72

The appearance of Xie Suxing was unexpected by Chu Ruoting.
    At a glance, he saw the woman behind the layers of red veils, and straightly shot three arrows at the fox demon city lord.
    The Fox Demon City Lord was very angry. He used his mana and overturned the case in front of him with one palm. Hearing only three sounds of "Duoduoduo", the arrows were all blocked by his case.
    Handing over, both tested the depths of each other.
    Fox Spirit Santo Nu Ji anti-laugh, harshly scolded: "!? Hello great courage just unlucky this OBE dared to come to Santo"
    Hsieh Su Xing ignore it, just gazing Churuo Ting, "Come here."
    Fox Spirit The city lord looked back at the mortal woman, "Okay! So you are Chu Ruoting!"
    Chu Ruoting: "I said'No,' don't you believe it."
    "Are you fucking kidding me?" Angrily, he opened his arms, and only heard a "bang" sound, shaking off the robe on his body, revealing the body of the eight-tailed fox.
    "Damn repair person, a bad few days ago I married, at the moment I have to rob a woman ......" eight fox on ladder slept pacing, vertical hair growl, "...... you must die!"
    So saying , The rainbow light on it skyrocketed, and it attacked Xie Suxing first.
    Xie Suxing's face sank, he no longer hesitated, and attacked brazenly. At the same time, he did not forget to separate out spiritual power to protect Chu Ruoting.
    Chu Ruoting hid behind the pillar, looking at the lingering spiritual power on her body, briefly shocked.
    Xie Suxing flicked his wrist and threw a long dagger from his arrow sleeves, and fought close to the fox demon city lord. The sharp edge of the short blade pulled up a shadow, and at that moment, countless cold lights appeared, piercing in all directions.
    clang!
    The fox demon city lord threw out his sharp tail, and met Xie Suxing shortly.
    Xie Suxing's realm is not as good as it, but the victory lies in his ingenious moves, and he can barely handle it.
    Suddenly, the eight-tailed fox demon yelled violently, opened the fox's mouth abruptly, and began to scream. The scream broke through the roof and went straight into the sky, and the dense fox shadows came out like a tide, and rushed towards Xie Suxing.
    Hundreds of phantom foxes screamed howling ghosts and wolves, sweeping the entire city lord's mansion.
    The powerful fighting technique in the out-of-aperture period is either death or injury, and the monsters and charms are hiding everywhere.
    Xie Suxing suppressed the blood surging in his heart, snorted coldly, and the arrow quietly appeared in his palm. Like a vigorous cheetah, attacking the main fox city with lightning speed.
    The two were fighting on the roof, and the aftermath shocked, and the tiles and gravel fell.
    Chu Ruoting hid in the corner of the sleeping hall, secretly calculating: Xie Suxing can help her kill the demon fox, but if it can't, she will be the oriole behind her back. Wait until both lose and get hurt, and then come out to force Saisiyang's whereabouts.
    Just like this one thought, Xie Suxing suddenly dropped from the sky, picked her up from the ground, and said coldly: "The fox demon is above me, you go!" As soon as the words were spoken, there was a loud "boom", shaking her. People's ears buzzed.
    "Where is my Ziguicheng? Come as you want, or leave if you want? You two, none of you want to leave alive!" The
    fox demon city master's pupils erected a thin line, and five azure rays shot from the sharp claws. out.
    Xie Suxing firmly guarded Chu Ruoting behind him, his eyes sharp like a falcon, his palms flew, and he hit twelve complicated spells.
    Seeing that he valued Chu Ruoting, the Fox Demon City Lord simply attacked Chu Ruoting with every move.
    Xie Suxing was constrained everywhere. One careless one, the long dagger in his hand was shaken off, and the bones of his right wrist were shattered. Fox Demon City advocates opening a big mouth and spitting out three ice arrows with thick wrists.
    The ice arrow came fiercely, Xie Suxing lifted his bow and swept it down two times, and the last one was unavoidable. He rallied his whole body and turned and hugged Chu Ruoting in his arms.
    "Sneez--"
    Frozen Arrow broke through his skin and pierced his shoulders, splashing a handful of blood.
    Xie Suxing stuffed a teleportation talisman into Chu Ruoting's hand, and shouted: "Go!"
    Chu Ruoting lowered her eyes, staring at the tip of the ice arrow that was only half an inch away from her, and suddenly wanted to invalidate the tactic that had hurt both sides.
