71

Chu Ruoting chose to impersonate a mortal, facing Xie Suxing, she was in a dilemma.
    Xie Suxing thought she had lost her memory, and taught her how to practice formulas and how to draw air into the body.
    How dare Chu Ruoting expose her cultivation base in front of him, she can only pretend to be an idiot, shaking her head constantly: Can't remember, can't learn, can't understand, I can't do it.
    Xie Suxing was irritated by her.
    He is a cultivating genius, and he knows everything at one point, but Chu Ruoting, who had lost her memory, repeatedly taught her a hundred times, but she couldn't get it right once.
    Xie Shuxing couldn't believe that there was such a dull person in the world.
    "You memorize the formula I taught you just now."
    Chu Ruoting nodded, sitting on the stool and coughed twice: "The liver is yang, and its vitality is strong. When the yang rises to enter the yang position, the ratio of the vernal equinox is also..."
    "Wrong, I missed a sentence, think about it carefully."
    Chu Ruoting tried to ask: "Lung is Yin?"
    "No."
    "The ratio of Yang to Yin to life in Xia Zhi?"
    "No."
    Chu Ruoting Stop talking.
    Her eyes fell on the ground with frustration, and she whispered around her fingers: "My son, I really don't have the talent for cultivation. If you want to pass on the practice, you should find someone else."
    Chu Ruoting never thought about the two daylight scenes. I understand why Xie Suxing has to teach her to practice.
    Unexpectedly, Xie Suxing squatted in front of her, staring at her face, and said one word: "Chu Ruoting, you can't give up cultivation. Mortals are the lowest beings in the world of floating light. I have many more. I can’t spend it here all the time. From now on... I won’t be able to protect you all the time. You must have the ability to protect yourself, you know?”
    Xie Suxing has always been arrogant, regardless of the consequences of doing things. Chu Ruoting had never seen him with such an instructive and serious look, and she couldn't help being shocked.
    "Where are you going?" she blurted out.
    Xie Suxing clenched his fist, "I and Lin Xiaofeng don’t share the same sky. He killed my parents, cousins, clansmen... How can I shrink a corner and hide in Tibet? If I don’t take revenge, I
    promise not to be a man." Chu Ruoting Awe-inspiring.
    How did Lin Xiaofeng get involved with Xie Suxing?
    Furthermore, Lin Xiaofeng is the head of Lin's Patriarch, and his cultivation is in the middle of distraction, even if he Xie Suxing has nine lives, it is not enough to die!
    Chu Ruoting was thinking about the key points, and the crock pot on the stove was boiled.
    Xie Suxing hurriedly brought the soup to Chu Ruoting, holding the porcelain bowl and blowing and blowing: "Come, eat." In the
    bowl was not the disgusting Lingguo fried fish, but the soulful poultry that was slowly stewed with spring water. The soup is bright in color, with oil beads floating, and the aroma is overflowing.
    Xie Suxing people are talented and smart to learn everything fast, and their cooking skills have advanced by leaps and bounds in just two days.
    Chu Ruoting is not good at appetite, and she must also compliment his cooking skills.
    Under the supervision of Xie Shuxing, she finished the soup in small sips.
    Xie Suxing once again taught Chu Ruoting's formula for inducing qi into the body. Chu Ruoting remained the same, knocking back three wrong sentences.
    Xu was tossed and impatient, Xie Shuxing stared at her for a long time, turned around and closed the door.
    The cramped thatched hut was suddenly dimly lit.
    Chu Ruoting blinked, "Master, what do you want to do?"
    Xie Suxing began to untie her belt. He said, "You can't go on like this. There is only double cultivation...I will help you breathe into your body."
    There is a double cultivation. , Relying on one of the powerful cultivation bases, simply and rudely brought the other into the Qi refining period.
    But she doesn't need it at all!
    Chu Ruoting laughed dryly, pretending to be ignorant and ignorant: "What is double repair?"
