29

Xie Suxing went home.
    Xie mother holding him cry, Xie father did not dare to say to teach him, paused, sighed, and finally a Diesheng said:. "Just come back, back like,"
    Xie Su Xing not guessing, wondering direct questioning heart, Xie His parents told him all.
    Solving the misunderstanding, Xie Suxing was both happy and upset.
    He was happy that he was not abandoned by his family, and Chu Ruoting's words were confirmed.
    He blamed the heavens and the others, thinking that his life experience was miserable and dead end, in fact, it was just the extreme stubbornness of the rebellious period.
    Childish, ridiculous, and not worth mentioning.
    Xie Suxing quietly visited his cousin and saw that his injury was indeed healed, and returned to Qing Jianzong.
    He didn't go to Qiao Qiao right away, but he involuntarily came outside Chu Ruoting's cave and hesitated.
    The cave mansion has imposed restrictions, and there is also a high-level induction charm left by the sword repair.
    If Xie Suxing rushed in, Xun Ci would know immediately.
    I don't know what kind of sorcery Chu Ruoting's secret cultivation method is, which caused him to lose money. In the past, every time after practicing, Xiao Xie Suxing was still very soft.
    Xie Suxing rubbed his nose angrily.
    He hated Chu Ruoting before, and was yelled at by her that night, making him even more angry.
    Now that she knew that what she said was true, the awkward mood in her heart became more serious.
    He wanted to drag the culprit out of the cave and beat him up, but thinking of her slender and slippery body, he couldn't bear it.
    Even knowing that Chu Ruoting could double practice sorcery, Xie Suxing still remembered that love scene endlessly.
    He really wanted to tie Chu Ruoting's hand with a whip and bully her severely. Make her cry so that she doesn't dare to cross her eyebrows at herself anymore, and she doesn't dare to mock him anymore.
    Xie Suxing rolled his eyes, planning how to remove the induction charm left by Xun Ci, just at this moment, a familiar figure sneaked out of Chu Ruoting's cave.
    "Qu Ru?"
    Xie Suxing frowned.
    Qu Ru also discovered Xie Suxing.
    He flapped his black wings and landed in front of Xie Suxing, and said coldly, "Where have you been these days? Qiao Qiao is very worried about your safety."
    Xie Suxing was a little uncomfortable hearing Qiao Qiao's name.
    At that time, he was immersed in the care Qiao Qiao gave, and he never thought about the truth behind the incident. Fortunately, Chu Ruoting scolded him soberly, otherwise he would never solve the misunderstanding with his parents.
    Xie Suxing's emotions towards Qiao Qiao were complicated, as if...as if he didn't want to be by her side all the time.
    He
    clasped his arms and asked Qu Ru, "What are you doing here?" Qu Ru's black lips curled up, and his eyes were grim, "Same purpose as yours."
    Xie
    Suxing : "..." He also greedy Chu Ruoting's body?
    He soon understood that it was not.
    Qu Rudao: "I've inquired, this Chu Ruoting often bullies Qiao Qiao. Let's go and kill her together!"
    Qu Ru is a half-demon, with wild and loyal blood flowing in her body.
    Qiao Qiao rescued him, and he regarded Qiao Qiao as a treasure. He would give what Qiao Qiao wanted; on the contrary, when he knew that Qiao Qiao had been whipped by Chu Ruoting, he couldn't wait to tear Chu Ruoting into pieces immediately.
    Xie Suxing’s eyes flickered, "She has a sensory charm outside the
    cave." "Heh, Xun Ci is just a golden core monk, afraid of what he will do!" Qu Ru was born in the Yuan Ying period's cultivation base. . He spread his wings and flew towards Chu Ruoting's cave, suddenly feeling an extremely dangerous breath coming from behind him. Qu Ru quickly dodged to avoid it, a red light condensed by the law, collided with the mountain wall, and exploded in Qu Ru's original location.
    Qu Ru turned his head and cursed: "Xie Suxing! What are you doing?"
    Xie Suxing didn't know what he was doing.
    He knew he should hate Chu Ruoting, but Qu Ru was going to kill her... he refused.
    Qu Ru was displeased with Xie Suxing next to Qiao Qiao, but at this moment he almost succeeded in a sneak attack, his face flashed sharply, he opened his mouth and spit out an ice arrow, and attacked Xie Suxing.
    Hsieh Su Xing Chu Ruoting not want to disturb his stature Teleport, will lead to green as Qu Jian Zong outside, this open hand, its a fight ......
    *
    comprehension sector without six decades, but the fifteenth day of each year, but it is green The spirit fruit banquet held by Jianzong.
