8

Chu Ruoting and Xun Ci looked at each other, and both saw shock in each other's eyes.
    Fortunately, the hidden talisman was used quickly, and Wang Jin, who was in full anger, did not find the two in the corner.
    But Qiao Qiao and Li Feng were frightened. They rolled down from the stone bed and knelt on the ground with a trembling voice: "Master...Master."
    Wang Jin lost the elder demeanor he had usually pretended, and stepped forward quickly. Holding the naked Qiao Qiao in his arms, he kicked Li Feng's heart fiercely by the way. Brother Yuan Ying's coercion should not be underestimated, Li Feng flew directly into the cave wall, vomiting blood.
    Chu Ruoting clenched Xunci's index finger nervously.
    Xun Ci persuaded her to take her into his arms, struggled to bear Wang Jin's coercion, and carefully protected her.
    Wang Jin's eyes were red, and he roared at Qiao Qiao: "Didn't I tell you not to talk to him?"
    Qiao Qiao choked up: "Master, I don't want to, it's... Senior Brother San who persecuted me. Say... Say if I don't. If you have sex with him, he will make the matter public.” As he talked, Qiao Qiao wept loudly, “Master! I don’t want this matter to be publicized, otherwise how can I live!”
    “Do you love it or not? Him?" Wang Jin asked gritted teeth.
    Qiao Qiao knew that she couldn't hide it. With a backer, she didn't continue to pretend, and said bluntly: "I don't love him! I look at him and I feel sick!" After speaking, she crawled on the ground and rubbed her little baby. Wang Jin's vamp had a long and charming ending, "Master, I don't love him, and the person I love has always been you."
    Only then did Li Feng realize that the atmosphere was not right.
    He had thought that the master was saying to teach the two to have unmatched sexual intercourse, but it seemed that this was not the case.
    He did Qiaoqiao for the first time, thinking that Qiaoqiao was a virgin, but she had been stabbed in her hole a thousand or eight hundred times a long time ago. Asked who broke her body, Qiao Qiao just whimpered and didn't answer. Out of jealousy, Li Feng became more ignorant and scolded her.
    At this moment, Qiao Qiao skillfully used his breasts to please Wang Jin, and Li Feng immediately understood everything.
    Wang Jin stared at him with cold eyes, like a poisonous snake hung in the dark.
    Li Feng trembled a few steps back and knelt down and begged for mercy: "Master! The disciple knows wrong! The disciple shouldn't touch your woman!"
    Wang Jin sneered: "When you helped Qiao Qiao detoxify, how did the teacher warn you? Do you remember?"
    Li Feng stammered and replied: "Remember, remember."
    "Repeat it."
    "...If you want to forget this matter, you must never mention it, and you must not...not bother the junior sister." Li Feng said to the end. , Swallowed in fear.
    Wang Jin gently stroked his beard and glanced at Li Feng condescendingly: "Feng'er, although you started late, you have always treated you very seriously as a teacher. You are flexible and smart, not like your big brother Wen Tun and pedantic, but ah... Why are you bothering to find Qiao Qiao?"
    Li Feng banged his head, "Master! Master forgive me this time! I will never dare to look at my sister again in the future, otherwise I will dig my eyes." !"
    Wang Jin sighed and asked Qiao Qiao's opinion.
    Qiao Qiao hesitated for a moment, still with an innocent look on his face, and pouted: "Qiao'er also wants to forgive Brother San, but Brother San he ran into me and Master..." She raised her hand to wipe off her tears, and her eyes rolled." Qiao'er’s life, death, and reputation are not important, but you, Master, must not be dragged into the quagmire. You are the predecessor of Yuan Ying, respected by thousands of people, and the upright head of the Azure Sword Sect!"
    "Yes."
    Wang Jin agreed. Nodded.
    Li Feng panicked, he said in horror: "Master! I will never tell this thing!"
    "Feng'er." Wang Jin lifted up the whisk, her eyes were as cold as when Chu Ruoting was assassinated with a sword. Like, lightly flicked over, "Only the dead in the world can keep silent." The
    strong wind brought up by the dust overturned the stone bed, and slammed it down with a "boom", knocking down Li Feng who couldn't avoid it.
    Brain plasma cracked, nose and mouth hemorrhage, people have not completely died.
    Li Feng's squeezed and protruding eyeballs stared at Qiao Qiao Wang Jin in a daze, with endless resentment, murmured: "Adulter and adulteress..."
    Wang Jin frowned, raised his hand, and took Li Feng in the air. The tongue was pulled out abruptly.