    Xie Suxing did not intend to explain to her that the young man was full of blood, he suddenly bullied Chu Ruoting, wrapped her soft body in his arms, and put his right hand along her flat abdomen into the soft gap, trying to help her Rub and expand.
    Chu Ruoting didn't know that he moved so fast, and his brain was half a beat slow, and he took advantage of it.
    He pulp of crude in touch by rubbing soft flower stem, Chu Ruoting angry, refused to go on pretending idiot woman who, shouting: "! Stop it,"
    she pressed Hsieh Su Xing rebellion hands in her private office, eye color Cold, and about to slap him to death, Xie Suxing was suddenly taken aback and released her restraint.
    He leaned his back against the wall and slowly squatted down. The two strands of hair on his forehead covered his trance eyes, "...I'm sorry."
    "I didn't ask your wishes just now."
    "I was impulsive again."
    Chu Ruoting didn't expect him to squat in the corner to reflect on himself.
    Is this the Xie Suxing she knows?
    Chu Ruoting was still in shock, Xie Suxing frowned suddenly, his face turned blue. He clenched his clothes tightly, knelt on the ground, his body convulsed unceasingly, blood vessels in the forehead of his neck appeared, his teeth were clenched, and the muscles of his mouth were trembling.
    "...Hey, what's the matter with you?" Chu Ruoting did not approach.
    Xie Suxing raised his head with difficulty, his ponytail hair clinging to the scar in a mess, and his eyes seemed to be drenched with blood, scary red.
    Chu Ruoting took two steps back.
    Xie Suxing's pain was unbearable, and he roared and smashed everything in the thatched house. He rushed to the lake, scratching his neck and chest frantically with both hands, curling his flesh and blood, and grabbed a piece of blood dripping. In the end, I couldn't bear it, and rushed into the lake. He screamed wildly in the lake, and his stray aura set off a huge billowing wave.
    After a while, Xie Suxing gradually calmed down. He dragged his body with water stains, staggered out of the lake, and fell into the lush reed grass.
    Chu Ruoting hesitated for a while, but walked over.
    Xie Suxing's face was white from the lake blisters, and his thin lips were bloodless.
    Chu Ruoting raised her hand to brush the weeds sticking to his face, pushed him, and asked coldly, "What's the matter with you?" Xie Suxing was half awake, raised her hand tremblingly, and held her wrist.     Vaguely
    said : "The pain you have felt...I can also feel..." "What are you talking nonsense?"
Chu Ruoting stared at his face for a long time, just to tell the truth. Unexpectedly, this look made her stunned: "Red Pine Gu!"
    Xie Suxing's body was full of Red Pine Gu.
    One, two, three... Dozens of them cling to his bones densely, and they suffer from bone erosion every month, and they teach him to survive.
    As everyone knows, Red Pine Gu is the unique poisonous Gu of the Xie family.
    Chu Ruoting thought of the words he had just murmured: He also felt the pain she felt.
    Could it be that Xie Suxing himself played Gu? Over the years, has he tortured himself?
    His handsome face became like a piece of white paper, Chu Ruoting's eyes were complicated, and there was only one thought in her mind: lunatic, really a lunatic! It's totally unreasonable!
    She can no longer play with this madman.
    While Xie Suxing was not awake, Chu Ruoting threw him into the thatched hut and turned to leave.
    *
    Chu Ruoting came to the dense forest in front of Zigui City and found two more mountain-patrolling little fox demon.
    But this time the little fox demon is smarter, thinking that no mortal woman will be stupid enough to crash into Ziguicheng. They thought of the same kind who had died tragically under the arrow before, suspected that Chu Ruoting was the bait, and refused to catch her alive.
    Chu Ruoting became angry and showed her true face. She locked the little fox demon with her mana and threatened fiercely: "Hurry up! Catch me and give it to the city lord!" The
    little fox demon shivered: "...Is it okay if you don't catch it."
