156

Kuang Hanchen and others suffered a lot of karma, and became furious. Qiao Qiao went around to seduce the male Xiu and killed hundreds of people in just half a month, finally making up for the loss.
    The frequent occurrence of tragedies attracted Lin Chengzi's attention.
    Lin Chengzi knew that Qiao Qiao was not dead, surprised and angry. The ancestor of the Lin family was deceived by a woman who could not look at him. He became angry and chased him again.
    Karma has important issues and doesn't want to deal with Lin Chengzi. It happened that Jihuan broke through the robbery, and his karma asked him to help delay Lin Chengzi, and then he made room to travel around the Floating Light Realm to recruit men for repairs.
    Qiao Qiao was very tired, but did not dare to complain.
    On this day, she came to Yuyang Mountain in Xijiang.
    There is a secret realm for low-level monks to try in Yuyang Mountain, and Qiao Qiao can just wait for rabbits outside the secret.
    Not long after, a group of four people walked out. All four of them dressed the same. The yellow shirt with the sword and the top of the hair bun is the disciple in Xuanyuegu.
    The karma smiled behind Qiao Qiao's head: "Very well, I sucked that man in the Golden Core period, and I can overcome the catastrophe today!"
    Qiao Qiao was stunned.
    Crossing the robbery? So fast?
    Karma guessed what she was thinking, and stretched out her index finger to outline her soft peach cheek, "Good boy, don't forget, you are the darling of heaven."
    The disciple of Xuan Yuegu got nothing in the secret realm, and complained all the time. : "The secret realm of Yuyang Mountain has long been ripped apart, and there is nothing, you must not believe it."
    "Second brother insisted on coming here for the trial."
    "Just treat it as a long experience, and there is no loss."
    "I wasted a teleportation talisman."
    "..."
    "Ye Yun, you have something to say."
    The second senior brother of Xuan Yuegu couldn't make a noise, and turned to look at the senior brother with the highest cultivation level, hoping that he could help with a few words. Ye Yun scratched his hair and was about to speak, but he heard the woman's sobbing not far away.
    The four of them stepped forward and saw that a woman in a pink shirt during the refining period buried her face in her palm and cried sadly.
    Ye Yun asked, "Girl, what's the matter with you?" The
    woman raised her head, pear blossoming with rain, her face was charming and charming.
    Everyone was surprised by her beauty.
    Qiao Qiao bit his lip and uttered the lie that I don't know how many times he said, "Several experts, I...I came to the mountain to collect medicine and was accidentally bitten by a spirit ring snake. I am afraid I will die soon."
    The spirit snake is just a low-level poison, and Qiao Qiao pretends to be a monk in the refining period, and has no ability to deal with it. To detoxify, only a monk with a higher cultivation base can pass the gong.
    "Linghuan snake?" Xuanyuegu's disciple saw this and said righteously, "We can solve this poison!" In the
    group, Ye Yunxiu is in the golden core, and the heavy task of saving lives and wounding falls on his shoulders.
    Thinking of the need to take off his clothes to pass the gong, Ye Yun was just a boy who had just turned seventeen. His cultivation talent is very high, but he blushed and stammered nervously, "No way, no way, I can't!"
    Qiao Qiao cried even louder.
    "Did you watch this girl be poisoned to death?"
    "Yes!"
    "How can our Xuanyuegu disciples see death without saving?"
    Ye Yun was forced to be helpless, so he blushed and took Qiao Qiao away quietly. Heal.
    Karma nodded in the sea of ​​knowledge.
    This is what normal people do.
    It's like those men of Chu Ruoting who chopped and killed an injured weak woman.
    Ye Yun walked ahead, and Qiao Qiao followed with each step, tears still condensed on his eyelashes, but his eyes stared at him with indifference.
    She can predict the next situation.
    These men, no matter how decent at first, they waited for her to take off their clothes. She is very guilty of killing people with this kind of exercise, but every time she kills these men, she reaps her cultivation base, and she feels unspeakable comfort in her heart.
    ...Makes her addicted.
    "Girl, wait a minute."
    Ye Yun suddenly turned around and stopped Qiao Qiao.
    Qiao Qiao returned to his senses, with a delicate expression, "What's the matter?"
    "Look."
    Ye Yun pointed at her feet.
    Qiao Qiao lowered his head, only to find that there was a fingernail-sized flower bud growing in the middle of the mountain road with morning drops of water.
    She almost stepped on it.
    Ye Yun raised a smile and explained to Qiao Qiao: "This is'Cloud Flower'. I heard that when you see Yun Flower in Yuyang Mountain, you can make your wish if you make a wish." After saying that, he squatted down and pulled Hua Gu Duo. Carefully picked up the soil with the roots, transplanted to the tree by the roadside, and whispered: "Yunhuayunhua, I have no wish, I just hope that you will not be stepped on, and bloom safely..."
    Qiao Qiao Tongkong Miniature.
    Suddenly, a certain memory in the depths evoked in my heart.
    Ye Yun did not notice her emotions, and soon healed her. He blushed and stood awkwardly. After holding back for a long time, he took out the jade pendant inherited from the Ye family, and handed it over with both hands, "Girl, I, I have seen your body, please... please be my Taoist companion!"
    Qiao Qiaoyi who is dressing Startled.
    She should seduce him.
    But at this moment, she was suddenly exhausted and lost her murderous mood.
