91

Chu Ruoting first went to see Helian Youhen, and as Song said, the devil was in retreat and no one was seen.
    It's really weird.
    Chu Ruoting came to the mixing room with suspicion in her heart.
    There was a restriction placed by the demon king outside the refining chamber, and no one except her could enter. Chu Ruoting opened the door and stood under the high lotus platform.
    On the lotus platform carved with beautiful jade, there is a luminous colorful glass lamp floating.
    For so many years, Chu Ruoting had seen this lamp countless times, and never thought that one day, she would come and take it secretly.
    She couldn't wait to take the soul lamp and leave now, but rationally told her that she couldn't do this.
    She must wait for the Demon Lord to leave the barrier, and after he fell asleep, replace the fake soul-containing lamp...Only in this way, the Demon Lord will not be disadvantageous to Jingmo Daiying.
    Chu Ruoting pretended to read the books in the refining chamber, and actually used his spiritual consciousness to quietly observe the details of the soul lamp. At that time, she tried her best to make the fake soul lamp the same as the real one.
    *
    What Chu Ruoting said did not leave a trace in Jing Mo's heart.
    He has nothing to ask for in this life, it doesn't matter what soul, what longevity, and what the world's supreme is.
    He just wanted to be with Chu Chu forever and ever.
    By the way, if Song Shi and Dai Ying were there, it would be even better!
    Daiying is his old partner, and Song Shi always finds interesting things for him. Chu Chu and Daiying are not there, and the only friend who can talk is Song Shi.
    "Song Shi!"
    Jing Mo took out Lingguo Lingjiu from the room, and couldn't find anyone in the blink of an eye.
    "...Where did you go?"
    Jing Mo frowned, looked around, and suddenly remembered a place.
    He stepped on the railing and jumped onto the roof of Xuanshuang Palace with his strength, and as expected, he saw Song Shi.
    Song Shi was lying on the roof with his hands resting on the back of his head, his sleeves slid to his elbows, revealing a strong and tight forearm. His face was covered with a leaf of green leaves, covering his eyes, and his right leg was resting on his left knee, looking relaxed and relaxed.
    He always looks cautious and respectful. Only when Jing Mo knows that when there is no one around, he will show a somewhat informal nature.
    Jing Mo stepped on the tiles and came to sit down next to Song Shi.
    He took a Lingguo and wiped it on his sleeve, bit it down, chewing and asked: "Song Shi, why do you like to lie on the roof so much?"
    Song Shi did not answer.
    After a while, he took off the green leaves covering his eyes and squinted to adjust to the dazzling light.
    Song Ju raised his right hand and opened his five slender fingers with distinct joints, as if he wanted to grab a handful of boundless Miyun. Looking up through the gap between his fingers, he whispered: "Don't you think... this can be closer to the sky."
    Jing Mo raised his head, "it seems to be closer." He shook the bangs covering his eyes on his forehead. , I guessed, "Song Shi, do you want to buy a flying magic weapon?"
    Song Shi ignored him.
    It should be said that Song Shi ignored him most of the time when no one was around.
    Jing Mo was used to it.
    He took out the spirit fruit and asked Song Jue if he wanted it. After a while, he took out another jar of spirit wine and shook it: "Would you try the spirit wine specially brought back by Chu Chu?"
    Song Ju coldly said, "I." Don't drink."
    Jing Mo said, "Huh?"
    He was extremely surprised, "You don't even drink?" He looked drunk, but he didn't drink.
    Song Shi looked away, and the yin-bird's gaze stretched into the distance along the roof of Xuanshuang Palace.
    Looking from the gaze, the entire Wunian Palace has a panoramic view, and the tidy gray walls and blue tiles stretch into one piece. Outside the palace, Xihai is vast, boundless and boundless.
    Like him now, he fell into the smoke and lost his way.
    He has taken shortcuts to practice witchcraft in this life. After his cultivation base breaks through the Nasal Infant, it is difficult for him to work harder. He is even now suffering from the backlash of evil powers. The Nascent God is always being dragged by life. Only with the use of P. splendens can he gain a moment. stable.
