148

After Xun Ci killed a clone of karma, he immediately transmitted voice to other people to remind them to be vigilant.
    Upon asking, I learned that Xie Suxing and You Yueming had both seen a strange female nun. Kuang Hanchen wondered if he hadn't touched him, and the karma hit him.
    He used tricks to lead the karma to a secluded place, and wanted to catch it alive, but let the other party escape.
    Several people came to the lake to make peace.
    Kuang Hanchen showed them the minced meat in the golden bowl.
    You Yueming's face changed drastically, she pinched her nose and backed away, and the folding fan swept frantically, "What is this! Throw it away! Throw it away! It's disgusting!"
    Xie Suxing hung upside down from the tree branch, wrapped his arms, curled his mouth and said, "I thought that The woman wants to find the fault on purpose. If I knew this, I should fight her fiercely!"
    Kuang Hanchen raised his eyebrows and looked at Xun Ci, "You are too. You didn't have a serious attack, so how could you kill her?"
    Xun Ci felt guilty: " ...Uncontrollable."
    The group of black aura was too strong, and he just wanted to kill demons and demons at the time.
    He couldn't help asking: "What kind of monster is that?"
    Kuang Hanchen said his guess, "It should be an evil cultivator who knows how to do the clone technique. And all we see are clones, and the body doesn't know where it is hiding."
    Xie Suxing wondered. He said: "Why did she happen to be close to the four of us?"
    "It's not a coincidence." Kuang Hanchen snorted, holding the golden bowl, and looking at the piece of minced meat, "You must know us so that you can do everything possible to put us to death."
    You Yueming station Going all the way, I kept shaking the fan, trying to fan off the smell in the air, "We didn't know anyone before, so how come
    we have enemies we know together?" "I didn't say it was our enemy." Kuang Hanchen Squinting her eyes, "It's
    Ruoting 's enemy." Chu Ruoting is their only connection. The four of them suffered, and the saddest thing was her. It is not difficult to guess the intention of the person behind.
    When they heard it was directed at Chu Ruoting, several people were immediately furious.
    Xun Ci: "Could it be that the Nangong family deliberately retaliated?"
    Chu Ruoting chopped Nangongliang into meat sauce for Qing Jianzong before, and the Nangong family was most suspicious.
    "Impossible." You Yueming immediately shook his head.
    He just learned from He Jing that the Nangong family has undergone great changes and the clansmen are fighting for the family property, but Nangongxuan's cultivation has been lost, and he has gone to the temple to become a monk.
    You Yueming looked arrogant, "How can he dare to find me unlucky?"
    Everyone thought about it.
    The so-called three great families of the Floating Light Realm, now only the Beilu You family and the Dong Su Lin family can stand upright.
    Xun Ci asked: "I don't have any eyebrows, just forget it?"
    "Dare to calculate Ruoting, how can I give it up!" Kuang Hanchen will report, and he can't swallow this breath.
    Xie Suxing said impatiently: "Look at who looks like on the street, just catch and ask."
    Xun Ci stopped, "Don't mess around."
    Xie Suxing scratched his hair, "What do you think?"
    Kuang Hanchen read it several times. Jinbo in meat, thought for a moment, got the idea, "she is not fond of seducing men fix it? we eye for an eye, but also a person's body."
    first lure monsters posing as a woman, will find a way The poison is on the opponent. Whether he is a man or a ghost, he will show up under the poison.
    You Yueming was surprised: "There are such strange
    poisons ?" When Kuang Hanchen was a medicine man, taking advantage of the poisonous grandmother's age with a bad memory, he secretly hid a lot of poisons in the storage bag.
    He took out a large series of bottles and cans, lifted them up and introduced them one by one, "Rotten Brain Chuanxin Pill, colorless and tasteless, easily soluble in water, killing people invisibly; Qixing Qianji San, after taking the medicine, the whole body is itchy. Crazy hair, exploded and died; sorrow and rotten bananas are more poisonous than Qianjisan! If the other party is infected with this medicine, if it is a woman, the sadness will come to wash her face with tears every day; if it is a man, it will either be hard or hard for half a year After half a year, it finally turned into a pool of blood."
    Xie Suxingyou, Yueming, Xunci and three people were stunned at the same time, suspecting that Kuang Hanchen was knocking the mountain and shaking the tiger.
    After a long silence, Xun Ci put a fist to his lips and coughed, and asked, "Who will be the bait?"
