92

While waiting for Helian Youhen to leave the pass, Chu Ruoting allowed Jing Mo to bathe under the imperial formation.
    Jing Mo was extremely wronged.
    Every time Chu Chu came back, he could have a good time with her, but this time he didn't even hold Chu Chu's waist.
    Chu Ruoting told him solemnly: "Senior Yan said, you have to clear your desires, avoid intercourse, and stop thinking."
    Jing Mo choked silently.
    Although he has never seen Senior Yan, Chu Chu occasionally mentions that he is the sage of Confucianism and Taoism who is respected and admired.
    So Jing Mo has always been fond of Senior Goose.
    But now, sitting in the formation with his knees hugged, he couldn't move, suddenly... he didn't want to like Senior Yan.
    The Huangji formation plate needs to cooperate with the talisman and the formation flag to capture more aura of heaven and earth. There is less aura around Xihai, and a lot of evil spirits, which affects the effect of the formation.
    Being idle is also idle, Chu Ruoting arranged a gathering formation around Xihai.
    Xi Hai has a wide range. Before, Lin Yifu and Lin Xirong helped to plant the flag, but now she is a little busy alone.
    Standing on the roof of Xuanshuang Palace, Chu Ruoting just saw Song Shi approaching here, she immediately raised her voice: "Song
    Shi !" What's your order?"
    "Do me a favor." Chu Ruoting jumped and jumped to him.
    She took out the formation flag and told him where to insert and how to insert it. In the end, half of the words were said.
    The Spirit Gathering Array is very common in the Floating Light Realm, but her Spirit Gathering Array is an array researched by Yan Qianshan, which is much stronger and more complicated than other Spirit Gathering Arrays.
    Chu Ruoting couldn't help but smile, and looked up at him: "You are quite smart."
    "The saint's prize." Kuang Hanchen humbled her head and took the banner from her.
    The formation flag was left with the remaining warmth of her palm, Kuang Hanchen rubbed it slightly, and couldn't help thinking about what chance she had found over the years that it would become so powerful.
    Chu Ruoting think of one thing, but cautioned: ".. When we distance far apart, could not hear password After you have inserted array flag, flagpole next three index finger tapping, so that I can be the next step"
    Array There were shallow spiritual fluctuations on the flag, and Chu Ruoting could sense it after three taps.
    Kuang Hanchen answered yes in a low voice.
    Chu Ruoting started to set up the formation. It stands to reason that it would be more troublesome to change Feng Shui in such a great gathering of spirits, but Song Shi cooperated very well with him, and it was all done in less than half a day. After finishing the formation, Chu Ruoting really consumed a lot of energy. She returned to Xuanshuang Palace and sat directly on the stone bench, holding her jaw in both hands, looking at Jing Mo in the courtyard.
    Standing on the formation, Jing Mo was wrapped in warm glow, like a luminous cicada pupa.
    ...It looks a bit guilty.
    But what Senior Yan said was definitely correct.
    Jing Mo couldn't perceive the external situation, and Chu Ruoting just stayed with her silently.
    She took out a jade slip for refining a lamp, supplementing the contents, and trying to make the soul-containing lamp fake.
    Kuang Hanchen stood by the threshold, looking away silently.
    Under the tree in the front yard, she was sitting at the stone table, supporting her pointed face with one hand, and holding a rectangular jade slip in the other. The sun shines through the dense leaves and casts round and mottled spots on the center of her brows.
    "What are you doing there?" Chu Ruoting raised her head and looked brightly. "Sit down."
    He should be tired after helping for so long just now.
    Kuang Hanchen was a little startled, walked over slowly, and sat down on a stone bench apart from her.
    This distance is not far or near, just right.
    At this moment, the evil power backlash caused the soul of the soul to sting for a while. Kuang Hanchen immediately grasped the sachet at his waist skillfully, and the talisman in the sachet played a role, alleviating the pain.
    "Why do you want to practice
    evil ways?" Chu Ruoting stared at the jade slip seriously, as if she was just asking casually.
    Kuang Hanchen took a sigh of relief, glanced at Chu Ruoting, and said quietly: "If there is a good technique, who will practice this." Do
    n't persuade others to be kind without others suffering. If Chu Ruoting hadn't encountered "Mei Sheng Jue" by luck, she might have thought of taking shortcuts. It's just that she will carefully weigh and ruin herself for revenge. Is this deal worth it?
    She nodded, "That's what I said."
    Chu Ruoting did not refute, and Kuang Hanchen felt a certain inexplicable emotion in her heart.
    Nangongyun hated him so much, how could he teach him the exercises? Before he was eight years old, he didn't even know how to draw breath into the body.
    In fact, when he was first brought into Nangong's house, Hanchen was very popular.
    He looks good and has a sweet mouth, and he has a good time. The Nangong servants all play well with him.
    Nangongyun's younger brother, Nangongliang, is a mean villain. He learned that Kuang Hanchen was Nangong Yun's illegitimate son, so he deliberately made things difficult, and by the way, he used to scold Kuang Hanchen, yin and yang to ridicule Nangong Yun strangely.
    Kuang Hanchen could see clearly, but was helpless.
    The servants of the Nangong clan had to conduct assessments every month, and Kuang Hanchen relied on his elves to help others pass the exams in order to earn spirit stones. Later, when the manager discovered this, he beat him severely, and threatened: "From now on, no one is allowed to contact Kuang Hanchen privately!" It
    is common for Kuang Hanchen to step up and down, and Kuang Hanchen is gradually isolated.
    Those friends who used to play with him in turn pointed to his nose and cursed: "Don't bother him! He is a little wild species without a father or a mother!"
