41

Ah Wu was shocked by Jing Mo's feelings for Chiyan Mother Bear, and asked Daiying what to do.
    Daiying held the knife and only said, "Jing Mo is happy."
    With Ah Wu's constant questioning, she finally solved the misunderstanding. It was not the Chiyan female bear who learned that Jingmo had raped, but a young and beautiful female sister.
    Seeing Jing Mo laugh and frown from time to time, Ah Wu felt tricky. I thought, it might as well be a bear.
    He asked Daiying's opinion again, and got the same reply: "Jing Mo is happy."
    Wu: "..."
    Among the three, only Wu is a normal person, but he has the lowest cultivation base, which is not enough for Jing Mo, so he accompanies him. He looked around for the female nun who didn't know the height of the sky.
    A five carefully asked: "What's her name?"
    "I do not know."
    "What color clothes to wear?"
    "Forget."
    "Bone age about what age?"
    "I did not explore
    too." "......"
    has not talk to each other Suddenly, Daiying turned her head and looked at Jing Mo and said, "Then you definitely don't know what she looked like."
    Jing Mo recalled carefully, but her mind was full of graceful slender waist, Shengxue's shiny skin, and tender pink.
    Meirou ... He didn't want to admit that he blurred Chu Ruoting's face, and bit the bullet and said: "I remember!" Fearing that she would not believe it, he repeated it twice, "Ah Wu! I remember what she looked like, I really remember !"
    Dai Ying shook her head.
    Ah Wu sighed.
    Jing Mo could not speak about the complex emotions in his heart. He clenched his fist and said: "I still remember the smell of her body." It was
    sweet and fragrant, and it was the fragrance of a certain flower.
    *
    Chu Ruoting left the woods, searched with divine consciousness, and immediately found a populated village.
    The village is a large fishing village along the coast. The houses built of grass and mud are close by, and almost every house is basked with a kind of red dried fish. The pedestrians on the road are like weaving, and the prosperous level is comparable to some towns in Bashu.
    She took Yi Rongdan, went into the village, and explored carefully, only to find that some of the fishermen here turned out to be mortals, and the highest cultivation base was no more than the sixth floor.
    The evening breeze brought the unique salty wind in the coastal zone, and Chu Ruoting finally realized that her location was far away from the five regions of the Floating Light Realm. In order to confirm her guess, she asked an elderly woman, who enthusiastically introduced her: "Yes, this is very close to Xihai. You can climb the highest mountain to the west and you will see Xihai. "
    Chu Ruoting followed the direction of her finger and looked towards the straight and steep mountain, shaking in her heart.
    Xi Hai...
    She unexpectedly came to the site of Wu Nian Demon Palace!
    In her previous life, Chu Ruoting died early and spent half of her life in Bashu. Later, she was expelled from Qingjianzong, wandering around, and never dared to approach Xihai. Xi tigers of the sea like land, owned by the prince of governance, rumors angel who brutally heartless, overbearing Henla, often catch the right way when the furnace Ding Sisters, raw male right way to repair heart ......
    in "Joe buckwheat comprehension mind" , The final ending, the righteous cultivators gathered to encircle the Wu Nian Demon Palace. As the protagonist in the book, Qiao Qiao was caught by the Demon Lord, but she was unharmed by the Demon Lord because of her cleverness and loveliness. Lin Chengzi persuaded the Kunlun ancestors who could not escape from the world to join forces to deal with the devil.
    In the end, the Demon Lord was defeated, Xihai became a pure land and was taken over by the Dongsu Lin clan.
    Chu Ruoting did not expect that one day she would come here by accident.
    I thought it was a barren, dilapidated, sullen atmosphere, but unexpectedly countless mortals lived and worked here in peace and contentment.
    She looked at the old woman and asked the doubts in her heart: "Monarch Xihai... won't you expel you?"
    The old woman smiled: "I'm waiting for the ants, how can the devil
    catch his eye." Chu Ruoting thoughtfully.
    Yes, Xi Hai’s radius is tens of thousands of miles, and Wu Nian Devil Palace is hidden in the deep sea bottom.
    The monks outside were frightened by the devil's reputation and did not dare to easily step into Xihai; the devil's status would not control the parasitic ants. The edge of Xihai became an excellent area for low-level monks and mortals to live safely.
