108

Yan Qianshan could finally touch those legs unscrupulously.
    Smooth and delicate, like stroking a page of dry paper with pen and ink.
    Holding the hand used to writing and pen, at this time, holding the woman's slender and graceful ankle. He lifted her white and slender legs, and walked back and forth in his arms.
    Slightly cold fingertips gently squeeze her tight calf and draw circles on the softest part of the knee socket. He lowered his head and kissed her round and small knee.
    Her lips were soft, and Chu Ruoting was itchy and crisp. She curled up her legs and laughed in a low voice: "Don't be like that, it's itchy."
    Yan Qianshan rubbed her feet and played with them for a while before releasing them reluctantly.
    He hesitated for a moment, took off his blue shirt, revealing a strong physique, and timidly covering her exquisite jade-white body.
    Chu Ruoting felt the man's breath envelope her, and his hard and hot penis was between her thighs.
    The body has already turned into a puddle of water, and even the heart of his legs is wet.
    She wrapped her neck around his neck, her lips followed the bulging apple knot between her neck, and slowly moved up to find his lips.
    Two thin slices. Cold and clear.
    The tip of Chu Ruoting's nose touched his nose closely.
    She opened her mouth and bit his soft lips.
    Yan Qianshan was so excited that his whole body trembled, and his reason was on the verge of collapse.
    He was restrained at first, but at this time he couldn't care about anything else. Stiffened for a moment, the palm of her hand was inserted between her smooth hair, and she opened her mouth to catch her red lips, and the tip of her tongue pried her teeth away, and she stretched out her mouth to stir and linger, sucking and chasing.
    In the Caolu, it is no longer clear who is who is breathing. They kissed together, and Chu Ruoting hurriedly cut her lips.
    At this time, he stretched out his hands and separated his legs, exposing the swan-squeezing Hanato.
    Yan Qianshan's eyes were stained dark.
    Although he has searched her soul many times, he has never looked at those lewd memories in detail. At this moment, with the lingering snow light outside the window, it happened to be able to get a sweeping view of the place to be admired.
    The beauty was so thrilling, he forgot to breathe.
    The heart in Yan Qianshan's chest was pounding wildly.
    He knelt right in front of her, even at this time, still straightened his back, forbearing to suppress his lust.
    Ruyu's knuckles peeled off the wet powdered meat and gently fiddled with the tender nucleus hidden in the cracks, causing the woman's snow-white body to shudder, and a light shrimp color appeared.
    She hummed carefully.
    Yan Qianshan's eyes were full of gorgeous fireworks. He instinctively held his painful penis and lingered over Chu Ruoting's slender and white legs. The liquid secreted from the end of the eye dragged a sticky water mark on the side of her leg.
    Chu Ruoting felt the scorching lingering on the seam of the flower.
    The slippery feeling brought by the friction made her sensitive body spring water. She couldn't wait to twist her waist, and tried to spread her legs, prompting him to come in quickly.
    He was charming and charming, forcing him to fall step by step.
    Yan Qianshan sighed from the bottom of his heart, and the slippery glans broke through the narrow slits, squeezed into the hole, and sank his thick clone inch by inch.
    There was a tingling trembling from the waist, and the taste like this was a poem of ecstasy that no amount of literati and poems could chant.
    So support, so full... Chu Ruoting raised her leg impatiently.
    The quiet path was occupied and filled with his piping hot, and every fold was scratched, numb to the extreme.
    Yan Qianshan is also suffering.
    He didn't expect that ecstasy would be so tight.
    He breathed harder and harder, trying to withdraw slowly, then slam in again. Unfamiliar pleasures swept like a torrent of river water. He raised his head, revealing a clear jaw line, his Adam's apple rolled silently, restrained the speed of pumping, and tried to curb the surging desire in his heart.
    Snow light shined in from the Xuan window, shining on the two naked entangled.
    Yan Qianshan stared at her pink flower hole carefully.
    It was obviously small and narrow there, but it was just pushed open by his thick and ugly penis. Following his contradictory movements, he hesitated and vomited, going in and out, cyclically.
    Unspeakable relief came from beneath him.