    But he does not regret it.
    What is the relationship between evil power backlash? What does it matter if the cultivation base can't grow?
    At least the enemy is dead.
    The wish was made, and the whole person became slack. Every day, either counting the green tiles of Wu Nian Palace, wasting time, or wandering around like a wandering ghost. Anyway, the Yuan Ying monk has a long life, slowly consuming, slowly consuming...There will always be a day of dying.
    Jing Mo sips the spirit wine one by one, only to feel the taste is sweet and clear. He couldn't help asking: "Song     Shi , why don't you drink?"
    "Spicy."
Spicy throat, spicy heart, and spicy lung always remind him of bad things.
    Jing Mo laughed loudly when he heard the words, and put a jar of wine into Song Shi’s arms, “Don’t worry about this wine, it’s sweet!”
    Song Shi turned a deaf ear to the wine jar, turned around and lay down again. Grab the leaves and put them on the eyes.
    ...
    "What are you doing in a daze? Drinking!" The
    beard-faced vulgar knife repairer opened his mouth severely, took the wine glass and poured it into his mouth violently, "Drink! You drink!"
    Fifty Six How can a year old drink alcohol?
    He was terrified, struggling hard, staring in horror at the magnificent and bright tassel palace lantern on the roof of the flower building, dizzy and horrified.
    I don't know if the spirits choked into the trachea, and his nose was so hot that his nose and tears flowed.
    "Oh! Brother Zhao!" Mother Yuan walked quickly with the embroidered handkerchief, rescued him from the knife repair hand, flattering and laughing, "Hanchen is still a child, where can he drink these things. You let him drink." , Could it be ruined!"
    Kuang Hanchen hid behind Yuan's mother, his face flushed, he bent down and coughed violently, his internal organs seemed to be burning.
    Mother Yuan apologized to Dao Xiu, holding his shirt with one hand, and one hand on her hips, turning her head and cross-brows and shouting angrily: "Mother Orio!" "Kuanli! Get out and get your son away!"
    After a while, the graceful female nun trot downstairs from the private room on the second floor, still holding a black jade flute in her hand.
    She was still upstairs playing a tune to the guests, and when she heard Mother Yuan’s lion voice, she knew something was wrong.
    The Oriole confessed her mistakes to Yuan’s mother after dragging the Hanchen, “Mom calms down, next time I’ll be optimistic about him, and I’ll never let him run in front of the hall.”
    “Fortunately, I didn’t encounter Longyang addiction. I only met a drunken maniac. Han Chen is a fan of jade carving, you don't want him to follow your old path, just take care of him! In case any monk wants to make him a rabbit, I can't help it!" , Cursing a few words, twisted his waist and went to the door to greet the guests.
    The Oriole hurriedly pulled Kuang Hanchen to the corner of the backyard of the Hualou.
    Mother Yuan's words are not unreasonable, and their happy cultivation level is lower than the other. The sword repairer just now was a senior who built the base three levels, so nothing happened.
    Niang Li squatted in front of her son, holding his hand, her Qingli face was covered with gloom.
    "Hanchen, you have always been obedient, didn't my mother warn you? Don't go to the front yard, what's the matter with you?"
    Kuang Hanchen pursed his lips, his voice is still childish, but his expression is very serious: "Mother, I have observed it. When the building is not busy, the table will be collected every other hour. When the building is busy, it will be collected every half an hour. I hurried to collect the good-quality leftovers before the tortoise came. , And then resold it to the Shixiu in Lijiaxiang, and earn an extra low-grade spirit stone every day."
    "You are still young, you don't need to worry about these." The Oriole girl burst into tears in her eyes, and took her son into her arms. Leaning on his little shoulder, "Forbearance... and forbearance! Your father will come back to pick up our mother and son, and he will definitely come back."
    The warm and salty sea breeze was blowing slowly, and it itched the black hair on Kuang Hanchen's temples.
    He closed his eyes, put his hands on the back of his head, and said abruptly, "Jing Mo, do you remember what your father is like?"
