73

"You, what did you say?"
    Lin Luyu's teeth trembled up and down.
    Chu Ruoting stared at him coldly, "Xie Suxing said that you gave me the dark barrier technique, and Zhang Shi said that he hadn't done it. Only by searching for souls can Zhang Lin prove your innocence."
    "The method of searching for souls is too poor. Made it... Fellow Daoist Chu, you are a righteous person..." Lin Luyu couldn't explain himself.
    Ten years ago, he had searched for Chu Ruoting's soul in front of countless righteous monks in the Azure Sword Sect!
    Chu Ruoting was too lazy to spend time with him, running the aura, making five fingers into claws, slamming Lin Luyu's Tianling Gai, and pressing him to the ground.
    Lin Luyu's mid-primary infant stage, how could she compare to her cultivation base during the out-of-aperture period, besides, she could even kill the fox demon city lord, she was in her hands, and there was no room for resistance at all.
    He was terrified, "Friend Chu Dao... forgive, forgive me!"
    "Lin Zhang matter, don't move, just search for a soul." Chu Ruoting only released a little coercion, and Lin Luyu's mouth and nose bleed. .
    Lin Luyu knew that the catastrophe was inevitable, and gritted his teeth and wanted to give it a go. Before Chu Ruoting had time to use his spiritual energy, Chu Ruoting had his spine broken.
    He "poofed" a mouthful of dirty blood.
    Chu Ruoting's eyes were full of frost, and she pressed him tightly, "I said, don't move."
    It's really Feng Shui turning around.
    Xie Suxing watched silently, feeling that Chu Ruoting in front of him was familiar and unfamiliar.
    She is still her, clever and tenacious, with fierce wrists.
    If she was at the same level of cultivation as her at the beginning, he must be quite different from Lin Luyu's fate.
    Before this, he didn't know whether he loved Chu Ruoting, he only knew that she was a bright mark in his heart. After years of wandering around the world, Qiao Qiao's face has long been blurred, but Chu Ruoting's anger or laughter, anger or sorrow, he remembers clearly.
    Although she pretended to be a mortal, he still found it hard to let go of getting along these days.
    Knowing that she was taken captive by the fox demon city lord, he had only one thought. Even if Tu Jinzi returned to the city, even if he tried his last breath, he still had to rescue her.
    So... you should love it.
    If time can come again, he must put on a piece of clothing he likes on the day of first seeing him, leaning against the gate of her cave, smiling and saying: "We are not enemies in this life, let's be friends!"
    ... The
    original feeling of controlling the life and death of others so good.
    Chu Ruoting clasped Lin Luyu's head and sneered, "Ms. Lin, I'm about to start."
    "No...no!" Lin Luyu wanted to break free, but to no avail.
    She shattered his spine and shattered his internal organs, even searching for his soul!
    Chu Ruoting released a strand of spiritual power, penetrated into him, and eroded the sea of ​​consciousness.
    These people have to repay the pain she has suffered.
    Spiritual power is like a sharp knife, scratching his brain. Lin Luyu trembled all over, bleeding from his seven orifices, and soon couldn't bear it, and died suddenly. But Chu Ruoting especially didn't let him go, lit a talisman to stick it on his temple, and his soul was turned into ashes.
    If you don't do it thoroughly, what if he takes the house?
    Chu Ruoting clapped her hands, just in time, Lin Yifu and Lin Xirong rushed over.
    When the two saw Lin
    Luyu 's corpse on the ground, they couldn't help but stunned : " Ms. Lin?" Chu Ruoting's expression changed slightly, "Do you know?"
    Lin Yifu frowned, looking at Lin Luyu 's corpse, and said, "He is a slave of the Lin family."
    Lin is a common surname in the Floating Light Realm, and Chu Ruoting has never associated them with the Dong Su Lin family before. Seeing that they knew Lin Luyu at this moment, I already guessed the identity of the two.
    Although she didn't like the Lin family, Lin Yifu and Lin Xirong did nothing wrong.
    Chu Ruoting on the wrong things, she embarrassed sigh: "This man and Fox Spirit Santo collusion, under my rage, put he killed not wanted, he turned out to be Lin person ......."
    Sanren side by side In combat, Lin Xirong admired Chu Ruoting very much. She thought Chu Ruoting was blaming herself, and said hurriedly: "Friends of Chu, Yi Fu and I saw Lin Luyu's troubles early, and Lin will not pursue this matter."
    Lin Luyu relied on his managerial status to be overbearing. Moreover, he was lustful and lustful, and Lin Yifu scolded him many times in private.
    Lin Yifu kicked Lin Luyu's corpse and said in disgust, "You die! There are many dog ​​minions like this in the Lin family."
    Chu Ruoting didn't expect that she would kill Lin Luyu, so she turned the page lightly.
