141

Xun Ci re-formed his pill.
    He was not immersed in joy, but went to the sword pond to practice.
    He is ten years behind.
    Chu Ruoting stood at a height beyond his reach, and he wanted to catch up as much as possible.
    Xun Ci was blind, but with a sword in his hand, he was fearless.
    He was standing next to the sword pond, the cave was profound, the tip of his nose smelled the fragrance of the earth and green grass, he heard the chirping of insects and birds in his ears, and he could feel the vitality of all things in the world.
    When his mind settled, he slowly lifted his sword and moved with the wind.
    Bearing in mind that the well-developed sword danced, the vigor was overflowing, and the fallen leaves fell apart. The shadow of the sword is flying, and the long and thin white man repairs, adding a little ethereal in the morning mist.
    Chu Ruoting was riding on the wall, gnawing on the spirit fruit while peeking at his sword dance.
    At this moment, someone probed his brain on the opposite wall.
    She swept away her consciousness, and only then discovered that Xu Yuan Nineteen had all come. Nineteen stepped on the backs of several disciples, and Xu Yuan rode on Nineteen's shoulders, one by one, two Die Luohan craned their necks to look over here.
    "Senior Sister Xu, are you wrong? Senior brother is really dancing the sword?"
    "Let me take a closer look." Xu Yuan twisted Nineteen's ears, "You stand still and don't sway! I can't see clearly! "
    Senior Sister, do you think of others as senior brothers?"
    "It's a senior brother!" Xu Yuan was overjoyed, and slammed his head nineteen forehead happily, "Really a senior brother!"
    Nineteen had a pain, closed her eyes and yelled: "It hurts, it hurts."
    Chu Ruoting couldn't help but threw the eaten fruit core at them, "What are you doing!"
    The juniors and sisters were startled. He jumped and fell into a ball on the ground, shouting noisily.
    Xun Ci listened to the sound to distinguish her position, with her sword to the side, and softly asked: "What's the matter?"
    Chu Ruoting jumped and fell in front of Xu Yuan.
    Seeing that she had not left, Xu Yuan was ecstatic: "Second Senior Sister!" She
    raised her finger to Xun Ci, who was separated by a wall. "Are you healed Senior Brother?" Chu Ruoting went to the Shuangxiu technique and said that she was carrying the healing sage. I briefly explained to them.
    Knowing that the big brother can practice again, everyone is excited.
    They talked to Chu Ruoting about Xun Ci's hardships over the years, and also told Chu Ruoting about their family's anecdotes about planting trees. Chu Ruoting was silent for a while and laughed, raising her eyes to look at the clear blue sky after the rain has passed, and the passing years are greeted with emotion.
    When Xu Yuan and the others left, Chu Ruoting crossed the white wall of Daiwa and saw Xun Ci Hengjian in her hand, and the wind blew his blindfolded brocade, facing Jianchi in a daze.
    He is in his cultivation base, and he must have heard a lot of chatting just now.
    Chu Ruoting curled her lips and said: "Why don't you practice swords? Are you lazy?"
    "No."
    Xun Ci hurriedly explained.
    He squeezed the hilt of the sword tightly, hesitated for a while, and couldn't help asking, "When are you leaving?"
    Chu Ruoting helped him recover and would definitely not stay.
    Xun Ci knew she was busy.
    Ten years ago, she was busy giving her life to the Demon Lord of Wu Nian Palace, and then she was busy looking for the bones of the elders. And the time he missed, he knew nothing about many things.
    Chu Ruoting didn't answer immediately, she took his left wrist and raised her hand to check the pulse.
    It's still a bit imaginary.
    Chu Ruoting didn't grind, and said bluntly: "You have to do double repairs a few times to help you consolidate." After
    speaking, she went to tear Xunci's clothes.
    Xun Ci was shocked and blushed and said, "Ruo Ting, it's not possible here, this is the Jianchi of Enlightenment..."
    Chu Ruoting bothered him the most and hesitated, and scowled, "I want you to go to you! Do you still need to pick a place!"
    Xun Ci: "..."
    If you have a high level of cultivation, you have the final say.
    It was almost unnecessary for Chu Ruoting to take the initiative to tease. He couldn't control his desire to flourish just by thinking about the next scene.
    Chu Ruoting touched his high-spirited penis, smearing his duplicity.
    Xun Ci hesitated to touch the tenderness between her legs under her skirt, rubbed the sensitive flower nucleus with her fingertips, and after a while she rubbed her hands full of water.
    He collapsed in reason and threw the Taihe Sword at once. Squatting down, following the roots of his legs, sticking to the juicy Hanato.
    Xun Ci didn't know any technique, so he licked two smooth petals along the gap of the flower, sucking the small flower core. The endless pleasure rushed to the scalp along the spine, Chu Ruoting's calf trembled, and after a short time, she vented once, and the water dripped over his face, and the blindfold was wet.
    Chu Ruoting raised her hand to caress his thin red face, and urged gaspingly: "Come in...senior brother."
    She called him "senior brother" charmingly at the end, Xunci was agitated, and almost surrendered before entering.
    He quickly stood up, leaned the woman's body against the wall, and raised his right leg on his shoulder, revealing the crimson flower hole. Xun Ci held Chu Ruoting's waist, the strong penis tentatively probed the quiet mouth in the petals, and after finding the correct position, he suddenly entered completely.