    The scene was so bloody, Chu Ruoting was almost nauseous, Xun Ci immediately covered her eyes and kissed and soothed silently.
    Qiao Qiao knelt on the ground naked and was shocked.
    Shocked and trembling.
    Wang Jin glared at her. Da Ma Jin Dao's robes opened, revealing the soft and slender penis, "Master is very unhappy today, you are ready to take care of you, so you will lose a whip!"
    Qiao Qiao lowered his eyes and whispered. Said: "Master, can you just do it once today? It's getting late...If Xie Suxing can't find me, he will be anxious."
    "The other man, Qiao'er, you are real skin. It's itchy!"
    "Master! Disciples are wrong! Disciples are wrong..." Qiao Qiao admitted his mistake, and quickly went to hold Wang Jin's penis, licking and biting extremely skillfully.
    Wang Jin was hardened, separated Qiao Qiao's leg, and inserted it in without any foreplay. He stuck it for fifty or so, then shook his pocket and shot. Putting on his clothes with a sense of disinterest, he bent over and took off Qiao Qiao’s pussy, curled his eyebrows and said, “Go back and wipe some Wanhuazong’s secret medicine, look at your Sao point, it’s been rotten by Li Feng’s guy, and it’s loose again. It's astringent!"
    Qiao Qiao couldn't express his grievances, and she shed tears.
    After all, it is the heroine in the book, with a moving and extremely beautiful appearance. Once she shed tears, she immediately made Wang Jin forget her previous unhappiness and pityed her very much.
    Chu Ruoting remembered that in the original work, Wang Jin really loved Qiao Qiao, and finally shaved off her cherished long beard for her, gave up her identity as the head of Qing Jianzong, and stayed with her. But the male protagonist in the book is not only Wang Jin, but also the big brother Xun Ci, the mad dog Xie Suxing, the most beautiful male in the world of floating light, Nangongxuan, the half-demon Quru, one of the three Dadu Jie old monsters, Lin Chengzi, is also Qiao Qiao’s skirt minister. , Even many messy male partners are crazy about Qiao Qiao.
    Chu Ruoting didn't understand.
    Why Qiao Qiao can be with so many men at the same time, and the ending is so happy. But she ruined her appearance and died tragically under the stigma of an adulteress all her life.
    She stared coldly at the couple of dogs and dogs.
    Wang Jin rested for a while, then rode Qiao Qiao under her body and started to work. There was a loud voice echoing in the cave, while Li Feng's body was still nearby.
    Chu Ruoting glanced sideways at Xun Ci behind her, his face turned pale.
    Like Chu Ruoting, Xun Ci had previously regarded Wang Jin as his biological father. But unexpectedly, his biological father actually killed his disciple himself, and pressed on the girl he used to be pleased, doing the most lewd thing in the world...
    Chu Ruoting knew that he was a staid person and did not continue to stimulate him.
    Xun Ci bowed his head in silence.
    After another hour, Qiao Qiao begged that it was too late and Wang Jinxu was not in the state, so he spared her. The two dressed properly, burned Li Feng's corpse to death, and took them away.
    After a short while, Xun Ci raised his eyes and asked Chu Ruoting, "Did you... have known about these things a long time ago?"
    Otherwise, why would she lie in ambush here in advance?
    Chu Ruoting did not directly admit it, but half-truth: "I can only see that Li Feng and Qiao Qiao have clues, but I didn't expect the head to be involved."
    Who can think of it?
    Xun Ci didn't know what he was thinking, and he hesitated for a while and said, "Ruoting, we can't let other people know about this. Otherwise, Master's reputation will be over, and Qing Jianzong will be over!"
    Chu Ruoting pierced her ears and became angry. An extremely anti-smile: "Xunci! Why do you help me make a decision?" Looking at the photo-taking stone in her hand, her voice was cold, "I kindly remind you, before the Lingguo banquet begins, you leave the sect ahead of time. Right."
    Xun Ci was stunned, "What are you going to do at the Lingguo Banquet?"
    "This will not bother you."
    Chu Ruoting closed the clothes that had been torn apart by Xun Ci just now, turned around to leave, and suddenly turned her face, "Of course, you can also tell the secret now."
    Xun Ci squeezed the Taihe sword tightly, and her heart was tormented.
    He was grateful for Wang Jin's nurturing grace, but he couldn't put Chu Ruoting in danger, and he was shocked for a while.
    Chu Ruoting looked at him still like this, and couldn't tell from the bottom of her heart whether it was disappointment or some other emotion. Xunci is a very good person and good character, but he is hesitating and indecisive in case of trouble, which is inexplicably infuriating.