94

Chu Ruoting discovered that Helian Youhen would be wrong.
    But she couldn't refuse, she could only cater to it with a dry smile.
    Helian Youhen wanted to break free of the yellow ribbon with both hands, and Chu Ruoting hurriedly stopped and said: "Molord, don't...don't move, I'll come."
    After speaking, Chu Ruoting stretched out her hand and slowly pulled down his pants.
    Every movement of her was very slow. After pulling a pair of pants for a long time, Helian's anxious forehead was full of sweat, "What are you doing so
    slowly ? Sit up soon." Chu Ruoting heard him full of anger. , Suspicious.
    The penis under Helian Youhen's crotch was already fierce and hard, Chu Ruoting stretched out her hands, absently supporting the penis to move.
    Why didn't you sleep, why didn't you sleep...
    Helian Youhen raised his tied hands, his expression gloomy, " I'm going to break away."
    Chu Ruoting was startled.
    Rune took her to draw things for three whole days! When Helian Youhen is in a coma, the rune belt can blur his previous memory and disappear automatically after six hours, leaving no trace.
    "Mojun, don't be anxious." Chu Ruoting had no choice but to open the hem of the skirt and pull down her pants. She palmed the armrest of the throne with her hands and her legs opened wide, putting Huato on the hard and hot of Helian's scars.
    The fleshy stem is close to the soft petals, and Helian Youhen raises his head slightly comfortably.
    Chu Ruoting was hiding something in her heart, and her body was dry.
    Afraid of Helian’s suspicion, she quietly ran the "Meisheng Jue", sitting on his stiff penis, gently rubbing the stem with the flower nucleus back and forth, and gradually secreting the transparent honey liquid that pressed the two of them together. It's sticky.
    Helian Youhen was teased by her, trying to reach out and hug her to kiss and rub, but he was bound by a rune belt. It was really itchy, the muscles all over his body were tight, and clear and smooth lines were outlined.
    He couldn't help holding his hips, looking for the path hidden in the wet petals.
    The penis poked and slid on the petals, Chu Ruoting couldn't help groaning softly.
    She raised her hips, found the big round head on the top of his penis, and took the initiative to stick it on the small hole.
    The fitting is slippery and greasy, and Helian Youhen can pinpoint the position and squeeze it in.
    The narrow small hole was suddenly filled, Chu Ruoting couldn't help clamping the inner wall, leaning forward, clasping Helian Youhen's shoulders, and slightly moved her waist.
    Although the throne is wide, it is inconvenient to move. Chu Ruoting secretly observed the condition of Helian Youhen's face, the corners of his eyes were lustrous and red, and he looked quite sober.
    Chu Ruoting thought about the matter, and every move was very small.
    This drove Helian Youhen into a frantic anxiousness, as if he couldn't get it up with a rope.
    He wanted to pinch Chu Ruoting's tender buttocks, but with his hands tied, he could only gritted his teeth and
    said hoarsely : "You are moving." Chu Ruoting said on his mouth well, actually sitting on his hips. In time, wandering beyond the sky.
    Helian Youhen didn't ask her to take the initiative to take care of it. He pushed up, broke the folds in the flower path, entered the whole root, and slammed into the warm and tight place.
    The pleasure brought by the sudden movement made Chu Ruoting exhale.
    Firmly holding the armrests of the seat with both hands, the delicate body attached to Helian Youhen's broad and solid chest, swaying with him, like a small boat in the storm. The flower hole under her body was completely opened by the swollen fleshy stem, pounding a piece of mud, she involuntarily bit her lips, her face flushed, and she groaned softly.
    As the penis between her legs fought wildly, Chu Ruoting gradually moved in love, and the filled acupuncture point was flooded with water. The indescribable pleasure flowed everywhere along the lower abdomen, and gradually gathered at the peak of sensitivity. Chu Ruoting shuddered, happy that it exploded into fireworks in her mind.
    She loosened the armrest and hugged Helian Youhen's head, involuntarily immersed in the aftermath of her body, and lost her senses for a moment.
    Helian Youhen was buried in the penis of her body, and felt the convulsion caused by her deflation, and she was clamped and shrunk. The arm muscles were bulging and tight.
    With his head buried in her full cleavage, with his hands tied, he could only open her skirt with his mouth, slurp and lick her soft and white breast, and lick her dogwood with the tip of his tongue.
    Chu Ruoting trembled lightly, "Devil, don't... don't bite."
    Instead, Helian Youhen bit her nipple more happily.
    Although he didn't want to admit it, he really liked doing things like this with Chu Ruoting.
    Before I knew her, the saints were all tools of prostitution. This is the tradition passed down by the demon monarchs of Wu Nian Palace, and he is no exception. But now, he only wants her, other women...n't work.
    As for why, Helian Youhen did not delve into this issue.
    Helian Youhen Yangwu stubbornly pressed against her Hanato, his scalp was numb, and even his mind was a little dizzy.
    He didn't care, thinking he was about to shoot.
    "Chu Ruoting..." He slowed down and said hoarsely in Chu Ruoting's ears: "I want to tell you something."
    Chu Ruoting narrowed his eyes as he watched him tightly.
    Demon Lord, what do you want to say?" "This seat has refined a semi-magic tool, that is..."