    You Yueming backed away, "Don't look at me! I can't! The smell is so stinky, I must be vomiting! "
    I, I, and I!"
    Xie Suxing jumped down from the tree, arranging his arrow sleeves, grinning, "I just beat her to death!"
    "Save it." Kuang Hanchen gave him a glance, "The other party will not fall twice in the same place." She was only discovered by us. She will not continue to trouble us in a short period of time, so she has to find someone else to be the bait."
    Xun Ci asked, "Who are you looking for?"
    Kuang Hanchen touched his chin, "I have someone to choose."
    *
    Jing Mo Zheng and Qingqing Azhu made a snowman, and were suddenly dragged out of Kunlun Ruins, surrounded by four people.
    He was still holding a snowball in his hand, his eyes were clear and innocent.
    You Yueming shook his folding fan and looked at Jing Mo, "Isn't he missing his soul? Is it okay?"
    Xie Suxing frowned, "Cultivation is only a golden pill."
    Xun Ci worried about his safety, "Forget it, let me be the bait. "
    Only he is more suitable." Kuang Hanchen tapped his forehead lightly with the jade flute, "Jing Mo is trustworthy and Ruoting's Taoist companion. He has a low cultivation base and is a talented person. All aspects comply with the monster's supplementary requirements."
    "But……"
    "Fearful, just go and invite Senior Goose out of the mountain."
    Kuang Hanchen's words blocked the hesitation of several people.
    Everyone knows that Yan Qianshan's calamity is in his body, and he can't leave Kunlun Ruins. With this pinnacle of the Floating Light Realm, why bother for a demon?
    After Jing Mo was killed by Kuang Hanchen, You Yueming took out a new set of crimson brocade clothes and put on Jing Mo, the snowball in his hand was thrown away by Xie Suxing, and he gave him a folding fan.
    Jing Mo had never dressed up like this before. He pulled his shirt uncomfortably, "I won't lie." It's
    better to give him an order like a demon to kill someone directly.
    Kuang Hanchen patted him on the shoulder, "It's easiest to deceive people, do as I teach you, don't be afraid."
    "...Okay."
    *
    Following the guidance of Xunci sword spirit, the five people lie in ambush for several days. During this period, male repairmen were still killed in various places, and it was determined that the other party had many clones.
    On the morning of the seventh day, Xunci's Taihe sword buzzed and trembled.
    He spoke to Jing Mo, "Come here."
    Jing Mo panicked.
    When Karma came to this town, he noticed Jingmo.
    The man was handsome and dressed luxuriously. He seemed to be the younger brother in a family of cultivation.
    Karma knew that he was also Chu Ruoting's man.
    The karma has been suffocated since I ate a flat on other people last time. Jing Mo's cultivation is low, his mind is simple, and his karma is bound to suck him up.
    "Friend Daoist, do you know where Yunlai Teahouse is?" When
    Jing Mo heard this sweet voice, he thought that what Song said was right. The monster opened his mouth, inevitably calling him "Friend of Daoist" with a long tail.
    He didn't know how to answer the call.
    Song said that if he didn't know what to do, he would unfold the folding fan.
    Jing Mo hurriedly unfolded the folding fan, and there was a book on the folding fan that only he could see.
    He glanced at ten lines, quickly searched for key words, and read: "Yunlai Teahouse... Yunlai Teahouse... The spirit wine in the teahouse is delicious, the girl would like to come with me to taste it?"
    Karma coldly sneered, and then Is an impatient sex dog.
    She smiled charmingly: "But I don't have enough spiritual stones, will fellow Taoists be willing to be the east?"
    "East?"
    Jing Mo was stunned, and hurriedly read the words on the folding fan, "Sunrise in the east and rain in the west. Yuqing...This is what I want to say to the girl the most."
    "What are you talking nonsense?"
    "Girl, your eyes are like the moon falling into the lake."
    Karma glanced at the hot sun hanging above his head: "..."
    The other people in ambush in the dark raised their foreheads together, and they didn't even look at them.
    Xie Suxing stabbed Kuang Hanchen with his arm, "I said Jingmo is unreliable, you have to find him." You Yueming muttered, "How can you talk like this, you must have screwed it up."
    Xun Ci put his right hand on the hilt and Shen Shen "I've killed her in the past."
    Kuang Hanchen frowned, "Then we won't know her true face." He paused, "Be calm, don't be impatient, just wait and see what happens."
