20

You Yueming likes to be neat and tidy, even after spending a few days in the cave, his hair is still intact, and the precious jade crown is tied upright on the top of his head.
    However, his hands touched Chu Ruoting's softness and rubbed vigorously. The skin was as smooth as jade, exuding a charming fragrance, You Yueming ghostly stuck out his tongue, licked her neck greedily, moved along the collarbone, and moved to the breast beads, biting and tasting.
    Under the influence of aphrodisiac, You Yueming fell into a wave of floating flowers. Cleanliness and everything are thrown out of the sky, just wanting to embrace the soft body of the woman, can't stop it.
    Chu Ruoting was more sensible than You Yueming.
    She bit her lip, raised her head slightly, wrapped her arms around his neck, letting him bury him in front of her chest. But she was calmly wondering how to kill the Anaconda by surprise...
    "Ah."
    Chu Ruoting couldn't help but whispered when the hole was suddenly resisted by the hot and hard flesh.
    You Yueming held up the painful penis, grinding the flower mouth repeatedly, it seemed that he could not enter the law, and a thin layer of sweat broke out on Jun Ting's brow bones.
    Upon seeing this, Chu Ruoting spread her legs slightly to open the flower hole a bit, and Xue buttoo took the initiative to send it forward and swallowed his purple glans.
    You Yueming trembled all over.
    So tight, so soft, so warm! He clasped Chu Ruoting's slender shoulders with his hands, kissed randomly on the side of her face, and shoved into the small corridor without a teacher.
    He could feel layers of soft flesh in the warm flower heart, each piece of soft flesh scratching his stem. This feels extremely strange, and I don’t know how comfortable it is with my hands. You Yueming half-turned her neck up, panting, pressing her palms against Chu Ruoting’s full and full buttocks, making her stick to her tightly, as if it could be stabbed in this way. Deeper.
    Chu Ruoting frowned, her mouth overflowing with groans.
    You Yueming's first impression of Chu Ruoting was her beautiful voice. Now, the voice of Tian Lai was humming softly under him.
    He clicked, deliberately pounding to the deepest point of Huaxin.
    Chu Ruoting trembled like fallen leaves.
    ...Too deep.
    The palace entrance was about to be opened by him.
    "Lighter, lighter." Chu Ruoting inhaled and hung her arms around the man's neck, as weak as a dodder flower.
    You Yueming also wanted to be gentle, but he got a taste, and was confused by the aphrodisiac scent, his pumping movements became faster and faster. The purple-red pubic roots stretched out the tender pink petals, and Meirou was brought out with every pumping, splashing with water, and foaming at the intersection. Chu Ruoting was sent to the top by him, groaning softly, her snow-white body like a boiled red shrimp, arched her back, convulsing. You Yueming snarled and inserted a few times, pouring the hot semen into the tight corridor.
    He pressed on Chu Ruoting to gasp.
    Chu Ruoting raised his chin with her right hand, observing his face, it seemed to be relieved.
    Her fingertips were slightly cold, and Yu Yueming, who had a dry mouth, felt very comfortable. He opened his mouth, held her fingertips, bit his teeth, and licked gently.
    Chu Ruoting felt itchy and wanted to pull her hand, but You Yueming raised her two arms above her head, held it down, and lowered her head on her chest and neck, kissing and sucking, leaving patches of crimson marks.
    Chu Ruoting saw that he seemed to be losing his reason again, being manipulated by lust, and eagerly called him in a low voice: "Young Master You! Young Master You!"
    "Call me Yueming."
    You Yueming didn't even know what she was doing. , The penis that has just been vented is as hard as iron.
    Chu Ruoting calmed herself down, staring at his deep eyes, and said one word: "Yueming, listen to me, next I will teach you a formula, you must not remember it wrong."
    You Yueming was anxious by her. His expression evoked a trace of clarity, and he made an impatient "um".
    "The heavenly envoy also gives birth to human beings, and is subject to a Dharma body..."
    You Yueming squinted her eyes slightly, putting her glans on her wet flower hole, and using the white and turbid lubrication that she had just shot, she hot and hard penis under her body, inch by inch. Squeeze in.
    Chu Ruoting's voice trembled: "...Seven yin and yang, half yin and half yang...ah..." She put her fingernails into his broad shoulders, "...the upper one is like yang, the lower one is yin, left and right, Fa Yin.”
    You Yueming still kept it in mind at first, but seeing the woman's red lips open and close, she felt noisy, so she lowered her head and blocked it directly.
    The woman's lips were as soft and fragrant as her breath.
    You Yueming opened her mouth, kissed and bit her soft lips vigorously, taking the sweet body fluid from her mouth. The heavy breathing and the woman's choking entangled with each other, and it was hard to separate.
