose if I lose. Of course Chu Ruoting couldn't ask for it to be able to learn the formation from her predecessors.
    She frowns her eyebrows deliberately, curls her fingers in embarrassment, and sighs: "Senior Yan, it's not that I don't want to. You see, I am a person from the Palace of Wu Nian, and I must first do the things that the Demon Lord has accounted for. This Fu Xiyu Well..."
    "Do you know where
    Fuxiyu is ?" Chu Ruoting shook her head.
    Yan Qianshan's eyebrows were cold, he raised his slender and white index finger, and lightly tapped the green bamboo hosta in the ink hair, "When will the hosta be taken off, when will it be yours."
    It turned out that Fu Xiyu was always on his head!
    Chu Ruoting rolled her eyes and smiled dryly: "Senior Goose, stop joking, how could I have touched your hosta, you are not..." While speaking, Cang Yun's whip suddenly swung out, straight to him. Roll away.
    Yan Qianshan tilted his head slightly and easily escaped.
    Chu Ruoting succeeded in the sneak attack without even thinking about it. With awe-inspiring eyes, she attacked Yan Qianshan again.
    Yan Qianshan retreated half a step, the blue light flashed, offering his magic weapon. He left no word hieroglyphics hand, the right hand two feet Pan Guanbi, Chen Sheng said:. "Today the monks rely too much on magic spiritual power, often overlooked agility moves, this is something you should pay attention to"
    his right hand dancing Pan Guanbi, air sway Crazy cursive calligraphy ink marks.
    "Meteor flying jade bomb, sword fall autumn frost!" At the
    moment of poetry, Chu Ruoting's whip seemed to have touched Zhengzheng sword energy . The sword energy was so fast that it pierced twelve swords in a flash, and one sword was faster than one. , Sharp and dazzling, fascinating, vaguely a sword formation.
    Chu Ruoting was wearing a defensive magic weapon. Although the sword aura couldn't hurt her, it was painful to hit her body.
    Having endured sixty-six swords for life, Chu Ruoting finally figured out the law of the sword formation, and slammed the Cangyun whip in her right hand, breaking his eyes.
    Before he could catch his breath, Yan Qianshan started writing again.
    "The rivers and lakes have been ridiculous for ten years. In the red dust, weary tourists." In a
    daze, there seemed to be an old man in the words. The old man turned his eyes into a fierce beast, opened his blood basin and spouted hot waves.
    Chu Ruoting was blasted out, her body retreating uncontrollably.
    "A little bit of breath, the wind is swift for thousands of miles!" The strong
    wind whizzed out.
    "Peng Beihai, Feng Chaoyang. Another boundless journey with books and
    swords !" The two giant phantoms brandished their claws and long beaks, and flicked left and right.
    "I'm not coming, I'm not coming!" Chu Ruoting scrambled with her head. Now she finally understood why the devil hated Kunlun ancestors so much. This fight was full of poems and words, the big illiterate Demon Lord must not be stupid on the spot!