    Karma was thinking about how to suck. Gan Jingmo didn't care about what he didn't care about.
    In her eyes, he was already a shriveled human skin.
    Karma asked Jing Mo to take her to the Yunlai Teahouse. Jing Mo was too nervous and took her directly to one of the ambushes prepared in advance.
    Karma glanced at the big word "inn" and couldn't hide his ridicule to the man: "Didn't you say you can take me to the teahouse?"
    Jing Mo was almost crying.
    This is completely different from what Song Shih explained to him.
    He bit the bullet and said: "The inn also has spiritual tea."
    Karma sneered.
    If it were someone else, she would definitely be suspicious. But for Jing Mo, the karma is not in his eyes.
    She has the first opportunity to guide, everything is under control.
    Jing Mo led the karma to Room No. 1 Tianzi on the top floor of the inn, bending over and making a "please" gesture. Karma smiled shyly and opened the door to enter.
    As soon as she crossed the threshold, she realized it was wrong.
    There is an enchantment in the house!
    Karma looked at the palm of the hand, and I didn't know what white powder was contaminated and penetrated into the skin.
    She immediately slapped Jing Mo fiercely, "Okay! Even you dare to count me?"
    The magic speed of this palm was extremely fast, and Jing Mo of Jin Dan had no time to evade. But what is faster than karma is a ray of sword light.
    Huh-the
    sword energy slashed down horizontally, and the evil spirits of demons and demons were all washed away.
    "Jing Mo! Come here!" Kuang Hanchen jumped into the enchantment, pulled Jing Mo behind him, flapped his fingers, and played the flute.
    Jing Mo hurriedly ran behind Xun Ci.
    When the karma is seen by Hanchen, his teeth are itchy with anger. She angrily said: "You are the insidious villain who counted on me again!"
    Kuang Hanchen sneered, "Let me see what you are!" The
    karma touched her stinging cheek.
    She had a bad heart, and was about to break the window to escape, a golden light shone in front of her, and her way was blocked by a thin fractured fan.
    You Yueming shouted sharply: "Where to run!"
    She turned her head, and the other way was blocked by Xie Suxing.
    The karma clone has a low level of cultivation, and has been caught in a trap. The poisonous attack, her face disappeared, she became a voluptuous and glamorous woman for a while, and she became a pure and weak girl for a while.
    Jing Mo was not sensitive to the appearance of people, and he couldn't remember now. He couldn't help wondering: "How does this person's face change..." Before the voice fell, several people next to him were shocked at the same time, "It turned out to be you. !" The
    karma thing was exposed, and his eyes were extremely resentful.
    She suddenly thought of something, raised her head and burst into a long laugh, "How about knowing who I am? None of you can survive!"
    She glanced at several people intently, like a lizard docked its tail, and the clone burst into flames.
    Broken flesh and blood exploded and splashed, and the red and sticky ground covered the walls, and the stench of the smell instantly filled the cramped room.
    You Yueming retched and covered his nose, "...I'll withdraw first."
    Kuang Hanchen raised his eyebrows slightly, "It turned out to be Qiao Qiao, no wonder."
    Jing Mo leaned over, "Who is Qiao Qiao?"
    Kuang Hanchen looked at Xing Xing happily. He Xunci, yin and yang weird, "Ask them both."
    Xie Suxing usually chokes with Kuang Hanchen, but this time he knew his reason was wrong and ran away with oil on the soles of his feet.
    Jing Mo leaned in front of Xun Ci again and blinked, "Brother, who is Qiao Qiao?"
    Xun Ci sighed softly and slowly informed him of Qiao Qiao's identity.
    Qiao Qiao didn't know what evil skills he had cultivated, and he lived with the enchanting female devil and harmed the monks everywhere. The clone cultivation is the lowest Jin Dan and the highest Yuan Ying late stage. Kuang Hanchen infers that Qiao Qiao's body cultivation is definitely above the distraction stage.
    "Her cultivation level is too high, we can't act rashly." After
    several people discussed, they planned to return to Kunlun Ruins to inform Yan Qianshan of the situation.
    Kuang Hanchen was at the end, and he couldn't help but glance back when he left the room.
    The walls were dripping with blood, and the floor was reddish with minced meat.
    The clone burst, and no signs of life were felt.
    Kuang Hanchen remembered the fleeing minced meat in the golden bowl, his eyes rolled, and his thoughts came to him. It might be useful to collect all the minced meat in the room with the golden bowl.