61

When Chu Ruoting saw the white deer, she already knew who had come.
    She lowered her head, clutching her beating heart tightly.
    Helian Youhen didn't lie to her, as she broke into Kunlun Ruins, she could see Yan Qianshan!
    Chu Ruoting didn't know much about Yan Qianshan, and had nothing to do with him in her previous life. To her, Yan Qianshan, Helian Youhen, and Lin Chengzi are all figures living in legends.
    She has read "Qiao Qiao's Comprehension", and the book has the least description of Yan Qianshan. I just say that he is one of the pinnacle powers of the day. He has both cultivation of Confucianism and Taoism. Until the final chapters of the book, he and Lin Chengzi joined forces to kill the demon king, and dedicated his thousand years of life to Lin Chengzi, Qiao Qiao, Qu Ru, Nangongxuan, and Wang Jin, so that the five family members could rise. Chengxian.
    Even if Chu Ruoting was just a ghost at the time, she felt that Yan Qianshan's mind was abnormal.
    Can't you fly up by yourself? Why dedicate one's own cultivation base to others?
    She suspected that the author of "Qiao Qiao's Comprehension" could not continue, so she wrote a random role to prevaricate the ending.
    Although puzzled inside, Chu Ruoting clearly distinguishes reality from the story in the book. After all, many things in this life are different from the original book. The world she lives in is the real world, and she cannot be taken lightly in any case.
    With a trance, Yan Qianshan has already come to the three of them.
    Unlike the Taoist priest Chu Ruoting imagined, he did not wear a Taoist robe to hold the dust. But holding a pen and writing, dressed in a rusty shirt.
    He sat down on the white deer, his eyes handsome and solemn, like a mountain without any waves. The ink hair was half wrapped with ordinary bamboo branches, and the fine snow fell on his shoulders, quite like the banished immortal in the painting.
    Chu Ruoting moved her heart, and sat on the snow to hide her face and sobbed, "Senior Yan, help! These two monks want to kill me!" The
    two monks didn't expect Chu Ruoting to file a lawsuit first, and the short monk was furious: "Little bitch! Don't spit people, obviously you burned the library building of this sect first!"
    Chu Ruoting was waiting for his words.
    She stood up and said, "What's wrong with burning your library? The place where you are pickled and licentious should be burnt up!" The tall monk tried to beat her, and Chu Ruoting hurriedly hid behind the white deer and stretched out her head. said: "? I said how are you angry do not think the older generation lived in the Kunlun Yan Hui, did not know what lonely magic Yaoseng a bad thing?!"
    Death magic Guards that a repair is how come? Everyone in the world of floating light knows how to catch virgins, boys and girls.
    "Little bitch, shut up!"
    "Why should I shut up? I'm not wrong."
    "Little bitch, it's clear that you are spitting blood."
    "Hey, you're still a monk, one bite of a'little bitch." 'Why is it so vulgar! Senior Goose, palm their mouths!"
    "..." The three people
    quarreled in front of Yan Qianshan, their faces blushing with thick necks.
    The white deer carrying Yanqianshan couldn't stand it anymore, turned his head and yelled.
    The two monks were still verbalizing, Yan Qianshan curled his eyebrows, and suddenly raised his right hand judge's pen, volleyed, and the nearby mountain rumbling and cracking a gap. In the next moment, Shuofeng rolled up the frost and snow and threw the two monks in together.
    The world is silent after all.
    Chu Ruoting was afraid that she would also be thrown out of Kunlun Ruins by Yan Qianshan, and leaned hurriedly, "Thank you, Senior Yan for your life-saving grace!"
    Yan Qianshan glanced at her faintly.
    The woman stood in front of the white deer, dressed in a red dress and slender, her eyes were like autumnal waves, her eyebrows were picturesque, and she looked pure and innocent.
    But the skin is always the appearance, Yan Qianshan left her behind, only wanting to know one thing.
    "How did you break the formation?"
