115

Chu Ruoting followed Yanqian Mountain to Yanyang Chongxu Formation. Before approaching, she heard two familiar voices arguing endlessly.
    "Xie Suxing, I really don't know how Ruoting can see you!"
    "It's strange to see you! You must be bullying and forcing her to accept you!"
    "My son is willing to give up everything for her, can you do it?"
    "I blew my own soul for her and gave her the ribs, can you?"
    "..."
    Chu Ruoting paused, glanced at Yan Qianshan next to her, her scalp tightened, and tried to run away.
    Yan Qianshan shook her hand, "Escape is not a way, things always need to be resolved."
    Chu Ruoting thought about it.
    She and Yan Qianshan stepped into the battle side by side.
    Qingqing ran over and got into Chu Ruoting's arms. These days, her little brains have been fainted. "Mother, there are so many daddys!" Azhu immediately complained as if he had found a savior, "Master Chase these two away! Chase away! I don't want to see them for a moment!"
    Yan Qianshan raised his hand and motioned Azhu not to interrupt.
    You Yueming rushed to Chu Ruoting's right, a handsome face flushed with anger, and the folding fan shook violently, "Ruoting, you came just right, and don't throw Xie Suxing's ribs! Use mine!"
    Xie Suxing squeezed him away. Jian eyebrows tightened, and then asked: "You said throw it away? Do you think it's easy to change ribs?"
    You Yueming coldly snorted: "Ruo Ting, we don't care about his ribs. After you get lame, I will give you the leg! "
    Hsieh Su Xing outdone," If you later Ting hand cut off, I put my hand to you "!!
    Churuo Ting:" ...... "
    What a mess ah! Why did she have a crippled leg and severed her hand? Can you hope her order it?
    Chu Ruoting twitched the corner of her mouth, separated the two, with a cold expression: "Stop arguing, have you forgotten what I said before?"
    Both of them shut up at the same time.
    At this point, Chu Ruoting also saw it. As Yan Qianshan said, evasion is not the solution to the problem. Sooner or later, they will know each other's existence and their status in her heart.
    She sighed towards You Yueming and Xie Suxing, and said solemnly: "I have never persecuted you. You like me, and I like you. If you don't want to accommodate each other, then leave Kunlun Ruins."
    A section with everyone Affections are all remembered. She will love them and respect their choices. If they choose to leave, she may regret it, but she will not stop it.
    Upon hearing that they were about to leave Kunlun Ruins, You Yueming and Xie Suxing were at a loss.
    Xie Suxing hurriedly took her left arm, "I was wrong, I won't quarrel with Hua Peacock! Don't drive me away!" You Yueming also took her right arm, "Ruo Ting, don't you be so serious! I...I Just joking with the surname Xie." The
    two tall men sandwiched the petite Chu Ruoting, muttering, and each confessed their mistakes. The scene was quite funny.
    Chu Ruoting wanted to sullen her face, but she didn't hold her back, and laughed out loud.
    She patted the arms of the two of them, "Okay, okay, I didn't really want to rush you."
    Seeing her showing her face, Xie Suxing and You Yueming were quietly relieved.
    The opportunity to stay by Chu Ruoting's side is not easy, and of course each has to regress. As for the future... and earn performance in front of her! Severely frustrated the opponent's arrogance!
    Chu Ruoting asked You Yueming again, "Are you going back to Beilu?"
    After all, stealing the Ziyang Pearl and disrupting the Hundred Blossoms Festival was not trivial.
    You Yueming shook her head, "Before my
    cousin told me that my parents were angry...I will wait for them to disappear before going back to admit their mistakes." Chu Ruoting nodded slightly.
    She looked at Xie Suxing, "Xiao Xie, you are now solidified and you can leave Kunlun Ruins. Are you going to Yuncheng?"
    His parents' cousin was placed there by Xi Rong.
    Xie Suxing wanted to check it out, but he glanced at You Yueming, who was staring at him, and immediately changed his tone, "Wait when you have time to go together, let my parents meet my Taoist companion." He tugged the arrow sleeve on his wrist. "Ruo Ting, don't worry, my parents are reasonable, but unlike some people's parents, they are against old antiques."
    You Yueming gritted his teeth, "Thanks, Su, Xing!"
    Xie Suxing deliberately dumped his ponytail and looked up at the sky. Eh eh eh, I just said casually, don't check the seats."
    Seeing the gunpowder and smoke, the Yan Qianshan standing quietly by the side suddenly asked: "
    Ruoting, when are you going to Wunian Palace?" Chu Ruoting said. : "I'll leave in a while." The
    Yunhun Lantern must be returned as soon as possible.
    Xie and You Lima grabbed her arms and asked hurriedly, "What are     you going to do in Wunian Palace?"
    Xie Suxing exclaimed, "I want to go with you!"
    "I'm going too!"
Chu Ruoting shook her head and stopped: "What are you going to do? I'll go to the Yunyun Lantern and find Sai Xiyang by the way. Also," she paused, "bring a man back."
    She mentioned that man vaguely before, and Xie Suxing and You Yueming both knew that they wanted to be modest to each other. It is conceivable that this person has an unusual position in Chu Ruoting's heart.
    The two of them were close to enemies, each with their own minds, and no one spoke for a while.
    Yan Qianshan took the soul lamp from the formation and gave Chu Ruoting a concealed formation. In this way, she would not be noticed by Helian Youhen when she returned the lamp.
    He said to Xie Suxing: "Your body is temporarily unaffected, but due to your new birth, the soul will occasionally be weak. If you feel unwell, you will immediately enter the Sanqing Snow Lotus to be nurtured."