    Thinking of her current situation, Chu Ruoting suddenly had the idea of ​​staying here temporarily.
    Her current cultivation base is still too low to find Wang Jin to avenge her. It would be better to hide here and practice silently, and after the successful birth, kill Wang Jin by surprise!
    The more Chu Ruoting thought about it, the more feasible it became.
    The next day, she bought a wooden house on the south bank of Xihai with a piece of low-grade spirit stone. The owner of the wooden house was a middle-aged monk in the Qi-refining period. He couldn't see through Chu Ruoting's cultivation level, and he was extremely respectful and respectful.
    "Senior, such a large piece of spirit stone is not available in the fishing village. We generally use spirit beads."
    "Spirit beads?" The
    middle-aged monk quickly explained to her that it would be difficult to find middle-grade spirit stones here. So everyone turns the spirit stone into a thumb-sized spirit orb by themselves, so that small transactions are more convenient.
    Chu Ruoting flipped her palm, and the blue low-grade spirit stone turned into a shining bead. Each spiritual orb is the same size and more rounded than a pearl.
    The middle-aged monk was surprised, guessing that Chu Ruoting's cultivation base must be above the fifth floor.
    This is a big predecessor in the fishing village.
    So he took the initiative to inform Chu Ruoting: "Senior, there are more than ten fishing villages like ours around Xihai. You can refine tools and alchemy to earn spiritual orbs. But we sell the best ones here. It's still a spirit fish in the sea."
    Chu Ruoting thought of the dried fish drying at the door of every household, and asked if it was that.
    The middle-aged monk nodded, "This spirit fish has no aura. Although it is useless for monks, it can increase the life span of mortals."
    People want to live long, even mortals.
    If you can’t cultivate immortality, then eat spirit fish.
    But this spirit fish is not easy to catch. You can't use aura when you catch it, otherwise it will immediately turn into a pool of water, and you can only use the most primitive method to weave a net to catch it. It must be dried in the sun, or it will lose its longevity.
    There are not many spirit stones on Chu Ruoting's body.
    She urgently needs to gather spirits so as to speed up her cultivation.
    Qingqing is not by her side, Chu Ruoting doesn't have a pill furnace to take advantage of, so she can't make alchemy or refining tools. So he went to the village and learned to catch spirit fish.
    She grew up on the mountains of Bashu since she was a child. It was the first time she saw the sea in so many years. She couldn't use spiritual power, and fishing turned out to be one of the most difficult things! After all the hardships, Chu Ruoting finally caught the poor five.
    She filled the spirit fish in a container and sold it on the street. Before she started shouting, she saw a vigorous figure in the crowd.
    Chu Ruoting bowed her head hurriedly.
    She changed her thoughts, she used Yi Rong Dan, and she was now a girl with ordinary appearance. Kuang Hanchen couldn't recognize it in front of her, and was afraid of what the man in black would do!
    Thinking of this, she
    straightened her chest and yelled, "Is there anyone who wants to buy spirit fish? Freshly caught spirit fish..." Before she finished shouting, she was caught by someone "pop!"
    Jing Mo touched the moiré hairband on his forehead, raised his eyes and smiled, "I finally found you."
    Chu Ruoting withdrew her hand, her expression flickered, and rubbed her wrist and asked, "Who are you? You are the wrong person!" "
    I didn't admit my mistake."
    She has a unique cold fragrance on her body.
    Jing Mo was tall and handsome, but his outline was very soft. With those clear eyes, everyone around him looked at him frequently.
    But Chu Ruoting was the only one in his eyes.
    The vast sea of ​​people is full of blurred faces, but she is the only one who stands there, especially clear.
    His voice was not too loud, and he said seriously: "I'm Jing Mo."
    "You took my pants off the day before yesterday."
    "You raped me."
    "You..." The
    people around were dumbfounded, and the line of sight followed arrows. Like, all of them stared at him. Chu Ruoting was a guilty conscience and roared: "Hey! Don't spit people with blood!"
    "I didn't lie, you were obviously strong the day before yesterday... Uhhhhhh!" Chu Ruoting was afraid that he would say something again, and jumped up to cover it. His mouth said, "You can eat anything, don't talk nonsense."
    Jing Mo's eyes were wet, and he said with difficulty under her palm: "Anyway, I am yours, you are responsible for me. I..."
    "Please . " Please shut up!"