    Helian Youhen's voice gradually lowered, and as the rune belt on his wrist glowed softly, he closed it. His eyes fainted on the throne.
    Chu Ruoting got up, filled the stiff penis under the flower path, and slid out smoothly.
    The other person fainted, the outline was not as cold and sharp as usual, and the dark sword eyebrows were lowered, looking extraordinarily handsome. Chu Ruoting lifted her hand, smoothed his messy hair, and sighed softly, "Demon, I'm sorry."
    After putting on the clothes of the two, Chu Ruoting checked again and made sure there was no problem, and hurried to the refiner. room.
    On the way, she had a face-to-face meeting with the poisonous grandmother.
    The poisonous grandmother leaned on the dragon's head and stood on the edge of the palace wall, squatting on his back, and his messy gray hair almost dragged to the ground. She didn't know what kind of poison she had practiced, and the large sarcoma on her head was ulcerated and pus, which made people feel nauseous and uncomfortable.
    Poisonous grandma and her have not guilty of river water in the past few years, but they don’t like each other. Chu Ruoting will not deliberately look for bad luck in the late stage of Poisonous grandmother’s cultivation base.
    She was afraid of what the poisonous grandma would find, so she turned her feet and changed her way.
    The poisonous grandmother glanced at the closed palace, and then at the direction Chu Ruoting was leaving, lightly rolling her cloudy and yellow eyes.
    *
    Chu Ruoting walked blindly in the opposite direction of the mixing chamber.
    She must steal the soul lamp within twelve hours, but she always feels that the poisonous grandmother is spying on herself with her divine sense.
    I was thinking about what to do next, but I ran into an acquaintance around the corner.
    "Saint, what a coincidence."
    Kuang Hanchen pretended to see her casually.
    Chu Ruoting was unsure, and she was taken aback when she heard the words: "...Why are you here?"
    Kuang Hanchen wouldn't say that he came here specifically for a chance encounter.
    He lowered his eyebrows and said, "I'm thinking of buying some spirit wine for
    Jingmo ." Jing Mo and Daiying like spirit wine, and Chu Ruoting often doesn't have enough for them to drink. Therefore, Chu Ruoting did not doubt.
    The poisonous grandmother Ruoyoruowu's peeping still existed, and Chu Ruoting smiled stiffly: "Really?"
    She lowered her eyes, and her mind moved quickly.
    Chu Ruoting was anxious to be wise, raised her face, winked at Kuang Hanchen, and smirked: "Song Shi, how do I think you look so good today. Your waist..." She pinched her hand, "Hey,     She's really thin!"
    "..."
She was like a female hooligan, and Kuang Hanchen was a little bit overwhelmed.
    What is Chu Ruoting going crazy?
    Chu Ruoting lifted his chin and looked at it frivolously: "Although she doesn't look very good, but the saintess has eaten a lot of big fish and meat, she wants to taste the cabbage." Her eyes were dim and her index finger was on. He tapped three times on the side of his face, "You come to be one of the saint's ambassadors, how about it?"
    Her fingertips were cold, and she touched Kuang Hanchen's easy face, making his heart beat.
    Kuang Hanchen immediately understood what she meant, and acted tacitly with her, "How can Song
    Shi be worthy of being the envoy of the saint?" A sage envoy." Chu Ruoting didn't expect him to be so clever on the road, and let her down, "Follow me, and promise to let you eat and drink spicy."
    She smiled, her bright eyes were bright, and her face was brighter than the spring flowers.
    Kuang Hanchen was stunned for a while.
    With unspeakable emotions surging in his heart, he bowed his head, half-truth and asked, "The saint is true? Don't deceive me."
    Chu Ruoting thought that Song Zheng played well.
    She touched his chin and acted frivolously: "Don't worry, as long as you follow me, you won't be treated badly. How about it?"
    Kuang Hanchen smiled slightly: "I have admired the saint for a long time, so I am naturally willing."
    Chu Ruoting side Feeling the poisonous grandmother’s consciousness, while still awkwardly speaking, "Really? Why do you admire this saint?"
    "The saint still remember the day when I first met?" Kuang Hanchen stared affectionately and tenderly. Her eyes, "The saint gave me a rejuvenating pill, and I said, thank you for saving my life, and the villain will never hesitate."
    He looks very ordinary, even his eyes are dull and godless.
    But at this moment, being locked in by his gaze, Chu Ruoting's cheeks were a little hot.
    She suppressed her weirdness and turned aside her gaze, "How do you prove it?"
    Kuang Hanchen was full of rhetoric. He said affectionately: "Did you feel the sea breeze blowing from Xi Hai? That is the call I miss all day long."
    "In your eyes you can see the mountains and rivers, the sunset and the lonely sky. But my eyesight is short and I can only see you."
    "The belt is getting wider and I won't regret it, I only do it for you, and I will be haggard."
    "The sun, the moon and the stars are hanging on. In the sky, but you live in my heart."
    Chu Ruoting: "..."
    Beyond the wall, the poisonous grandmother suddenly clenched the crutches and pressed her toes to the ground.
    why! Why does she still hear this kind of tiger-wolf word when she gets old? Her face was ashen, could not help but curse:
    "!! His mother was too sick
    sick" -------- --------