18

Fifteen people reported to each other.
    The team with them is the Meteor Sect, and the five monks who finally came to wear Taoist robes came from the Alchemy Palace.
    "It seems that these bats won't disperse for a while." This was the case when the disciple of the Danshen Palace went out to practice for the first time.
    The Meteor Sect’s face was grimace: "We still have a brother dead."
    "What can we do now?"
    Everyone looked at You Yueming, waiting for his idea.
    Who told him to be the young master of Beilu You's family.
    You Yueming frowned, tapped the folding fan of his right hand on his palm, and groaned for a moment. He resisted the dirt of the stone platform and walked around the edge. He just saw a little eyebrows, and listened to Luo Fang'er asking another female cultivator: "Sister Chu, do you see anything?"
    Chu Ruoting knelt down and raised her hand to caress the stone platform. The messy lines make his mind move slightly.
    Everyone is a grasshopper tied to a rope. She no longer hides her clumsiness, and whispers: "There are formations carved on the stone platform." The
    woman in pink clothes headed by Xiaoxia couldn't help mocking: "Where did you come from? Our master didn't speak, and it's time for you to speak up here? Still formation, I have been studying formation for so many years, why didn't I see what
    formation is here!" Chu Ruoting glanced at her coldly.
    "It is indeed the formation." You Yueming said suddenly.
    He was a monk in the late Jindan period, and he could see that the Shitai formation was not unexpected, but Chu Ruoting was just a female monk in the foundation building period.
    Xiao Xia was slapped on the spot by her master, her mouth twitched, her expression green and white.
    You Yueming pondered for a moment, and wanted to hear that Chu Ruoting had a solution, so he asked: "What else do you see?"
    Chu Ruoting calmly answered, "One is water, the second is fire, and the third is wood. It is gold, and the five is earth...This is the Five Elements Divine Formation."
    You Yueming nodded.
    He analyzed: "Yes. It seems that these bats drove us here to trap us with formations. If we can't leave quickly, we are afraid that we will become turtles in the urn."
    Everyone suddenly appeared in panic, " We have to break the formation quickly. Leave!"
    Chu Ruoting didn't know the formation method all of a sudden, she had comprehended the second volume of "Mei Sheng Jue", which happened to have a deduction about the basic five-element formation method. Encountered today, you can try it.
    She said to You Yueming: "Give me some time, it should be solvable."
    To be honest, the Five Elements Difficulty Formation is said to be the foundation, but the changes inside are extremely complex. The Five Elements Formation on the stone platform is even more difficult. You Yuemingdu Can't guarantee that I can untie it.
    He looked at Chu Ruoting with admiration from the bottom of his heart, and gently stroked the folding fan: "Try it now."
    Xiao Xia saw that You Yueming treated an unsalted female cultivator with a pleasant face, and was unhappy in her heart. Said: "Don't disturb Daoist Chu."
    Chu Ruoting began to deduced and looked for the formation, everyone guarded anxiously on the stone platform.
    Two hours later, those bats seemed to have broken through some obstacles, and three or two were able to fly into the stone platform. Luo Fanger hurried around, but because of You Yueming, no one dared to urge.
    After another hour, Chu Ruoting finally sighed and raised her eyebrows: "Okay!"
    She came to the edge of the southwest side of the stone platform , raised her hand to point out some mana somewhere, and the round stone platform suddenly A storm blew up, and a dark whirlpool appeared. The cultivators closest to the whirlpool flew out, "swish" was sucked into the storm! Chu Ruoting wanted to escape, but it was too late, and all 15 people fell into darkness.
    Chu Ruoting opened her eyes and couldn't see her fingers.
    She hurriedly took out a night pearl from her storage bag, and the room was full of radiance. The remaining fourteen people were lying on the ground in random directions.
    This is a vast and flat cave with a wonderful fragrance floating in the cave. On both sides of the wall, there are dense and white bones, piled up everywhere, Chu Ruoting sees her scalp numb.
    She wanted to use her spiritual power to leave here, but found that her spiritual power was blocked.
    After another incense stick time, You Yueming took the lead to sober up.
    He stood up suddenly, subconsciously wanted to use the Cleansing Technique, but found that he could not do it.
    Chu Ruoting coughed twice, "This cave is weird, and our spiritual power is blocked."
    You Yueming's expression was a little ugly.
    He bowed his head, rummaged in his storage bag, and found a high-level flying carpet made of cold jade ice bamboo, spreading it flat on the ground, and then sitting cross-legged cautiously.
    When Chu Ruoting witnessed his behavior, her heart was dripping with blood: violent horror! That's a magic weapon for flying thousands of miles a day!
