53

Everyone is responsible for their own choices.
    At this point, Chu Ruoting has no grudges or hatreds.
    Although she misunderstood the meaning of "san Gong", even if she knew it in advance, could this saint be able to pick her up?
    From the moment she stepped into Wu Nian Palace, Chu Ruoting was mentally prepared for all the possible results. Loss is not terrible, as long as she is still alive, there is hope to break the void, invincible and indomitable on the journey of comprehension.
    Helian Youhen didn't know how to change postures, he would only repeatedly bump into Chu Ruoting's body, and the hot and hard penis smashed the stamens into mud.
    too long.
    After a long time, Chu Ruoting's knees were rubbed with a thin layer of skin, and her arms supporting the ground gradually became sore.
    The fleshy pedicle was frantically rubbed by the penis entangled by the green veins, and the pink Hanato was already congested and swollen. Helian Youhen's rigid movements, on the contrary, can more arouse hidden desires. Chu Ruoting tried to close her legs, but she was still convulsed by the irritated nectar, twisting her waist and flowing clear water.
    Helian Youhen's red eyes were taken aback, and immediately, he continued to bury the penis in the yin water.
    The folds in the tunnel were tightly intertwined and rubbed his hardness. He raised his neck, revealing a clear Adam's apple, big sweat dripping along the tough outline. The sweat fell on Chu Ruoting's smooth and naked butterfly bones, almost burning a hole in her skin.
    Chu Ruoting frowned with pain.
    All of these peaks are full of secrets, and Chu Ruoting can't figure out why she wants to break her head, so she can only continue to endure it.
    At this time of the year, Helian Youhen can finish his exercises for three days and three nights, but this time, I don't know what magic power the woman underneath has. The wet and warm flower path makes him feel extremely refreshed every time he pushes in.
    He pressed Chu Ruoting's waist so that he could go deeper. The acupuncture point is smooth and sticky, I don't know if it hit the most hidden mouth, as if there was a small mouth sipping his eye mouth. He became more and more out of control, and with his force, the two milk waves of the woman under him swayed back and forth, whimpering and moaning. Suddenly, an extreme pleasure came from his waist and abdomen, rushing into his mind, like an electric current flickering, the yang poison in his body could not be controlled, and it shot into that honey road.
    When Na Yang entered the body, Chu Ruoting immediately noticed something was wrong.
    She forced herself to calm down and separated her spiritual sense to investigate, only to feel that the Yang Jing was faintly venting black air! The black energy penetrated into her perineal acupoints, and could travel along with the veins to disperse spiritual power. And the pure white spiritual power is contaminated by black qi, it will instantly become Yin Mingqi. That Yin Ming Qi was too overbearing, and the snow-white skin of Chu Ruoting's lower abdomen developed into bluish black at a speed visible to the naked eye!
    She knew it!
    The saint could not be so simple as the bed partner of the devil.
    Chu Ruoting's mind turned sharply, trying to use all his spiritual power to seal that black qi, but the black qi was too tyrannical and overbearing, and all spiritual qi was contaminated without exception. Chu Ruoting was shocked and frightened. She didn't dare to imagine what she would become if she was enveloped by the air of darkness. She gritted her teeth and simply forced the sleeping Yuan Ying in the sea of ​​knowledge to drive the black air out.
    The translucent little baby finally grabbed the black air that was wandering around in his little fist.
    Chu Ruoting tried to refine and expel the black energy, but she couldn't do it at all. It was a very dangerous thing for Yuan Ying to leave the Sea of ​​Consciousness for too long. She didn't dare to delay, and could only use a section of the sealing mentality in "Mei Sheng Jue" to seal the black energy on the sixth rib on the left.
    The black and purple skin on the abdomen was sealed with the black qi and returned to its original shape.
    After some tossing, Chu Ruoting was already sweating, her whole body was like fished out of the water, lying naked on the cold ground and breathing hard.
    After Helian Youhen's efforts were dissipated, the scarlet in his eyes gradually faded, and all the complicated blood streaks on his body disappeared.
    He regained his sanity, and was still a calm and supreme Xihai Demon Lord.
    To his surprise, Chu Ruoting was not like the saint before. She fell to the ground in black and twitched and screamed. Her skin was thin pink afterwards, but her long hair was wet with sweat. , The lock sticks to the side of the pale face.
    Helian Youhen narrowed his eyes meaningfully.
    He raised his hand and gently stroked the thin waist of the willow that was bruised by himself.
    Chu Ruoting didn't dare to breathe suddenly, and froze.
    Helian
    Youhen's voice is low, "What? You hate this seat?" Chu Ruoting knew that he was sober after hearing his tone, and cautiously replied: "The subordinates have too late to admire the devil, so how can they hate it."
    Helian You Hen was fairly satisfied with this answer.
    He drew out the penis full of love fluid from Chu Ruoting's body, and then took a big hand, hugged Chu Ruoting horizontally, and strode towards the Qiangong Babao bed covered with veils and jewels.
    Chu Ruoting nervously grabbed his open black robe, suppressing the panic in Shui Yingying's eyes, "...the devil?"
    "Aren't you admiring this seat? Then just take care of it."
    Helian Youhen Can't tell why.
    He is cold by nature and is not a lustful person. The saints in the past, after being dismissed by him, either died under the sun poison, or abandoned them and never touched them again. But today combined with Chu Ruoting, he actually understands the fun of this kind of exercise.
    Chu Ruoting was busy pretending to be shy, concealing the boredom in her eyes.
