144

A gentleman establishes the world, cuts demons and slays demons, and is righteous.
    This is Xun Ci's sword intent.
    The Taihe sword in his palm buzzed lightly. In the darkness, a childish and subtle voice sounded in the sea of ​​his knowledge, "Master."
    The sword spirit of the Taihe sword!
    Xun Ci was surprised and delighted.
    Although his eyes have not recovered, he is guided by the sword spirit, and his heart is more clear as a mirror.
    Can have such good luck, thanks to Yan Qianshan instructed. Xun Ci was about to go to the Caolu to thank him, and suddenly felt a thread of black evil at the foot of the mountain.
    "...This is called Yamacao. I spent a lot of money to buy three plants. It grows in the burial ground and is contaminated with the evil spirits, so don't touch it directly with your hands." Xu Yuan wrapped a blade of grass with spiritual power. Explain to everyone, "This is not enough to worry about. We plant it on the ground and water it once a day. The buds that will open after ten days are the best talisman paper materials, which will be enough for Senior Goose to use for a long time."
    Xu Yuan took Yan Luo Give the grass to Nineteen, and Nineteen will demonstrate the planting method to all the same people.
    Just burying the grass in the frozen ground, suddenly the sky broke through the sky.
    Boom-
    a sword qi was cut down, and the newly cultivated land was split with a straight crack of tens of meters long, the mud splashed, and all the Yama grass instantly turned into dust.
    Xu Yuan nineteen and the others were dumbfounded.
    I saw Xun Ci closed his eyes, and the sword floated in front of the crowd, "Knowing the heart, suppressing demons, eliminating demons, and punishing a hundred evil..."
    Green     Sword Sect disciple: "..."
    * The
sword spirit was born, not very alert. , Barely able to communicate a few words with Xunci in Zhihai.
    Xun Ci had just extinguished the evil spirit, flew into the air, and realized that there was evil spirit again.
    Taihe Jian buzzed and trembled, and broke free from his hand, as Bai Lian severely cut it down.
    Kuang Hanchen turned the Mo Jade Flute at his fingertips, and walked freely to his cave house, and his neck suddenly became cold.
    The sudden sword aura was like a mountain that couldn't be shaken. He didn't dare to take it hard. He threw the jade flute to block, and his figure sprang out, rolling awkwardly in the white snow, kneeling down on one knee.
    Kuang Hanchen had a lingering fear. He looked up at the white-clothed sword repairman in the air. He was not angry. "Xunci! What are you going crazy?"
    Xunci turned his ears, carefully distinguished the tone, and asked: "Brother Kuang? Is that you?"
    Kuang Hanchen Fighting to one place with the Taihe sword, raised the jade flute to the left and right, and said sternly: "It's me! Take your sword back!"
    Xun Ci hated Kuang Hanchen before, and experienced a lot, but he was open to seeing it. When she came to Kunlun Ruins, Chu Ruoting informed that the Song Shi who helped Qingjianzong in Wunian Palace was a disguised Kuang Hanchen.
    He has a peaceful mind, no resentment or hatred.
    Xun Ci silently recites the formula, trying to recall the Taihe Sword. His eyebrows dyed anxiously, "No! Sword Spirit recognizes that you have practiced evil skills, and you have to punish the evil."
    Taihe Sword Spirit was born and hasn't run in, so it's not easy to control.
    Kuang Hanchen was abolished and repaired not long ago, but he hadn't fully recovered, and was almost cut into a bald man with a sword. He stretched his arms and backed away in a panic, "What should I do?"
    "You insist. The sword tastes blood... Maybe it stops."
    "Are you teasing me?"
    Xie Suxing was in a mess . He You Yueming came by hearing the sound.
    The two were immediately stunned when they saw Xun Ci.
    "Brother Xun?" You Yueming was extremely shocked, but he didn't expect it to be him. Staring at his unfocused eyes like stagnant water, a series of questions erupted: "Why are your eyes blind? What is your health? When did you come to Kunlun Ruins?"
    Xunzi said hurriedly, "I didn't do anything. I couldn't explain it for a while. Young Master You, you came just in time. Stop it now."
    "What stop! It's the best way to cut the surname." Xie Suxing saw what was going on, holding his arms with a bad smile.
    Upon seeing this, Kuang Hanchen deliberately passed over the head of Xie Suxing who was gloating.
    The sword of Supreme Harmony that was chasing Kuang Hanchen's sword suddenly turned at the tip of the sword and struck straight towards Xie Suxing's front door.
    The sword yin resounded, and the momentum was like a rainbow.
    Xie Suxing was shocked and leaped away dangerously. He touched the shallow and long blood marks on his cheeks wounded by sword qi, and barked at two tiger teeth: "I'm not an evil devil, what am I doing?"
    Xun Ci didn't know.
    He frowned and said, "The sword spirit doesn't like you." The
    sword spirit was born from the master's sword intent.
    Xun Ci broke through Xie Suxing's possession of Chu Ruoting, and fought with Xie Suxing in Qingjianzong's junior. Seeing Xie Shuxing at this moment brings up unpleasant memories. Is the sword spirit helping him out?
    Xie Suxing and Kuang Hanchen were chased and beaten by Taihe Sword, but You Yueming occasionally blocked them, for fear of anyone being injured.
    He didn't care about them, but was afraid that Chu Ruoting would treat anyone who was injured.
    Good things can't be taken up by them.
