28

"Brother don't want it?"
    Chu Ruoting understood Xun Ci.
    The more explicit she said, the more restrained he was.
    She had just fallen in love with Xie Shuxinghuan, and she was only wearing a thin gauze. She walked barefoot in front of Xun Ci, curled her lips and smiled, "My double cultivation technique for collecting yin and nourishing yang, I promise to make you more happy than last time."
    Xun Ci subconsciously recalled.
    Last time, they hid in the corner of the cave. Behind them was a cold rock wall with a beautiful woman. His desire was buried in her body, wrapped tightly by the damp warmth, and the sentiment was like a wave, surging.
    Just thinking like this makes it hard.
    Xunzi's mouth was dry, and he silently rolled his Adam's apple. Lifting her eyes, her face solemnly said to Chu Ruoting: "Ruoting, turn your head back."
    Chu Ruoting smiled, "I'm standing on the cliff, why turn
    my head back?" "I'm behind you."
    Xun Ci's firm eyes Inside, there was a gentle light, "I will always be behind you."
    Chu Ruoting felt sad.
    In the last life, it would be great if Xun Ci had said the same to her.
    It's a pity... he didn't.
    When she was most troubled, she asked him for help, and he was in retreat. When she meets again, she wants to kill Qiao Qiao, but
    he tries to stop him, and then persuades: "Second Junior Sister, don't be obsessed with understanding !" Chu Ruoting looked at his handsome and handsome face, seemingly puzzled: "Da Brother, you have been kind and generous all your life, why are you so
    cruel to me alone ?" Xun Ci didn't know what happened to Chu Ruoting.
    She changed.
    After the day she hunted the fan of the night bee, she changed.
    The former second younger sister, although arrogant and arrogant, was still a brilliant little girl in her words and deeds; now she seems to have grown up overnight, with vicissitudes of life in her eyes, and sadness that even he can't understand.
    Xun Ci attributed her emotional changes to sorcery.
    He said
    solemnly: " Ruoting , stop practicing sorcery." Chu Ruoting retorted with a cold face, "It's not a sorcery."
    " Meisheng Jue" is very good.
    Enter the Tao with desire, but without mercy. She doesn't know what it will be like in the end of the cultivation, but so far, "Mei Sheng Jue" has not affected her character.
    Seeing that she hadn’t realized the mistake, Xun Ci couldn’t help but sternly said: “Double cultivation and supplementation is not a sorcery? Then the cultivation base of Xie Suxing’s golden core mid-term, after being supplemented by you, you will walk vain and lose your blood. Otherwise, how can I fight?
    Can you beat him?" "That's what he deserves!" Chu Ruoting raised her head, her eyes filled with water, "He was the first to attack me!"
    Chu Ruoting felt it was not good to get angry like this.
    She sighed for a long breath, her eyes lightly fell under Xun Ci's propped hips, and she smiled slightly: "I can control this patching technique. If you were the brother who was acting with me just now, I would not pick it up. "
    Xun Ci's cheeks were flushed.
    Holding the sword, he stood there with his spine straight, like an old schoolboy.
    "Ruo Ting, don't bring up this matter again. Then Xie Suxing...I will kill him and protect your reputation."
    "Fame?" She hooked the corners of her red lips, raised her bare right foot, and separated it. The cloth lightly stepped on Xunci's swollen desire, and slowly rolled, "Why didn't you think of my fame when the big brother raped me?"
    He could hold the small one of the woman's foot.
    The delicate and white feet, the small toes are squeezed together, cute and round.
    At this time, this foot was stepping on his painful hardness, and the grinding back and forth made him numb half of his body.
    Xun Ci's face was tense, and his tone was still quiet: "I will be responsible for you. Xie
    Suxing will not." "I'm not rare!" Chu Ruoting stepped up and rubbed hard.
    Xun Ci grunted impatiently.
    He held his sword on the ground so that he wouldn't fall.
    "Why do you say that I practiced a wicked technique?" Chu Ruoting's eyes were red, and she refused to let him go. She changed her left foot and continued to ravage his hard male roots. , Have you ever truly believed in me?" The
    fraternity, compassionate and beautiful Jiyue big brother stepped on her feet insultingly.
    She has more resentment towards Xun's kindness than hatred.
    Or is it mixed with complicated feelings that have been mixed for many years.
    Xun Ci closed his eyes.
    In the darkness, the swelling pain of being trampled under the crotch was accompanied by waves of strange pleasure. Xun Ci didn't hold back, but under the play of her pink feet, she shot out depressively.
    Chu Ruoting retracted her foot and looked at Xun Ci who was half-kneeling on the ground, and suddenly said, "Big brother, are you disappointed in me?"