    The Babu bed was very wide, and Chu Ruoting lay down on her back, covered with black silk. The water-red shirt wrapped around his chest, and the plump breasts were ready to come out when he lay down. The gauze skirts were stacked to the waist of the jade, exposing well-proportioned slender legs and bright red and swollen flower points.
    Helian Youhen didn't understand any foreplay, he only felt that the body of the woman in front of him was extremely attractive. He knelt between his legs, holding the two slender legs, his desire was like a spark of fire, against the secret hole that could not be closed, and inserted it to the end again.
    A few silver-white moonlight shot from the gaps in the dark clouds, falling on Chu Ruoting's closed eyelashes.
    Even though the man acting on her is handsome and extraordinary, and is the pinnacle of the floating world, she still doesn't want to see this scene.
    Helian Youhen secretly thought: If this Chu is a shy person, she has to let her go.
    Thinking of this, he crawled on Chu Ruoting and worked harder.
    The bed curtain shook, and the Babu bed made a "creaking" sound. Chu Ruoting dropped her helmet and armor under his fierce attack for several times, and the sheets under her body were as wet as if they had just been washed. The wet bed sheet was stuck under her hips, Chu Ruoting moved it uncomfortably, Helian Youhen glanced at her, fluttering a magic trick lightly, and the bed sheet was replaced with a new one.
    Chu Ruoting's eyes flickered.
    She catered to her intentions, and then deliberately asked, her voice was soft and charming: "Magic Lord, can you change a posture?" "Magic Lord, my lower abdomen is so painful, can you put a pillow on it." "Magic Lord, you lighten me Click on it!"
    Helian Youhen complained of her troubles, and at the same time thought that she was pretty charming in bed.
    He hugged Chu Ruoting between his legs, put his hands into the thin coat, wantonly kneading the two very soft balls.
    Chu Ruoting nestled in his magnificent arms, stroking his flat and sturdy chest muscles. Following his collision, she said with intermittent voices, "The devil...in the future you, you have to close the refining device, I You can't
    live without a holy emissary ." Helian Youhen's movements stopped, and there was a negative emotion that he had never had before. The mood was so weak that he couldn't tell.
    The saint is his tool for dispersing exercises, he is ruthless to them, so he will not interfere with others. There were a dozen or so envoys around the saint before, and he ignored them and refused Chu Ruoting's request without reason.
    Helian
    Youhen pressed the tender meat in Hua's heart heavily, and her voice was indifferent: "Who do you want?" Chu Ruoting lowered her slender eyelashes, "...Jing Mo. " Helian Youhen
    didn't even think about it .
    She rejected it, "Everyone in Wu Nian Palace can do it, but Jing Mo can't!" Chu Ruoting suddenly raised her eyes and asked, "Why?"
    Hector quiet ring marks her waist, penis inside aggressive manner crunching, thin lips pinched, "He is the seat of the chief assassin, Soul Eater banner future is spirit, puppet god of war."
    "Angel I also said, that's
    the'future '!" Chu Ruoting deliberately shrank the acupuncture points, squeezed it fiercely, and Helian Youhen's sword eyebrows wrinkled lightly, and she shot out in her body without holding the essence. His thick essence almost filled the little honey pot, but fortunately, there was no black energy in the yang essence this time, and Chu Ruoting was relieved secretly.
    Helian Youhen has lived for thousands of years, and he will not be played with by Chu Ruoting in a few words. Suddenly he understands everything.
    Presumably she came to Wunian Palace for Jingmo.
    Helian Youhen stared at her beautiful face, raised her hand to cover her slender neck, her face was as cold as frost, "As you know, Jing Mo is the sharpest blade in this seat."
    He was born in Yin. When the year is overcast, the month is overcast and the sun is overcast. Obedient, loyal, and never ask "why".
    All the charm of the talent disappeared cleanly.
    His invisibly overwhelming killing intent caused Chu Ruoting to almost die with his blood.
    She held back a mouthful of blood pouring from her throat, raised Yingbo's blue eyes undaunted, and her messy hair could not conceal her determination.
    Rhetorically asked: "How does the devil know...I am not a sharper blade?" Helian Youhen was slightly startled.
    "No matter how strong Jing Mo is, he is just a golden core monk, but I am Nascent Soul. Chu Ruo can do it for his loyalty to the devil! The devil wants him only for the spirit of the weapon and the puppet, and the magic weapon is alive. If the advanced stage will give birth to the spirits, why use the living souls of living people? Besides, even if the demon Lord refines the puppet war god, it is not comparable to me!"
    Helian Youhen shook his face and sat down on Da Lala with long legs. Kicked over the embroidered stool in front of the bed, "You are so arrogant!"
    Chu Ruoting hurriedly rolled out of the bed, knelt in front of him, bowed her head and said: "Why don't the devil give it a try?"
    Helian Youhen felt that absurd.
    Chu Ruoting knelt there, looking slender and weak. Such a charming and beautiful woman made a bet with Jing Mo for the sake of Jing Mo.
    He wanted to see if someone who could be exposed to his yang poison but was safe and sound had some ability.
    Helian Youhen described it as sullen, leaning against the bed frame of the Babu bed, and raised sharp eyebrows. "Okay! This seat is short of ten pieces of crafting materials. If you can find all of them, this seat will not only give you Jing Mo, but also Promise to any of your requests."
    Chu Ruoting was ecstatic in her heart, and she kowtowed quickly, "Thank you, Demon Lord!"