155

Chu Ruoting led five people down the mountain.
    On the way, Xie Suxing and You Yueming quarreled endlessly. One thought to go to Beilu first, and the other decided to go to Yuncheng.
    In the end, Kuang Hanchen proposed to pick the latter based on the distance.
    You Yueming is depressed.
    Rubbing secretly felt that Chu Ruoting liked Xie Suxing more than herself, but she didn't dare to complain, thinking about herself. The fan stopped shaking, stopped arguing with others, and walked slouched at the end.
    Chu Ruoting knew what he was thinking, and after nightfall, she sneaked up the window and sneaked into You Yueming's room. Hugging a pass for good coaxing, coaxing people onto the bed for double repairs all night, it can be considered endless fun.
    You Yueming couldn't keep talking.
    The next day he pulled away the red mark on his neck and showed it off in front of Xie Shuxing, but Xie Shuxing was upset again.
    Either he hangs upside down from the tree and scares Jing Mo and Xun Ci several times; or he destroys them all the way.
    The brightly-growing flowers and grasses had his paws pulled out; the big stone on the side of the road stayed in place, he was displeased, kicked it flying, and crashed half of the mountain with a bang.
    For the natural environment of the Floating Light Realm, Chu Ruoting got into the Xie Su Star Room that night.
    It was early in the morning on the third day.
    Kuang Hanchen seemed to greet her with warmth, but in fact, every word was hidden in the needle. Leaning on a railing and playing the flute, the tunes are cold and desolate and miserable. Jing Mo asked him what was wrong, so he clutched his waist and deliberately let Chu Ruoting hear, saying that the poison was still unclear and dizzy.
    Chu Ruoting was worried about his body, and that night, the roof of the house slipped in.
    Although Xun Ci understood what was going on, he took it lightly, relying entirely on Chu Ruoting's will; Jing Mo returned to the soul, the first place in assiduous practice, full of energy and energy every day, holding what Yan Qianshan gave him Gongfa abolishes sleep and food.
    The two did not fight or grab, but Chu Ruoting felt guilty.
    In line with the principle of a bowl of water, she froze for a short distance and walked for five days.
    On the sixth day, some people wanted to continue, but Chu Ruoting threw the talisman out and stopped at the penalty station.
    Jing Mo practiced all night, preparing to go to the mountains and forests to continue vomiting.
    He stood in front of the bronze mirror, squeezed his hair to his forehead, clenched his fist to cheer himself up, "Today's goal-to comprehend the fourth section of the second volume of the first volume!"
    After speaking, he opened the door and happened to be in the corridor. Kuang Hanchen, who was on the road, made a face-to-face meeting.
    "Why did you put a talisman on your head?"
    Kuang Hanchen stood in front of Chu Ruoting's door, his eyes rolled around and he couldn't speak.
    Jing Mo craned his neck and found that Xie Suxing was still hanging upside down under the eaves of the door; not far away, You Yueming maintained the movement of raising his leg to cross the railing.
    "Is this a new way of cultivation?" Jing Mo didn't understand, and went to study with a book.
    Still Xunci walked on his hind feet and kindly took off the anchors from their heads.
    The three of them were fixed by Fu Lu all night, all of them were sore in their waists and backs. After this encounter, it can be regarded as a smooth arrival in Yuncheng.
    Lin Xirong placed the Xie family in a mansion on the outskirts of Yuncheng.
    Xie Suxing's parents are reasonable.
    Chu Ruoting broke into the treasure building to rescue Xie Suxing, and the two of them had long been grateful to her. In addition, Chu Ruoting was also a master of distraction, and Xie's father and mother were 10,000 satisfied with her, and even said, "My son should promise each other", a meeting, and both parties enjoyed themselves.
    In the evening, Chu Ruoting and others left.
    Xie Suxing's cousin, Xie Qi, came to see him off, and as soon as he arrived at the door, two rainbow lights suddenly arrived.
    Chu Ruoting glanced intently, and it was Lin's second daughter who came.
    The three of them haven't seen each other for a long time, and they return to Xie's mansion to talk. The two were surprised that Chu Ruoting practiced so fast, and Chu Ruoting also felt that Lin Yifu had overcome all difficulties and practiced Lin's exercises, which was impressive.
    Lin Yifu looped the streamer on the double-ringed bun with the tip of his right finger, and said with a grin: "This matter makes my ancestor so angry, but he can't do anything with me! From now on, our Lin family can practice both men and women. "She remembered something, and then said, "Ruo Ting, you are going to Beilu, if you see Uncle Jing, thank him for me."
    She almost went crazy when practicing Lin's exercises, thanks to He Jingbord. Ju Shuilian, help her meditate and be clear. It's just that He Jing is so busy that he went out without waiting for Lin Yifu to thank him personally.
    Chu Ruoting nodded her first note.
    Chu Ruoting and Lin Yifu talked about each other, and Lin Xirong went out halfway, and returned to her eyes with wet eyes.
    The two asked, Lin Xirong hesitatingly took out a mandarin duck purse from her arms, and said lost: "...he won't accept it."
    Lin Yifu was furious, and rushed out with the sword, "Xie Qi doesn't know what to do! Second sister, what are you doing? The point is not worthy of him, so I dare to push him around! I will tie him to your bed!"
    "Yi Fu! Hugh is nonsense!" Lin Xirong flushed anxiously.
    She grabbed Lin Yifu's sleeve and shook her head.