    Xun Ci finally held onto the sword of Taihe, but I don't know who shoveled You Yueming's mud. You Yueming hurriedly pinched the tactics to clean up, and that appearance caused Xie Suxing's ridicule: "Hua Peacock, what are you to do with you?"
    "What's the matter with you?"
    Kuang Hanchen was so tired that he sat resting in the snow. His eyes slowly swept over the two of them, and he let out a cold voice, "The bat has chicken feathers."
    You Yueming pointed at him with a folding fan, "For those of you who have the surname, don't be yin and yang there!"
    Xun Ci closed his sword to the side and sighed. Wen Sheng persuaded: "You take a step back and the sky is wide and the sky is clear."
    Xie Suxing: "Why
    don't you say less?" Kuang Hanchen was unwilling, "If your sword is not good, tie it up to avoid biting people."
    Xun Ci was guilty: "Ashamed, I have not yet united with Jian Ling."
    "What ashamed!" You Yueming dragged Xun Ci behind him, "What the hell are they doing? It's not a good thing anyway, it's best to die. ."
    "Hua Peacock, I think you are looking for a beating!"
    "Forget it."
    "Come on, am I afraid of you?"
    "Forget it."
    "A bunch of idiots!"
    "..."
    Kunlun Ruins and Geese Qianshan's spiritual thoughts are connected, and several people are arguing so hard that they are all in his grasp.
    Yan Qianshan did not stop.
    He cares about another thing.
    "Senior, what are you looking for me?" Qingqing climbed along the wall to the edge of the window and blinked suspiciously at Yan Qianshan who was sitting at the table.
    Yan Qianshan hesitated a little, and a colorful little windmill appeared in his palm.
    He handed the windmill to Qingqing, a faint smile appeared with an indifferent expression, "Qingqing, think about it, what on earth should I call me?"
    Qingqing instantly blessed his soul, sweetly calling him: "Daddy Yan!"
    *
    Xi Hai .
    Tai liquid pool.
    The puppet manager mechanically fanned Chu Huan and Yu Jiaorong by the pool.
    Yu Jiaorong's face was covered with Xihai's special pearl powder, and she closed her eyes and took a nap.
    Chu Huan wrung out the towel and wiped the thin sweat from his face. He raised his eyes to see the Helian Youhen who was performing the refining device in front of him, and nodded in appreciation: "My son-in-law, your skill in refining the device is not inferior to that of the legendary Xihai Demon. Where to go."
    Helian Youhen was stunned when he heard the words, "Father-in-law has lifted me up."
    "Don't refine the equipment." Chu Huan picked up the spirit wine on the case table and patted the low stool next to him, "Come and sit down. , Let's have a good drink. "
    Helian Youhen sat down hurriedly, pouring wine and drinking with him.
    He lowered his eyes, took a sip of the spicy spirit wine, and tried to ask: "Father-in-law, how do you think that Demon
    King Xi... is like?" Chu Huan waved his hand, "Old and ugly, fierce and violent. Kill people when you see them. Grab the handsome monks of the righteous way, regardless of men and women, all become his furnace." Chu Huan lowered his voice, "By the way, I heard that he didn't even let go of spirit beasts."
    He Lianyou Hen's head was tilted with anger, "Which bastard is spreading the rumors!"
    Chu Huan looked around, and made a silent gesture at him, "Hush. Let's not say whether it is true or not. The old devil of the robbery has his hands open to the sky. Be careful to be caught by him. I hear it. Stop talking."
    Chu Huan asked again: "I really miss my daughter, when will she leave the customs?"
    Chu Huan poured the wine diligently, "It takes ten years at most, and half a year at least."
    "So long?" Yu Jiaorong's expression changed drastically when she heard this, and the pearl powder on her face cracked into lines.
    He Lian Youhen lowered his eyelids to hide his dodge gaze, and said with a clear cough, "Father-in-law and mother-in-law, this is not for me to decide."
    Chu Huanyu is not an unreasonable person, and ten years of retreat is not long. But the two are eager to think about their daughters, and even though they are comfortable and comfortable every day, they still feel that they live like years.
    Helian Youhen couldn't help it.
    I don't know what's going on in the Taiye Pool. According to the method given by the ancestors, the resurrected person absorbed the water in the pool on the 7th forty-nine day, and his life state slowly recovered to its peak.
    But Chu Huan and Yu Jiaorong had been soaking for a long time, and the water in the Taiye Pool remained unchanged.
    Before Yu Jiaorong was tired from soaking in the pool, she got up and wanted to walk around in the courtyard. She left the pool without a scent, and the flesh on her body quickly shrank and decayed, almost turning into a skeleton again.
    This incident shocked both Chu Huan and Helian Youhen.
    Helian Youhen couldn't find any reason. He could only release more blood every day. The more blood released, the more Chu Huan and Yu Jiaorong could absorb the Taiye Pool water.
    Chu Huan seemed to be drinking too much, his cheeks flushed slightly.
    He opened the chattering box and told Helian Youhen about Chu Ruoting's childhood, carefully telling him everything and everything.
    Helian Youhen gradually became fascinated, and seemed to feel that he had spent the past with Chu Ruoting. He supported his forehead with one hand and let out a few low laughs from time to time.
    With a smile, the soul attachment chain entwined around the primordial spirit's bone suddenly twisted.
    He frowned slightly, and said to Chu Huan: "Father-in-law and mother-in-law, my son-in-law will be out of company for the time being."