    "Let's go!" The
    Fox Demon City Lord patted again. Xie Suxing thought that Chu Ruoting would not use the teleportation charm, and was too anxious, but saw that the light flashed in Chu Ruoting's eyes.
    She strode forward, pulled the injured Xie
    Suxing, and shielded him behind her, "Get away!" Su Jingchai flew down, her hair was scattered, her whole body surged like a rushing river, her momentum rose steadily, with double sleeves. Blast and hunting. Chu Ruoting's face was as sinking as water, she lifted her palm without hesitation, and met the fox demon's claws—
    Bang!
    The fox demon city owner only felt his claws shook.
    It was extremely horrified, "Oh, your personal cultivation, you hide so deeply!"
    "Stop talking nonsense!" Chu Ruoting's eyes dazzled and her palms flew.
    Fox Demon City advocated screaming, countless fox shadows appeared in the void again, and rushed towards her.
    Chu Ruoting long to respond, sneer, pick up a clear finger spell, "Fu Fang Qing parallel sets, magic is still evil!"
    Verse and dense harsh Fox called collision, ghost vanished instantly.
    Xie Suxing pulled out the Frost Arrow on his shoulder and watched her calmly fighting against the fox demon, eyes wide open in disbelief.
    Chu Ruoting didn't care about his thoughts anymore. After all, the fox demon city lord is a demon cultivator against the sky, and she still did not have the upper hand in the battle with Xie Suxing.
    Chu Ruoting smashed the talisman on it for no money, and the fox demon city lord was smashed to his head, vaguely felt that the female cultivator’s style of play was very familiar. Plant a means!
    "Don't throw the magic     weapon , dare you to fight with me?"
    "Your brain is sick!"
Chu Ruoting went head-to-head with it when she was crazy.
    The fox demon city master was angry. He pinched his right paw in the air and pressed it down. "
    Looking for death!" The nearby air was crackling and exploding. Chu Ruoting had a bad feeling, and dragged Xie Suxing back, saying loudly: "Get up. ——"
    Lin Xirong and Lin Yifu were extremely anxious as they watched their fight from a distance. But before Chu Ruoting gave her order, she had to wait for her to order before he could fill the last two flags.
    "Friends of Daoist Chu said that we can start the battle!" The
    two immediately planted the formation flags in the southwest and northeast corners.
    Tiangang is trapped in the demon formation, which has no effect on human cultivation, but it is a dead spot for demon cultivation. At the moment of the formation, the monsters in the city lord's mansion screamed, and the fox demon city lord was also affected, and his head became dizzy.
    Chu Ruoting suddenly threw out the Cangyun whip, making a fierce attack.
    But the fox demon city lord is an 800-year old monster after all. It summons all the little fox demon in the city lord’s mansion, transforming into a swift white light, flicking eight tails, bursting out a dazzling monster, and slashing towards Chu Ruoting. go.
    Chu Ruoting threw out hundreds of whip shadows, and the little fox demon who rushed were shocked and flew out, smashing the palace corridor. She hurriedly avoided the attack of the fox demon city lord, her figure flashed, and Cang Yun whips one of the fox's tails by surprise.
    The fox demon city lord furiously resisted, "You treacherous people! Quickly let me go!"
    Chu Ruoting clasped the Cangyun whip and restrained the fox demon, unable to free her hands, she could only shout, "Xie Suxing! Let go of the arrow!" ! "
    Hsieh Su Xing teeth, struggling to stand up, fight back with right wrist pain Gusui, opened Fengshen bow, arrows to catch. He moved his whole body spiritual power, the bowstring buzzed and quivered, almost breaking his fingers.
    The arrow of Lixian shot at the fox demon city lord with a force of destruction, nailing precisely into the heart.
    An arrow shot, blood ran down his shoulders, and he couldn't hold it anymore. He knelt on the ground with his bow and arrow.
    The fox demon city lord raised his head and wailed, returning to the appearance of half man and half beast, convulsing on the ground. The old demon is not so easy to die. He screams, blood stains the red fox hair on his face, "...a bitch, a bunch of bitches."
    Chu Ruoting had a cold face, raised her foot to press on its heart, and smashed it hard, "Hand over the match-excited soil." The
    fox demon city lord dodged her eyes, "Wh, what kind of match-excited soil?"
    "Don't pretend to be garlic with me!"
    Chu Ruo Ting snapped two talismans on it, making the fox demon die alive.