    You Yueming brushed the folding fan, fanned the dust around, and asked, "Daoist Chu, what is going on?"
    Chu Ruoting shook her head and didn't know, "Perhaps this fragrance is strange." After
    half an hour, all Everyone woke up leisurely, and Luo Fang'er and the others screamed in fright when they saw the surrounding skeletons.
    "Hiss."
    "Hiss."
    Xiaoxia hugged another woman in pink, looking around in panic: "What sound?" In the
    next second, a giant snake thick as a barrel snaked from the top of the cave. Come.
    The giant snake was flushed red, with a pair of tragic green eyes, and a scarlet letter. He even uttered: "Very good, this time the one sent is not bad!"
    You Yueming estimated that this monster is about the same as his cultivation level, and forcefully pretends. Calm, asked: "You got us here?" The
    giant snake spit out the letter, and the voice was very cheerful: "Yes."
    It concluded that these people could not escape, so it simply flicked its tail, and confessed: "I am the only one in the secret world. The only one is an anaconda. I want to pass on from
    generation to generation , so I can only catch you to help me lay eggs." The disciple of the Pill God Palace exclaimed, "You...how do you want us to help?"
    Don’t want the Sun Snake!
    Almost all the men present thought of going somewhere, some of them covered their crotch, their faces were blue.
    The quiet anaconda spit out the letter, his eyes fell on these female cultivators, and he said: "This scent is refined and refined by a dead male anaconda, and it has now been inhaled by the male cultivator. The male cultivator only needs to find a female cultivator, Inject Yang Jing into her body. Three days later, whoever successfully fertilized and gave birth to snake eggs, I will let whoever leave!"
    The five disciples of Meteor Education felt that this task was not difficult.
    One of them courageously asked: "Can the man who fertilizes that woman be left alive?" The
    Anaconda tilted the snake's head, thought for a while, and said, "You can leave together." The
    Meteor Cultists glanced at each other. Got an idea.
    Do it all over every woman here, as long as someone is fertilized.
    The disciples of Danshen Temple believe in Taoism. They looked at each other and struggled and said, "What if you can't give birth to snake eggs?"
    The green eyes flickered and the fangs were exposed: "Then I will eat it." After that, it was posted. Wandering around the cave and leaving, followed by a sentence, "Human monk, please behave well next."
    You Ying left.
    But everyone knows that it guards the entrance of the cave, and whoever dares to escape will be the first to become its food.
    In the airtight cave, the sweet and greasy fragrance seemed to be stronger.
    Scent can block people's spiritual power, and also plays an aphrodisiac effect. Everyone ate up the poison pill and had nowhere to escape, and they were forced to inhale the scent repeatedly. The Meteor Cultist took the lead and couldn't help it, dragged Luo Fang'er, who was trembling next to him, to the corner and started to act.
    Luo Fang'er started crying first, and then fell into a sense of comfort under the scent, and yelled. The four maids around You Yueming had long been thinking about You Yueming and took the opportunity to untie You Yueming's belt. But You Yueming's pride in her bones, refused to be manipulated by the monster, and yelled at the maid: "Go away!"
    The maids were so wronged, their cultivation bases were low, and soon they couldn't hold them anymore.
    Chu Ruoting looked so ugly that the male cultivators didn't notice her for a while. Two of the disciples of the Danshen Palace refused to break the precepts and gritted their teeth to meditate and recite the Heart-Clearing Mantra, but their desires came fiercely, their compulsive oppression backfired, and the two exploded and died one after another.
    With the lessons learned, the people of Meteor Cult spared no effort to work hard at the women under them, and the women cooperated very well.
    There is a lively erotic palace in the cave, and only Chu Ruoting and You Yueming can keep clear.
    As the young master of the aristocratic family, You Yueming has many magic weapons on her body. Even without spiritual support, she can be temporarily undisturbed; and Chu Ruoting herself is the biggest aphrodisiac when she practices "Meisheng Jue". Therefore, any external scent medicine is Can't influence her.
    You Yueming and Chu Ruoting met, and both sides were a little embarrassed.
    Hesitated for a moment, in the end is a tour next month Churuo Ting came around and asked: "? Why are you not affected"
    . "I have Guchong body, may fire with fire, but fell to the benefits of" Chu Ruoting already prepared rhetoric,
    the two During the conversation, the sound of intercourse around, the gasping of men, and the screaming of women continued to sound. You Yueming's face was shallow, and she looked away: "The cultivation base of the Anaconda is comparable to me. If my spiritual power is not exhausted, I might be able to escape."
    Chu Ruoting was also very anxious.
    She remembered that this creature was also mentioned in the original book. It was very powerful in the secret realm, but it also had a fatal flaw.
    ......What is the reason for this shortcoming?