43

Jing Mo thought he had heard it wrong.
    His eyes lit up suddenly, and he walked into the house holding the big bucket.
    "Leave it there." Chu Ruoting pointed a corner and said coldly, "I let you in because I was afraid that you would kill the spirit fish with clumsiness."
    Jing Mo turned and put down the barrel and threw it away. Throwing away the water stains on Liu Hai, the crystal water stains flowed along his handsome outline.
    He explained earnestly: "As long as I inject spiritual power into the bucket all night, the fish will not die."
    Chu Ruoting gave him a deep look and felt it was necessary to have a good talk with him.
    She said: "Sit down."
    Jing Mo opened the stool and put his hands on his knees obediently.
    "Jing Mo." Chu Ruoting was very puzzled, "Why do you have to follow me? Don't you work hard these days?"
    She doesn't even remember how many times yin and yang ridiculed him, how many yin and yang yelled at him, and ordered him. How many things have been done.
    Jing Mo seemed to understand but not.
    Chu Ruoting sighed and asked him in a different way: "What do you want from me?"
    He tried his best to approach her, there must be a purpose.
    Jing Mo was stunned.
    He later realized that he tore off the kelp wrapped around his shoulders and clasped them in a ball.
    "I said, I want to be with you."
    Chu Ruoting frowned. "Nonsense! I don't have anything. What benefits can you get by following me?" Jing Mo couldn't figure it out, and the devil never taught him. For these, he only asked in a daze: "Why do we have to get benefits? That time...that time we were in the woods...I am very happy with you, so I want to always follow you."
    It's that simple and pure.
    Chu Ruoting looked at Jing Mo and suddenly understood what he meant.
    They did the most intimate thing in the world, and they deserved to be together.
    What is the logic?
    But Jing Mo is such a logic!
    Chu Ruoting suddenly felt a sense of powerlessness. She shook her head in a complex tone: "Are you really stupid or pretending to be stupid?"
    "I'm not stupid." Jing Mo even made a face, "I am the strongest demon lord ." Subordinates."
    Chu Ruoting: "That's your devil's stupid."
    Even with this IQ, you can be the leader of the assassin, but Wu Nian Gong can't recruit people!
    Jing Mo, who had never been anxious with Chu Ruoting, immediately retorted: "Chu Chu, you can't say that to the devil. The devil is very good to me, and the devil is the best person in the world."
    Chu Ruoting was speechless. .
    Xi Hai Mojun is the biggest villain in "Qiao Qiao Xiuzhen Ji", does he still need you to sell it?
    Chu Ruoting finally understood, Jing Mo was such a clumsy brain. She didn't want to talk to him, and said coldly: "I'm going to meditate and practice, you can do it yourself."
    "Chu Chu." Jing Mo blinked, "Can I be with you here?"
    "
    Let's go with you." Chu Ruoting didn't. Regardless of him, sit back on the futon upright, pinch his hands and close his eyes.
    A light like a bean.
    There was squally rain outside the house, and the figures in the house were in pairs.
    Jing Mo watched Chu Ruoting meditate, his heart was sour and happy.
    She is so pretty.
    Even if he always can't remember her look, but he knows that she is very beautiful.
    Just looking at her can't help being hard.
    Jing Mo had never been like this before. Ever since she got a taste of Chu Ruoting, as long as she saw her slim body from a distance, it would rise up there, and the hot stubbornness would be on the base of her legs.
    Jing Mo learned to self-blaspheme.
    In the same narrow wooden house, she was immersed in her practice.
    The warm yellow flame traced her skin like jade. The scent of flowers, mixed with the salty taste of the sea breeze, penetrated into Jing Mo's nasal cavity.
    He was extremely impatient. Quietly stretched out his hand into his trousers, grasped the hard heat, stared at Chu Ruoting's beautiful face, and pulled it up.
    Jing Mo imagined the ecstasy of that time.
    She opened her lips and held the soft flesh that was not yet erect, her tongue and teeth lightly gnawed, and wrapped all the penis into
    her warm and moist mouth... She took off her skirt, revealing the pink Hanato, and the love liquid on it was flowing. ,
    Sinking a little bit, swallowing him... Jing Mo's teeth clenched his lips tightly, his eyes locked on Chu Ruoting's non-sexy face, his right hand moved faster and faster, faster and faster . As if she was sucking and kissing herself with her small mouth. Finally, he suppressed his breath, letting go of the sticky warmth.
