111

Yan Qianshan is not in the Caolu, he is in the remnant formation to comprehend the calamity.
    Chu Ruoting came to the outside of the remnant array slowly, and stood there for a while before walking in.
    The Milky Way falls obliquely, Hyosung is low, and countless bright stars fill the sky, flying like fireflies.
    Yan Qianshan stood with his arms folded, his profile clear. When Fu Xiyu was not on his head, he randomly folded a piece of bamboo branch instead. The light red mark on his chin has not disappeared. It was a trace of Chu Ruoting's licking when he kissed him too hard.
    Chu Ruoting touched the tip of
    her nose embarrassedly, "...Senior Goose." Her soft voice sounded, especially clear in the quiet formation.
    Yan Qianshan's right hand hidden in his wide sleeve, rubbed his fingertips nervously. He nodded and said: "...you are here."
    There was no words to each other, and there was another silence.
    Chu Ruoting hesitated for a moment, and then opened the door straight to the point: "Senior Goose, I hope you don't take that matter to your heart. I feel closed and mistake you for..."
    "No blame for you." Yan Qianshanda He cut her off, turned around, and met her Yingying eyes, "Blame me, I couldn't stop the evil desires."
    He could heal her in other ways, but he indulged himself and chose the most absurd one.
    Yan Qianshan blushed thinly, and bowed his head slightly.
    Chu Ruoting was inexplicably guilty looking at him like this, she said repeatedly: "No, no, no, blame me! Blame me, blame me." She confided in her thoughts in the future, "Senior Yan, wait for Xiao Xie and If     Yueming recovers from his injuries , I will take them away and I won’t come to disturb your cleansing.”
    Yan Qianshan suddenly raised his head, “What are you talking about?”
Chu Ruoting organized the lower abdomen draft and said sincerely: “Just as the predecessor said before. , I broke into the Kunlun Ruins and caused you to fall into the filthy red dust. All this shouldn’t have happened. I have been harassing the Kunlun Ruins for so long, and I am extremely ashamed. As for the competition in five years’ time, I will let Azhu know it by then. Go all out..."
    She chattered endlessly, arranging everything properly.
    But Yan Qianshan couldn't listen to a word.
    He stared at her face and said lightly: "Don't
    worry about him. You know, I'm not talking about this." Chu Ruoting was dumbfounded.
    Yan Qianshan saw through her at a glance, pretending to be confused.
    She sighed, wondering: "Senior Goose, there are millions of people, why do you care about me?"
    Yan Qianshan walked to her side, took off a star in the illusion, and pinched it at the tip of her finger. .
    "I have lived for thousands of years. I have seen the greatness of the world and the impermanence of the world. Even so, I still can't understand the mystery of heaven and mystery, and can't get rid of the chaos and mundane." He paused, "If you like it, you like it, there are so many. 'Why?'
    He is not as ambitious as Lin Chengzi, nor is he arrogant and wanton like Helian Youhen.
    Practicing Taoist exercises is destined to make him indifferent in nature.
    He is a human being, and he is not vegetation, how can he cut off the six desires? He knows that the fame and wealth of the world are rushing, and he also wants to know what life and death are dependent on each other.
    Yan Qianshan hold up her hand, the sinking stars on her palm, will be determined, he said:. "So, please do not escape"
    the stars is the illusion, the lapse into Yingying broken light in her white palms, from Fingers pass by.
    Chu Ruoting was momentarily stunned.
    Having said that, Chu Ruoting couldn't help asking herself and fell into thinking.
    Does she hate Yan Qianshan?
    of course not.
    Do you like it?
    Senior Yan is unparalleled, and treats her in every possible way, teaches her exercises, enhances her knowledge, and can't fault her.
    How could she not like it?
    "Senior Yan, I'm lucky to be liked by you for three years." Chu Ruoting was frustrated and embarrassed. "However, I have Jing Mo, Xie Suxing, and You Yueming beside me. Your affection...I'm afraid I can't bear it."
    Inability to endure is a euphemistic rhetoric, which implies that she is afraid of wronging him.
    Yan Qianshan smiled lightly when he heard this.
    He asked: "
    Ruoting , have you ever heard of Nvxiang 's name?" Chu Ruoting nodded: "Who in the Floating Light Realm does not know Nv Xiang, Young Master Yun, and True Monarch Qixian?"
    How many years of existence in the Floating Light Realm has been untestable , But for tens of thousands of years, only these three people have been recorded ascending to the upper realm. The stories of the three people are rich and colorful, circulating in various versions. Chu Ruoting heard her mother tell many stories when she was a child.
    Yan Qianshan spoke slowly and slowly, and said in a deep voice: "Polyandy is not a precedent. Ten thousand years ago, Nu Xiang was the first female cultivator to ascend in the world of floating light. There were also several Taoists around him, such as Prince Fu Su, Daojun Youyi. They have all made lifeless achievements, each dominates one side, their status is transcendent, and their reputation is very prestigious. Even so, in order to be able to bond with Nvxiang forever, in this love, they each accommodated and coordinated. Concession."