    Chu Ruoting pressed her red lips lightly and sighed with satisfaction.
    Xun Ci twisted her eyebrows, adapted to her warmth and firmness, and then pumped them at a constant speed.
    The soft flower diameter is fully supported, and it is grinded in no small way.
    Xun Cihuan was also very boring in good times. He liked to fix a posture from beginning to end, without changing it halfway. Maybe it was because he was her first man, Chu Ruoting always felt that he fits perfectly, even if he kicked in, she still couldn't bear it.
    Chu Ruoting hugged his neck tightly, leaning back against the rough wall, panting softly, and was stabbed a few times.
    Plenty of juice and exercises are the best healing medicine.
    Xun Ci not only recovered his body, but also increased his cultivation.
    The pink petals were flushed by the firm fleshy stems, Xun Ci endured the refreshment, and entered a hundred times more, groaning, pressing against Chu Ruoting's white breasts, and shooting a lot of white in the depths of her nectar. turbidity.
    Chu Ruoting touched his strong waist and said with a smile: "Yes, the golden core is mid-stage."
    Xun Ci didn't know what to say.
    Chu Ruoting took him again and continued to behave like a dog.
    The sky dimmed until Chu Ruoting felt that she was almost unable to let out the water. She pressed her toes against Xun Ci's chest and kicked him away.
    Xun Ci couldn't look at things, so Chu Ruoting helped him dress, carefully tied his belt, and caressed the Xuanqing jade tassel hanging around his waist.
    "This is for you." Chu Ruoting took out a storage bag and stuffed it into the palm of his hand.
    Xun Ci's divine consciousness explored and found that it turned out to be a spirit stone.
    He was at a loss, and suddenly countless thoughts flashed through: What does it mean to give him money? Could it be that he wanted to use money to seal it up after he slept? Or do you plan to stop contacting the two Qings?
    "Do you remember the year when I went down the mountain, I was so poor that you had to give me a storage bag from the fortress. There are a thousand middle-grade spiritual stones, a thousand lower-grade spiritual stones, and two high-grade spiritual stones." Chu Ruo Ting smiled, "Hey
    , I'll return the profit today." She said again: "I'm leaving."
    Xun Ci tightened the storage bag, and at a certain moment, she wanted to cry inexplicably.
    He wants to stay, but he feels unworthy to stay.
    She can give him a joy and help him recover physically, which is already a great grace.
    Xun Ci resisted the bitterness and squeezed out a faint smile, and his voice rang softly: "Go, be careful."
    As before, he watched her leave.
    ...No, he can't watch it anymore.
    The cold wind blew the leaves on the wall and the clear water in the wrinkled sword pond. Xun Ci thought that Chu Ruoting had left, standing still, bowed her head and choked silently.
    Little did it know that this scene was all seen by Chu Ruoting.
    She stared at him for a moment, then looked at the Azure Sword Sect in the twilight.
    This time, I don’t know when I will come back. If there is a Xiaoxiao like Nangongliang taking advantage of the chaos, can she rush to it immediately? Will there be chivalrous men like Bi Luo Shuangying to help cover it? She is sure of her protection of the mountain, but the crisis hidden in the dark is hard to estimate.
    And Xun Ci's eyes...
    Chu Ruoting clenched her fists, and finally made a bold decision.
    *
    Kuang Hanchen gave Qingqing and Azhu a shuttlecock made by Jing Que Ling when he left.
    Qingqing and Azhu liked them very much, and stopped making snowmen. They played around Kunlun Ruins every day.
    "Look at me hanging the golden hook upside down!"
    Azhu kicked the shuttlecock, and Qingqing hurriedly ran over, pushing the shuttlecock back with his small head.
    Azhu was about to catch it, when the Kunlun Ruins suddenly revealed a circular entrance, and the shuttlecock slammed onto the person's head.
    Nineteen carried a hoe and covered his forehead and looked around: "Who attacked me?"
    Xu Yuan ran out of the circle, and saw Azhu and Qingqing brows dancing: "You are the children of my second sister!"
    Qingqing nodded. "Yes! I'm the best-behaved child of my mother." The
    disciples of Qingjianzong walked into Kunlun Ruins one after another.
    The second elder sister said that she was leaving Qingjianzong without knowing the date of return. Everyone thought that they had moved away and carried large and small bags. Senior sister Xu Yuan said that people should not forget their roots wherever they go. The ground hoes, poles, gourds and scoops were all carried, the storage bags were not enough, and there were so many things, it looked a little shabby.
    Azhu saw the large group of people in front of him, dumbfounded.
    Xu Yuan saw that he was good-looking, so she rubbed his head and said in a novel way: "Wow, there is a leaf on the child's head!"
    Everyone gathered around, and Nineteen tugged, "Really! No! Decoration, can't tear it off!"
    "His hair is so soft."
    "I'll rub it too."
    "..."
    Xun Ci, who came in last, touched the wind and snow on his cheek, and felt cold and cold.
    The entrance of Kunlun Ruins was opened, and Yan Qianshan felt a little bit.
    He transmitted
    Azhu and asked quietly, " Who's here again?" Azhu wore the messy hair into a chicken coop, his eyes were dull, "Master...Chu Ruoting stuffed her whole school in. NS……"