    Chu Yan was shocked back in his heart.
    Yan Qianshan rubbed the judge's pen in his hand, still looking cold and indifferent, with sharpness hidden in those eyes.
    Chu Ruoting sneered: "What formation? Seniors are not joking, I was chased by those two great monks into desperation, I jumped into the dark water abyss in desperation, but there is no world in the dark water abyss, which actually brought me into the legend. The Kunlun Ruins..."
    "An excuse." The
    voice of Yan Qianshan is like the snow that never melts on the Kunlun Mountain.
    Chu Ruoting was shivered by the cold.
    How could she tell him that she touched it because Helian Youhen had reported the position in advance. Although Yan Qianshan does not kill, it would be very uncomfortable to make her half disabled.
    Chu Ruoting's brain was thinking about finding a suitable reason.
    But Yan Qianshan was obviously impatient. He touched Bai Lu's neck with the pen, and Bai Lu turned and carried him away on the same road.
    "Senior Yan!"
    Chu Ruoting wanted Fuxiyu and Kekongcao on him. She hurriedly chased him out a few steps, but her forehead hit the invisible barrier with a "boom", so tears came out of her eyes. . She rubbed her forehead and patted the transparent barrier anxiously, "Senior Goose! What do you mean by shutting me up here? Senior Goose! Senior Goose?"
    Yan Qianshan turned into a shadow in the wild mountains for a long time. , His cool tone came with the wind and snow: "
    Broken the formation ." Chu Ruoting was startled on the spot.
    She stepped back two steps, looked around, and couldn't see where there was a battle at all.
    "Even if I want to break the formation, I have to let me see the     formation !"
    "Fumble."
    "..."
Chu Ruoting wanted to cry without tears.
    Even if the other formations don't have the formation flag, you can find the rules, and then look for the formation eye. But the formation of Yan Qianshan, there is no trace to be found.
    There was nothing besides the boundless white snow.
    After studying the third volume of "Meisheng Jue", Chu Ruoting has a more detailed understanding of the formation technique, alchemy and alchemy, etc. She is also a leader in the world of floating light. I never thought that there are people outside the world, there are days outside the world, and there is no end to learning.
    Inseparable anyway, Chu Ruoting calmed down and studied to break the formation.
    She blindly guessed how many positions she had, and marked them with spirit stones. The cold wind on Kunlun Mountain soon brought heavy snow to bury the spirit stone. Chu Ruoting had to control the position of the spirit stone while continuing to find a footing. This consumed a great deal of divine consciousness and spiritual power, but she gritted her teeth and endured it.
    After more than ten days, Chu Ruoting still did not find a position.
    As night fell, and the bright moon swept across the vast Kunlun Mountains, Chu Ruoting once again exhausted her spiritual power, fell frustrated in the thick snow, looking up at the vast night Milky Way.
    She cursed Helian Youhen over and over in her heart, this old demon is really harmful! Only saying that Yan Qianshan does not kill, but not saying that he is not sleepy!
    She was trapped for a lifetime in this array. What is the difference between being dead?
    Chu Ruoting was unwilling to think that he had not had time to display his full ambitions.
    The parents have not yet reported their grievances, and Jing Mo is still waiting for her in Wunian Palace. How can he waste time here?
    The starry sky was reflected in the dark and clear eyes.
    Chu Ruoting remembered what Chu Huan had said to her when she was a child: In fact, there is no way to go to heaven, and there is no way to go. Look at it from another angle, maybe the road is right under your feet.
    Chu Ruoting's mind moved.
    The sky full of stars and moons just reflected in her array.
    She glanced at Baixue under her body and looked at the starry sky again. A carp sat up and said excitedly: "So that's it!"
    The stars in the sky are countless formations.
    Before that, Chu Ruoting didn't even know what the topic was, but now that she knows the topic, she only needs to follow the steps to solve it.
    It was much easier to handle this time, and Chu Ruoting broke the formation after two days of misfortune. Before she had time to be happy, she didn't take two steps, and the scenery in front of her changed and she came to a dense forest.