    "Eh? Why are you here?" Lin Yifu frowned when she saw Xie Suxing, and she couldn't forget the fact that this person snatched Chu Ruoting away a few days ago.
    "Yi Fu." Lin Xirong gently shook her head at her, "Don't be rude to seniors."
    She didn't like Xie Suxing either, but it seemed that he and Daoyou Chu had teamed up to defeat the Fox Demon City Lord just now. Friends of Chu Daoist had their own reasons for hiding their cultivation base, and it was always right for them to be more cautious.
    Lin Yifu still had a sense of measure, and she rolled her eyes secretly.
    Hey, what kind of senior is not senior, is not as good as fellow Chu Daoist! Friends of Chu Dao have a high level of beauty and cultivation, and they can also master the exquisite talisman formation. Thinking of this, Lin Yifu looked at Chu Ruoting adoringly, and said loudly: "Friend Chu Daoist, we are also considered to be born to death this time, everyone will be brothers in the future!"
    Lin Xirong tugged at the corner of her sister's clothes, frowning her eyebrows . "How can I talk to seniors like this."
    Chu Ruoting didn't realize that she was also a senior.
    She felt that Lin Yifu had a hearty temper, and laughed: "Okay..." Before she
    could finish her words, there was a sharp pain in her ribs. Chu Ruoting's complexion was swift and blue, and her figure shook as she slumped to the ground.
    "Friend Chu Dao!"
    Just as Lin Yifu was about to stretch out his arm to help, Xie Suxing suddenly rushed out, hugged Chu Ruoting in her arms, worried about everything, "What's wrong with you?"
    Chu Ruoting was holding his shirt, so painful that she couldn't speak, before her eyes. A black, fainted.
    Lin Xirong bent to try to diagnose Chu Ruoting's pulse, but Xie Suxing turned away her with a palm, her eyes cold, "What do you want to do?"
    He hated the Lin family.
    He even wanted to kill the two women in front of him immediately to pay tribute to the dead souls of the Xie clan.
    But he can't.
    Chu Ruoting had a good relationship with them, and if he was killed, Chu Ruoting would definitely hate him even more.
    Lin Yifu stomped anxiously, and said loudly: "My second sister is from Ling Xiaozi! She is a leader in medical practice in the world of floating light. You stop her from getting her pulse because you want to make Friends of Chu Daoist alive and painful. Is it?"
    Xie Suxing's expression was slightly loosened when he heard that Lin Xirong's master was repairing Ling Xiaozi.
    Lin Xirong stepped forward and diagnosed Chu Ruoting's pulse with a sad expression on her face: "Friend Chu Daoist...her ribs were corroded by a strange cloud of yin air. What's wrong with this?"
    Xie Suxing said indifferently, "I know her. There is yin on the ribs, do you have a solution?"
    Lin Xirong was helpless, "I have shallow knowledge."
    "Since I know that knowledge is shallow, don't come out ashamed." Xie Suxing's mouth has always been spoiled.
    Lin Yifu jumped up with anger, "Hey, how do you talk? You..."
    "Eviscerate." Lin Xirong bit her lips, "If that corroded rib is removed, the yin will disappear. But...but After the deboning, Zhou Tian's spiritual power can't be used, and the cultivation base can't be more diligent in this life."
    Lin Yifu muttered: "There is no way."
    Xie Suxing lowered his head and stared at Chu Ruoting's bloodless face. She seemed to be asleep, and her long eyelashes reflected two rows of shadows. Only at this time can I not see the resistance, indifference, and ridicule in her eyes.
    Looking around, going around.
    She returned to his arms.
    Even if it's just a short day, a quarter of an hour, an hour.
    Xie Suxing's eyes were smeared with inexplicable light, "I have a way."
    He said his strategy, but Lin Xirong refused     without even thinking about it: "No!"
    "Why not?"
"It's unfair to fellow Chu Daoist... …You can wait for her to wake up and ask for her opinion, instead of making claims while she is in a coma." Lin Xirong twisted her sleeves and turned around, "Senior, I won't help you."
    No need to ask, Xie Shuxing knows. Chu Ruoting absolutely disagrees.
    She didn't want to get involved in any relationship with him.
    Only when she is in a coma can this matter go smoothly.
    Xie Suxing's complexion changed again, and suddenly got up, grabbed Lin Yifu's neck next to him, and tightened his five fingers.
    Lin Yifu was raised by him with his neck pinched, his face flushed, and his feet struggling.
    Xie Suxing tightened his jaw, killing intent appeared, threatening: "If you don't do it, I'll kill her."
    "Yi Fu!" Lin Xirong looked at Chu Ruoting who was in a coma, then looked at her sister, and was anxious. Two lines of tears, "Let go of her! I, I promise you!"