    Chu Ruoting was deeply tired.
    While raising her hips to try to cater to You Yueming's pumping, she also taught him formulas while she was confused and infatuated.
    Two days passed, and the two of them kept rejoicing for a while.
    During the period, You Ying had seen it sneakily twice, and was very happy to see that the two of them still didn't hold it.
    From its point of view, the two are naked, the beautiful woman sits on the man, and is confined in his arms, and the man is eating the woman’s breasts, while the woman is holding the man’s head tightly. Babble.
    "Yueming, don't plug it in anymore."
    "What?"
    "...It's so uncomfortable, it's full of stuff."
    You Yueming lowered his head and looked at the place where the two were closely connected.
    The tender meat hole has been inserted into the ground slightly red and swollen, the lips are opened, the kinky water and the semen are mixed and flowed across, and it is muddy. On the contrary, You Yueming was irritated and shook harder, hugging Chu Ruoting in a dumb comfort: "It won't be uncomfortable for a while." Moans
    of men and women echoed in the cave.
    If they copulate in this way, they will be able to inseminate smoothly... You Hu shook his tail and left with satisfaction.
    When it left, the lust in Chu Ruoting's eyes returned to calm. She hugged You Yueming's head, seemingly screaming, but actually whispered in his ear: "It's gone."
    In the past two days, with Chu Ruoting's unremitting efforts, You Yueming can be regarded as memorizing the formula. The two of them had been acquainted for several days, and the aura that had been lost gradually recovered, and You Yueming also had a faint premonition that he could break through the Golden Core Dzogchen.
    You Yueming stretched out her slender fingers with distinct joints, and helped Chu Ruoting lift the messy hair behind her back, and drew it slowly and calmly, "...Tired?"
    Chu Ruoting's cheeks were slightly hot, and she answered, "It's okay. "She hesitated, and then said, "Young Master You, please bear with me for another day, tomorrow this faint anaconda will die in your hands."
    You Yueming said "Well", lowering her eyelashes, staring at her white breasts. Streaks of love on the wall.
    Patience?
    On the contrary, he hoped that tomorrow would come later...
    *On
    the third day, the ghost snake crawled in from the entrance of the cave.
    As it thought, the two had lost their minds and were completely swallowed by lust.
    Chu Ruoting lay on her back, her eyes blurred, rubbing her soft white milk. She spread her legs wide, revealing her smooth vulva. The vulva has been manipulated by You Yueming for a long time. The flower lips are swollen and opened to the sides, and the flower nucleus has also turned dark pink due to hyperemia.
    Yu Yuemingjun's face was buried between her legs, her nose was held up against her pussy, her mouth wide open, she sucked greedily, and there was a sound of water. You Yueming bit her pearl nucleus lightly and fiddled with the tip of the tongue dexterously, causing Chu Ruoting's body to numb, her acupuncture points tightly contracted, and yin water splashed on You Yueming's face.
    At this time, the two people pretended to find the Anaconda.
    Chu Ruoting immediately curled up to the other side, attracted the eye of the Anaconda, and asked timidly, "...Do you think I was fertilized?"
    It is extremely difficult for a human being to lay a snake egg, otherwise the Anaconda is extremely difficult. Will not kill so many people.
    You Hu twisted his body and sniffed Chu Ruoting's scent, but he didn't think it was right.
    It seems to have suffered, and it seems to have not.
    Chu Ruoting hooked her hands, "Come here again and smell it carefully."
    The Anaconda crossed a stone on the ground and came forward as expected.
    At this moment, Chu Ruoting's pupils shrank suddenly, and immediately said: "Do it!" The
    ghost suddenly felt bad, and a strong wind suddenly came behind him, hurriedly curling up a stone with his tail and hitting back.
    You Yueming threw the golden folding fan in his hand, and his spiritual power fluctuated, and the stone "bang!"
    "——Your spiritual power has recovered?"
    You Hu was shocked.
    Chu Ruoting was too lazy to talk with it, and shot at the same time as You Yueming. In the late Jindan stage, You Yueming was caught off guard when facing the Jindan Dzogchen You Yueming. It was slightly injured and irritated, raised its head and hissed long, its tragic green snake eyes turned crimson, and its tail suddenly swept. You Yueming hugged Chu Ruoting next to her, flew to the other side, and a big hole was punched out where she was standing.
    The monks fought against each other, and the dust was falling in the airtight cave.
    Chu Ruoting restrained the injured Anaconda with his whip, You Yueming looked at a tricky angle, stepped forward two steps, drew out the golden folding fan, and stabbed the Anaconda fiercely to the seven-inch position.
    The strange anaconda screamed, and the behemoth fell to the ground and lost its breath.