132

Yan Qianshan stood in front of a tall bookshelf, reaching out to look for books.
    Kuang Hanchen gently stood still not far behind him.
    When he learned about Yan Qianshan from Chu Ruoting, he repeatedly confirmed whether it was the Kunlun ancestor he knew well.
    Kunlun ancestors fell into the limelight for love, if someone else, Kuang Hanchen smiled as a rumor. But if that person is Chu Ruoting... it's no surprise.
    "Why didn't Ruoting come back?" Yan Qianshan's cold tone sounded in the grass cottage.
    I haven't seen her for many days, and miss her very much.
    Kuang Hanchen respectfully told him about the events in Wu Nian Palace without any concealment.
    When Chu Ruoting mentioned Yan Qianshan, the love and respect in her eyes could not be hidden. Whether it was strength or weight in Chu Ruoting's heart, Kuang Hanchen didn't dare to make any mistakes.
    He put his posture very low, because he knew that he could enter the Kunlun Ruins, thanks to the poisonous grandmother. Otherwise, after Chu Ruoting cured him, it would be unpredictable to stay.
    Although Yan Qianshan did not look back, Kuang Hanchen had been thoroughly examined by his divine sense.
    He searched Chu Ruoting's soul and knew what she thought of Kuang Hanchen. After all, Kuang Hanchen was not important compared to Wang Jinzhi and his ilk.
    But now, Jing Mo didn't come, instead she sent the unimportant people to Kunlun Ruins.
    Yan Qianshan didn't know what Chu Ruoting and Kuang Hanchen had gone through. According to Chu Ruoting's temperament, she would definitely not be surprised. Kuang Hanchen must have used some methods.
    As for the means, there is no need to go into details. Since Chu Ruoting chose Kuang Hanchen, he was considerate.
    It's just that I feel a little...sour in my heart.
    It’s as sour as I saw Chu Ruoting and Xie Suxing.
    Yan Qianshan concealed his emotions well, and there was a coldness between his eyebrows and eyes: "When did she say she will be back?"
    Kuang Hanchen guessed: "Xu is after finding the match soil."
    "She's looking for it alone...too slow."
    Yan Qianshan gently raised his eyebrows.
    If possible, he wants to leave Kunlun Ruins and find it himself.
    Kuang Hanchen's eyes turned around in the Caolu, half a step forward, and actively asked: "Senior Yan, you can go to Ziguicheng to find out." As
    soon as this was said, Yan Qianshan turned around and took a serious look at him. .
    This proposal is feasible.
    Not only him, but You Yueming and Xie Suxing can spend money to do things. Yan Qianshan called both Xie Suxing and You Yueming in and asked them their wishes. The two can help Chu Ruoting leave the Palace of Wunian earlier, slapped her chest and vowed.
    Yan Qianshan separately gave the three yarrow and life-saving talisman, leaving Kuang Hanchen alone, and handed him a jade slip recording the exercises.
    Kuang Hanchen touched the jade slip with cold texture, and asked in amazement: "Senior, this is..."
    "This is the first unique method of Lexiu in the Floating Light World, "The Unusual Copy of Yunpu"." Yan Qianshan groaned. For a moment, "Would you like me to abolish the evil power and practice from scratch? After all, Ruoting will not stay with the weak."
    Kuang Hanchen was stunned.
    The evil deeds he picked up when he was young made him have no choice but to embark on this road. Under the surprise, he was secretly weird. Yan Qianshan and him should be hostile to each other. Could it be that he looked at Chu Ruoting's face and had a broad mind?
    Kuang Hanchen's mind flashed multiple reasons for a while, and he didn't have time to grasp it.
    He bowed slightly to Yan Qianshan, "Thank you, Senior Yan!"
    Yan Qianshan turned sideways, avoiding it unnaturally, and looked at the extended snow-capped mountains outside the window.
    Hmm...
    Only by improving their strength, Ruoting can do fewer double repairs with them. Looking back, think about other methods, such as the formation of the talisman, the Shiquan Dabu Wan, etc., it is best to pile all of these into the Tribulation.
    *The
    main city of Kunnan.
    Since Nangong Yun was poisoned, there has been a mess inside Nangong's family.
    Nangongxuan was tired of dealing with the elders in the family, and even had a big quarrel with Nangongliang because the account books did not match.
    "Xuan'er, what do you mean by this?" Nangongliang
    stood up with a slap on the table, his face distorted, "You mean to blame me for filling my pockets and making false accounts? Oh, I was kind to help you, but I was treated as a donkey's liver and lungs, causing trouble. That's it!"
    "Uncle San..."
    Nangongxuan's face was blue and white.
    Nangongliang’s account was flat. He checked it carefully for a long time before he was sure, but he did not have any conclusive evidence.
    In desperation, Nangong Xuan chose to calm down the situation.
    "Forget it, when I didn't say it." He turned and left. Feeling unhappy, I am going to talk to Jieyuhua Qiaoqiao.
    Nangong Liangzhao couldn't stop him, full of anger.
    "What do you think? Do you still treat me as an elder? I see you one by one, just look down on me!"
    Just at this moment, Bi Luo Shuangying walked in and reported to him about the demon outpost.
