95

The poisonous grandmother was successfully disgusted by Kuang Hanchen and left.
    Chu Ruoting felt it carefully for a while, and made sure that the poisonous grandmother's consciousness had been withdrawn, and she let out a sigh of relief.
    Only then did she realize that she was still pulling someone's sleeve.
    Chu Ruoting hurriedly let go of her hand, with her hands behind her back, she smiled apologetically at Kuang Hanchen, trying to explain: "Just now, this...that..."
    Kuang Hanchen smiled, with a respectful attitude, "The saint doesn't need to explain. , You have your own
    secrets ." He is so understanding, and Chu Ruoting doesn't know what to say.
    She was quite curious and asked: "Song Shi, how did you understand what I mean just now?"
    If any other demon cultivator is molested by the saint, it should be incoherent, not to mention ecstatic? But Song Shi immediately reacted and cooperated with her in the show.
    Kuang Hanchen raised his hand and pointed to the side of her face touched by her hand, "Didn’t the saint knock me three times?"
    This was their previous agreement when they set up the flag. Although the meaning has changed, there are some things that don’t need to be done. In detail, they can understand each other in their hearts.
    Chu Ruoting nodded appreciatively, staring at him, and both of them laughed happily.
    After laughing enough, Chu Ruoting said, "Song Shi, don't take what you said just now."
    Of course, Kuang Hanchen knew not to take it to heart.
    He deliberately didn't communicate,
    lowered his eyebrows and narrowed his eyes, and asked her with a faint "um", and asked her: "The saint is in a hurry, where is she going?" "I'm going to practice..." Chu Ruoting almost leaked her lips, she sighed. He pursed his pink lips and coughed a clear cough, "It's nothing, I have something to do, you go to Xuanshuang Palace to accompany Jingmo."
    Kuang Hanchen concealed the light in his eyes, without questioning or exploring, as if the Oolong just didn't happen.
    He replied obediently: "Yes."
    Chu Ruoting watched his Xuan Ju's back fade away, and couldn't help feeling that Song Shi was too relieved.
    *
    Kuang Hanchen walked slowly at every step.
    Because he knew that Chu Ruoting was looking at him.
    He straightened his spine as much as possible, showing her the most unrestrained and unrestrained back. With a little upset in my heart, why didn't you put on a handsome skin in the first place? Maybe Chu Ruoting got excited when she saw him, but did he really make him a holy envoy?
    Kuang Hanchen thought so.
    Chu Ruoting's temperament, with Jing Mo, would have someone walk into her heart, fearing it would be as difficult as the sky.
    Although he didn't want to admit it, he did envy Jing Mo.
    Every time he stood in the corner of Xuanshuang Palace and gazed at the warmth of Chu Ruoting and Jing Mo, his heart was extremely sour.
    In the past, he just thought Chu Ruoting, the female nun, was interesting. She has lived for ten years, and now she has been waiting for her to die for a few days. She has changed a strange identity, hid her abdomen of old things, and met her again. He watched her reveal the real side, strong, enthusiastic, fresh, and agile... couldn't help but be attracted, eager to spend time with her.
    It turned out that she looked like this when she was defenseless.
    Speaking of which, he knew Chu Ruoting much earlier than Jing Mo.
    He knew her in his last life.
    In the ruined temple in Yucheng, he lied to her Cangyun whip and made her miserable. Although it didn't happen in this life, he encouraged others to search for her soul.
    If he was kind to her when he first met her, would the person standing next to her today be not Jing Mo, but him?
    The answer is yes.
    Chu Ruoting was too clear about grievances.
    She can give warmth to those who are included in the wings like the sun; on the contrary, facing the enemy, she is even colder than a few cold days.
    Assuming that he could be hated by Chu Ruoting all the time, Kuang Hanchen was more comfortable in his heart, but it was a pity that she had no feelings for herself.
    No feeling.
    What a sharp word.
    Kuang Hanchen laughed self-deprecatingly, and raised his hand to caress the soothing rune in the sachet on his waist.
    Maybe he has been alone for too long.
    Even the little concern that Chu Ruoting leaked from her fingers could make his cold and dead heart absorb the surging warmth.
    *
    The prohibition outside the mixing chamber is only open to Chu Ruoting.
    She walked in smoothly and stood on the lotus platform carved with beautiful jade.
    The soul lamp of colorful colored glaze hung high above the head, exuding a faint light.
    Chu Ruoting took out the fakes that had been prepared for a long time, made a detailed comparison again, confirmed that the appearance was correct, and began to untie the guard array on the lotus platform.
    She only has twelve hours.
    The formation on the lotus platform is not difficult, and perhaps Chu Ruoting is too advanced in the formation now, and it took her less than half an hour to solve it.
    Chu Ruoting used her spiritual power, flew up, and carefully took off the soul lamp.
    The soul-containing lamp looks like a gourd, without any decorative carvings on the outside. It is several times larger than an ordinary lamp. There is no core in the lamp. Instead, there are dozens of thumb-sized skull fragments, all of which are Helian Gloom. Ancestor.
