22

Looking at the little snake in her palm, Chu Ruoting was all ill.
    She immediately thought of the ghost anaconda in the late Jindan stage.
    This is not the snake egg it lays, right?
    It's wrong to think about it.
    If the nymphs can lay eggs, what do they still try to catch them for cultivation? Chu Ruoting fiddled with the little snake with the tip of her left finger, and looked carefully under it, there were four small claws, which looked like a gecko.
    "Glitter." Little Green Snake was ticklish, curled up into a ball in Chu Ruoting's palm, showing only shiny black eyes.
    It's so cute.
    But... not even cute!
    Chu Ruoting's softened heart immediately hardened, and she sternly asked the little snake: "Where is my monster beast body! Where is the pile of spirit grass and flowers? Where did you go!" The
    little snake said grievedly, "Mother, I'm hungry. I ate them all."
    Chu Ruoting's head was dizzy.
    That's all her hard-earned money!
    She gritted her teeth: "You have to vomit it out for me if you are hungry!"
    Xu is that she looks too fierce, and Little Green Snake is scared. Shrinking her thin body forcefully, tremblingly, she pulled out a shit in Chu Ruoting's palm.
    Chu Ruoting: "..."
    *
    Chu Ruoting couldn't get rid of the little green snake, so she took it and hunted the monster again.
    She thought that the little green snake could fight with her like a contracted spirit beast no matter how bad it was. Unexpectedly, this guy saw the monster beast slipping faster than a rabbit. If the beast was fierce, it would wrap around her wrist and cry.
    When Chu Ruoting finally killed the monster beast, this guy looked at her eagerly, shaking his head and tailing like a dog: "Mother, I'm hungry."
    Chu Ruoting was willing to give it the body of the monster beast.
    She couldn't hold back its aggrieved gaze. She had been busy for a few days. She kept the bones of the hunted monster beasts, and the rest of the skin and flesh went into the little green snake's belly.
    Looking at the dwindling storage bag, Chu Ruoting raised her forehead and sighed.
    This is the life of the cannon fodder supporting role.
    Qiao Qiao entered the Secret Realm of Lingzhen, and he saved the half-demon Quru, and got the immortal device to bind the dragon cable. But Chu Ruoting picked up something that didn’t know what to do. She would only call mother and mother next to her, and she was so annoying.
    Ten days later, the Lingzhen Secret Realm was closed.
    All the monks were transported outside the Peach Blossom Forest.
    Business-minded people set up stalls on the spot, selling and trading the things obtained in the secret realm.
    The peach blossom forest was full of voices, and it was as lively as the cultivation market.
    Chu Ruoting looked at the poor spoils in her pocket, sighed, and laid the things neatly on the ground, hoping that someone blind could buy her pile of rubbish.
    At this moment, there was a tumult from the crowd ahead.
    Chu Ruoting put her cheek in her right hand and glanced around at will, and she actually saw Qiao Qiao.
    She was dangling an ordinary rope in her hand, with a smile on her face, and she was innocent and cute when she walked.
    Everyone knows that it is the immortal weapon binding dragon cable.
    But no one dared to snatch it.
    Qiao Qiao is the most beloved disciple of Qingjianzong's head, and beside her, there are two outstanding handsome men on the left and right. The one on the left, with a conspicuous high ponytail, is wearing a blue and black piping outfit, with a cold light dagger stuck in his waist; the one on the right, two heads higher than Qiao Qiao, thick eyebrows, big eyes, dark lips and dark back There are also a pair of black wings growing on it.
    Someone whispered: "I heard that the monster Quru fell in love with Xiu during the war between gods and demons. With the help of Senior Lingzhen, he gave birth to a half-demon..."
    "That is the half-demon Quru! His cultivation level , Born in the Yuan Ying period!"
    "Who is the boy next to you?"
    "It's Xie     Suxing     ."     "
    The genius who cultivates so fast?"
"It should be."
"..."
Chu Ruoting lowered her head, looking at the low-level monster beast that no one wanted in front of him. Skeleton, depressed.
    Little Green Snake seemed to have noticed it, got out of her sleeves, and gently rubbed her wrist with her head: "
    Mother , mother." Chu Ruoting couldn't help but clicked its head, "Hide it well, be careful of being seen. Pull you out to stew the soup!" The
    little green snake trembled and went back in horror.
    Chu Ruoting was laughing, and the light in front of her was dimmed, and a young man walked over.
    The male cultivator was handsome, but he looked very ordinary. He stood with his hand holding his hand, looking at the dead fire ant-nose pliers, and asked casually: "How do you sell this?"
    Chu Ruoting took Yi Rong Dan, and now she is a young and beautiful young man. juvenile.
    After finally coming to the customer, Chu Ruoting didn't dare to arbitrarily bid, and said with a smile: "A medium-grade spirit stone will do." The
    male Xiu groaned, "A little expensive."