    "I can't remember." Jing Mo smiled, "Since the soul was taken away by the devil , I can’t remember a lot of things.” He took another Lingguo and ate it, and asked unclearly, “Song
    Shi , what is your father like? Is there a birthmark on his head?” Kuang Hanchen: “No. . " "
    no birthmark? " "
    no father. "
    ......
    your mother always told him, father personable, extraordinary appearance, is immune to find a more handsome in person than he is floating light industry.
    He also said that he looks five points similar to Dad.
    Kuang Hanchen didn't have any expectations for the father who had never met before.
    Only when he occasionally saw his peers riding on his father's neck, the laughter and laughter were too harsh, he couldn't help but wonder what the man who had kept his mother worried for all his life was like.
    It didn't take long for my mother to take him south.
    The day before leaving the Flowering Tower, Mother Yuan also sent some spirit stones.
    The Oriole smiled at the mirror, her eyes filled with joy, "Mother Yuan, thank you for your care over the years. I have found Brother Yun where I am, and I want to go to him."
    "Does he know you are looking for him?"
    "Brother Yun is there. Ask outside, if you don’t have time to find me, then I’ll go find him..." Lady Oriole curled her mouth and picked up a Feiyan hairpin in front of the dressing table, "He promised me that he will be a couple for life. You see, this is our token of love. "
    Yuan mother secretly shook his head, he began with the embroidered handkerchief wrapped stuffed in her hand, advised:" How could a man, then one by one letter, is a lie ghost "!!
    Oriole your mother does not Gladly, he said, "Brother Yun is not that kind of person...I believe him."
    Believe it with all my heart .
    Kuang Hanchen stood in the dark of the room, silently watching Niang Li talk to Mother Yuan all night.
    The next day, the mother and the son bought tickets for the spirit boat, and after more than ten days, they came to the main city of Kunnan.
    Kunnan is prosperous and expensive. The Oriole is in a tight situation. While looking for people, she can only take her children to live in the shed outside the city.
    The straw shed leaks wind in winter and rain in summer.
    One day, Mother Oriole joy running back, he picked up a will, circling in a narrow dark huts, "Chen cold! I find you a father! He, he was the master of the house Palace home!"
    Condition cold though Robinson I was young, but I also heard of the You family in Beilu, the Dongsu Lin family, and the Kunnan Nangong family.
    Father's family background is so prominent, now, their life should be easier, right?
    But the next day, Mother Li returned home and hid her face and cried.
    Kuang Hanchen asked her what was wrong. She didn't say a word. He went to the city to find out. Only then did he know that Nangong Yun had already married. The wife was a distinguished daughter of the family. The two couples are deeply affectionate. Du Qing held it for a month.
    Niang Li wanted to go to Nangong Yun to make it clear, but Nangong Yun asked her to have a good meal.
    Xu hurt her brain, and after that, Niang Li went crazy.
    Kuang Hanchen never saw her gentle and Xiuwan mother again.
    She wandered outside the Nangong Mansion all day, chattering, humming the little tune of "Shuangfeng new sound, love is always good", or she took out her jade flute and played "Song Lovesick" with a mournful voice. From beginning to end, she believed that Nangong Yun did not lie to her, that he would be reunited with their mother and son.
    Kuang Hanchen was so young that he had to make a living to earn spiritual stones, and he had to take care of his crazy mother. He fumbled around in the market, and gradually learned how to talk to people and talk nonsense to others.
    It was not until half a month later that Kuang Hanchen stood on the street and witnessed several domestic slaves dragging her mother into the Nangong house.
    They irrigated her with poisonous tarsal bones, rolled straw mats, and threw them back to the straw shed.
    Kuang Hanchen will never forget that day.
    The sky is like a dark cloud that never dissipates in the Palace of Wu Nian, heavy and dull, as if it is about to fall rainstorm.
    Shaking and pulling the straw mat away, he suddenly saw the twisted face, sunken cheekbones, and bloodshot eyeballs that almost came out of their sockets.