    After speaking, he slightly bowed to Chu Ruoting and bowed his fists together, "Qianshan...I would like to follow the example of Prince Fusu and Daojun Youyi, to accompany you on the lotus and drag the waves and break the void."
    Chu Ruoting's eyes widened in shock. She immediately held Yan Qianshan's arm and hurriedly said: "How can I be with the girl?"
    "Ruoting." Yan Qianshan cut off her words coldly and solemnly. Said: "Nv Xiang built the foundation at the age of four, formed a pill at the age of eight, and became an infant at the age of sixteen. At the age of thirty-seven, she suppressed the remnants of the gods with the cultivation base during the tribulation period. The year is peaceful."
    Chu Ruoting couldn't help comparing her own bone age, and she was less than fifty in her two lifetimes.
    Some ambitions in my heart are about to break ground.
    Chu Ruoting suppressed her excitement, still hesitating, "That's a female Xiang. She is the legend of the floating light world, I am afraid I can't..."
    "Then you will become another legend!"
    Yan Qianshan's Qinghan eyes stared scorchingly. Hold her.
    Chu Ruoting was startled suddenly.
    The long-lost Taoist mind suddenly became clear. Chu Ruoting grasped that little experience and hurriedly said: "Senior Yan, I want to enlighten the Dao!"
    "Enlightenment."
    Chu Ruoting meditated cross-legged and entered meditation.
    "Mei Sheng Jue" enters the Tao with lust, volume three and nine levels, she hasn't understood it for a long time. Talking to Yan Qianshan this time made her vaguely realize something. As the first female sister in the ages, Nvxiang is strong, she is fraternity, she should also have seven emotions and six desires and the moral and righteousness in her heart.
    No one is born to be strong. Who has never grown up in the asylum of their parents, has relied on the help of relatives and friends. The road is under her feet, and her destiny is in her hands. She can know how to love and be passionate and open-minded, and she can be loved and happy by others.
    In a trance, Chu Ruoting seemed to have returned to the void after death. In the void, she heard a strange chanting...
    Chu Ruoting meditated for three whole days.
    On the evening of the fourth day, she opened her clear eyes.
    Yan Qianshan has been waiting by her side, and when she saw it, she asked softly, "Is there enlightenment?"
    Chu Ruoting nodded vigorously, "My heart is indestructible."
    Yan Qianshan looked at her without turning his eyes. Seemingly calm, but brewing anxious sparks start a prairie fire.
    "Then... I said before, can you make a decision?"
    Chu Ruoting was stunned, knowing that he meant to imitate the allusion of Prince Fusu and Taoist Youyi following Nvxiang.
    Chu Ruoting panicked slightly.
    She hesitated and said: "Senior Yan, whether I can become a legend like Nvxiang is actually not quite sure."
    Wouldn't it be very sorry for him if I got to the wrong person?
    Yan Qianshan sighed helplessly.
    He stepped forward and carefully took her into his arms. The voice was gentle, but sure enough, "I believe you have that strength." The
    tip of his nose was lingering around the fragrance of bamboo leaves on his clothes, and Chu Ruoting recovered.
    She tensed for a moment and then relaxed.
    Yan Qianshan is so sure, that shows that she really has the strength to become a legend like Nv Xiang. It is precisely because she is good enough that these equally good men can follow her with all their heart.
    Chu Ruoting no longer hesitated and struggled.
    If you like it, you need it.
    She took a deep breath, raised her hand, and wrapped her waist.
    Yan Qianshan is secretly happy.
    Chu Ruoting put her face on his flat and solid chest and smiled, "Senior Yan, I believe in myself, too."
    Yan Qianshan's chin pressed lightly against the top of her soft hair, finally getting what she wanted.
    He remembered something, and asked her shyly, "By the way, you should have absorbed my Yuanyang when you run "Mei Sheng Jue". Can your cultivation level be improved now?"
    Chu Ruoting pursed her lips and said with a smile: "It's a freshman. Cut! It is estimated that half a year will be able to enter the distraction period."
    "Half a year is still too long."
    Yan Qianshan shunned her messy temples, her tone was like flowing breeze back to snow, calm and clear, "The technique of "Mei Sheng Jue" It's actually pretty good."
    Chu Ruoting nodded lightly, and wanted to advance quickly.
    She thought a little room, quite embarrassed to ask him: "? Yan predecessors, you and I alike ...... Could you several times what"
    he is the late crossing the robbery, owned demigod bone, Yuanyang pure, spiritual development is the breakthrough The best candidate for cultivation.
    Yan Qianshan's earlobes were reddish, and she asked her for her opinion: "Where do you want to be?"
    How could anyone ask this seriously beforehand.
