77

Chu Ruoting walked far away and heard Qing Qingruo cry like nothing.
    Sobbing and sobbing, destroying the heart and the liver.
    She couldn't help but recall the years of suffering together with Qingqing.
    In the narrow and gloomy cave of Qing Jianzong, she was full of hatred. She just wanted to bring down Qiao Qiao and Wang Jin, and practiced hard, but didn't care about Qing Qing very much. Every time the little guy came back from hunting, he saw her meditating cross-legged. Although he was not happy, he still curled up at her feet and snore quietly.
    Thanks to it threatening the Lord of the Iori Cave to surrender the shadow stone, otherwise, how could Qiao Qiao and Wang Jin be defeated at the Lingguo Banquet?
    She let it stay at the back mountain of Qing Jianzong, promising to pick it up when the matter was over.
    Who would have thought that things are changing, this time, it never waited for her again?
    So... she broke her promise.
    Chu Ruoting felt sour.
    He Jing walked in front, still comforting and explaining: "You must not go near there. The young master has a serious habit of cleanliness. If you bring a grain of sand in, he will be furious; his spirit beast is Qingqing, oops, his brain is not flexible, Xuetang The last year's exam last year is the last one. It is estimated that in the past few years, I have been stunned, and I will admit the wrong person when I see you..."
    Chu Ruoting couldn't help wondering how Qingqing had lived in the past few years.
    When my thoughts come up, I can't control it.
    As soon as He Jing left, she immediately hid her body with the magic treasure and returned to her original path. Passing through the weeping flower gate, turning around in circles, I saw a three-in-one compound. The yard is named "Mingyue", the steps are spotlessly cleaned, and the yard is bare without trees and flowers, and no soil can be seen.
    Chu Ruoting was sure that this was what she was looking for.
    There are no restrictions outside the courtyard, and it is estimated that no one has the courage to sneak into the house of Young Master You after eating the bear heart and the leopard.
    After Chu Ruoting touched it in, she didn't dare to use her spiritual sense, because she was afraid of being spotted by a master and could only look for it one by one. When I walked to the innermost courtyard, I vaguely heard the sound of choking from the study nearby. Her heart tightened, and she tiptoed out of the window and looked through the cracks in the window.
    You Yueming's study is spacious and elegant.
    Qingqing sat on the chair and cried, while You Yueming stood with her back and her hands.
    "Next time you confess your mother indiscriminately, don't blame me being angry."
    Qingqing wiped her tears, her nose bubbled up, "Daddy, I didn't confess indiscriminately, she is a mother, she smells like a mother."
    You Yueming sullenly scolded: "I don't know what your mother smells like? I remembered her for ten years, so there is no reason to admit her mistakes."
    He is naturally sensitive to smells. The handyman just now was ordinary, without any protrusions.
    The first freshman novel was talking, but Chu Ruoting outside the window fell into a daze.
    From her perspective, she just happened to see a painting hanging on the wall of the study room.
    The woman in the painting is cleverly smiling, wearing a simple green shirt, which is exactly what she was dressed up when she met You Yueming at the beginning of the Ming Dynasty.
    You Yueming... remember her for ten years?
    Chu Ruoting remembered the news that he had retired from Miss Lin San.
    Could it be that when he retired, he didn't have the woman he liked, but he kept thinking about her? Feeling unsure, I heard Qingqing crying in the room and said, "Daddy, I really miss my mother."
    You Yueming stared at it for a long time, then suddenly turned around and stared at the portrait on the wall. .
    After a long while, he raised his hand, gently touched the woman's cheek with his fingertips, and
    sighed faintly , "...Is it right?" Chu Ruoting stood outside the window, his mind exploded.
    She would rather be hated and abused, but could not bear the care and concern of others.
    At this moment, she subconsciously noticed that there were two extremely dangerous and powerful auras approaching outside the door. Chu Ruoting hurriedly covered the corner with a concealment. After a while, two rainbow lights suddenly arrived, and a pair of middle-aged men and women appeared outside the study door.
    The man is about thirty or forty, with three strands of beautiful beards that are popular in the world of floating light, and holding a ruler in her hand; the middle-aged beautiful woman is combed with a cloud temple high bun, her head is green, and she is dressed in a light orange palace dress. Graceful temperament.