    Qiao Qiao turned his face to the side, slowly pulling on his shirt, covering his round and white shoulders.
    She asked: "What's your name?"
    Ye Yun scratched his hair shyly, "My name is Ye Yun. The leaves of leaves, the clouds of clouds and flowers."
    Qiao Qiao's eyes fell on his face.
    An ordinary name and an ordinary appearance, only to be considered clean and beautiful. But she saw her lost self in the young man.
    Once upon a time, she was like this too. She couldn't bear to step on the flowers, insects and ants on the side of the road. She always loved to treat injured spirit beasts. When she was teased by the same door, her cheeks would be hot and she was too embarrassed to speak.
    Recalling the innocent and kind-hearted girl in my memory, it is as if before.
    She couldn't help touching her face.
    The skin is still beautiful, but the heart is rotten and vicissitudes of life.
    "Girl, what about you? What's your name? I... I'll go back and write your name into our Ye family tree." Ye Yun looked at her nervously and expectantly, "Don't worry, my parents will not dislike your cultivation. Lowly. I will work hard with you to cultivate..."
    Qiao Qiao didn't want to listen, she interrupted indifferently, "You go."
    The karma in the back of his head was furious when he heard the words, and the voice transmission said: "Can't let him go! Hurry up! Click to suck him up immediately! These men are accustomed to rhetoric and speak better than singing! When he gets your body, he will immediately abandon you and look for another woman!"
    Qiao Qiao closed his eyes.
    She didn't want to delve into this, at least at this moment, she was willing to believe in the teenager in front of her who looked exactly like her once.
    Ye Yun held the jade pendant, at a loss, "Girl, you..."
    Qiao Qiao shouted at Ye Yun who was staying in place, "I told you to go! Hear you!"
    "No going!" The karma is no longer hidden, from Qiao. Qiao broke free behind him, and the bloody minced meat squirmed in his lower body.
    The torn skin on Qiao Qiao's back quickly healed again, strangely terrifying.
    Karma licked the red lips and grinned and said, "Don't you want to marry her as a priest? Come on!"
    Ye Yun widened his eyes in horror.
    Karma glanced at Qiao Qiao contemptuously, "Have you seen? This little baby is going to pee his pants in fright!"
    Qiao Qiao did not expect that she would reveal her real body in front of Ye Yun. She was extremely embarrassed, shook her head, weeping, and begged: "Forget it! Let him go! I have killed so many people, let him go, okay? I can kill other men for you... let go Let him!"
    Karma said coldly: "Every man can't let it go!" As
    soon as the voice fell, she lifted her palm and cut out a wind blade, preparing to cut off Ye Yun's leg, and forcibly sucked him. Qiao Qiao hurriedly wielded another mana to counteract the wind blade of karma. Turning his head and shouting at Ye Yun: "Go!"
    Ye Yun hurriedly took out the teleportation charm to escape.
    The karmic anger was raging, and he said with hatred: "Men are all thin lovers! Why are you so obsessed?"
    Qiao Qiao hurriedly explained, "Perhaps...maybe Ye Yun is not! Ye Yun is only seventeen years old, and he doesn't understand anything." In order to prove it to the karma, Qiao Qiao held the cloud flower and smiled with tears, "Look, Ye Yun can't bear to trample on this flower to death, he is good..."
    "Idiot!"
    Karma Her face was so angry that she slapped her severely.
    Qiao Qiao sat on the ground, holding his hot cheek with one hand, and holding the cloud flower tightly with the other, tears falling like rain.
    "You really disappoint me! You have a strong body, but you
    cry and cry all day long and soft, how can you make a big thing? No wonder God let me replace it!" Qiao Qiao cried.
    She raised her head in surprise, and opened her tearful apricot eyes, "...what did you say?" The
    karma immediately went through the catastrophe, she was confident and smiled, "Why do you think Jihuan is looking for you? It's just because of your status as the darling of heaven." "
    She and Ji Huan are sisters and brothers. But Jihuan is a man, and every day he stays with him, karma is like years.
    To have her own body, she must find another host to parasite.
    One day, Jihuan cultivated into concentration, and suddenly heard a voice that could not distinguish between men and women, claiming to be "the Way of Heaven." Originally Jihanhua didn't believe it, but Heaven predicted his trajectory in the next few days. In the beginning, Tiandao gave a supplementary exercise method to let the two assist Qiao Qiao to ascend as soon as possible, and promised that as long as Qiao Qiao ascends, the two will follow. After some things, Tiandao became more and more dissatisfied with Qiao Qiao and directly told the karma that she could use Qiao Qiao to ascend and replace her as the new darling of Tiandao. After the ascension, the Heavenly Dao gave the Karma Silent Countless treasures and shelters in the upper realm, allowing them to smoothly become true immortals.
    But there are two prerequisites.
    One, extinguished Chu Ruoting.
    Second, lift the seal.
    This is not difficult for loneliness and karma.
    The karma was condescending to look at Qiao Qiao, his tone was very disgusting, "When I cross the catastrophe, I will be able to condense my body and completely get rid of you idiot."
    Qiao Qiao lay on the ground, lost and helpless, unable to digest the information.
    Just in time, the karma looked in a certain direction in the woods.
    "Say Cao Cao Cao Cao arrived." She narrowed her charming eyes and smiled coolly, "Go, kill Chu Ruoting first!"