    The atmosphere in the dense forest is eerie and weird, countless monsters protruding their sharp claws from behind the trees, howling ghosts and wolves, slowly crawling towards Chu Ruoting...
    "
    Murderful phantom array!" Chu Ruoting cursed her mother in her heart. How many bursts did she deploy?
    Just after getting out of the trap, the magical array came again. Although it is a phantom formation, those monsters bite, and it is not an illusion if they are injured!
    Chu Ruoting quickly calmed herself down. She threw out the Cangyun whip with a "huh", gritted her teeth and said: "Come
    on-- " The formation will try to hide the eyes and feet of the formation, so that the formation will continue to change. But the changes are inseparable, pay attention to observation, corresponding to the fluctuations of the spirit power in the stars and the formation, you can find the eyes and the foot of the formation.
    Fortunately, the ranks of these monsters were not high, Chu Ruoting did not fight until the night, when the stars appeared, she quickly found sixteen positions and destroyed them all.
    The monster beast that rushed toward her instantly disappeared.
    Chu Ruoting closed her eyes and opened them again. The person was already standing in a circle of fire. There are countless talismans floating on the sky, with cursive writing full of poems and songs, and landscape totems painted. The text and pictures in the scroll cover all things in the world, the change of dynasties, birth, old age, sickness and death, joy, anger, sorrow and joy, mountains and rivers, the sun and the moon, covering the universe of gossip.
    Chu Ruoting was no longer angry at this time, she raised her hand to grab a scroll, but was forced to fight by Yan Qianshan's formation.
    It's breaking the battle, but also learning.
    *
    Kunlun Mountain Top.
    A piece of verdant bamboo forest shades a small grass house.
    The furnishings in the house are clean and simple, the censer is filled with blue smoke, a picture of Tai Chi Pisces is hung on the wall, a few stacks of books and bamboo slips are placed on the pavilion, the white deer eats grass outside the eaves, and the cranes flap their wings.
    Yan Qianshan sat cross-legged, playing against himself. He has distinct finger joints, slender and white. He picked up a jade-carved sunspot and lightly landed on the Tianyuan point of the chessboard.
    A five or six-year-old boy in white walked up on the snow.
    He drove away the cranes and white deer under the eaves, turned and fisted towards Yan Qianshan, his round face was not happy: "Master, when will the female repairer be sent out?"
    She broke the formation there and danced. The whip threw the magic weapon, Kunlun Mountain was bombarded by her violently, and it was noisy every day.
    Yan Qianshan's expression was sparse, "Azhu, in this world, who can guess that the Kunlun Ruins is in the Dark Water Abyss."
    Azhu is a bamboo, listening to Yan Qianshan's preaching day and night in front of this cottage. , One hundred years gave birth to the sage, and it took another hundred years to turn it into a fascination.
    He scratched his hair, "The disciple doesn't know."
    Yan Qianshan didn't want to get an answer from him. He dropped a chess piece, with an indifferent expression, "I trapped her for ten or eight years."
    There were ninety-nine formations, each of which was a separate formation, and the combination was a huge formation. The gossip Jiazi, the divine machine and the ghost hidden, and the strange door dunjia, all kinds of changes. At that time, her will collapsed, she was full of lies, and she didn't dare to deceive any more.
    As soon as Azhu thought about being disturbed for so long, he slumped his shoulders, feeling unhappy.
    At this moment, Yan Qianshan's wrist suddenly froze, and the chess piece hangs on his fingertips without falling.
    Azhu asked: "Master? What's the matter?"
    Yan Qianshan raised his head, Qingzhuo looked out from the Xuan window of the Caolu.
    Not far away, the bitter cold wind blew the hunting red clothes. The woman was covered with scars, holding a bloody whip in her hand, dragging a heavy pace, and walking towards him step by step along the winding snowy road.
    "Yan Qianshan! Your array...I'm all broken!"