    Nangongliang picked up the tea cup on the case table in an angry manner. Lanhua pointed to the cup lid and slid the floating leaves, and asked coldly, "Are those few Qingjianzong dead?" The
    book did not dare to say.
    Still Bi Deng arched his hands and said: "I haven't died... and I have returned to Bashu without any problems."
    "What?"
    Nangongliang was so shocked that the thick powder on his face was cracked.
    In his heart, Chu Ruoting's face is wicked! I wanted to kill a few of her colleagues to relieve their anger, but things went counterproductive.
    Palace fell a good cup will fall apart, "Well! I looked down on the palace Xuan not bad enough, trash door also would dare stand against me? I have nothing else ...... just go, go Prachuab!"
    Go What Bashu does is self-evident.
    He is going to vent his anger!
    Luo Shu and Bi Deng were stunned for a while, and stood still.
    Chu Ruoting is an evil devil, but she never hurts the truth. At the Hundred Flowers Festival that day, the two siblings fought against each other, and the two brothers and sisters were killed. Later, Chu Ruoting threw the magic weapon back to the roof without occupying it.
    Nangongliang angered people because of being cheated, which was really unreasonable.
    "What are you still waiting for? Don't you even listen to what the master said?"
    Nangongliang started complaining.
    Bi Deng sighed and pulled the sleeves of his sister Luo Shu, reminding: "We have made an agreement with the Nangong family, let's go."
    *
    Qiao Qiao also lives in Kunnan.
    She had been living in Nangong's house before. After Nangongyun's death, the atmosphere of Nangong's house was not right, so she moved to a gorgeous mansion full of aura.
    At that time, both Qu Ru and Wang Jin lived with her.
    Nangongxuan will come over to have a good time with her when she is not busy, but Lin Chengzi will pass on her routinely once every three months.
    Qiao Qiao and Lin Chengzi spent the shortest time together.
    Lin Chengzi always said that she was a little confused, she thought she was flirting and complimenting... Now thinking about it, he really thinks she is confused.
    Qiao Qiao couldn't tell what it was like in his heart.
    The sun slanted westward, and the sky was low and dim. In the magnificent mansion, there were no palm lights everywhere. There was a lot of black worms. Only in the room at the end of the yard, there was a little dim candle light.
    A silhouette of a woman is shown on the carved door.
    She sits at the table, threading a needle in her hand, and humming, "One seam, my concubine is sad, the second seam should hate the old man, the third seam is the dream of this life..." It
    seems to be happily to the beloved. Some people take shoe soles, embroider handkerchiefs, and sew purses.
    A light like a bean.
    Qiao Qiao shrank in the dark corner, his arms clasped his knees, and his cloak showed only a pair of open apricot eyes.
    She looked at the woman threading needles at the table in horror.
    The woman had exactly the same face as her, dressed in a butterfly pink shirt and a double-bun, sitting sideways on a round stool, charming and lovely.
    But Qiao Qiao knew that it wasn't her.
    That is karma.
    Karma has no legs.
    She could only condense the upper body, and the lower body was still densely squirming minced meat, squeezed together in blood, like octopuses touching their feet, disgusting and weird.
    Karma did not sew a purse.
    She is sewing human heads.
    Concentrate on stitching up the head of a rotten and smelly corpse.
    The head was soaked in the river water, and the facial features were not visible. The skin and flesh couldn't be removed, and the blushing face bones could be vaguely seen.
    The corpse belongs to Wang Jin.
    Qiao Qiao extremely regretted.
    I really regretted why I entered Mingpu Temple and let this terrible monster parasitize himself. She killed a lot of people, absorbed the cultivation base of a lot of people, and entered the late stage of distraction, but in the bottom of her heart, she was still afraid of weakness.
    Karma asked her bewilderedly: "Don't be afraid, my sister will help you realize any wishes you have."
    Qiao Qiao didn't know how he was confused at the time.
    She burst into tears and said tremblingly: "I hope, hope that Qu Ru and Master... can come back to life." The
    karma responded: "Okay!"
    However, Qiao Qiao never expected the idea of ​​karma to be unbelievable.
    Qu Ru was sucked into a piece of dry skin, but the wings were still there, so the karma cut off Qu Ru's half-demon wings, dug out Wang Jin's buried body and head, and planned to stitch them all together.
    Qiao Qiao was so frightened that she cried and screamed, but couldn't stop it.
    Because the karma is getting stronger and stronger.
    She can even leave her body for a short time, conjugating the same face as hers.
    According to Karma, when her cultivation base is crossing the catastrophe, she will be able to use the broken flesh to transform more and more bodies, and she will never die, and will never die.
    Karma charmingly glanced at the shivering Qiao Qiao in the corner of the wall, wiped the tip of the needle on his scalp, and continued stitching, "Don't worry, your Master and Qu Ru will be back soon."
    Qiao Qiao was terrified and kept crying. .
    At this moment, a young man shouted outside the house, "Qiao'er? Qiao'er? Are you in the house?"
    Qiao Qiao suddenly burst into tears.
    Nangong Xuan? Why is he here at this time?
    Karma covered his mouth and smiled.
    She put down Wang Jin's rotten head. Imitating Qiao Qiao's playful appearance, his eyes moved, and his voice responded: "Hey! Brother Xuan, I am here!"