    "Who said he has no mother? His mother is a famous prostitute!"
    Someone knocked him down and stomped his face with his feet, "Kuan Hanchen, isn't your mother a prostitute? You should also play the piano and tunes?"
    "I have a lute here, you come to play the first "Ten" for everyone Eight Touches" chant!"
    The crowd laughed loudly around him.
    Kuang Hanchen's face was crushed to the ground, and the vamp of those mocking people caught the eye. He shed tears unwillingly and angrily. That should be the last time he cried.
    The steward of the Nangong family loves listening to music. He often sits in a chair, half-closed his eyes, and orders him to stand and play the flute, piano, and drums all day... Kuang Hanchen hates him so much, but he has to dig his heart out to please him.
    As he grows older, he knows more and more things in the deep house compound of the Nangong family.
    People want to see what he is like, he just pretends; what people like to listen to, he says.
    Until one day, he went out to dig out spiritual grass and found a jade slip in the cave that recorded evil works. Evil power enters the Tao with happiness, controls people's spirits, and can make him easily change his face.
    After mastering the exercises, he immediately killed the steward who had oppressed him for many years.
    The steward sat on that recliner with his eyes wide open, bleeding from seven holes.
    Kuang Hanchen turned Mo Yudi and smiled softly at him, "Don't you like listening to music? Under Jiuquan, listen to enough." I
    didn't want to understand until I died, how could this wild species be killed silently. Own.
    Kuang Hanchen killed the steward and did not leave Nangong's house immediately.
    Instead, they controlled their minds by those who bullied, insulted, and abused him, let them kill each other, and expose the dirty and invisible bottoms to each other.
    The backyard of Nangong's house was messed up by him.
    Kuang Hanchen lurked in the dark and suddenly felt very happy.
    It turns out that watching others' pain, misery, torture, and dying struggle... is the most interesting thing in the world.
    "...Song Shi? Song Shi?" Chu Ruoting raised her hand and pushed his arm, "Did you hear what I said just now?"
    Kuang Hanchen pulled away from the past and recovered, "What's the matter?"
    Chu Ruoting sighed, referring to the sachet at his waist, "I'm not very good painting goes on break, there is little effect six months. So when I was skilled, and give you a re-draw."
    She The tone was sloppy, but Kuang Hanchen was puzzled.
    He knew her past. How brilliant she is now, how miserable she used to be.
    But she didn't seem to go astray because she was trampled on by fate.
    She doesn't seem to be confused, knowing exactly what her goal is, standing like a flame against the wind, and will never go out.
    "Holy woman." Kuang Hanchen stared at her eyebrows, "What are you going to do after leaving Wu Nian Palace?"
    Chu Ruoting flipped through the refining jade slips, and now she only has three things: Sai Xi Rang, Fu Xi jade, and Ziyang Zhu. , I must think about this issue soon.
    "Of course it is endless cultivation." Chu Ruoting was quite confident in herself. She looked forward to the future and laughed. "Maybe in a hundred thousand years, you will see the light from the upper realm... that light is Come pick me up!"
    Kuang Hanchen twitched the corner of his mouth abruptly.
    Can he live to that time?
    Today, every day he passes, one day is missing.
    Kuang Hanchen turned his head, his gaze quietly fell on Jing Mo, who was wrapped in light, and the words he said brought a sense of sorrow that he hadn't noticed. "Jing Mo's knowledge of the saint is a blessing for him to cultivate for several lifetimes."
    Chu Ruoting disagrees with this.
    Many people in Wunian Palace felt that only luck could catch Jing Mo into her eyes. In fact, they didn't know that when she didn't trust everything, Jing Mo used his sincerity to knock on her cold heart little by little. If she is a drowning person, then Jing Mo is her driftwood, exclusive to her salvation.
    Chu Ruoting thought about it in her mind, and then she said it unconsciously.
    Kuang Hanchen couldn't help asking, "Didn't the saint think that Jing Mo deliberately pretended to be pure and good to calculate you?"
    If it were him, when Jing Mo came after him, he would kill Jing Mo and eliminate the troubles forever.
    "Of course thought, I also make a lot of means to test him." Chu Ruoting recalled the days fishing village, mouth bent light, little lucky, "So, even if the calendar over the life of ups and downs, as the letter once more."
    And more Believe once, give yourself one more chance, and let yourself see a ray of light.
    Kuang Hanchen sat stiffly with a dazed expression.
    Before his mother died, she shed blood and tears, telling him heartbreakingly that she should never trust others in this life.
    But now, another person said to him, it's better to...believe it again.
    Kuang Hanchen raised his eyes and stared at Chu Ruoting's profile for a moment, his eyes flickering slightly.
    After she finished speaking, she looked at Yujian again intently. Long and slender eyelashes, like a butterfly resting and flapping its wings to fly, the clouds are light and breezy, clean and beautiful.
    Whoever was uncomfortable being looked at all the time, Chu Ruoting did not raise her head, and reminded: "Song Shi, what are you looking at?"
    Kuang Hanchen replied without changing his face, "I just discovered that the saint’s left temple is hidden in the hair. He has a mole."
    "It's all fathers and mothers. What's so strange about having moles?" Chu Ruoting raised her finger and pointed to the blue birthmark on his forehead, and chuckled: "You don't also have a mole. Yeah!"
    She didn't have a disgusting tone in her tone, but her demeanor made Kuang Hanchen suddenly recall the day when she took the dominoes away.
    Chu Ruoting trapped him in the big pit and snatched away his dominoes and spirit stones. At that time, she also raised her eyebrows like this, her face was fresh and vivid.
    Kuang Hanchen fingered the disguised birthmark between his forehead and laughed low.