    Chu Ruoting was amused and moved, "Whatever, it's good here."
    In this dying formation every day, I understand this and that, so it's better to try double cultivation.
    Yan Qianshan nodded.
    Chu Ruoting waited for him to take the initiative, but after waiting for a while, Yan Qianshan seemed to be an old monk entering the place, standing still.
    Chu Ruoting looked suspiciously, Yan Qianshan's cheeks were stained with clouds, but she did not squint, and there was a icy moon on her handsome face.
    "...Come on."
    Chu Ruoting looked around and pointed to the tip of her nose, "I'm here?"
    Yan Qianshan kept her hands together and said nothing.
    ……alright.
    Senior Yan has no experience, she will come if she comes!
    Chu Ruoting stepped forward, raised her hand to hook his light blue plain belt, and kissed his lips first.
    His lips are always tightly closed, and he will never raise an excessive arc. Only when preaching and teaching karma, the indifferent voice will be gently confided from the two thin petals.
    Chu Ruoting bit his lower lip lightly, and the tip of his tongue licked around the corner of his mouth.
    The woman's warm fragrance lingered on her mouth, Yan Qianshan was stunned, and embraced her soft waist. She kissed very lightly, and Yan Qianshan gradually became dissatisfied with it. He clasped the back of her head, pressed close to each other, pecked her forehead, eyelashes, and bridge of nose without a teacher, and then kissed her lips.
    He was very forbearing, but Chu Ruoting was thinking...How could Senior Yan be so impatient.
    She opened her teeth slightly, indulged his cold tongue sliding into the mouth, sucking and biting.
    Yan Qianshan is not good at kissing, his movements are sluggish. But Chu Ruoting was indulged in his clear breath, tangled with the tips of his smooth tongue, swallowing each other, softening half of his body.
    Yan Qianshan's palm moved along her slender waist to the collar, dulling for a moment. Then he opened the placket and leaned in, boldly grasping the soft lump on the left.
    He was breathing quickly. Fingertips touched the upright small cornel, squeezing and kneading like a smooth chess piece, causing Chu Ruoting to breathe, "Wait, wait."
    Yan Qianshan's eyes dimmed , "What's the matter? "
    Chu Ruoting knew that talking at this time was very disappointing, but she had to ask: "Yueming and Xiao Xie are okay? When I left, they were still dizzy."
    "It's okay." Yan Qianshan closed her eyes to conceal her displeasure, and blocked her Yanfen's lips. "They are injured and rest and rest in the formation. It's best not to disturb."
    "Really?"
    "...really. Of."
    *
    At this time.
    In Yanyang's Chongxu Array, there are a lot of chickens and dogs jumping.
    "! Fenjincuogu hand"
    ! "Octagon storm palm" ,
    "! Horse mane"
    ! "In
    A bamboo fiercely stomping: "! Hey Hey you two can not fight" East green! He jumped to the west and urged to fight loudly, "Daddy, peace is the most important thing, and peace is the most important thing!" By the
    snow lotus pond.
    Xie Suxing was dressed in black, locked You Yueming's throat with his left hand, and stepped on his folding fan with his right foot. You Yueming's dirty brocade robe was half-kneeled on the ground, and Xie Suxing's veins were clasped with his backhand, and his pony tail was pulled with five fingers.
    One is arrogant and arrogant, the other is surly and poisonous.
    The two of them blushed and their necks were thick, and they didn't let anyone else.
    "Xie Suxing, let me go!"
    "Then you don't pull my hair!"
    "You let go first!"
    "You first!"
    "..."
    After all, in the Kunlun ancestor's site, the two were afraid of making a fuss, and they took care of Chu. Ruoting is purely comparing moves.
    Qingqing and Azhu finally pulled the two apart, Xie Suxing still reluctantly said, "Hua Peacock! Come on! Let's have another fight with the young
    master !" You Yueming angrily shook the folding fan, "Come on! My son will be afraid. You?"
    The little bamboo spirit said just now, Xie Suxing blew himself into the soul, his physical body has not yet recovered, and he has been relying on snow lotus and soul lamp for nourishment, unable to leave the formation.
    He tidied his clothes and cleaned up his clothes and rolled his eyes, "I won't play with your crazy dog ​​anymore, I'll go to Ruoting, and you can stay here and watch it!"
    "Dare you!"
    "Why don't I dare? "You Yueming snorted coldly, raised his head arrogantly, turned around to leave, and suddenly felt that the world was spinning.
    He himself rickety, folding Su Xie pointed star, "Hello vicious ah, even against me?"
    Hsieh Su Xing eyes grow dim, his forehead leaning, low voice gradually weaker, "obviously you plot against me ...... ......"
    if not After that, with a "puff", both fell down.
    Azhu and Qingqing breathed a sigh of relief at the same time, sitting on the floor wiping their sweat, "It's gone."