56

The gift Jing Mo gave to Chu Ruoting was a small stone statue of Chu Ruoting carved by him himself.
    Chu Ruoting was originally curious, but when Jing Mo showed it to her, the slender figure of the stone was hers, but unfortunately her face was a mixture of Daiying's poisonous grandmother, Helian Youhen and others. Piercing the eyes.
    Chu Ruoting shouldn't believe that he can make a statue out of blindness.
    She accepted Jing Mo’s gift, took out two triangular-shaped pagoda incense from the storage bag, and handed them to the two respectively: "This incense has the effect of nourishing the soul. If you two lose your soul, you will burn if nothing happens. Smell it more, whether it's useful or not, it's better than nothing."
    Daiying squeezed the tower incense and found that it was like amber with sparkling flakes flowing inside.
    She nodded, "I like it!"
    "I like it too!"
    Jing Mo hurriedly said.
    Chu Ruoting couldn't help laughing.
    The three gathered together to chat. Chu Ruoting shared with them how she grabbed treasures in the Floating Light Realm. Jing Mo couldn't help applauding her: "Chu Chu is so powerful. The soldiers are not bloody. All these treasures are you. That's right." It's
    like him, every time he performs a task that the Demon Lord confesses, he fights life and death with others.
    Chu Ruoting raised her mouth proudly, "Of course."
    She turned her finger around the pearl tassel on her belt, and said: "I have also found out the whereabouts of Sai Si Rang. It is on the body of the fox demon city lord in Xijiang. "
    Daiying was eating dried spirit fish, and she frowned upon hearing this: "The fox
    monster is not easy to deal with." It was an eighth-order monster that had obtained the opportunity of the heavens and had already cultivated a humanoid form. The cultivation base was almost in the late stage of emergence.
    "It's okay." Chu Ruoting patted Daiying on the shoulder, "I have thought of an idea."
    At this moment, Chin Furong's ears lit up, and Chu Ruoting's smile stiffened, she stood up and said: "I
    Let's go and meet the devil first." Chu Ruoting walked slowly out of the Profound Shuang Palace.
    She can actually use the teleportation array directly, but she doesn't want to.
    Tomorrow is the night of the full moon. Although he has helped Helian Youhen to disperse many times, Chu Ruoting still feels palpitations at the thought of his loss of reason and scarlet eyes like a beast.
    The dark gray palace wall has been tempered over the years, and the wall has cracked a few inconspicuous traces. Under the shadow of the clouds, it seems that the road is long and cold. At the end of the road, there stood a man in gray, with a slender figure, who was exactly the Song Dynasty.
    He was obviously waiting for himself.
    Chu Ruoting is accustomed to seeing people who tend to be in the devil's palace, is this person coming to curry favor with her so soon?
    She paused and asked with a frown, "What's the matter with you?"
    Across the coral red rice bead curtain, Song Zhi couldn't see her face, let alone her cultivation.
    She stood in front of her, hunting in a red dress, with great manners.
    Yes, she is the only one who can be so slim and slender.
    Thousands of words that I thought of when I came here are all stuck in my throat at this time. He moaned his pale lips twice, after all, he didn't know how to speak.
    Chu Ruoting was inexplicable and passed him by raising her foot. After two steps, she heard the people behind her suddenly call her: "Holy girl!"
    Chu Ruoting turned her head, "What's the matter?"
    Song clenched her hand in her sleeve into a fist. His eyes flickered, and the tone was a little hoarse, "...You are in Wu Nian Demon Palace, how are you doing?" As if realizing that this sentence was not appropriate, he hurriedly lowered his eyelashes, "Because the villain is here for the first time. Here, I
    am really worried about meeting the two people just now. So I want to know if the villain can live as he pleases in Wunian Palace." Chu Ruoting thought it was a major event, and she explained: "The National People's Congress who came to Wunian Palace. They are all refugees. If you are afraid of being robbed, stay in Wu Nian Palace to recover your injuries and reduce going out."
    "Is the saint also coming to seek refuge?"
    Song Ji blurted out.
    Chu Ruoting was so rude to speak, she frowned and said coldly: "Take care of yourself."
    "...The villain has passed." Song Shi lowered his head, the birthmark on his forehead was more obvious.
    When Chu Ruoting turned and left, he dared to look squarely at the place where she had just stood, with an obscure expression on her face.
    Just in time, the voice of talking came from the other side of the road.
    The man who can hold her hand and hug her waist is talking to the sister holding a knife.
    "Daiying, is my statue really ugly?"
    "Ugly dead."
    "What should I do? What do you want to give to Chu Chu to like it?"
    "...Dried spirit fish?"
    Song Ji hesitated for a while, and walked away. Past.
    *
    Chu Ruoting came to the main hall of Helian Youhen and just happened to ran into the poisonous grandmother.
    The poisonous grandma is always a dirty and gloomy appearance, and a fierce light flashes in her muddy eyes. Chu Ruoting was too lazy to see her, snorted coldly, and crossed the threshold.
    The two have never dealt with each other.
    A few years ago, Chu Ruoting discovered that the poisonous grandmother had arrested a young female cultivator of the righteous sect as a medicine man, and made a very good girl in her blood. She couldn't see it, and blew the pillow wind in front of Helian Youhen, and Helian Youhen let the poisonous grandmother let him go. The little girl survived, but the poisonous grandmother held a grudge against Chu Ruoting.
    As soon as Chu Ruoting entered the hall, she saw Helian Youhen sitting on the master's chair in the inner hall and reading.