    "No!"
    The two little fox monsters tied Chu Ruoting tremblingly and escorted them into Ziguicheng.
    The city is lively, with everything you need for shops and residences. There were dried human legs and hands hanging from the door of the shop, and many mortal children were naked and locked in bamboo cages, clearly marked with prices. Along the way, they are all spirits, either human or animal face, or human face and animal body.
    Chu Ruoting was angry from her heart.
    Compared with Xi Hai Wu Nian Temple, this Ziguicheng is the heinous crime. It is a pity that Helian Youhen only knows about refining tools, not good at communication. If he flattered the three great families like the fox demon city lord, how could he be the most infamous in the Floating Light Realm.
    Chu Ruoting was taken to the city lord's mansion, and a woman with a silver fox face wagged her tail and walked out.
    The silver fox demon raised Chu Ruoting's chin to watch, and immediately nodded: "Very good." It had a high-pitched voice and told Chu Ruoting, "Mortal, you must not cry like this when you see the city lord. It is very disappointing."
    While the silver fox demon was not paying attention, Chu Ruoting immediately urged Fulu to kill the two little fox demon escorted before.
    Chu Ruoting pretended to be scared and raised her sleeves to wipe away her tears, "My lord Fox, let me go."
    "I want to let you go, but..." The silver fox said with a dark smile, "But the city lord is hungry. The
    city’s main clean and beautiful mortal virgins took their virgin blood and ate them a little bit.
    It was time to eat them a few days ago, but it was a pity that a few cultivators broke it.
    The silver fox demon wanted to find someone to avenge, but the city lord said that they could not conflict with the person. Ziguicheng has been able to survive safely and steadily to the present, precisely because the city lord is in a safe place, taking care of everything, and working with others to repair the well without breaking the river.
    Chu Ruoting was tied up by five flowers and kept crying.
    The silver fox demon took her to the main hall of the city lord, and ordered the two fox demon maids: "Give her a bath and change clothes, and the city lord will arrive later." The
    silver fox demon left.
    Chu Ruoting pretended to cry and pretended to be a little tired. Seeing the two fox demon maids approaching, she was about to scream again, and listened to one of the fox demon maids whispering: "Miss Chu, don't be afraid, it's me."
    Chu Ruo Ting recognized her voice: "Girl Xi Rong?"
    "There's me! And me!" Another fox demon maid took off the camouflage fox head on her face, revealing a pretty oval face. It was Lin Yifu.
    "Why are you here?"
    Chu Ruoting had a hunch that her plan would be disrupted again.
    Lin Xirong explained softly. It turned out that after Xie Shuxing took her away, they were always worried about her safety. However, Xie Suxing was a senior in the out-of-aperture stage, and the two of them did not dare to approach. The two sisters heard that the city lord of the fox demon was drinking blood and killing mortals indiscriminately. When Chu Ruoting was arrested, they simply mixed into the city and tried to rescue them.
    Chu Ruoting looked at the second daughter and sighed softly.
    "The fox demon city lord is the cultivation base of the middle stage of the out-of-aperture, you two Yuan Ying, how dare you?"
    Lin Yifu patted his chest: "we see the uneven road, draw our swords to help!" The fox demon city lord is protected by Lin, even if they are they Without success this time, the fox demon didn't dare to do anything to her two.
    Lin Xirong was shocked, "Miss Chu, how do you and you know the level of cultivation of my two?"
    Although they are reckless, they are very righteous. Chu Ruoting didn't intend to continue to hide, she snapped her fingers, and a faint spiritual power sprang out from her slender fingertips, and said solemnly, "I am also a monk, and the purpose is the same as yours."
    Her spiritual power is very pure. Lin Yifu and Lin Xirong could even feel the pressure from above.
    Lin Yifu slapped her thigh and smiled with joy: "Great! Fellow Taoist Chu, the three of us will work together to get rid of the fox demon who is
    afflicting the world!" Chu Ruoting raised her hand and took out the formation flag from the storage bag. To the two, "Come here and listen to me."