    She beat the fox demon fiercely, tugged its tongue and crossed its eyes, "Say no! You can't tell!" The
    fox was so painful that she could only truthfully confess: "It's gone! Saisiyang is gone! Before you come." ...Someone snatched it away!"
    "Who is it?" The
    fox demon city lord hesitated.
    Chu Ruoting had to cross his eyes again, and the Fox Demon City Lord quickly said: "I don't know!" He wanted to cry without tears, "That person has a very high cultivation level, and he is better than me anyway, at least in the middle of distraction... Sai Si Rang, he left."
    "What does it look like?"
    "Invisible, his face is blurred."
    "Men and women?"
    "Men." The
    fox demon city lord has lived for eight hundred years. Humiliation today. Facing Chu Ruoting's interrogation, it answered one by one. Chu Ruoting couldn't ask why, she only knew that Sai Si Yang was first ascended by a mysterious person who was above the distraction period.
    Chu Ruoting was in a bad mood when she fetched water from the bamboo basket.
    There was heavy footsteps behind him.
    She was in a bad mood, turned her head, Xie Suxing was covering the wound on her shoulder, looking bloodlessly.
    His eyes were dark and not bottomed, as if heavy clouds were brewing. Chu Ruoting didn't dare to look at him inexplicably, she turned her gaze away and said indifferently, "Xie Suxing, I've been lie to you before." He hesitated for a moment, "Just now you made a contribution, I
    thank you." Xie Suxing Her long hair draped messily over her bloody shoulders, and she couldn't see any emotions.
    After a long time, he lowered his eyelashes and asked, "Your dark barrier technique is
    okay ?" Chu Ruoting said in a light tone,
    "It's okay." "That's good." Xie Suxing looked carefully. Trace her appearance in detail. No longer hiding her cultivation base, she is even more beautiful and compelling than ten years ago, and when she stops quietly, she is unique in the world. On the other hand, he was embarrassed, and he
    twitched his mouth, "It's okay if you are fine." Chu Ruoting gave him a rejuvenating pill with her fingers, "The fox demon ice arrow is poisonous, you take this."
    Xie Suxing took it, as if it could. Feeling her remaining warmth on the pill, she held it in her palm and was reluctant to take it.
    In front of the hall is the ruined wall after the war, and he stared at Chu Ruoting's profile infatuatedly through the unspattered smoke and dust.
    The city lord of the fox demon, who was lying half-dead on the ground, could count on some eyebrows, and it wailed, "You guys, if you want to talk about love, don't take my knife. I'm just one...well."
    Chu Ruoting used. Zhang Fulu sealed its mouth.
    The world is quiet and the atmosphere is inexplicably awkward.
    At this time, a blue-shirted scribe emerged from the corner. He was the first to see the fox demon city lord nailed to the ground, and he saw the injured Xie Suxing.
    There was ecstasy on his face.
    "There is nowhere to find if you break through the iron shoes! Xie Suxing, it turns out that you are hiding here!"
    Xie Suxing was injured, and it was a good time to catch him. As soon as he raised his hand, he heard a soft applause from behind him.
    Chu Ruoting stood high on the steps, with her hands around her chest, her mouth sneered, "Lin Palm matter, long time no see."
    Lin Luyu only felt that the voice was familiar, and when she turned her head, she saw the woman in red but couldn't guess her. Cultivation base, her face pale: "...Chu Ruoting!"
    Chu Ruoting walked around him twice, and shook her head: "Zhang Shi, your cultivation base hasn't been diligent these years, why are you still in the middle stage of Yuan Ying?"
    "Chu Ruoting! What do you mean?" Lin Luyu looked Zhang Huang, "I am ordered by the Patriarch of the Lin family to come to Ziguicheng to collect taxes. Don't think that if you have a high cultivation level, you can do anything wrong."
    Xie Suxing covered his wounds and said in a deep voice. Said: "He gave you the dark barrier technique back then." Lin
    Luyu gritted his teeth and said, "Xie Suxing , you don't want to spray people with blood!" Chu Ruoting raised her hand and said, " President Lin, don't get excited, how can I believe it? What about Xie
    Suxing 's one-sided words." Lin Luyu vaguely remembered that Chu Ruoting had a holiday with Xie Suxing.
    He just breathed a sigh of relief, and he heard the woman say with a smile but a smile: "It's fine, you stand still, I will search for a soul."