    "..."
    Seeing and not understanding, what are you pretending to be.
    Chu Ruoting was secretly slandering, and heard Helian Youhen's cold voice: "Why don't you come to see this seat first when you come back?"
    Chu Ruoting stood beside him respectfully, "Something is delayed."
    Helian Youhen said in her heart. Angry.
    Obviously just ran to see Jing Mo, don't think he doesn't know!
    Because of his identity, he couldn't have a seizure again. With a stern face, Chu Ruoting routinely asked Chu Ruoting about treasure hunting. Chu Ruoting answered nothing except for the phrase "I need to settle the account and find Helian Youhen".
    The more Helian Youhen listened to it, the more unpleasant it was.
    He must admit that Chu Ruoting's performance was unexpected. Ten pieces of refining materials, the slightest appearance is a treasure from the Floating Light Realm, which is extremely rare. It only took Chu Ruoting eight years to find half of it. The sixth treasure, she now has eyebrows too, such a speed inexplicably makes Helian Youhen feel a sense of crisis.
    As for where the sense of crisis came from, he couldn't figure out.
    Head sickness seemed to begin to recur, Helian Youhen waved her hand and motioned to Chu Ruoting to play the flute for him.
    Chu Ruoting skillfully took out the bamboo flute and played, Helian Youhen twisted her eyebrows, "Why is it still this piece?"
    Can't she learn two new songs after eight years?
    Chu Ruoting slapped the bamboo flute at his desk and turned her head out of the window, "Don't listen."
    Helian Youhen said in a deep voice , "What is your attitude?"
    She dared to shake her face with him!
    Chu Ruoting also realized that she was overwhelmed, and she was reluctant to take the bamboo flute back into her hand, clearing the sound hole with her fingers, and muttered: "The subordinates have been running around for so long. It’s too late to sit down. This day is full of life licking blood, how can I have time to learn music from Le Xiu." When
    Helian Youhen heard her say "snip licking blood", he immediately thought of her for the seizure the year before. Guangmu, get back from an injury.
    People were half dead and worried that Jing Mo was worried, so they didn't dare to look for Jing Mo when they came back, but ran to him directly.
    Fortunately, Chu Ruoting came to him first, otherwise she would have died.
    Thinking of this, Helian Youhen held her wrist, dragged her into her arms, hugged her on her lap, her tone was still cold, "Are you injured this time?"
    "No."
    Chu Ruoting was blunt for a moment, pretending to continue watching the bamboo flute.
    I don't know if it's because of secretly picking up him, Helian Youhen loves her body more and more, always likes to touch her and hug her. In previous years, he went to the refining room after finishing the exercises, but for the past two years, he had pressed her on the bed to eat and wiped it all before he was willing to give up.
    Helian Youhen didn't believe it. After checking her pulse for a while, he said, "Except that the yang poison on the ribs is not
    easy to get rid of, it's still healthy." Chu Ruoting couldn't help complaining about her yang poison. How did you come here, Lord Demon Lord, don't you know?
    Helian Youhen is of course clear.
    He sighed, followed Chu Ruoting's long hair scattered around her ears, and said, "I grabbed some pills from Lin Chengzi. You will be
    relieved tomorrow, and you will feel better." Chu Ruoting said, "again. Can't detoxify."
    Helian Youhen is also helpless. If he can solve it, why should he be devastated year after year and suffer the poison of yang.
    Chu Ruoting sat on him uncomfortably, twisted her waist, but he held her shoulders tightly, "Don't move." He said dumbly, and the pain in his lower abdomen touched the center of the woman's legs. Chu Ruoting felt the hardness in that place, her face changed slightly, and she pushed her hand away to stand up.
    Unexpectedly, Helian Youhen frowned suddenly, and he held his left arm with pain.
    "Devil?" Chu Ruoting smelled a trace of blood, and she quickly rolled up the black sleeves of Helian Youhen.
    The man's arms are white and strong, and the smooth muscle lines show a harmonious blend of strength and beauty. But at this time, the arm was covered with bite marks with deep bones, and black air was faintly exhaled.
    Chu Ruoting raised her eyes in amazement, "What's the matter?" For
    so many years, she had never seen Helian Youhen injured.
    Helian Youhen threw down his sleeves to cover his injuries, the boss looked unhappy, "I'm sloppy, the beast raised by Lin Chengzi took a bite."
    Lin Chengzi's beast... isn't it the Golden Light Eagle of the Ninth-Order Spirit Beast?
    In fact, there is one more thing Helian Youhen hasn't told Chu Ruoting. I don't know if it's because of the innate technique or something else. As long as he leaves the range of Xihai, his skill will be greatly attenuated. Even if he holds the Burning Moon Chart, he can't go anywhere. Otherwise, with his prosperous strength, how could he be pecked by Lin Chengzi's beast.
    Thinking that he was robbing the pill for herself, Chu Ruoting didn't know what to say for a while.
    Helian Youhen glanced at her, she hung her head without any movement.
    The last time Jing Mo accidentally knocked on her forehead, she blew and rubbed her distressed like something, why didn't he even care about it in his turn?
    Helian Youhen had no reason to be angry.
    His inner seven orifices were filled with smoke, his expression was cold, and he said suddenly: "Get out!"
    Helian Youhen was moody, and Chu Ruoting only thought that she had discovered that the Demon Lord was injured, which hit the Demon Lord’s self-esteem, so she didn't dare to touch him. Yes.
    She slid so fast, Helian Youhen slapped the table with a palm, and became even more angry.