151

Chu Ruoting looked at him with a happy expression, but she refused to admit what she said.
    Thinking of his consistent duplicity, Chu Ruoting pretended to be low, and sighed: "I don't know what is good or bad. Demon Lord, this time I will leave forever."
    She turned and left.
    One step, two steps...
    Chu Ruoting counted to the third step silently.
    "Does this seat allow you to'live indefinitely'?"
    A pair of hands tightly wrapped around her waist from behind.
    Chu Ruoting's heart fell to the ground.
    She squeezed a smile, but her tone was cold, "Don't you, demon lord, don't like me? What is this?"
    Helian Youhen rubbed her on her chest, and said impatiently: "That's it! Ben! Seat...I, I'm telling the truth." As
    soon as he gritted his teeth, his old face flushed with shame, "Chu Ruoting, I am pleased with you."
    "Don't go, stay by my side."
    "I don't want to lose you... this For the rest of my life, I want to fuck you!"
    "I just want to be     fucked by you, no one else can!"
    "It's okay not to fuck, as long as I can see you all the time."
Chu Ruoting: "..."
    She aphasia After a while, it turned out that Helian Youhen was showing her thoughts.
    Chu Ruoting made a sharp pinch of her fingernails, and cleared her throat, "Monarch, although we monks are not trivial, can you speak a little more civilized?"
    Yan Qianshan Said to follow the example of the ancestors to ascend together, Xun Ci said, "The sword in the palm of Taihe, the sweetheart in front of her", Jing Mo said that he would take care of her forever, Kuang Hanchen said that he only trusted her, and Xie Suxingyou Yueming, they all expressed their sincere heart to her...Helian Youhen is good, opening her mouth and shutting her mouth to fuck or not, it's too ugly!
    Her words pierced Helian's scar like a needle. He was aggrieved and angry, and said in a shock: "You just think I am uneducated! Otherwise, you won't be fooled by the Kunlun thieves!" When
    he thought of Yan Qianshan He rushed to get Chu Ruoting in front, and Helian Youhen was so angry that he had liver pain.
    He held the person in his arms tighter, and Chu Ruoting could hardly breathe.
    "I don't care! Anyway, you like me more than that old green onion! For thirty days a month, Jing Mo divides him for half a day, that condition or something for him, and Lao Cong for half a day... the other little white faces add up to half a day. You have to accompany me the rest of the time!"
    "Don't always talk about the old thief and the old green onion." Chu Ruoting is unwilling to coax him, "Majesty, I want to cultivate, I have my own business, how can it be possible? Stay with you every day. Even if you want to accompany you, that's my final decision! If you disagree..."
    Chu Ruoting sighed.
    Helian Youhen's attitude changed sharply, "Agree! I agree to do it!"
    He was afraid that she would leave himself.
    Chu Ruoting was surrounded by a bunch of Yingying and Yanyan, but she was the only one.
    Is there any way to disagree?
    As I thought before, as long as I can look at her all the time, touch her hand, and smell the familiar fragrance of Magnolia on her body, everything is worth it.
    He didn't want to stay lonely in Wu Nian Palace, taste the taste of asking but not scratching his heart.
    Chu Ruoting laughed in a low voice.
    His retreat made her clear that he really likes herself.
    She took Helian Youhen's hand and told him everything. The people around her, what they paid for her, why did she accept... what he knew, what he didn't know, had no reservations.
    Helian Youhen snorted coldly when she said that she stole the Yunhun Lantern to save Xiao Bailian, and didn't say much.
    But Chu Ruoting was curious, "Devil, which devil's treasure is the soul lamp?"
    "I don't know."
    "Then do you know that there is a book in the Yunhun Lantern?"
    "Books? All previous demon monarchs have never read books!"
    "..."
    It turned out that the illiterate of Wu Nian Gong was passed on from generation to generation.
    "Why do the corpses of Corpse Burial Island turn into spirit fish after being in contact with sea water?"
    "It has been like this for thousands of years, without any impact."
    Chu Ruoting asked him a few more things, such as the source of the sun poison on his body and why On the night of the full moon, Helian Youhen couldn't answer most of his demon and the past when he was a child, and he didn't know how he was a demon.
    Everything in Wunian Palace is the rules handed down by the ancestors, and Helian Youhen only knows to abide by it.
    Chu Ruoting's frankness made Helian Youhen extremely guilty, and she didn't know whether to tell her about the resurrection of Chu Huanyu's beautiful appearance.
    Half a year later, he was not sure about the two of them being fully resurrected. Fearing that Chu Ruoting would suffer the pain of losing her parents again, she hesitated again and again, but did not say anything.
    Chu Ruoting was happy that Helian Youhen also liked her.
    The sleeping hall is very quiet, and you can hear the sound of breathing when they are close to each other.