    *
    The Fox Demon City Master was meeting guests in the front hall.
    The sound of silk and bamboo, the lights are shining brightly.
    The fox demon city lord has a face of a white-haired fox, wearing a brocade robe, and his hair is a bit thick, and he looks a bit old. But he speaks and behaves exactly like people.
    He picked up the luminous cup on the case table and said with a smile: "Come on, Mr. Lin, I respect you for this cup."
    "Thank you, City Lord."
    Lin Luyu sat on the lower left, stroking the goatee, raising a glass to respect.
    The fox demon city lord put down the wine glass, and pointed out: "Zhang Shi, in recent years, the mortals around Ziguicheng have run away a lot. The tax is not good. Can you see if this spirit stone can be reduced from 20,000 yuan per year to ......"
    "City Lord." Lin Luyu raised his eyebrows, his tone of voice was neither overwhelming nor positive, "It's not that I don't want to be accommodating, but it was decided by the above. Lu Yu is a domestic slave, I can't speak!" The
    fox demon city lord squinted. For him, Lin Luyu uses this rhetoric every year to prevaricate!
    Being angry, the silver fox demon bowed and whispered in his ear.
    Upon hearing that there was a mortal woman, the anger of the Fox Demon City Lord finally calmed down a bit. He is getting older, his cultivation is not easy to diligently, he must enjoy the young virgin to temporarily delay aging.
    The fox demon city lord saw Lin Luyu displeased, and stood up and said, "President Lin, I am a bit private, and I am temporarily absent." He instructed the demon silver fox, "Go, take
    care of the demon Lin." The demon silver fox promised, curvy. Kneeling next to Lin Luyu, holding up the wine glass charmingly, "
    President Lin , please have a drink." Lin Luyu disliked that these fox demons had animal faces in the early years, but these fox demons had a lot better figure than people. . He smiled adulterously, put his hand into the belly of the silver fox demon, and rubbed it.
    Besides, the fox demon city lord Feng Fenghuo rushed to the sleeping hall, and saw that the mortal girl had finished bathing and changing clothes, wearing a red wedding gown, sitting on the bedside of the sleeping hall and weeping quietly.
    The sleeping hall is brightly lit, with red gauze tents and crystal bead curtains, gently swaying in the wind.
    Although Fannv had her back to him, she had a delicate posture and looked at everything well.
    The Fox Demon City Lord stretched out his tongue, licked the sharp teeth, and rubbed his hands: "Beauty."
    "
    Monster-- " Chu Ruoting turned her head and screamed contrivedly.
    The Fox Demon City Lord came to her, his long nose was smelling everywhere, and his face suddenly changed, and he yelled at Chu Ruoting, "You are not a virgin!"
    Chu Ruoting sneered, "Lao Sao Fox still wants a virgin. Why don't you dream." How
    dare this mortal scold him?
    The fox demon city lord was furious, and just opened his fangs, suddenly he crawled into a small Firefox demon outside the hall.
    The little Firefox demon knelt on the ground and yelled incoherently: "The city lord! It's not good! The big thing is not good!"
    "What's the matter?"
    "A male cultivator broke into the city to kill Chu Ruo." Ting handed it over, otherwise, he will slaughter us and return to the city!" The
    fox demon city owner: "Who is Chu Ruoting?" Before
    Firefox could speak, screamed an arrow outside the hall, and the arrow sounded like a wolf howling. , Biting through its throat suddenly.
    Outside the hall, Xie Suxing's cold face was splashed with a few drops of red blood, and he walked closer against the light steps.
    He bends his bow and shoots his arrow, the point of the arrow pointed directly at the fox demon city lord, and his aura rushes wildly on the bowstring.
    "Hand over Chu Ruoting." The
    fox demon city lord was angry and depressed: "Who the hell is Chu Ruoting!"