    Xie Qi said that the identities of the two are very different, and the Dong Su Lin family has a big family, because he himself is not worthy of the second Miss Lin. Even if there is no opinion of the family, Lin Xiaofeng almost killed the Xie family for a rumor, how could Xie Qi be uncomfortable.
    Lin Xirong could see clearly, but still couldn't help being filled with sorrow.
    Lin Yifu took Chu Ruoting as an example, and persuaded: "Second sister, what man do you want? If one Xie Qi is not enough, then find a hundred! Find a thousand!"
    Chu Ruoting choked and reminded the weak. : "Don't look for too much...noisy headaches." You have to be careful not to climb the bed in the middle of the night.
    Lin Xirong smiled at the thought of Xie Suxing and You Yueming who had just been bickering.
    The three people gathered together to talk about the world and say goodbye the next morning.
    Chu Ruoting went straight to the northern foot without stopping.
    The last time You's messed up, she was ready to be reprimanded by You Henian He Ying. As soon as he entered the city, he met the crazy old man he had seen near Xihai.
    This time the old man no longer concealed his cultivation base, Chu Ruoting estimated that the other party was a master of the tribulation period.
    "You ......" Chu Ruoting just mouth, behind the tour next month walked forward to greet, joy and shouted: "! Grandfather"
    "progenitor What parent get out, out of the way" tour Chengyeh a slap shot tour next month forehead children!! Going up, Chao Chu Ruoting smiled openly, "Master, I haven't seen you for many days, your cultivation level has improved again!"
    Chu Ruoting: "..."
    You Chengye called Chu Ruoting "Master", and everyone present was shocked.
    You Yueming was even more stunned, "Grandfather! Ruoting is my Taoist companion!"
    You Chengye waved his hand, "Do I still need your reminder when I am alive? Thanks to her instructing, I can break through the catastrophe. It is my mentor."
    Chu. Ruoting briefly explained to You Yueming how she and You Chengye met, and then respectfully said to You Chengye that she was ashamed of being his master and hoped that he would not call him that way again.
    "That won't work!" You Chengye refused.
    He confessed to death, believing that a person would not be able to pull back a hundred cows, which was exactly the same as You Yueming.
    Chu Ruoting had no choice but to be happy with her elders.
    "Master, do you want to see, like son? Grandfather to take you."
    "Master, if the moon does not listen, you just tell grandfather, grandfather to help you teach him a lesson!"
    "Master, do not worry, there grandfather, who do not Dare to say that you are not half a word."
    Chu Ruoting responded with a dry smile.
    With the help of You Chengye, You Henian and He Ying are not good at preaching. Due to the accident at the Hundred Flowers Festival, the husband and wife had a lot of opinions on Chu Ruoting, but when they saw Chu Ruoting this time, they were distracted from her cultivation. When the two were shocked, they no longer complained.
    He Ying fought against Chu Ruoting last time, and was interested in her posture, and proposed to discuss again.
    Chu Ruoting was not easy to refuse, and the two mobilized thousands of recruits in the courtyard to meet each other by military force, and they became familiar with each other.
    He Ying stood with a gun and nodded: "Yes, take a short rest, I will try your
    posture again." Chu Ruoting responded with a smile.
    Kuang Hanchen saw that she wasn't a fight with He Ying, so he hurriedly stepped forward to rub her shoulders diligently, "Is it tired?" Xie Suxing went up to beat her leg, "Does it hurt?" Xun Ci and Jing Mo also surrounded her with care.
    You Yueming broke the past without following.
    When he saw You Chengye, he had been wandering beyond the sky, and it was incredible that the master who had been mistakenly recognized by his grandfather was Chu Ruoting.
    Grandfather called Ruoting Master, he was Ruoting's Taoist companion. In this way, wouldn't my grandfather call him Master? But how dare he accept this honorific...
    "What are you doing stupidly?" You Chengye kicked You Yueming, "Go up and fight for     favor !"
    You Yueming: "..."
Chu Ruoting stayed in You for three days.
    For three days, You Chengye caught her and kept talking. Some Chu Ruoting was able to answer, and some didn't understand it at all, but You Chengye became more satisfied as she listened to her, and she was very likely to pull her to say a hundred years of non-stop.
    On the fourth day, Chu Ruoting had to find an excuse to resign. It's been almost half a month since Qianshan has found a way to solve the collapse of Youhen's cultivation base.
    You Chengye couldn't keep it, so he had to watch a few people leave.
    Chu Ruoting was relieved when she left Beilu.
    Jing Mo smiled and said, "Grandfather You is quick to learn and is not ashamed to ask questions. I should learn from him."
    "I'm worried that my grandfather will recognize Master everywhere in the future." You Yueming is still struggling with You Chengye's mess with him.
    Xie Suxing was about to tease him a few words, passing through the mountains of Xijiang River, but was suddenly shouted by Kuang Hanchen, "Don't talk!"
    Jing Mo was taken aback, "What's the matter?"
    Kuang Hanchen motioned to him not to interrupt, and took out the formation plate given by Yan Qianshan from his arms. The ground meat sealed in the middle plate was glowing with a reddish light.
    He asked Xun Chi: "? Your spiritual sword has no sense,"
    Xun Chi Anjian eyes closed, opened his eyes after a moment,. "There are evil"
    . "That's right"
    condition cold Chen right hand holding the front plate, look alert Glancing at the dense mountains around him, he said, "Qiao Qiao is here."