    After being infected with tarsus bone poison, she won't die immediately, and the Oriole girl still breathes.
    She tremblingly stretched out her hand like a withered, "Hanchen..."
    "Mother? Mother? What's wrong with you?"
    Although Kuang Hanchen was afraid, he still wanted to hold her hand.
    But Niang Li suddenly violently violently, her five dry and black fingers tightened the skirt of his clothes and pulled it down. She shed two lines of blood and tears at him, and shouted loudly: "Did you see it? Did you see my fate? Infatuated and wrongly paid, what the hell did I get in my whole life...what is it!"
    She loved Nangong Yun for the rest of my life. , Foolishly believed him for a lifetime, until the bowl of tarsus bone poison made her wake up from her dream.
    Kuang Hanchen had never seen this picture of a mother before.
    Like... a ghost.
    He fell to the ground, terrified.
    Mother Oriole looked at her son's pale face, her heart felt infinite regret. This year... is he six years old? Seven years old? How old is it? Her life was occupied by Nangong Yun. The first half of her life was immersed in the dreams he weaved. In the second half of her life, the people who were tortured by nightmares were neither human nor ghost, and even ignored her own son.
    But it's no use regretting now.
    She is dying.
    "Han Chen..." Niang Li firmly grasped his clothes and shook his clothes, admonishing him word by word, tears and blood flowing down, "Mother, there is nothing that can teach you in this life... you , Listen to your mother's words, in this life, never trust anyone else! No matter who that person is... don't believe it! Have you heard that?"
    "I heard it." Kuang Hanchen was trembling with fright, he stretched out his hand, panic trying to collect the blood she vomited back, "Mother, don't talk! I'll get you the pill! I cheated a lot of Dan these days. Medicine! I'll give you all!"
    "Good lied! Good lied!" The blood in Niang Niang's mouth was mixed with visceral pieces and kept pouring out, as if she was crazy and lost her reason, crying and laughing, "Even if you lied. Everyone in the world, don’t...don’t be deceived by others! Otherwise, it’s the end of your mother... Have you seen it? It’s the end of your mother!"
    What else did she want to say, a tarsus attack, her throat Only the roar of "Hoho" can be heard here.
    The Oriole finally let go of her fingers weakly and dropped her arms.
    When she died, her mouth was open and her eyes widened, as if she was accusing her of the misery and unwillingness of her life.
    Kuang Hanchen knelt in front of her corpse for three full days, thinking a lot of things in his mind.
    Some want to understand, some do not.
    He buried her body under the straw shed, and it didn't take long for him to be found by Nangong Yun.
    Nangong Yun was crowded by Nangong's subordinates, and squeezed into the squat and gloomy thatched hut together. Nangongyun didn't know that, where he stood three feet under his feet, there was a poisoned oriole woman buried.
    A servant violently pulled Kuang Hanchen over and knelt in front of Nangong Yun.
    "Patriarch, he is Kuang Hanchen, do you want to change him back to Nangong..."
    "No need!" Nangongyun interrupted the explanation, glanced at his face from a high position, with a trace of disgust, "Take him as a slave to the family. Raise it."
    He was romantic for a while, and he repaired the evil seed with Yilou's laughter. It was a shame and shame in his life. How could it be possible for this evil seed to tarnish the surname "Nangong".
    Giving him a bite of food has done his best.
    Kuang Hanchen only knew at this time, it turned out that he really looked a lot like his father.
    From the moment he saw Nangong Yun, he suddenly understood what his purpose in this life was.
    --kill him.
    Do everything possible to kill him!
    ...
    Now, he really killed Nangong Yun.
    The same use of tarsus bone poison, bit by bit, tortured the dignified Nangong Patriarch to death.
    When the news came, Kuang Hanchen couldn't tell whether it was true or false.
    He has lived like a gambler all his life, betting all his life, desperately, and betting on Nangong.
    Fortunately, he won the bet.
    After decades of bloody hatred, finally broke.
