25

Xie Suxing slowly raised his sleeves and wiped Chu Ruoting's saliva from his cheeks.
    He grew up so old that he had never been scolded by anyone pointing his nose.
    Chu Ruoting finished cursing, but it was not enough. She sneered: "I might as well tell you one more thing. In addition to Qu Ru, your sister Qiao is also confused with people like Lin Chengzi and Nangongxuan, even her most beloved master, Qing Jianzong's palm. At the door, the two of them also stunned the phoenix for a few times."
    "You bullshit!"
    Xie Suxing punched her fists and sleeves, clasped her shoulders with five fingers, and shook it fiercely, almost squeezing her thin shoulder blades into powder.
    The light clothes hanging on the shoulders were shaken off by him, revealing a full-bodied breast.
    Chu Ruoting's body aches terribly.
    But her heart is extremely cheerful.
    She was too timid and weak in her previous life. She felt that Xie Suxing was a golden core monk, a mountain that could not be reached. As soon as he frowned, she shuddered in fright. If you were brave back then, would you not be dazzled by him?
    Xie Suxing couldn't wait to twist her slender neck. He rubbed his teeth and said badly: "You are used to lying! These are all nonsense things you made up!"
    "Of course. You believe in Qiao Qiao, you won't believe me."
    "You What qualifications do you have to compare with Sister Qiao?"
    When he was down, it was Qiao Qiao who took him in and gave him warmth.
    Qiao Qiao is a ray of light in the trough of his life.
    Chu Ruoting sneered: "Yes, in your eyes, no one is better than Qiao Qiao, no one is worthy of Qiao Qiao." She changed the front and raised her voice, "But...why? Why do you think Qiao Qiao is? Qiao must be right, and everyone else is wrong?"
    She must cast out all the anger of this life tonight.
    Even if he died, at least he had seen Xie Suxing collapse and lose his attitude.
    She leaned closer, spit out the words cold on the tip of her tongue, and said one word: "No wonder your family will drive you out of the house. You don't distinguish between right and wrong, Zhu Zi is hard to say, you are stubborn and can't hear other people's words." Speaking of this, Chu Ruoting pretended to suddenly realize, "Oh, you don't think Qiao Qiao is right, you think you are right!"
    Xie Suxing never expected that she would hear from Chu Ruoting. "Thanks to the family" three characters.
    His face was suddenly gloomy, like a cold pool, "How would you know?"
    He only told Qiao Qiao about this.
    But Qiao Qiao would never tell Chu Ruoting.
    Chu Ruoting didn't care about those, she just followed her own thoughts and said: "You know that you are the adopted son of the Xie family. Since childhood, you have been awkward and paranoid. You think your adoptive parents don't love you, they love your cousin. But , Your adoptive parents have clearly told you that they treat you as your own son, and your cousin treats you as a brother and loves you... But what about you? You deliberately quarreled with your cousin and severely injured him."
    "What do you know?" Xie Suxing's eyes were bloodshot, and he yelled at Chu Ruoting, "They don't love me at all! They cast me in someone else's door, and Xie Jia's exercises didn't let me take a look, for fear that I would learn. The trick inside! They guarded me and passed all the exercises of the Xie family to cousin!
    " "Hunyuan exercises." Compared to Xie Suxing's madness, Chu Ruoting was extremely calm. She raised her eyes and looked at him: "Xie's method is called "Hunyuan Method"."
    Xie Suxing has a sense of absurdity that she can see through her clear eyes.
    "...How did you know?"
    Chu Ruoting's mouth was sneered: " Fortunately, you are still the adopted son of the Xie family. Have you never heard of the Xie family's "Hunyuan Cultivation Method" is extremely dangerous. Backlash, in the worst case, there will be no children for life."
    "Otherwise, how could your parents adopt you as an adopted child?"
    "They cherish you, love you, and don't want you to be like them, so they sent you to Dushan. Under the old man’s sect. "Hunyuan Gongfa" cannot be followed by no one, so your cousin took the initiative to stand up and help you share the pressure."
    "But what about you? Self-righteous, self-blaming! If you fall into your own
    judgment , even if your parents explain, you don't want to listen. You don't know anything, it will only hurt your parents' hearts!" Chu Ruoting spoke slowly, but every time The scars that Xie Suxing had healed were opened in one word.
    He feels that his life is ill-fated, but he actually doesn't know the blessing in the blessing.
    He also told Qiao Qiao about the sadness in his heart.
    At that time, Qiao Qiao only took his shoulders and comforted softly: "I will accompany you. I won't abandon you like your parents did."
    Chu Ruoting saw his expression fall into confusion and entanglement, and felt happy. Extremely.
    She said: "You thought you were abandoned by all the people in the world, but in fact it is all imaginary, in order to satisfy your self-righteous desire to express!"
    Xie Suxing gritted his teeth and said with restraint: "You are lying to me."
    "You can go to the old man of Dushan ." , Go to your parents, your cousin... why are you arguing with me about cheating or not?" Chu Ruoting snorted coldly and looked down on him, "Xie Suxing, you are so funny. Children."
    Xie Suxing was stung by Chu Ruoting's words.
    The pain is extreme, but it tends to calm down.
    He almost hit Chu Ruoting's fierce generals.
    "Oh, you said I'm like a child?" His eyes turned dark when he looked at Chu Ruoting, a bit more frantic.
    Chu Ruoting's heart was beating a drum, and before she could continue to scold him, Xie Suxing raised her hand and tore the last shameful bellyband on her chest.
    Two groups of Bai Nen jumped out like rabbits, in the dim light of the cave, they were white and dazzling.
    Xie Suxing followed the memory Qu Ru treated Qiao Qiao, and tried to tease the two red spots on Chu Ruoting's chest. Chu Ruoting's breast is bigger than Qiao Qiao's and whiter than Qiao Qiao's. When the nipple is pulled, the two balls of milk will sway gently.
    Chu Ruoting trembled slightly, and she sneered at him firmly: "What? If you can't tell me, you have to use this kind of obscene means?"
    Xie Suxing twitched the corner of his mouth, and there was no smile in Canruo Xingchen's eyes: "So what?"
    Mad Dog! Crazy dog!
    Chu Ruoting was insulting in her heart.
    Xie Suxing rubbed Chu Ruoting's Shuangfeng casually, wanting to watch her lose weight in front of him.
    But Chu Ruoting bit her lip, lowered her head, and two strands of blue silk draped softly against her face to her ears.
    Xie Suxing confronted her silently, his waistband raised high, and was the first to lose.
    He is not the boy who didn't understand anything six months ago.
    After mistakenly thinking that Qiao Qiao was poisoned with petty flowers, he read a lot of medical books and learned about the holding of rain and carrying clouds between men and women.
    It is strange that when he practiced distracted, his desire was aroused. It was not Sister Qiao who thought about it, but Chu Ruoting knelt naked in front of him under the bright moon, with red lips pouting penis.
    When no one was around, Xie Suxing still imagined Chu Ruoting and released it several times with his hands.
    ...... Now there is no need to fantasize.
    Chu Ruoting had her hands tied up by him, her jade body stretched out, more beautiful than Huajiao.
    But her face did not have the fascination in the fantasy, but rather cold and inviolable.