    Chu Ruoting had never seen such an ancestor.
    Like her parents, the corpse returned to dust after death, buried on the mountain of Qingjianzong, next to the green mountains and green waters. In the ancestral hall, only one eternal lamp with the name written on it is enshrined.
    Chu Ruoting murmured: "Sorry, sorry, all the dead old demon..." She threw the skull into the fake soul lamp while she said.
    The fake soul lamp was put back to its original place, and the light came on again, even if it got close, there was no difference.
    Chu Ruoting breathed a sigh of relief.
    She weighed the True Soul Lamp in her hand, which was quite large and heavy.
    The soul lamp was gleaming with glazed brilliance, and there was a heavy texture that was quaint and elegant, and Chu Ruoting couldn't tell what kind of material it was refined.
    She turned over the base of the soul lamp, and suddenly her eyes lit up.
    There was a small black buckle similar to a mechanism at the bottom. Chu Ruoting gently pulled it curiously, only to hear a soft click, the base opened, and a thick book fell out.
    The material of the book pages is some kind of animal skin, thin and slippery. I don't know how many years it has settled, and there is no yellowing. It looks new as before.
    Chu Ruoting opened it at will and found that every page was densely packed with words.
    She doesn't know all those words!
    Twisted like a tadpole and like a talisman painting, to the next few pages, the number of characters gradually became scarce, and even more and more scribbled and messy, as if someone was torn up with a pen fiercely... The three-dimensional patterns of these words suddenly appeared in her. The patterns were corroded by the black air, almost engulfing her sea of ​​consciousness, and her eardrums buzzed and thought of the strange and messy shouts.
    "Hahaha!"
    "Don't
    go— " "Youcao...youcao..."
    "Hehe, come on, come here." The
    voice converged into a black whirlpool, and a white sensen skeleton protruded from it. He wanted to pull Chu Ruoting's soul into it. Chu Ruoting's eyes were strange and terrified, she bit her tongue fiercely, and covered her ears in pain.
    After a long time, those stern, sharp, and sad voices slowly disappeared.
    Chu Ruoting regained her sanity, breathing heavily.
    She unknowingly walked to the door of the refining room, holding the Soul Condensation Lamp in her left hand and the animal skin book in her right hand.
    Chu Ruoting's face turned pale, filled with undecided fear and cold.
    What was going on just now?
    Her heart was pounding, as if she wanted to jump out of her throat, she swallowed nervously and eased for a while.
    Chu Ruoting instinctively felt that the book in the soul lamp was wrong, and planned to take it to Yan Qianshan for inquiries. Yan Qianshan is knowledgeable and knowledgeable, maybe he knows the words in this book.
    She threw the soul lamp and the animal skin book into the storage bag, looked around, and then quickly turned and left.
    *
    Chu Ruoting was affected by the animal skin book, so she did not notice that after she left, the poisonous grandma tore the hidden barrier and walked out of the corner slowly.
    The poisonous grandmother was extremely excited, and the sarcoma on her head trembled because of her joy.
    The poisonous grandmother has always hated the saint of Wu Nian Gong.
    Compared to people like Yingqiu Yulang, Chu Ruoting made her hate her.
    For so many years, Chu Ruoting has crushed her in everything, and her protector has become less and less prestigious in Wunian Palace. Finally, I caught a few righteous monks and tried to use them for torture, but they were all disturbed by Chu Ruoting.
    It's not in vain that she secretly looked for Chu Ruoting's fault.
    Often walk on the shore, how can there not be wet shoes.
    What did she see just now?
    Chu Ruoting stole the Soul Lantern!
    He stole the Yun Soul Lamp that even the Demon Lord could not touch! The soul lamp that has coexisted with Wu Nian Palace for nearly ten thousand years!
    "Chu Ruoting, you really took the courage of the bear heart and leopard."
    This time, even if the devil wants to maintain it, Chu Ruoting will not escape!
    Thinking of Chu Ruoting's end, the poisonous grandmother raised her head and laughed, her dry and bark face piled up with countless wrinkles, and her laughter was sharp and harsh, as if a sharp blade was scratching on an iron sheet.
    "What's the drug grandmother so happy?" A
    smooth tone sounded behind him.
    The poisonous grandmother stopped the laughter and turned around.
    But seeing that Song Ju's long body was standing not far from the palace wall, he politely fisted at her.
    The poisonous grandma knew him.
    Didn't Chu Ruoting still want to accept him as a holy envoy before?
    Her muddy eyes rolled twice and her tone was strange, "Song
    Shi , you are not blessed to be the holy woman's emissary ." Kuang Hanchen just walked to the entrance of Xuanshuang Palace, and the more she thought about it, the more she felt that Chu Ruoting was hiding something. She said that she missed the word "refining", and Kuang Hanchen came to the refining room to try her luck, but she did not expect to see her hurriedly leaving behind and the poisonous grandmother behind the oriole.
    Kuang Hanchen smiled and asked, "Poisonous grandmother, what do you say?"
    "Because, Chu Ruoting will undoubtedly die today."