    When the sentiment faded, Jing Mo realized what he did to Chu Ruoting.
    He seemed to have made a mistake, for fear of being discovered by Chu Ruoting, he panicked and cast a spell to clean up the evil turbidity. He immediately sat back on the stool, put his hands to his knees nervously, waiting for Chu Ruoting to wake up from a state of meditation.
    *The
    next day, the sea and the sky are as blue as washing.
    Chu Ruoting was about to start drying the spirit fish.
    But I don't know if it is an illusion, Jing Mo is weird today. He usually likes to look at her for a moment, but today he looks away.
    It was the first time that Chu Ruoting saw this kind of person with all his emotions written on his face.
    "Jing Mo, what did you do last night?"
    Of course, Jing Mo wouldn't tell Chu Ruoting. He secretly blasphemed herself against her who was sitting cross-legged last night three times.
    "I'm sleeping."
    Chu Ruoting was full of question marks: "Where do you sleep as a monk?"
    "...I'm the demon cultivator." Jing Mo reluctantly lied, "the demon cultivator must sleep."
    What kind of exercises do demons practice? "Mentally Handicapped Formula"?
    Chu Ruoting was inexplicable.
    She didn't bother to spend time with him, taking the big bucket with spirit fish outside the house and trying to dry it. I don't know how other people in the fishing village did it. As long as Chu Ruoting caught the spirit fish, before he had time to string it, the spirit fish turned into sea water.
    Jing Mo stood up and asked Ying: "Chu Chu, I know how to dry the spirit fish, I'll come!" Chu Ruoting couldn't ask for it, and threw all the spirit fish to him.
    Chu Ruoting has thought about it, fishing for spirit fish in Xihai is not a long-term solution, it is better to try something else to make a living.
    Xi Hai lacked spiritual plants, and Chu Ruoting was the first to eliminate alchemy. There were a lot of materials for refining, so she could replace it with a common fire furnace to see if she could make some low-level spiritual treasures.
    Making up her mind, Chu Ruoting left Jing Mo and went to the village to purchase materials.
    She left for a whole day, and when she returned late in the evening, Jing Mo was still sitting in front of the house stringing fish.
    He saw Chu Ruoting smile brightly.
    Chu Ruoting approached, and immediately recognized a bloody smell on the tip of her nose. She frowned slightly, and subconsciously suspected that Jing Mo, the demon cultivator, had killed someone. When her eyes were cold, she went to catch his wrist.
    Jing Mo hurriedly turned his back, his expression nervous.
    "
    Take your hand out!" Chu Ruoting stared and ordered sharply.
    In the period of Jing Mo, Ai Ai spread his palms.
    With the halo of the sunset glow, Chu Ruoting could see that the flesh and blood of his palm was rolling, dripping with blood. She stared at it and asked: "What's the matter?"
    Jing Mo whispered, "The rope of a fish string must be stained with blood to prevent the fish from turning into water."
    "Would you not use animal blood?"
    "...I think Hurry up and do what you explained." Jing Mo lowered his eyes with shame, "I didn't think so much."
    Chu Ruoting was speechless for a while.
    After a long time, she said solemnly: "Why are you doing this."
    Jing Mo thought it was upsetting her again, and his clear eyes were panic: "Chu Chu, I like you, so I want to help you."
    Zhong Yi? help?
    Chu Ruoting almost forgot how long she hadn't heard such words.
    She was lonely and desolate for half of her life. She never thought that someone would say this to her one day.
    Chu Ruoting took a serious look at him, and suddenly felt a little pain in her head. She held her temples and sat on the steps of the wooden house, closing her eyes slowly.
    The people behind him approached, Jing Mo hesitated and said: "Chu Chu, are you uncomfortable? I'll rub it for you." After he said, he inserted his five fingers into her black hair, and the rough fingers smoothed from the scalp to the hair. tail.
    Chu Ruoting stiffened.
    But the strength of his kneading was not light or heavy, it was too comfortable.
    The setting sun sinks into the sea, clouds are fluttering in the air, and the sea breeze in the evening is blowing, as if all the troubles and exhaustion are out of this moment.
    Seeing Chu Ruoting didn't yell at him to leave, Jing Mo was very happy with her long hair like brocade. He couldn't suppress the corners of his curled mouth, and whispered: "Chu Chu, from now on, I will take care of you."
    Chu Ruoting's eyelashes with closed eyes trembled slightly, and her heart felt complicated and unspeakable. Also unknown.