107

Chu Ruoting is not very skilled in acting like a baby.
    And she has no talent.
    Otherwise, after she finished speaking, how did You Yueming retract her hand, there was no reaction at all.
    Chu Ruoting didn't doubt that he had him, only when You Yueming had just regained his body function, or he was unfamiliar with the place in his life, and was not very embarrassed.
    It's ok.
    It only needs to be done once, and everything is cured for both of them.
    Thinking of this, Chu Ruoting stopped twitching. She stretched out her right hand boldly, followed the opponent's waist, through the cloth, to caress the thing between his crotch...a bulging ball, half soft but not soft.
    "Chu Ruoting!"
    Yan Qianshan's expression changed suddenly.
    He became stiff and caught her wanton Xue Bai's wrist.
    Chu Ruoting couldn't hear it.
    She frowned dissatisfiedly, thinking that You Yue was too cautious when she came to Kunlun Ruins in the early Ming Dynasty. She lied to his chin and took a soothing bite, "It's okay, I set up the barrier, just do it faster."
    Her teeth are neat and white, and her lips are on her chin, stained with warmth. The fragrance of magnolia is lightly stinged by insects.
    Yan Qianshan was in a panic.
    He wanted to tell her that he was not You Yueming, but Chu Ruoting became clingy and reluctant. Before he could say anything, she pulled off her belt and squatted between his legs.
    Yan Qianshan looked down at the top of her thick black hair, combed in a simple diezui bun, with a simple light moon-colored butterfly bead inserted diagonally between her hair, which complemented the red dress on her body.
    Reason told him that Chu Ruoting should be pushed away immediately; but from the bottom of my heart I couldn't help but wonder what she was going to do to herself...
    tangled and confused.
    It's rare to take the initiative once, Chu Ruoting tried her best.
    She tore off the man's trousers, her left hand supported the side of his acquaintance leg, and her right hand groped under her crotch, touching the messy hair.
    It doesn't feel like hair, it's rough and curly.
    With a grip of his right hand, he gathered the unerected mass in the soft and boneless palm.
    Yan Qianshan felt that what she was holding onto was not her own clone, but his people and his life.
    He bowed his head blankly, his body stiffened, and he dared not move. "Chu Ruoting, do you know what you are doing?"
    How could she...how could she treat him like this?
    Chu Ruoting has no perception of the outside world. She flicked and stroked the soft object with her fingers, trying to make it stand up faster.
    She opened her lips and held it in one bite.
    Although she didn't have a full erection, her size was amazing, and her mouth was filled with bulging swelling. Chu Ruoting couldn't help secretly wondering how she hadn't noticed before that this thing was so big...The
    sudden warmth and dampness enveloping the penis, the amazing comfort made Yan Qianshan take a cold breath.
    This unfamiliar taste left his mind at a loss, and his soul was about to leave his body.
    He was able to hold on to himself just now, and at this moment he suddenly squeezed his hands, his knuckles were pinched until they turned white.
    Chu Ruoting held his penis, and the tip of his tongue drew a circle around the groove on the edge of the round head. Gradually, the thing swelled and became harder and harder. She couldn't hold it anymore. She could only hold the front part of the fleshy stem, suck at the end of her eyes, and make a sound of water.
    A few drops of clear glandular fluid were secreted from the top of the fleshy stem.
    Chu Ruoting tasted it with the tip of her tongue rolled in her mouth. It was a bit raw, a bit fishy, ​​and a bit bitter like bamboo leaves... it was an indescribable smell.
    Yan Qianshan trembled.
    He held his breath and looked down at Chu Ruoting squatting between his crotch, his cherry lips being pushed back and forth by his thick penis. The hairpin in the bun shook, and the butterfly wings trembled.
    ...Such a sin of licentiousness.
    Yan Qianshan looked away in pain.
    He grabbed a handful of blue silk on the back of her head with his nowhere hands, pushed his belly uncontrollably, and pushed it into her throat.
    Chu Ruoting was suddenly hit by him, and her throat was vomiting. She desperately resisted vomiting, supporting his legs with her hands, and her tongue against the bulging and hard hot penis, saliva overflowed from the corners of her mouth, gurgling down.
    The pleasure is like a tide surging, almost overwhelming people's sanity.
    Yan Qianshan recalled a trace of clarity from thousands of miscellaneous thoughts.
    Can't continue.
    Push her away.
    She must be pushed away.
    At exactly this moment, Chu Ruoting's little mouth also let go of his clone.
    A great sense of emptiness came. Yan Qianshan refused to let her go, but fell into a struggle with morality and reason.
    In the next moment, Chu Ruoting began to lift her hand to untie her belt.
    Yan Qianshan subconsciously pressed her hand.
    enough.
    It was enough to be able to lick the avatar by her.
    Chu Ruoting didn't understand why he stopped it over and over again. She stretched out her hand and held his hot and thick long penis, and slowly rubbed it along the bulging blue veins of the stem, "Don't bear it, look at you, hard It's not plausible."
    Yan Qianshan's muscles were tight and his eyes were reddish.
    Chu Ruoting lifted the red skirt, kicked off her trousers, and posted the empty flower shop. She licked his left ear, her voice was very soft, like a feather fluttering across her heart, itchy, "Come on, heal me."
    ... She was injured.
    Yan Qianshan seemed to have figured out something suddenly.
    Her "Meisheng Jue" is the best healing technique by virtue of double cultivation. He healed her wounds, wouldn't it be regarded as taking advantage of others?
    no.
    How can he make excuses for venting his desires.
    While hesitating, Chu Ruoting's arm was already on his neck, like a seductive demon, urging in his ear: "Quick."
    Just two words, hoarse and sweet, charming to the bones.
    There was confusion in Yan Qianshan's mind, looking at the beloved woman with messy clothes and red cheeks in front of him, and slowly calmed his mind.
    He has read the four books and the five classics since childhood, and abides by the ethical guidelines. Although I know that love between men and women is like mist, but I still can't help but fall into it. Even if Chu Ruoting is a cup of poison, he wants to drink it.
    Yan Qianshan stretched out her index finger and stroked her smooth profile lines, following the snow-white slender neck all the way to her charming and delicate collarbone.
    Having restrained the sentiment for thousands of years, and reason is dominated by desire, he secretly...secretly indulges once.
    Chu Ruoting suddenly felt light and was beaten and hugged.
    In the closed silence and darkness, she understood his intentions. He gripped his sleeves tightly, and whispered: "Don't be in the cottage, Senior Yan will know about it."
    Yan Qianshan paused.
    He stared at the door of the
    Caolu Cave in a daze, and said to himself: "...I already know it." Chu Ruoting couldn't stop it, so he went.
    She felt that she was lying flat on the low couch where Senior Goose often meditated and adjusted her breath.
    She stretched out her hands, unzipped her belt jerkily, and then took off her outer shirt, middle coat, and lining... as if she was unpacking a brocade box gift, little by little, carefully and extremely carefully.
    Chu Ruoting was stripped naked by him. Although he couldn't see it, the skin exposed to the cold air involuntarily got goose bumps.
    The invisible sight was staring at her naked body.
    From her face, all the way down, past Rufeng Yingluo, graceful waist, flat lower abdomen... to those slender legs.