    Both of them were cold-faced, and the middle-aged beautiful woman sternly said: "Yueming! Come out for me!" After a while
    , You Yueming walked out of the study with Qingqing.
    There was no expression on his Junya's face, as if he was ready for all this. He pinned the folding fan in his hand to his waist and bowed his fists together and saluted: "Father, mother, are you out of the customs?"
    "If you don't leave the customs, will you be going to turn against the sky?" You Henian's words fell, and he ordered a ruler. Draw it over, "Don't kneel down for me!" The
    ruler is made of steel, three feet long, and with enough mana, it almost breaks the bones of the person.
    You Yueming's mouth twitched with pain, and he gritted his teeth to endure it. Raising his hand and hitting a dust-cleaning technique on the ground, he knelt in front of his parents after pulling up his robe.
    "Daddy!" Qingqing surrounded You Yueming worriedly, and whispered to You Henian, "Grandfather, don't beat Daddy."
    You Henian yelled, "Go up and go!"
    He Ying heard his loud voice. Suddenly unhappy, Liu's eyebrows were erected, and in turn poked his temples, "Yueming made a mistake, why are you shouting at Qingqing?" She stretched out her hand towards Qingqing distressedly, "My dear grandson, come here soon."
    Qing Qingpan went to He Ying. On my shoulders, because I was afraid of traveling in the year of the crane, I dared not speak.
    You Henian was scolded by He Ying, so he had to spread his anger on his son, "I ask you, why did you privately retreat Miss Lin San's marriage?"
    You Yueming said coldly: "If you don't like it, then retreat."
    "Do you think you are shopping for food?" You Henian was furious, "This marriage contract has already been made in your mother's belly. How can you allow you to quit? What do you make Lin Xiaofeng think, Lin What does Miss San think? You retired the Lin family's marriage, and there are no girls of school age in the Nangong family. Tell me, where can I find you the right person?"
    You Yueming knelt upright, silent.
    He Ying was also irritated by her son, holding Qingqing in one hand, and cursing at his forehead: "You are just stunned by
    that demon girl !" You Yueming frowned and retorted, "She is not a demon girl."
    "Why not? Which one of the Floating Light Realm's double cultivation secret arts is good? The lonely fantasy demon monk catches virgins every day to make up, and the cultivation base rises. Several 500 years ago, there is no lonely fantasy in the world. Number person? Maybe that demon girl is the disciple of Jihuan!" At
    that time, when He Ying saw her son coming back from the Lingzhen Secret Realm, the later stage of Jin Dan's cultivation level soared to Jin Dan Great Perfection, and she immediately noticed something was wrong. When forced to ask, he learned that he had double cultivation with a female nun of unknown origin. That's it, it's all right, but the son took his heart to the demon girl, and dismissed all the maids in the yard.
    Ten years later, instead of forgetting, he got worse, and took advantage of her husband and wife's retreat to revoke Lin's marriage contract.
    "Are you still suffocating?"
    You He got angry and used the ruler to get him a good meal.
    He Ying also distressed to see his son being beaten, he all these years come to their senses, had steeled himself: "next month, you're wrong not?"
    Tour next month taut contours of the face, Chen Sheng said:. "...... no mistake,"
    "pop !"
    You Henian tried his best, and the ruler was discounted. He blew his beard out of breath, "Do you have anything to say?"
    " Yes ." You Yueming turned pale with pain, he raised his eyes, his voice soft, "Daddy, have your ruler...had you washed it?"
    He was too dirty. Can't stand it.
    "Stubborn!" Tour Hok heard furious, the bent ruler throw the floor and cried, forced hauled tour next month skirts, "You unfilial! Go! To call the ancestral tribe, the clan law!"
    A He Ying's face changed drastically after hearing the "ancestral law of the ancestral hall", and she anxiously stopped: "You Henian, do you want your son's life..."
    "Shut up!" You Henian's eyes were red with anger, "Look at it." Now, he is arrogant, self-esteem, and a habit of cleanliness. How can he look like a young master? Your loving mother is too ruined, and he is accustomed to a stinking problem!"
    He Ying knew that her husband was really angry, and she was suddenly dumb. mouth.
    The three of them hurried away.
    After a while, Chu Ruoting slowly walked out of the corner. She stared at the bent steel ruler on the ground, worried and worried.