    Chu Ruoting is about to die, and Poisonous grandmother is happy and doesn't mind sharing the joy with others.
    Kuang Hanchen's heart sank suddenly.
    His brains turn to fly, muses: "? Basking poison, but they went villain Joan heard, the prince of her very favorite, even made a big thing, and sin not die, right?"
    Lien and Soong, according to Such newcomers to Wu Nian Gong all know that the devil is doting on the saint.
    The poisonous grandmother became even more angry.
    She held the snake-headed staff and said sharply: "She stole the treasure of Wu Nian Palace, how can the dignified demon protect a lowly ant!"
    Kuang Hanchen didn't know the demon during the tribulation period.
    But after his inquiries, he knew that the devil had a cruel and cold-blooded temperament, and the soul-eating flag he had refined had swallowed the souls of countless people.
    Chu Ruoting, Chu Ruoting, you are so good, why do you want to steal the magic palace treasure?
    "I'll go to Ming Demon Lord, this time, I think how long Chu Ruoting can be arrogant!" The poisonous grandmother finished with a grin, and drew the teleportation formation impatiently.
    Countless thoughts flashed through Kuang Hanchen's mind, and reason told him that he should bend and retreat at this time. But when he saw the aperture of the teleportation array light up, his mouth was faster than his heart, and he blurted out: "Poison grandma! Wait a minute!"
    Poison grandma's dirty white hair dragged on the ground, her squatting back stiffened.
    "What else do you want to say?" The poisonous grandmother turned her head, and the sarcoma on her forehead was festering, and she was oozing blue and white serum.
    Kuang Hanchen withstood the scrutiny of the monk during the out-of-aperture period, and tried to calm down his tone as much as possible, and gave a suggestion with a chuckle: "Poisonous grandma, the villain knows that you have never been at peace with the saint, but the devil prefers the saint, and he has treated you a lot in these years. .You rush to tell him that he may not believe it. According to the villain’s humble opinion, it is better to report to the demon for you. This way, the demon can not only let the demon know what bad things the saint has done, but also let you poison you Staying out of the
    matter , it seems magnanimous." The drug grandmother must nod and agree.
    But she suddenly remembered that this Song Dynasty is not clear to Chu Ruoting. After this incident has been shining through his tongue, will the devil still condemn Chu Ruoting?
    "You were almost fooled by your kid!" The
    poisonous grandmother was veiled in anger, released a little coercion, and pressed Kuang Hanchen to spit out a mouthful of blood.
    Kuang Hanchen lifted up her sleeve to wipe the blood from the corner of her mouth, "...How dare the villain fool Poisonous Grandma you."
    Poisonous grandmother's muddy old eyes were very permeating, and she looked over in a daze, as if she could see through Kuang Hanchen's thoughts. He asked, "Song
    Shi , are you trying to intercede for the saint?" Kuang Hanchen didn't say a word.
    His eyes and turn, is wondering how sophistry, heard poison basking Yin Cece laughed, "I want to hide for Joan, is actually very simple ...... you to give me medicine man."
    A Voluntary, obedient drug man.
    Kuang Hanchen's face changed suddenly.
    Poisonous grandma loves to test medicine with living people, and no one can live for three days under her hands.
    Reason tells him, go! Turn around and leave! But another voice said that Chu Ruoting would definitely die if he didn't become a medicine man.
    He was selfish for a lifetime, how could he be in danger for Chu Ruoting? But Xiu stopped here and won't live long, so it's better to agree to a poisonous grandma...
    no! He died at the hands of the poisonous grandma, Chu Ruoting would never know about her, and the Demon Lord would know about her; he had suffered so much along the way, didn't he still die? What if... he can't die this time?
    Kuang Hanchen tensed his face and clenched his fists tightly with his hands in his sleeves.
    The poisonous grandma smiled contemptuously.
    She has seen too many such scenes. Every time she just said this sentence, those who pledged their promises died down, fearing to death.
    She just said casually, she didn't even think that Song according to it could promise.
    In this world, who would dare to volunteer to be her poisonous grandma's medicine man?
    Poisonous grandma leaned on a snake-headed staff, bowed her waist like a hump, and turned around to step into the teleportation formation.
    "Okay." The
    poisonous grandmother was startled, she suddenly turned her head, narrowed her dizzy eyes, thinking she was listening, "What did you just say?"
    Kuang Hanchen raised her head.
    Two thin strands of black hair hung down, concealing the twinkling eyes, and the bottom of his eyes suppressed the dullness and madness.
    How to do? He wants to be a gambler again!
    Once, he used his life to bet Nangong Yun's "death"; now, he wants to use his life to bet Chu Ruoting's "life".
    There is no way, whoever taught him to be obsessed with his heart, he just listened to Chu Ruoting's words-if you want others to treat you well, then you have to give first.
    Chu Ruoting, will you see it?
    From now on, I will believe it again. Give up selfishness and try... to pay for you.
    Kuang Hanchen slowly closed his eyes and held the sachet around his waist to avoid being timid.
    "Poisonous grandma, I said...I'll be your medicine man."