    The Nangong family issued a reward order, and the Floating Light Realm chased him everywhere, and he hid everywhere like a dog. The Mo jade flute, the magic weapon of his life, was broken into two pieces, lying in his dry sea of ​​knowledge.
    He can only hide his name and change his appearance. He sits on the roof of the house where the magic cultivators gather, and sits on the roof every day, looking at the endless blue sea and the vast smoke, wasting the years and ruining his life.
    "Song Shi, this spirit wine is really good."
    "I like it both Daiying and I."
    "You must like it too."
    Jing Mo chattered loudly beside him.
    He has thousands of ways to kill Jing Mo, but, okay, what did he do to kill Jing Mo?
    Killing Jing Mo, he didn't even have the last place to hide.
    Chu Ruoting will avenge Jingmo.
    Thinking of Chu Ruoting, Kuang Hanchen felt even more annoyed.
    When I first met her ten years ago, she was just a minor foundation-building exercise. But now, her cultivation base has skyrocketed, and she has become the saint of Wu Nian Gong. Looking at the Floating Light Realm, she has few opponents.
    And he... can only wear a mask and be her humble subordinate.
    It is undeniable that he had a good impression of Chu Ruoting at that time.
    A beautiful female sister, smart, cunning, tough... and dare to fool him around, enough to arouse his interest.
    He likes her body, likes to see the light in her eyes, likes to see her pretending to be gentle.
    Compared with Jing Mo's deep love for her, he was more interested in Chu Ruoting.
    There is no such thing as a sea of ​​love and love at first sight in the world, they are all made up lies to deceive the world. Even if he is really sentimental, he will end up like his mother, miserable and sad.
    Do you regret searching for Chu Ruoting's soul?
    Kuang Hanchen didn't know.
    Knowing her past, he felt sympathy and compassion in his heart. It's just that Chu Ruoting disdain for anyone's pity, ten years later, she has lived a wonderful life, but he is still standing still.
    Thinking of this, Kuang Hanchen anxiously took down the leaves in front of him, his eyes glowing red.
    Seeing his actions, Jing Mo thought he was going to drink, and hurriedly handed him the wine jar, "Taste it."
    Kuang Hanchen didn't answer.
    He looked at Jing Mo's face carefully.
    He is handsome.
    But he felt privately that Jing Mo was a bit worse than his own appearance. But Chu Ruoting just likes Jingmo, regards Jingmo as a treasure, is willing to commit herself to the demon for him, is willing to go through fire and water for him, and is willing to do everything for him.
    Kuang Hanchen tilted his head to examine, as if he wanted to stare at him thoroughly. It seemed to be asking himself, and it was like asking someone else, "What does she like about you?"
    Jing Mo ate the fruit and made some juice.
    While     performing the Cleansing Technique, he asked: "Who?"
    "Holy Woman."
Jing Mo smiled, his eyes filled with pride and joy, "Because she is with me, happy."
    Happy?
    Kuang Hanchen almost forgot what kind of emotion it was.
    ...Not right.
    When Chu Ruoting gave him the sachet, he seemed to be overjoyed for a moment.
    Kuang Hanchen lowered his head, raised his hand to caress the bat pattern sachet, and touched the neatly folded triangular talisman through the satin cloth.
    The pupils of Jing Mo's eyes are dark, as if immersed in the clear lake water, they are extremely clear, and they can penetrate all emotions at once.
    Kuang Hanchen suddenly understood.
    Jing Mo's ardent and sincere heart is something he can't have in his entire life.
    He was repeatedly devastated by fate, and all kinds of conspiracies and scheming in the city have long since covered his heart with thick dust. He can only hide in the dark forever, like mosquitoes, flies, and cockroaches in the ditch, despicable, sinister, nasty and greedy, silently peeping at everything that is bright in the world.
    Jing Mo picked up the wine jar, handed it to him, and said with a smile: "Song
    Shi , try it, it's very sweet." Kuang Hanchen hesitated for a moment, grabbed the wine jar, patted the sealing mud, raised his head and took a sip.
    Cold wine enters the throat, soaking the intestines.
    Obviously it is bitter.