37

Last time, Xie Suxing's blood qi was lost, and he didn't recover for a long time.
    But he doesn't mind.
    He was willing to be picked up by her.
    Even this time, it doesn't matter if she takes him to death.
    He owes her.
    Chu Ruoting didn't expect Xie Suxing to offer her a supplement.
    Since she was a child in Qing Jianzong, she has cultivated the right way. Even if he was forced to the end of his life, he didn't switch to the magic way.
    When my parents were alive, they taught her in her ears: in life, we must do what we must do and be righteous. If you have evil thoughts in your heart, you will be despised if you are unpredictable, trying to get lucky, and greedy for small gains.
    Chu Ruoting kept it in her heart so much that she had no shame in her heart until she died, and she was worthy of the spirit of her parents in heaven.
    With hatred in her heart in this life, Chu Ruoting did not follow Kuang Hanchen to do evil repairs. It was the picking yang and nourishing yin in "Meisheng Jue", she also hated it so much that she would use it on Xie Suxing.
    "Come on me, okay?"
    Xie Suxing knelt down beside Chu Ruoting reverently. He didn't know what Chu Ruoting was thinking, he only hoped that she would stop vomiting blood and get better soon.
    Chu Ruoting glanced at him, still full of hatred in her heart.
    I hate him for no avail, it's better to give it a try, how to save his life.
    Chu Ruoting did not speak, but Xie Suxing agreed as she agreed.
    Chu Ruoting could only keep the same posture because of the fixation technique. With a three-finger wide belt, fastened loosely around her waist, she stands quietly, her slender figure like a water lotus, which can be viewed from a distance and cannot be played with.
    Xie Suxing was inexplicably nervous.
    Courageously, he stretched out his right hand, but his fingertips trembled when they touched her skirt.
    He immediately looked at Chu Ruoting's face, afraid to see her ridicule as always.
    ...Fortunately, there is no.
    Chu Ruoting lowered her eyes, the shadow of her eyelashes was covered, covering all her expressions.
    Obviously Huan is better off, but Xie Suxing seems to be the first time. He swallowed his saliva quietly, and finally, slowly pulled open the lapels of her collar.
    The snow-white plumpness resembles two soft clouds. Xie Suxing covered both palms, pressing the raised pink beads on his palms, weighing, squeezing, and kneading into various shapes. He couldn't help but lower his head and sip on the tip of her nipple, Huya bit the pink pearl lightly, twisted the tip of his tongue, and fiddled with it. Xie Suxing thought secretly: Why didn't you find out that these two little rabbits are so cute last time?
    Chu Ruoting was sucking her breasts and her body gradually became hot. But the pain from the divine sense and dantian prevented her from being completely immersed in it.
    What's more, the person who blasphemed her is Xie Suxing, whom she hates.
    She frowned her eyebrows irritably, and said coldly: "You rub and eat like this, how can I still gather yin and
    nourish the yang?" Xie Suxing looked up from between the peaks, only to see an abnormal blush on Chu Ruoting's face. But his lips are very pale.
    He reluctantly loosened his teeth, gathered her clothes, and took off her skirt.
    Strangely, Chu Ruoting didn't wear anything under her skirt, and her two straight and well-proportioned legs were slightly stretched. Between her snow-white legs, the pink was very glaring. The lips are red and tender and turned over two pieces, dripping and moist, it looks like...a little swollen?
    Xie Suxing was startled, bent down, and went to break her clam meat. Suddenly, the thick essence of Kuang Hanchen left in the stamen dripped.
    Xie Suxing's eyes were red. He raised his head and asked sternly: "Is it that Xie Xiu? He insulted you?"
    He was so angry that he immediately turned around to find Kuang Hanchen, and he cramped and shredded him!
    Chu Ruoting swept him condescendingly and laughed at herself, "He insulted me and you insulted me... Is there a difference?"
    Xie Suxing was choked by her to speak.
    He was angry that Han Chen took her body, and was annoyed that he could not obtain Chu Ruoting's forgiveness. Like an anxious little beast, he slammed down the cabin.