    Xun Ci flushed, and he did not look up.
    "When you are disappointed, you like to lower your eyes and look to the west."
    Xun Ci was startled when he heard the words.
    He withdrew his gaze from the west, focusing on Chu Ruoting's Yanruo Taoli face.
    Xun Ci slowly stood up, twisted his wrists, crossed the Taihe Sword in front of him, and presented both hands to Chu Ruoting, and said softly: "Ruoting, turn back. Brother teaches you how to repair the sword."
    Taihe Sword can be clear and calm. , And the air of heaven and earth, the grievances disappear.
    He didn't want to watch Chu Ruoting go astray.
    Jianfeng's blue light is vast, cold as ice and snow. He repaired the most precious thing with the sword and gave it away.
    Chu Ruoting trembled her eyelashes and suddenly felt tired.
    "Let's go."
    Xun Ci stepped forward two steps, and Chu Ruoting's words were coldly interrupted by Chu Ruoting, "Don't let me hate you."
    The figure of the woman entered the inner room.
    A cold and lonely all around.
    Xun Ci's eyes were sullen, he silently took the sword, and left helplessly.
    *
    Although Xie Suxing escaped, he was injured by Xun Ci's sword aura.
    But instead of looking for a place to heal his injuries, he rushed to the old man's cave in Dushan without stopping.
    He wants to ask clearly!
    The old man Dushan was taking care of the Lingzhi Medicine Garden, and he was not surprised to see him.
    Although Xie Shuxing entered his door at the age of six, Xie Shuxing had never called him a master. He had a weird temper, a strange temper, and couldn't get along with his senior brother. Finally, there was a junior who admired him. He hung upside down under the eaves in the middle of the night, grinning with teeth, and scared others to stop interacting with him.
    "Do you know that you are back?" The old man Dushan pinched Muyu Jue and watered Lingzhi.
    Xie Suxing didn't care about it. With his long legs, he stepped on several spiritual plants to death. Question: "Is there a problem with Xie's "Hunyuan Gongfa"?" The
    old man Dushan was taken aback, and then sighed: "So you know it all."
    Xie Suxing's expression changed slightly.
    The old man Dushan led him into the house, telling his story.
    Practicing the Xie family's exercises will result in no heirs, so Xie Shuxing's parents picked up a child and took care of it. The child is so talented that the two did not want to bury him, and were reluctant to let him risk the risk to learn the "Hunyuan Gongfa", so they begged Dushan old man to take him in. The old man Dushan refused at that time, and the two still knelt outside his house for three days and nights.
    "...Why didn't they come to see me once when I went up the mountain?" Xie Su Xingwu refused to believe it.
    The old man Dushan said: "At that time, your father and mother were being sought revenge. They didn't want you to provoke your upper body and deliberately draw a line with you." At this point, the old man Dushan took out a storage ring from his arms. "Although they haven't come to visit you in these years, they have sent you birthday gifts every year. There are miracles and some good magic weapons. You wanted to give it to you when you went down the mountain, but you wounded your cousin and disappeared."
    After taking the storage ring, Xie Suxing's cognition from small to large was shaken.
    He ran outside the Xie's courtyard overnight, hiding in a tall tree and peering.
    In the past six months, the adoptive parents have not changed much.
    Mother Xie sat down on the porch graciously, sewing her clothes stitch by stitch with ice silk.
    The clothes belonged to Xie Suxing.
    "The stinky boy doesn't know when he will be back." Father Xie practiced his boxing, unhappy.
    Mother Xie's eyes blushed: "Who made you scold him so harshly at the time! Xing'er originally cared that he was not our biological child. After hearing what you said, his temper will definitely never come back!"
    "I was also mad at the time." Xie's father sighed and defended. "Although Xie Qi sometimes doesn't deal with Xing'er, Xie Qi takes the initiative to share the pressure of Xie's family when it is critical! His yin and yang ridicule Xie Qi not to say, but I hurt Xie Qi, can I not be angry?"
    Mother Xie lifted her sleeve to wipe her tears, choked up and said: "Qi'er too, they are all cousins ​​who grew up together. , It caused...so that I can't even see Xing'er now."
    Xie Shuxing, who was hiding in the canopy, saw his mother cry, and instantly remembered many things in his mind.
    He was still young at the time, and they were discussing with Xie Qi. The two were joking around in the yard. His father was gesturing around and his mother brought Lingguo to let them rest when they were tired.
    The breeze is blowing, the white clouds are long, and the years are quiet.
    Xie Suxing's eyes are slightly hot.
    He jumped down from the tree vigorously, and said loudly, "Father, mother, I'm back--"