118

Kuang Hanchen walked very slowly.
    The poison that the poisonous grandma gave him just now is not sure what kind of poison, his throat is burning, his abdomen seems to be pricked by countless needles, and the cramps are unbearable.
    ...It should be going to be pierced again.
    He stopped and wiped the cold sweat from his forehead. He took out the gel pill given by Chu Ruoting from his arms and swallowed the last one.
    The pain gradually disappeared and the muscles began to numb.
    Thanks to Ningti Wan, he had to bear the torture of the poisonous grandmother for days. Although the appearance was only slightly thin, the skin covered by the clothes was sore and ulcerated, and the internal organs were eroded into a mass of rotten rags by various poisons.
    The pain is like a shadow, and the pain is unspeakable day and night.
    Regret it?
    Do not.
    He never regrets any of his decisions, even if the decision is wrong, he will not regret it.
    When he stood in the corner and looked at Jing Mo and Chu Ruoting enviously, he knew what he wanted.
    Kuang Hanchen also wanted to stand beside Chu Ruoting.
    See her smiling at him, caring for him, and then leaking a few warmth from her fingers.
    It's a pity that he is not Jing Mo, without pure and sincere, so that she has no grudges; he is also not a demon king, without power and strength, he can grab it.
    He holds only two bad cards in his hand.
    One is his true heart, and the other is his fate.
    He must use these two things to weave a net for Chu Ruoting. When she breaks in, there is no way to avoid, no way to retreat.
    People will have weaknesses.
    Chu Ruoting's weakness is not being soft-hearted, but being good to others, not knowing what to do. As long as others treat her desperately, she can't distinguish between moving and liking.
    Kuang Hanchen could see clearly.
    Therefore, he must be injured for Chu Ruoting.
    He was badly injured and not so fast to die.
    Medicine Man... Isn't it right?
    When the poisonous grandmother made this request, Kuang Hanchen felt that God was helping him.
    A fool will give silently.
    He took his life to lure her into the game. After giving, you must let her know, so that she can be loved because of pity and love because of shame.
    Kuang Hanchen originally planned to spend two days under the poisonous grandmother, to create an opportunity for Chu Ruoting to discover the truth. But he didn't expect that Chu Ruoting ran away after stealing the lamp. There was no one in sight for a month, and there was no news.
    In order to survive, he pretended to be a snake to the poisonous grandmother, vaguely stance, and deliberately offered plans.
    How dare he design Jingmo?
    Chu Ruoting knew who moved a piece of Jing Mo's hair, and was afraid that she would cut him alive.
    Kuang Hanchen would not be so stupid.
    He poured "Golden Wind and Jade Dew" in the corner. The blood given to the poisonous grandmother these days is his own blood. Anyway, it's poisonous, it's not too bad for one or two bowls, so let's fool around first.
    Kuang Hanchen was anxious in his heart, fearing that he would not be able to make it through.
    He asked Jing Mo to transmit the voice to Chu Ruoting, hoping that she would return to Wu Nian Palace soon, but Jing Mo said, "Chu Chu didn't give me the sound transmission talisman. She said that men would affect her efficiency when running around."
    Kuang Hanchen A moment of speechlessness.
    He came to Xuanshuang Palace, Jing Mo saw him from a distance, jumped up and waved, smiling brightly, "Song
    Shi !" Kuang Hanchen leaned weakly on the door frame and looked up and down Jing Mo, not knowing how Jing Mo was so optimistic and cheerful. It seems that all the ups and downs in the world have nothing to do with him.
    Kuang Hanchen asked: "Has the saint come back?" After the
    words came out, his voice was as rough as a broken gong.
    Jing Mo's eyes widened in astonishment: "Song
    Shi , what's wrong with your throat?" Kuang Hanchen himself was taken aback.
    He thought of the poison that the poisonous grandma gave him, grabbed his eyelashes, and said indifferently: "I have suffered a little injury."