    Xie Suxing pinched a dust-cleaning technique, lowered his head, and removed all the things from Chu Ruoting's stamens. He stretched out two fingers, digging in the tunnel to make sure that there were no more. Then he pressed his mouth in a fit of anger, and licked the tip of his tongue along the greasy honeycomb, which was bound to leave his breath behind.
    The top of the tongue is irritating and tingling, like an ant crawling into my heart along the lower abdomen. She couldn't bear his reckless licking, her eyes closed, her body shuddering slightly.
    Xie Suxing had almost eaten, and with a pull with his right hand, his pants fell in response, the already hard penis gaining momentum.
    He carefully encircled Chu Ruoting in his arms, against the already flooded acupuncture point, and plunged into it completely.
    The folds in the flowering pistils on the top of the huge round glans are tightly twisted by the tunnel.
    Hmm... it's the ecstasy that I can't forget in the memory, I can't describe it in any language, I only know that at this moment, he is willing to drown in her body.
    Xie Suxing endured the pain of a penetrating shoulder blade, hugging Chu Ruoting with his arms, and tossing around her lips, while the lower body was pressed against her hip bone, slowly and gravitationally pumped.
    Under his resistance, Chu Ruoting unconsciously shrank the flesh.
    She hated herself from the bottom of her heart. I hate the person I hate holding in my arms, doing the most intimate things in the world; I hate my sensitive body, and I want to be filled with him fiercely and constantly.
    Chu Ruoting closed her eyes and tried to use the technique of collecting yang and replenishing yin in "Meisheng Jue", twisting her waist, and swallowing his hot and piping hot in wet and tender acupoints.
    Xie Suxing was sour and sweet in his heart.
    Chu Ruoting was finally obedient under him.
    No longer sneer at him, no longer ridicule him.
    But he also knows that all this is temporary. He is greedy for her tenderness, she is plundering his spirit, and they each get what they need.
    "...I'm sorry." Xie Suxing leaned in her ear and said lowly.
    Chu Ruoting was enjoying her desire, but she dismissed it in her heart.
    Xie Suxing opened her teeth with his tongue and delivered a slightly astringent pill to the top of her throat. Chu Ruoting tensed her body and thought it was another Gu worm. She listened to Xie Suxing's vague explanation, "Don't be afraid, the antidote to Red Pine Gu."
    Feeling the woman in her arms gradually calmed down, Xie Suxing boldly took it. The fragrance between her lips and teeth. The body fluids are mixed with each other, a piece of wetness in the corner of the mouth, can not tell who is who. His upper body was tightly hooped with a soft body, his lower body was in a frantic rhythm, and the junction was dripping with juice, and the sound of sex and lust echoed clearly on the spirit boat.
    too fast.
    Fast and deep.
    The refreshment in the tunnel and the physical pain coexist, Chu Ruoting couldn't help shivering, her tender acupoints spasm and trembled, and she dripped honey after orgasm. Xie Suxing was caught by her charming flesh, and wanted to lock the essence, but pity her with the Dark Obstacle Surgery, so he pumped it quickly, allowing it to climb to the top happily, spraying all the yang essence in her body to her.
    His penis was embedded in the soft flesh, and he pushed it deep twice, and the direct shot was clean, and his thin chin rested on Chu Ruoting's shoulder and panted heavily.
    Xie Suxing's semen is thick and abundant, and Chu Ruoting runs "Meisheng Jue" and absorbs it as spiritual power. Spiritual power drove the black mist on the golden core, and the pain in her body really got better.
    "Isn't it enough?" Xie Suxing kissed her on the cheek, "I still have a lot."
    He kissed her greedily, only feeling that the smooth and white skin possessed endless magical powers, breathtaking and fragrant.
    The desire that is still in the tunnel swells again and expands the pink acupoint. Xie Suxing separated Chu Ruoting's legs, knelt between her legs, and continued to bury her head and thrust herself tirelessly.
    Running "Mei Sheng Jue", Xie Suxing can't last, but it can make him shoot white turbidity many times. Even so, Chu Ruoting was still vented by him several times.