    "Not expensive, not expensive! This pliers is used for the third-grade attack type. The magic weapon is just right!" Chu Ruoting eagerly promoted, she grabbed a Ninglang fish bone, "This is also good for making daggers. They are all purchased from the Lingzhen secret realm, no matter how good they are. Good to buy outside!" The
    male Xiu frowned, turned a black jade flute with his right hand, and tapped his forehead lightly, as if he was thinking about what he was planning.
    Chu Ruoting's eyes fell on the Mo Yu Flute, her pupils shrank sharply, and most of the blood on her face faded.
    "So." The male Xiu raised his head and looked at Chu Ruoting with a smile, "You show me your hand. If your hand looks good, I will buy all of your stuff!"
    Chu Ruoting panicked in her heart. , But nothing on the surface.
    "You are really weird. Buying something depends on other people's hands. Why, I think my hands are not clean!" She grumbled like an ordinary teenager, and rolled up her sleeves reluctantly. , Showing a smooth and delicate arm, "Look at it! Now you have enough!" The
    male repairer pulled her slender arm and looked carefully at the upper side of his left arm.
    He seemed to be stunned, raised his hand, and stroked the white Shengxue's skin back and forth.
    Chu Ruoting was hairy by his stare, pulled her hand back, and yelled, "You are so shameless! My little master is not as good as Longyang!"
    Her voice caused the crowd on both sides to look around.
    The male Xiu was as calm as usual, smiled and apologized to Chu Ruoting, turned around and left with the crowd.
    Chu Ruoting was sure that she couldn't see the other person's figure, rolled up the tatters on the ground and stuffed it into the storage bag, turned her head and ran.
    Little Green Snake got out and asked her, "Mother, don't you sell anything?"
    "No more!"
    Chu Ruoting's voice was trembling.
    I knew that Kuang Hanchen's lingering soul was still there, but he didn't expect him to come so quickly. That Moyu flute had been stuffed in her body for so long, even if it turned into ashes, she would not admit it wrong!
    Little Green Snake happily bit her sleeve: "
    Mother, can I eat all the bones?" Chu Ruoting threw all the animal bones into her mouth and cursed: "I know how to eat all day long. Eat! Always eat you into a fat pig!"
    There is less than half a year before the Lingguo Banquet.
    Chu Ruoting must find a safe place to practice.
    That place couldn't be found by Kuang Hanchen, even if he found it, he wouldn't dare to come in.
    After thinking about it, Chu Ruoting decided to return to Qing Jianzong.
    *
    Kuang Hanchen thinks that he is a little dazed these few days.
    Seeing everyone is like looking at Chu Ruoting.
    Just now, that was obviously a young boy with a naive face. The crowd looked at him from a distance and smiled, as if seeing Chu Ruoting.
    Thinking of Chu Ruoting, Kuang Hanchen twitched his mouth coldly.
    When he returned to the inn that day, Chu Ruoting was nowhere to be seen, and was the first to see a mottled blood stain. He couldn't describe the panic in his heart at the time, lest Chu Ruoting would suffer an accident. When he saw the piece of raw meat on the ground that was forcibly cut out, he instantly understood everything.
    I thought that the wild cat was tamed, but the wild cat was hibernating cautiously. While he relaxed his vigilance, he ran away from control without looking back.
    Kuang Hanchen rented a Pegasus and spent half a month coming to Dongsu.
    He sneaked into the Royal Beast Sect and investigated carefully, and found that although Chu Xinsheng had many children, there was no one named Chu Ruoting.
    Realizing that he was being deceived, Kuang Hanchen's first thought was not to be angry, but to feel funny.
    Interesting, it's so interesting.
    He was sure that he had never known Chu Ruoting, nor had he ever dealt with her.
    Chu Ruoting seemed to know him well.
    He pretended to be the shopkeeper and cheated in Baixiaolou. No one knew his identity except the real shopkeeper. Chu Ruoting arranged in advance to lure him into the game; Chu Ruoting knew that he wanted to kill her, and she naturally made up a series of nonsense stories, and he was rarely moved with compassion.
    He thought at that time how similar Chu Ruoting and his experience were. In order to ask the righteous wife for forgiveness, the scum personally killed the humble concubine.
    As a result, Chu Xinsheng was not afraid of his wife at all. There were thirty and forty Yingyingyanyan in the backyard!
    Chu Ruoting must have a clear knowledge of his life experience, so she took the risk to make up such a lie. Coincidentally, he was so gullible.
    Believe that she is charming and charming in the bed room, low down and be small; Believe that she is affectionate to herself, gentle and sweet.
    The tracer that was dug out seemed to slap him hard.
    Run away, and clean up his valuables, not even letting go of a few low-grade spirit stones used to cushion the legs of the table.
    Thinking of this, Kuang Hanchen was all laughed at by her show operation.
    He turned the cold ink jade flute at his fingertips, looked at the floating clouds flying in the sky, and said to himself: "Chu Ruoting, you must hide it, don't be found by me..."