    During this period, Song Ju always came to ask Chu Chu whereabouts, and Jing Mo's ears heard dead calluses. He was dejected, "I haven't come back yet, I guess I have to find a hundred conch."
    One hundred.
    That is three months.
    Kuang Hanchen was extremely disappointed.
    The severe pain in the body and the accumulation of poison, he shouldn't be able to wait for that time.
    He took out a letter from his storage bag, shook his hand and handed it to Jing Mo, and said dumbly: "Jing Mo, promise me one thing...If I die, I must give this letter to the saint."
    There was no lacquer on the letter, and Kuang Hanchen was not worried that Jing Mo would peek at it.
    Jing Mo took the letter, looked at him in a panic, and wondered: "Song
    Shi , why are you dead?" Kuang Hanchen twitched his mouth and chuckled silently, "Heaven and humans have five fadings, so what can I do if I die? Strange." He paused, "Are there any gel pills?"
    "...No, they are all for you."
    "The saint is back, you remember to ask her for it. She will ask you why you want to gel. Maru, tell her the truth."
    "Oh." Jing Mo stuffed the letter back to his waist.
    He was curious as to why Song Shi did this, but he knew that if he asked, he didn't ask.
    Kuang Hanchen started to feel pain again, he was afraid that Jing Mo would see something, so he hurriedly left Xuanshuang Palace.
    Halfway through, the toxicity can't be suppressed by the gel pills.
    Kuang Hanchen's knees softened and he vomited violently while supporting the palace wall with one hand. I don't know if it is bile or congestion, it is bitter and astringent.
    On the cold and lonely road, his retching voice echoed.
    Although the poisonous grandmother is merciful, but the drug is too strong. It is a miracle that he can live till now.
    Can it be delayed for a day?
    Kuang Hanchen fell to his knees, his right hand tightly grasped the sachet containing the talisman. After a while, he raised his sleeves and wiped the corners of his mouth, enduring the pain and stood up.
    At this moment, a surprised voice suddenly sounded behind him: "Song
    Shi ? What's wrong with you?" Kuang Hanchen was startled.
    He faced the palace wall and restrained his ecstasy. After using the dust-cleaning technique to clean up the filth, he turned around and
    saluted her calmly, "Holy woman , you are back." Chu Ruoting's eyes fell on his face.
    Not seeing him for more than a month, he was much thinner. Because of the violent vomiting just now, his eyes were moist and flushed, a few strands of hair hung messy on his forehead, his cheeks were slightly sunken, and his eyebrows were stained with despairing wind and frost.
    "What's the matter with your voice?"
    She remembered Song Zhi's clear voice, how hoarse and harsh now.
    Kuang Hanchen claimed that the demon beast was inadvertently poisoned when it was hunting, and he would raise it for two days.
    Chu Ruoting felt that the poison in him was weird.
    "I'll take a look for you." She raised her hand to check his pulse, and just touched the back of the other's hand, he seemed to be scalded and quickly avoided.
    Kuang Hanchen's heart was beating.
    He caught a trace of her concern, and his heart was sore and swollen. It was worth it for her to get to this point.
    But now is not a good time for her to discover the truth.
    It is inevitable that you will mess up your calculations if you are too hasty.
    Kuang Hanchen raised his eyebrows and put his hands behind him, pretending to complain: "Holy girl, you...how can you touch my hand casually?"
    "I didn't want to touch you!" Chu Ruoting explained quickly, "What about you ?" The poison doesn't seem right."
    "It's just a little poison." Kuang Hanchen fell his head in silence, and pressed his lips lightly, as if she had been insulted by her hand.
    Chu Ruoting was slightly embarrassed.
    I don't know, I thought that the saint of Wu Nian Palace bullied others and molested the male Xiu passing by.
    "I'm troubled."
    After speaking, Chu Ruoting shook her head and turned away.
    Kuang Hanchen stood still and watched her leave, thinking about everything.