    They got dry from the cabin to the side of the ship.
    Chu Ruoting's arm was sheared back, facing the flying clouds and green mountains, the jade milk was pressed on the ship's gunwale, and one leg was raised high. Xie Suxing stood behind her, holding her slender waist, pushing her hips fiercely, foam splashing at the junction. Chu Ruoting moved up and down with his movements, the acupoint was already congested and swollen, and even the snow buttocks were knocked out of a red mark.
    The recovery of spiritual power made Kuang Hanchen's hold technique no longer work.
    She bit her lip, but she couldn't help it, then she covered her mouth and screamed twice.
    But this subtle call is enough to make Xie Suxing crazy.
    He embeds her in the wet and warm hardness, and quickly fiddles with her again and again, and the pleasure is turbulent, he leaned on her and snorted, until a stream of viscous Yuanyang was ejected.
    "Papa."
    Some warm liquid fell on Chu Ruoting's waist.
    She turned her head and discovered that there was a hideous wound on Xie Suxing's shoulder blade, which seemed to be pierced with blood flowing. He was madly sucked by her yang essence, his blood was lost, and he couldn't even stop the bleeding with spiritual power.
    Chu Ruoting was taken aback for a moment, raised her eyes and asked, "...Kuang Hanchen hurt you?"
    Xie Suxing didn't know how to sell miserables. He straightened out his chest and was a little proud. "I almost killed him." After
    speaking, he wanted to hug him. Chu Ruoting acted again.
    The blood on his shoulders was red and dazzling.
    He was wounded by Qu Ru before and fought against Kuang Hanchen, and when he found Chu Ruoting, he was exhausted. He was originally a handsome young man, but at this time, because of collecting yang and replenishing yin several times, his lips were white and dry, his face was yellowish, but the dark eyes were still shining with stars.
    Chu Ruoting hesitated.
    She really hates Xie Suxing.
    But she is the daughter of Chu Huan and Yu Jiaorong, and cannot bury her inner conscience.
    If you continue to pick up supplements, Xie Suxing will die on her.
    She wants him to die.
    But not in this way.
    Xie Shuxing leaned in expertly, and continued to kiss her red and swollen lips. At the moment when her lips fell, Chu Ruoting regained a little aura, and slapped his palm fiercely towards his chest.
    Xie Suxing was immersed in the joy of friendship with Chu Ruoting, completely defenseless. With this palm, he could hide, but he felt guilty. Looking at Chu Ruoting's indifferent expression, he stood still.
    The ribs shattered at the sound, the wound on the shoulder blade burst, and blood was gushing out.
    Xie Suxing's face was like gold paper, his knees softened, "Boom!" Kneeling in front of Chu Ruoting.
    Chu Ruoting watched his messy hair tops, and the past events filled her heart. She couldn't suppress her anger, she threw the Cangyun whip from her wrist, and "slapped" a blood stain on his cheek.
    Xie Suxing's head was turned aside.
    He raised the back of his hand, wiped off the blood from the corner of his mouth, and stared at Chu Ruoting and laughed, "Your spiritual power has recovered? That's good... That's good."
    Chu Ruoting resisted the complicated emotions and put on clothes. The tip of the tongue spit out a few words coldly, "Xie Suxing, don't think that I will be grateful for letting me pick Yuanyang. If you have sex with you, I ca
    n't stand it all the time!" "No... as long as you see your face , I feel sick!"
    "When I see you, I will remember the pain you once caused me."
    "Do you think I will forgive you?"
    "Wishful thinking!"
    Xie Suxing was shocked.
    He raised his head in disbelief, and, sure enough, Chu Ruoting was as ridiculous as ever.
    He trembled and asked, "...what do you want to forgive me?"
    Chu Ruoting chuckled, "Okay, unless I don't know you."
    This is an impossible request.
    Xie Shuxing couldn't tell how he felt in his heart. It felt like being abandoned by others, and it felt like regretting himself, but more... it was a bit indescribable sadness.
    He has red eyes.
    Chu Ruoting didn't look at him again, urging her spiritual power to fly away from the spirit boat.