    Wang Jin left the customs a month earlier and sent invitations to the well-ranked sects in Bashu. On this day, he received a sound transmission note from his disciple, saying that the You Clan of Beilu and the Clan of Dong Su Lin were in Bashu territory and no invitation was needed.
    Wang Jin was very happy when he heard the words, and when the sound transmission passed by: "Where are they? I personally come to invite."
    That is the top family in the world of floating light!
    If they can make a good relationship, why should Qingjianzong be entrenched in this desolate land of Bashu with them taking care of it?
    Wang Jin called a disciple on duty passing by the door, and said: "Yang Ming! Get ready for a flying horse!"
    Yang Ming was stunned, glanced at Wang Jin's dress, then reacted, and answered with his head down. Yes.
    Yang Ming walked through the corridor, looked around, and saw a female sister of the same school approaching. With an idea, he stepped forward to the female monk and said: "The headmaster
    wants you to prepare the flying horse." The female sister was a little puzzled, but since it was the commander's order, she didn't think much about it, and quickly proceeded to do it.
    Yang Ming seemed to be unfamiliar with the path of Qing Jianzong, walking around, and then back to the original place.
    At this moment, someone called him from behind: "Yang Ming! You stop me!"
    Yang Ming looked back and found that the female nun was full of anger and walked towards him angrily.
    The female Xiu Liu raised her eyebrows and asked: "What's the matter with you? The headmaster clearly asked you to prepare for the flying horse. You have thrown things to me to be lazy! You have only been in the market for a few days, and you dare to slip in front of me. Head?"
    Yang Ming turned his mind, smiled suddenly, clasped his fists in his hands and made compensation to the female: "Senior sister is not angry. There is a saying that Junior Brother doesn't know whether
    to say it properly." "If you want to say it, no one will cover your mouth. "
    Senior Sister, you are so funny." Yang Ming laughed, her clear peach eyes curled like a crescent moon, her voice was low and mute and magnetic, "Actually, I deliberately wanted to get close to Sister Sister. I want to say a few words to Sister Sister. "The
    female sister blushed inexplicably when he looked at her.
    She tweeted at him, "It's all rhetoric, where did you learn it?"
    She remembered that Yang Ming used to be an outer disciple and was selected into the inner door a few days ago, but he didn't like to talk, like a dull gourd.
    Yang Ming still smiled and said seriously: "Sister, you have wronged me. What I said is all from the bottom of my heart. There are hundreds of disciples in this Azure Sword Sect. Only when I saw you, I know what is different. . "
    Sisters touted by his smug, asked:"? how I'm different with "
    ." you look better than other senior sister apprentice clothes, this hand hairpin beautiful ah, than their students do well "
    is a graceful chic The male cultivator praised face to face, and the female cultivator was complacent. She stroked the exquisite embroidery on the sleeves, "You are right! My clothes are made of ice silk, not invaded by fire or water, and invulnerable..."
    "Really? What is ice silk? Sister Sister tell me more about it."
    "..." After
    one afternoon, Yang Ming gradually became acquainted with the female sister .
    The sister's name is Xu Yuan. Seeing Yang Ming's good conversation and humor, she talked a lot with him unconsciously.
    Yang Ming looked at Yunxia on the horizon, and asked, "So, the second senior sister of Qingjianzong is called Chu Ruoting?"
    "Well, her father Chu Huan is the founding elder of the Azure Sword Sect, of course her surname is Chu!"
    "His father...does he have a concubine?"
    Xu Yuan glared at him, "What are you thinking about! Elder Chu is just right, there is only one in his life." This Taoist couple is the second elder sister, Elder Yujiao Rongyu." She didn't know what she thought of, and sighed, "Unfortunately, Elder Chu, Elder Yu died early, otherwise the second elder sister would not be what she is now."
    Yang Ming raised her eyebrows, "Oh?" said, "What do you say?"
    "Second Senior Sister relied on her father and mother to be the elders of the sect. She had a rough temper and was very arrogant and domineering!" After speaking, Xu Yuan scratched her hair again. , Frowned Liu eyebrows, "But recently she didn't know what was wrong, but after returning from Xuanhua Mountain, she converged instead. She didn't like to practice before, and now she shut herself in the cave house all day, no one can see her."
    "She Suddenly his personality has changed drastically?"
    "Yeah, I occasionally see my fellow students more kind...and more indifferent."
    Yang Ming's thin lips were slightly pursed, thoughtful.
    Xu Yuan saw a black jade flute pinned to his waist, and asked casually: "Eh? Yang Ming, do you still play the flute?"
    "How many songs do you know ."
    "I will listen to one of them."
    "Wait for the next time you have time to blow it to Senior Sister." Yang Ming pulled out the Mo Yudi, and briskly tossed and caught it. He smiled slightly, "Junior Brother still has things to do, I'm out of company."