    He held her breasts in his hands, and kept rubbing them until they were slightly hot. The flower hole was violently invaded, and her soul was lost with every blow.
    Chu Ruoting closed her eyes.
    In the darkness, the feeling of being overwhelmed became more and more careful, and her limbs were tightly wrapped around her. She really didn't hold back, snorted, her lower abdomen tightened, her toes stretched, and she turned back.
    Yan Qianshan was almost shot by her.
    He gritted his teeth and stood still. When the tightly twisted flower hole gradually relaxed, he dared to continue to move.
    "I seem to be able to see..."
    Chu Ruoting ran the technique, blinked hard, and vaguely saw the outline of the man covering her body. He has a naked upper body, and the muscles on his thighs, shoulders, and lower abdomen are tight and smooth.
    His face was blurred, but Chu Ruoting suddenly realized that it was not right. I wanted to take a closer look, but the other party picked her up from the low couch and turned over and pressed her on the bookcase next to her.
    Yan Qianshan almost jumped out of his heart.
    She just said, she seems to be able to see it?
    He didn't know what to do, so he could only buckle Chu Ruoting's shoulders firmly, restraining her from moving.
    Yan Qianshan squeezed the swollen penis from her full snow-white buttocks into the tunnel, grinding it again and again.
    Chu Ruoting was almost stabbed deeply into the flower stamen by him.
    It's too deep.
    It was so deep that her calf was trembling, and the rich juice flowed from the heart of the flower to the ground along the root of the leg.
    She lay weakly on the book case, shaking her arms, and accidentally brushed off all the bamboo slips of Yanqian Mountain.
    "First, pick up the book first..." Chu Ruoting became nervous.
    It would be too embarrassing if Senior Yan came back and found that she had made a fornication here.
    Yan Qianshan didn't know how to speak.
    There are pictures of Tai Chi and Eight Diagrams hanging on the wall, but it doesn't make him pure and unwilling. On the contrary, he wants to sink into the joy she has given him.
    Lin Chengzi told him not to be emotional.
    But she is so good.
    How can he not be emotional when getting along day and night?
    She has no reservations about him and trusts him wholeheartedly.
    But what is he doing?
    He pretended to be another man, pressed her on the book case where she used to preach and taught her profession, and made her moan softly and get into it thoroughly.
    Chu Ruoting was panting and was let out by him again.
    As a result, her sense of hearing, smell, and vision have recovered a lot.
    She even heard the lascivious sound of water popping and smelling the clear scent of frost and snow in the cottage.
    Chu Ruoting lay on the bookcase, shaking with the collision of the people behind her. She turned her head hard, trying to confirm the vague figure that was violently violated behind her.
    Coincidentally, a cold and snowy breeze blew outside the window, setting off a lot of poems in the cottage. The papers were flying, dazzlingly cut off her prying sight.
    Yan Qianshan was confused and infatuated.
    He pumped repeatedly in her body, and the red Hanato was muddied by him. The inner corridor was soggy and soft, and he couldn't hold back his strength for a while, and he used too hard, and his bun was loosened at once.
    "Ding--" The
    bright green hosta fell on the book case, making a crisp sound.
    Chu Ruoting stared blankly.
    She reached out tremblingly and held the hosta tightly in her palm.
    Qin bone cold and cool.
    It's... Fuxiyu.
    The air seemed to freeze, and the two passionately entangled both froze.
    Chu Ruoting's eyes widened immediately, she smelled the delicate fragrance of bamboo leaves at the tip of her nose, and finally understood who she was making friends with.
    how come?
    How can it be!
    "Yan..."
    "Chu Ruoting!"
    Yan Qianshan stretched out his hand in horror , covering her eyes.
    He didn't want her to watch, let alone her to continue talking.
    The thick eyelashes were damp, trembling in his palm.
    Yan Qianshan Qingjun's face was panic, and I don't know where to start.
    a long time.
    He leaned on her bare and slender spine, his muffled voice choked, as if lamenting as if complaining, "Chu Ruoting, it's you...you are going to break into Kunlun Ruins and take me from the high Jiuzhong Mountain. The summit will pull down the world."
    Jin is not pure, and he is not a sage.
    He is not immune to the chaos and confusion of the world.