    Xie Suxing was the first to come to Kunlun Ruins, and he admired Yan Qianshan very much. Without Yan Qianshan, he would have died long ago.
    He nodded his head heavily: "Okay, Senior Yan!"
    Yan Qianshan raised his eyes to look at You Yueming, with a weak tone, "I will send a letter to your father and help you with good words."
    Even if You Henian wanted to be angry with You Yueming, he still had to sell a thin noodle to Kunlun ancestor.
    You
    Yueming clasped her fist and said, "Thank you, Senior Yan!" Chu Ruoting walked slowly to Yan Qianshan, pursing her lips and smiling: "Qianshan, after I leave, I will bother you."
    Yan Qianshan took her hand and said. She stuffed Zhang Baoming's yellow talisman in her palm, "Go early     and return early."
    "Okay."
Seeing the two holding hands, Xie Suxing was dumbfounded.
    Azhu was also stunned.
    Is he dazzled? Why is Master so close to Chu Ruoting?
    Qingqing cheered, jumped onto Azhu's shoulder, and asked, "Brother, will Master and Niangqin give us another brother?"
    It likes to play with Azhu, and hopes that Niangqin will continue to give birth to 100 Azhu. elder brother!
    Xie
    Suxing said in amazement : "No? When? Why don't I know?" He remembered that Senior Yan and Chu Ruoting were not like this before! Could it be that he slept too long and slept stupidly?
    Originally, You Yueming was still eating, but seeing Xie Suxing's face blank, she couldn't help but feel refreshed.
    He brushed Lara expand folding fan, Leng Heng loudly: "ah you really blind, can not see Yan Ting if the older generation is the companion with whom ting if there is need to let you know what??"
    Or is he eyes .
    Before Chu Ruoting hesitated to answer, he knew that Senior Yan would not let go.
    The woman I like is too good, there is not much more love rival, and one less is a lot.
    Furthermore, Senior Yan is much more pleasing than Xie Suxing!
    "Hua Peacock, who do you say is blind?"
    "You chant!"
    Seeing a disagreement, Chu Ruoting looked at them at the right time and said, "Xiao Xie, Yueming, you will have to Listen to the words of Senior Goose."
    Xie Suxing didn't want to see You Yueming. He took two steps forward and went to pull Chu Ruoting's sleeves willfully. "Ruoting, let me go to Wunian Palace with you."
    You Yueming answered immediately, "You want to take him, so too. You must take me."
    Before Chu Ruoting spoke, Yan Qianshan swept over the two indifferently, her voice was as cold as Xuanbing, and she warned: " Wonian Palace is dangerous everywhere. If you want to help Ruoting, you have to weigh yourself. Strength."
    You Yueming and Xie Suxing were speechless.
    The two people's cultivation base is still enough to be seen in the Floating Light Realm, but standing next to Chu Ruoting, it is a bit horrible.
    Qingqing also wanted to follow Chu Ruoting to Wunian Palace. Chu Ruoting kissed its little horn, "The magic palace is very variable, you should go to make a snowman with Brother Azhu, mother will be back soon."
    "Good mother!"
    Qingqing is more obedient than that of You Yueming and Xie Suxing. .
    Because it knows that daddy is here and mother is here, no one will be separated in the future.
    Chu Ruoting confessed a few more words, and then left Kunlun Ruins with the Soul Lantern.
    You Yueming and Xie Suxing looked at each other with disgust.
    He asked: "Senior Goose, where will I stay in the future?"
    Yan Qianshan pondered for a moment, "You go to the South Peak."
    Xie Suxing: "Then what about me and me?"
    "You stay in the North Peak."
    Yan Qianshan wanted to arrange it by himself. Yes, one south and one north separate the two to avoid quarreling every day.
    Ruo Ting...will you praise him?
    *
    Northern Foothills.
    You Shi was in ruins.
    After Lin Chengzi discussed the steps to kill demons with various schools, the guests dispersed.
    You Henian sat alone on the rubble and held his forehead, very tired.
    At this moment, a rainbow beam from the back mountain rose into the sky, shining the cloud rising into the city as bright as day.
    In the next second, the rainbow light fell in front of You Henian, and he laughed loudly: "The Year of the Crane!" The
    sound was like a Hongzhong, making You Henian suddenly startled.
    "Father, you, are you out of customs?"
    You Chengye looked fifty or sixty years old, Tong Yan hefa, full of energy. He stroked a three-foot white beard, and sighed: "I have been in seclusion for decades, but it has always been one line."
    Only by investigating the last point, he can enter the tribulation.
    You Chengye looked around the broken walls and asked, "Why is the house like this?"
    You Henian squatted and said, "Before the house had a bad feng shui, I want to overthrow it and rebuild it."
    "Extravagance! You Chengye scolded him.
    You Henian's face was almost unbearable, and You Chengye continued to ask: "That's right!
    Where's Yueming? Grandfather went out, he didn't come to meet you?" My mouth is scared. You Yueming now develops this temperament, maybe it is You Chengye who got used to it.
    You Henian wiped the sweat from his forehead and said, "...he ran away with a woman."
    "What?"
    Seeing that he couldn't hide it, You Henian had to explain the causes and consequences of the theft of Ziyangzhu.
    You Chengye got more and more angry. Blowing his beard and staring, he slapped his legs fiercely, "The Young Master Tangtang was entangled with the Demon Xiu, so it's unreasonable! I'll go kill the devil and catch him back!"