    *
    Jing Mo sat at the gate of Xuanshuang Palace, thinking about how Song Shi has become more and more weird during this time.
    Chu Ruoting came back and ran into him.
    "Jing Mo!"
    Jing Mo jumped up immediately, "Chu Chu, when did you come back?"
    Chu Ruoting stepped her feet and rubbed his hair, and smiled: "It's been a while since we came back." The
    two of them went into the yard together. Sitting at the stone table under the tree.
    Chu Ruoting told him that she had found two more treasures. Jing Mo was very pleased to
    hear that: "Then we can leave soon?" Chu Ruoting nodded, "Yes."
    "After leaving Wunian Palace, we Where to go?" Jing Mo has already begun to look forward to the future, "Do you live in a fishing village?"
    Chu Ruoting coughed, "It's not just the two of us."
    She said, "And what I mentioned to you before...well, Do you remember?"
    Jing Mo nodded, "Remember."
    Chu Ruoting took his hand and counted with her fingers one by one, "Look, in addition to you and me, there will be Xie Suxing, You Yueming, Yan Yan Senior."
    Jing Mo opened his five fingers and raised his other hand, "What about the five here?"
    Chu Ruoting held his two fingers, "There are also Qingqing and
    Azhu ." "There are still three people left ." Ah." Jing Mo's eyes were clear, and he seriously suggested to Chu Ruoting, "It's better to call Daiying, Mojun and Song Shi again, it's just right."
    Chu Ruoting stretched his hairband and bounced back with a "pop", laughing, "Why call so many people? We are not going to fight!"
    Jing Mo rubbed his forehead and laughed.
    "Jing Mo, will you get along with them?"
    "As long as Chu Chu likes them, I like them too." But what
    if they don't like him?
    Jing Mo hurriedly asked, "Chu Chu, what are their personalities?"
    Chu Ruoting relaxedly leaned on his shoulder, breathing the warm sea breeze, and smiled: "Come on, listen to me slowly..."
    Jing Mo understood.
    They are all very good to Chu Chu, they are all good people.
    Jing Mo looked forward to seeing them very much.
    After Chu Ruoting finished speaking briefly, remembering something, "By the way, do you still use the Huangji Formation Plate that Senior Yan gave you?"
    Jing Mo blushed and hesitated.
    He wrote all emotions on his face, and Chu Ruoting knew he was lazy at a glance.
    Jing Mo shook her arm with wet eyes, and said in
    kindness : "Chu Chu, it's been a long time. Can you...can..." Chu Ruoting smirked and nodded the tip of his nose, "Okay, just once."
    With permission, Jing Mo rejoiced. He hugged Chu Ruoting horizontally and ran into the sleeping hall excitedly.
    Chu Ruoting was pressed on the soft brocade by him.
    Jing Mo held her face, went to kiss her fluffy eyebrows, slender eyelashes, small nose... The big hands wandered down, pulled off the waistband of her tight waist, and opened the skirt, making her smooth and delicate. Rubbed her belly.
    Then he lowered his head into her plump chest, licked and sucked on the cornel with the tip of his tongue.
    Chu Ruoting was itchy and numb, and she was rightly infatuated. She heard Jing Mo ask vaguely: "By the way, Chu Chu, do you still have gel pills?"
    Chu Ruoting opened her eyes slightly, looked at the drape on the bed, and gasped: "I didn't give you a bottle before. Dozens of them, have you used up?"
    Dong Su Lin's gel pills can quickly relieve pain. .
    The beauty disappeared in Chu Ruoting's mind. She suddenly sat up and pressed Jing Mo's shoulder, "Where did you get hurt?"
    Jing Mo held her snow-white forearm, kissed repeatedly along her wrist, and explained, "It's not that I was hurt."
    "Then you want it ." What does Ning Ti Wan do?"
    "It's Song
    Shi ...I gave him the bottle too." Chu Ruoting thought about Song Shi's poisoning. She felt tricky and wanted to ask again, but Jing Mo covered her lips.