    Hanging on the wall of the palace is like a crescent moon, which diffuses with the clouds, tainting a thin and soft white gauze.
    Chu Ruoting held up Helian Youhen's face, and carefully traced his long eyebrows, narrow eyes, high nose bridge... Helian Youhen was stared uncomfortably by her, and she just wanted to speak loudly to hide her confession. , And afraid of the hard-to-follow warmth.
    "Mojun, when did you start to like me?"
    "How do I know!"
    "Why do you like me?"
    "How do I know!"
    "Why don't you like those saints before?"
    "How am I..." Helian Youhen said in a tone, "I don't like you because you are a saint, because you are... You are Chu Ruoting."
    He was not good at words, but these words made Chu Ruo somehow. Ting Huanxi.
    She smiled slightly, went to peck his eyes, the bridge of his nose, and then kissed his two thin lips.
    Helian Youhen suppressed the Yang Poison, and the pain caused by the soul attachment was not so uncomfortable. Chu Ruoting stepped on and kissed him. He was so happy that he put one hand around her waist, entangled with her.
    It turned out that she would take the initiative as long as he gave her sincerity, without cold orders, without threatening her parents.
    The soul, who had been silent for a thousand years, was ironed by her kiss.
    Not long after the passion, Chu Ruoting still had plenty of juice left between her legs, and Helian Youhen held the sore and stiff penis and smoothly invaded her delicate and smooth flower path.
    The two snorted at the same time.
    Helian Youhendai adapted to her warm and wetness, hugged her in his arms and pumped vigorously.
    The narrow flower hole was rubbed back and forth by the fleshy stem. He stretched out his thick fingertips, touched the flower core in front, crushed it, and spit out more and more water. Chu Ruoting bit her lips, tightened her legs, and resisted the sharp pleasure.
    Helian Youhen pressed her on the bed frame, lifted her slender, well-proportioned leg, and watched intently how the bright red hole was stretched and stretched by his hard penis, and how it was tightened when he withdrew. Up him. His eyes darkened, and the bumps became more and more fierce, and the curtain on the bedstead shook loudly.
    The long night is long, and the shadow of the candle shakes red.
    Helian Youhen couldn't remember how many times she had enjoyed herself with her.
    Although Chu Ruoting asked him to pay attention to the civilized words, he still sighed from the bottom of his heart-she couldn't do enough with the people she liked!
    He hugged her frontally in his arms, kept moving, lowered his head and licked and bitten on her plump and white breasts, and ate her breasts soggy. Chu Ruoting raised her head and sent her chest forward, curled her toes, and for a long time, when the hard penis hit a certain point in the corridor, the turbulent pleasure suddenly struck, she clung to the man's neck and shuddered.
    After catching a few breaths, Chu Ruoting suddenly felt tricky.
    She pushed Helian Youhen down on the bed, rode on his waist, swallowed his stiffness in her acupuncture point, and took the initiative to dawdle back and forth.
    Helian Youhen likes to be ridden by her, but every time she asks for this before, Chu Ruoting either says she is too tired to move, or she just moves around casually. This time she took the initiative to sit up, Helian Youhen was delighted, her palms squeezed her full breasts vigorously, together with a fierce topping, the fleshy stems opened the narrow corridor, the whole root was submerged, and every click was topped. Into Huaxin. An endless stream of pleasure surged, Helian Youhen tightened his waist and abdomen, and was about to shoot a special shot, but Chu Ruoting pinched his thick roots.
    The comfort came to an abrupt end.
    "Ruo Ting... give it to me!"
    Helian Youhen's voice was dumb, like a kite about to fly into the clouds being dragged to the ground.
    Chu Ruoting raised her eyebrows and asked him, "Who did you say just now?"
    Helian Youhen blushed and closed his mouth. Face-saving refused to answer.
    "Say, who is it?" She sat on him, raised her delicate chin, her eyelashes were slender and bright. Helian Youhen felt an unexplained comfort in his heart, and he couldn't get any release at the door. The blue veins on his forehead jumped in a hurry, and his eyes were red.
    Helian Youhen was about to explode.
    Nothing, his eyes were red, and he was extremely
    impatient to beg for mercy under her, "I, I, I... I am a guts! I am a guts!" Chu Ruoting laughed, let go of his right hand, and slammed on his penis. Helian Youhen's brain seemed to be blown out of the cool, tightly bound her waist, and shot it out with a low hum. It took more than a dozen full shots before all the shots were finished, and the yang essence poured into the depths of her flower stamens.
    Helian Youhen's cheeks flushed, and his mood was complicated for a while.
    He is so embarrassing to be on the bed! Only this time, not as an example!
    "Mojo, is it comfortable?"
    "...comfortable."
    "Is it fun?"
    "Fun."
    " Can you do it again?"
    "Oh, OK!"